Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: deepkriti

I am gonna take a few days to update. mood charge karna padega plus a little busy. so sorry to keep u waiting

ohhh
will wait...
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

PART 4:

"What are you doing here?" Finally the silence was broken by Siya who didn't knew how to react at the situation. She was happy, very happy, her best friend, her kaddu was back. He was here with her after such a long time. All the old memories were reviving again in her heart. She could have been dancing to her fullest by now. But something was stopping her. Why was it that she was feeling its too late. An unknown fear crept into her mind and she started feeling sad. Though Aditya was here but things have changed now. She was getting engaged and his fianc who was waiting for her on the  stage. Aditya could no longer be her priority. And who knows whether she is kaddu's priority. His looks had definetely changed. Unlike the school nerd he looked a handsome bachelor now. She could only imagine how many girls used to drool over him in Mumbai. It could be presumed that he might have a girlfriend. A hot and sexy one. Who was not binded by society and definetely not a housewife material like her. A girlfriend? What if he had one? Does that mean he forgot her? Does Siya no more exist in Aditya's life? She was getting even more scared with every other question.

"I came here for a holiday. Thought to come back and relax." Her chain if thoughts was broken by his voice. His voice was shaking."You..you are getting..married?" She couldn't utter a word. She just nodded her head in a yes. There was ultimate silence between them. Though the hall was filled with lots of people chit chatting they could no longer hear anything else. The things were definitely not the same. How to react? What to say? After a small pause which seemed a long one he finally spoke out, "Why didn't you told me?" His voice had a tinch of jealousy which he was trying to cover with a tone of best friend must know look. No matter how far they were after all they were best friends. She must have told him or either his family. His family!!! Now he knew why their faces dropped when he asked for Siya. They must have known and thought that I would be hurt after knowing all this. He thought.

"I told uncle and aunty. I gave them the invitation too. But when I called them this morning to ask if they are coming or not they told me daadi was not well so they couldn't come." She said with her face dropped. It was the moment he noticed that though she was looking even more beautiful than she was before there was something missing. Her smile. It wasn't her smile. She was faking. He could easily guess that. Before he could say something her mother came and took her away. She wanted her to meet some important guests. So even he bid her a goodbye. He never like these socialite parties. Even she didn't. Atleast when she was a kid. Her daddy always told her to attend his parties and meet the children of his high class friends but she was least interested. He remembered how he used to run away with her from these sort of parties on his bicycle. Today he could no more do that. He wondered how she is able to handle the party and made his way to the exit. He could no longer stand this party. After coming out of the house he was confused as to where to go. He didn't want to go to his house. After getting the biggest shock of his life he wanted to stay sometime alone. So without having second thoughts he drove the car to his favourite place in Dehradun. A place where he used to take Siya everyday they wanted to spend some time alone. A place only Siya knew was his stressbuster. A thunder from the clouds above and within a few seconds rain started to show its effects. In the midst of rainy Dehradun roads he was driving his car to that place.

P.S. sorry to be late. bas mood nahi ban raha tha. hope you guys like it

2111_shweta thumbnail
It was really good...
wondering if Siya is happy with the marriage or is she forced??😕

Mood ko wapas bulao...plzz...aage ki story ke liye restless ho rahi hu😉
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sashaz_sis

It was really good...

wondering if Siya is happy with the marriage or is she forced??😕

Mood ko wapas bulao...plzz...aage ki story ke liye restless ho rahi hu😉

thanks !! trying to update soon
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail

PART 5:

As he was driving he passed away a bench on the roadside. A smile crept on his face. That was the place they used to sit and chit chat while coming back from school. They even carved their intials along with subtitle BFF on the bench. Since his childhood he always used to wonder about this tag "Best Friend Forever". Was it the bond that connect them together or was these three words were to tell them their limits. He continued driving. It was raining heavely and it was becoming hard for him to drive the car. The view was not clear and on the top of it unknowingly his tears were making his vision more blur. It was raining outside as well as inside the car. He suddenly stopped the car and stepped out. In front of him was a beautiful hill garden with trees and bushes all around. The colorful flowers were swinging and enjoying the rain. He stepped into the garden and sat on the wet grass. His eyes were red. He couldn't bear the truth he got to know a few hours later. Somewhere deep inside he always thought that Siya was only 'his'. From the days of school she always preferred him over any other hunk whether its school farewell dance, school  trips or even the school projects. The way those guys used to look at her everyday made his blood boil but he was a born actor as he was always able to hide his feelings. Though it was quite clear from Siya's attitude that even she didn't like all those stupid boys staring at her which made him automatically feel better.

But that day she chose someone else. Aditya was no more his first choice. He couldn't take it anymore. So he cried his heart out, tried to pour out all his pain. And then suddenly he had a realisation and there was a sudden urge within him to shout on top of his voice; shout those three magical words.

"I LOVE YOU!!!

I LOVE YOU SIYA!

I LOVE YOU DAMMIT!!"

He lay his back on the grass facing the dark sky. The rain had stopped but his tears didn't. After a wait of many years he finally admitted his feelings. But was it too late?

On the other hand the party at Siya's house finally came to an end. Her fianc came to talk to her before leaving but she excused herself saying she was tired and wanted rest. She ran to her room and locked the door. As soon as she realised that there was no one around she cried her heart out. After a long wait of 10 years she met Aditya again. She was craving for him all these years. Wishing everytime she looked at the door or passed his house that he would be there. But he wasn't. After Aditya went she got a scary space in her life which she can't fill up. She was alone without the security which she always used to get whenever Aditya was around. She stopped meeting her friends and preferred sitting home cause everything of this world make her remember him. It wasn't long enough when she realised that her life comes to a halt as soon as Adi bid her goodbye. Her friends suggested her to have a relationship to come out of this phase. She did the same. The guy was quite nice, treated her very well and almost Mr.perfect. But HE WAS NOT ADI. Every action of his made her remember Aditya but she still stayed in that relationship in the hope that one day she'll forget Adi and move on. She didn't knew what it was which still holds her with him. Why couldn't she get him out of her mind? All these questions haunt her in dark cold nights. Whenever she couldn't control herself she ran to Adi's house. It was her second home so no one used to question her anything. Without saying a word she would enter Adi's room and spent hours inside remembering 'HER BEST FRIEND.'

Now when she completed her studies her father decided that her so called boyfriend and his daughter must get married. Without a single thought the guy said yes and when Siya was asked all she thought that after marriage her mind will forget Adi. So to get out of her lonely world she said yes half heartedly and now when she thought that finally life was under her control and in few more days Adi will be out of her mind he came. He came exactly on the day of her engagement. She was happy but sad too. Finally after 10 years when she saw him again all those questions were shut and she got the answer. She crashed on the hard marble floor of her bedroom. Her mind got all the answers she was looking for from the last 10 years. With tears in her eyes she ran to her cupboard and took out a photo of their childhood. Caressing it she finally accepted the answer of her heart.

"I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU ADI"

p.s. I hope you like it. well i'm a big fan of taarey and when I got to know that VD is leaving I realised taarey is another 'adhoori prem kahani' and I hate that. So I desperately want that this love story must be completed. Whether someone likes it or not I am going to complete the story cause I hate incomplete love stories

2111_shweta thumbnail
both love each other...
but now Siya is engaged to her so called boyfriend...
wonder she will ever tell the truth to her fiance...

Rahi baat TR ki toh..v cant really do anything about their incomplete love story...but can surely complete our love stories that v are writing... :)
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail

both love each other...
but now Siya is engaged to her so called boyfriend...
wonder she will ever tell the truth to her fiance...

Rahi baat TR ki toh..v cant really do anything about their incomplete love story...but can surely complete our love stories that v are writing... :)

I so hate incomplete love stories. So I'll try my best to complete this one.
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail

Part 6:

Here in Diwan Mansion it was all chaos. People were running here and there. Some were shouting at the workers for the incomplete work, some ladies were busy in gossiping and looking at each other dresses. The children were as usual playing and shouting on the top of their voice and in the midst of all this in a room above the stairs a girl was getting ready. There were hundreds of jewelries to choose from. She was wearing a pink lehenga which adds to her beautiful pink lips and her red rosy cheeks dut to the blush she always carry. She was looking absolutely stunning. She was Siya and it was the day of her Mehendi Ceremony .

On the same day Aditya woke up when a guy shouted his name. Its then he realised that he slept in the garden and the guy waking him up was the guard asking him to leave the garden immediately. With a heavy head he came back to his car and drove to his house. As soon as his car stopped his mother came running and hugged him tightly. "Mom! I can't breathe." He said as his voice was breaking.

"I was so worried for you. Why didn't you picked up the phone" She asked sarcastically. He then realised that whole night his phone was in the car. His mom hugged him again this time lightly. They then go inside and Adi left for his room to freshen up. He was seeing his room after 10 years but not a thing had changed. He freshen up and came back for breakfast. The complete family had a hearty breakfast after a long time but still something was missing. Only moms can figure out by the looks of their child if he is fine or not. After all moms are moms. Adi's mom understood that he was lost somewhere and might knew the reason too.

The womenhood taught her many things. In her life she had seen many phases and one among them was seeing the blossoming friendship of Aditya and Siya. She was the most frequent witness of their friendship or more appropriately budding teenage love. She could easily figure out that Aditya liked Siya. He was her son after all. And she didn't seem to have a problem with her to be daughter-in-law. Siya used to arrive at their house almost everyday and she was spending more time with Adi's mother than her own mother. That's why Adi's mom could easily see how much these two were into each other. Though she was cautious enough to take care of Siya's reputation as visiting a guy house daily would question her integrity in a small town like dehradun but she couldn't help with the closeness these two kids were sharing.

Aditya was sitting nearby his window. He was adoring the scenery outside. There was greenish landscape of mountains with a few white patches which were nothing but the sheeps of Ramdayal kaka. He was a shepherd. He remembered how he and Siya used to go with him so as to spent sometime with those sheeps. They used to play with them, feed them and hang around to different valleys with these sheeps.  He was trying to get the terrible thought of losing Siya out of his mind by looking back at those cherishing moments. Deep in his thoughts he didn't even realised when his  mother came to his room. It was only when she was too close that he realised someone was around and got up with a jerk. His mother didn't anticipated this reaction. After seeing it was his mother he calmed down and sat again with a questioning look on his face. Finally he asked her is she needed something. Though he was trying hard to hide his sadness they say ' you can't hide it from your moms!' She knew what he was going through. He didn't need to tell. She understood everything. She just sat on her knees and looked towards her son and said with affirmation or rather an order,"Go. Bring my Bahu."

2111_shweta thumbnail
really sorry for commenting late..
coll has started n I've become really busy..
coming to d update...
it was really beautiful...
Adi's mom is so understanding n sweet...n also caring...
'go bring my bahu' OMG dis will be awesome...
waiting fr d next update...
..Deepkriti.. thumbnail

really sorry for commenting late..
coll has started n I've become really busy..
coming to d update...
it was really beautiful...
Adi's mom is so understanding n sweet...n also caring...
'go bring my bahu' OMG dis will be awesome...
waiting fr d next update...

its totally fine. I'm glad that you liked it. Well as far as next update is concerned even I don't know what's gonna happen. Still didn't think about it