kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Previous Parts

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/385

Part 7

Sameer gets nervous to tell Aditya about his love for Naina. Munna and Pandit come to Sameer. However, Sameer is so lost that he fails to see Munna and Pandit.

Munna: Hey Sameer, what's the matter? Have you fallen in love with someone?

Sameer: Please Munna.

Munna: If your answer is yes, you are not alone. I also fell in love with a girl in the college.

Sameer: What is her name?

Munna: Swati.

Sameer: And what about you, Pandit?

Pandit: Preeti. She is Naina's friend.

Sameer: I love Naina but am nervous to tell my Big B. He could get the information from an outsider if I didn't tell him.

Munna + Pandit: If you dare to love, why get afraid to tell your brother? He has brought you up as his son. But we are nervous to confess our love to Swati and Preeti. You went a step ahead of us by confessing your love for Naina.

Sameer: Yes, I will tell my brother.

YUDKBH: Sameer Munna Pandit's refreshment of friendship Dadi's conspiracy

Sameer went to his room and rehearsed in front of the mirror.

Aditya comes to his room and sees him rehearsing.

Aditya: You seem nervous but want to say something to me.

Sameer: Nothing like that. We have a play in our college. So I was rehearsing.

Aditya: Tell me one thing, honestly.

Sameer: Please ask what you want.

Aditya: Have I ever denied you anything?

Sameer: No, you always took care of my needs.

Aditya: I have been taking care of you since Dad got admitted to the hospital and is in a coma. I understand that you missed the homely atmosphere in the hostel. But I decided to bring you home after that incident. So feel free to tell me if you love someone. I will approve if everything is fine.

Sameer: I guess you know Naina. I tried to woo her and lied about you to her.

Naina comes there. She said, "Yes, I am the girl he wants to tell you. I know that he won't be able to say that. So I came to tell you that we love each other, and I don't want you to know that from someone else."

Aditya: I want to meet your family members. Let me know when they are free.

Naina went home. She went to Zoya and said, "I want to share my personal feelings with you."

Zoya: Of course, you can share anything with me.

Naina: I am in love.

Zoya: What is his name?

Naina: His name is Sameer. We are studying in the same college. He is helping his brother in his garage business.

Zoya: Tell his brother to meet me.

Naina dials Sameer's number.

Naina: I told my sister about us. She said your brother can meet her this weekend at our house for a cup of tea.

Sameer went to Aditya and said, "Naina's sister wants you to come to her place for tea."

Aditya: Fine, I will meet her.

At the weekend

Aditya drives the car to Naina's place.

The doorbell rings at Zoya's place.

Zoya's maid opened the door.

The maid asked, "Do you have an appointment with madam?"

Aditya: Yes, she asked me to come.

The maid said, "Wait a minute. She will come within two minutes."

Zoya came there and saw Aditya.

Both get shocked to see each other and get mixed feelings. Zoya tells her maid to bring two cups of tea.

While they had tea, Zoya said, "I never knew that you were Sameer's brother, and I told Naina to tell you to meet me for a cup of tea and talk about Naina's relationship with Sameer. I wouldn't have invited you if I knew you were Sameer's brother.

Aditya: You are under a misunderstanding that I shot your dad. I have only come to tell you the truth. But you had already left.

Zoya: You only broke my trust, Aditya. I am only having tea with you and sparing your life for Naina's sake. If you come here again, then I will kill you.

Bepannah 30th July 2018 Written Episode Update: Aditya(Harshad chopda) And  Zoya(jennifer winget) Fight โ€“ Telly Gossip

Aditya leaves. He gets into the car, recollecting his conversation with Zoya. Aditya further reminisces about his discussion with Harshwardhan with Zoya's presence.

Flashback

Aditya brings Zoya home for a cup of tea with Harshwardhan.

Harshwardhan: My boy, you somehow convinced me. But I know your stubborn and arrogant father very well. He will never approve of this relationship.

Zoya: I will convince him.

Zoya goes home to meet Wasim Siddiqui, who is with Sohail Habib.

She said, "I am in love with Aditya and want to marry him."

Wasim: You convinced me, but what about Aditya's father?

Zoya: I spoke to Harwardhan's uncle. He's ready to meet you.

Wasim: Fine, I will meet him.

Zoya is happy. Both hug each other.

Zoya: Thank you, Dad.

Wasim: I can tolerate everything but cannot see your sad face. For your happiness, I am ready to end our rivalry.

Zoya went to her room happily.

Arshad asked, "What is that you have done? Will you bow down before Harshwardhan for your daughter's sake?"

Wasim: You have not understood me. I can bow my head before my enemies for Zoya, but I can't kneel before them. I have to end this hostility and rivalry forever.

Harshwardhan and Aditya enter Wasim's house and meet him.

Harshwardhan: I've always seen years of friendship getting converted into a relationship. But I see for the first time that a long-time enmity is turning into a relationship.

Wasim: There is another way of ending enmity. That's killing the enemy.

Aditya: Where's Zoya?

Wasim: Look, Zoya loves you so much that she won't be able to see the death of you people.

Wasim's men attack Aditya and Harshwardhan, and the duo defend themselves by firing Wasim's men back. The fight between the Hooda and Siddiquis continues. In the process, Wasim called Zoya and said, "Kaali and his dad cheated on us. They have attacked us."

Zoya gets into her car and is on the way to that spot. The fight goes on. Aditya and Harshwardhan shot Wasim's men. Wasim and Harshwardhan come face to face, pointing guns at each other. Aditya shoots the remaining men of Wasim and is on the way to Harshwardhan. Wasim and Harshwardhan shoot each other. While Harshwardhan falls, Aditya holds him and shoots Wasim. Zoya reaches the place and is shocked by the scenario. Aditya is about to take Harshwardhan to the hospital. He sends a text message to Arjun to admit his father to the hospital as he sees Zoya. Aditya tries to explain to Zoya, but she shoots him. Aditya fell to the ground. Zoya cries.

Arjun comes to the spot and admits Harshwardhan and Aditya to the hospital, while Zoya does the same for Wasim.

Operation Theater

An hour later, the doctor came to Arjun and said, "The operation is successful for Aditya and Harshwardhan and is out of danger. Aditya will gain his senses within two hours, but it is hard to say when Harshwardhan will gain consciousness. He is in a comma.

The doctor also came to Zoya and said, "Wasim is out of danger, but he is in a comma."

Zoya gets shattered. She reached home.

Arshad: After this incident, Harshwardhan's men aren't going to spare you. You are like my younger sister, and as an elder brother, I suggest you take Naina and settle elsewhere.

Zoya: How can I leave Dad here and go?

Arshad: We don't know when he will gain consciousness. Start a new life with Naina. I will take care of everything. I will inform you once he recovers. My best wishes are always with you.

Meanwhile, Aditya gained his consciousness.

The doctor said, "Aditya gained his consciousness. You can meet him."

Arjun meets Aditya at the general ward.

Arjun: She left the place.

Aditya: I want to meet her at any cost and explain what happened.

Arjun: I advise you not to track her. Forget everything and think about Sameer. Move to another place. We will take care of everything here and inform you once your dad recovers. I will also meet you from time to time. If I have to settle with you, I will arrange for people who will take care of your dad.

Watch Bepannaah Season 1 Episode 170 : Aditya To Fight For Arjun And Noor -  Watch Full Episode Online(HD) On JioCinema

Zoya and Aditya saw little Naina and Sameer and comforted them.

They shift to another place.

Flashback ends

Aditya reached home and met Arjun.

Aditya: How is dad?

Arjun: He is still in a coma state, but he could recover anytime. By the way, you went to Naina's house with the proposal for Sameer. What happened?

Aditya: She turned out to be Zoya's sister.

Arjun: History repeated itself after 15 years.

Aditya: Yes, that's true. But how long can I keep moving to other places? I also have to visit Dad from time to time. I hid the truth from Sameer for all these years and must stop him at any cost. He shouldn't know the truth. Zoya will never approve of his relationship with Naina.

Zoya calls Arshad and asks, "How is Dad?"

Arshad: He is in a coma state, but he can gain consciousness anytime.

Zoya and Naina go to the beach to have a chat for a change.

Naina: What happened when you met Sameer's brother?

Zoya: Forget him. He was our rival.

Naina: Rivalry shouldn't be the criteria for rejection. There has to be some reason. I've every right to know the reason.

Zoya: It is a big reason which cannot be told to you. You are not going to meet Sameer. That's it. No more discussion.

Sameer came to Aditya and asked about his relationship with Naina.

Aditya: Samaina relationship cannot happen. Forget her and move on.

Sameer: What is the reason?

Aditya: When I say no, it is a no. I don't want to talk about it.

Munna and Pandit see that talked among themselves, "I think the matter is serious. It seems that Aditya has known Zoya for many years. That's why he disapproved."

Sameer & Naina decides to find out the reason.

Arjun & Noor went to Aditya & Zoya

Arjun + Noor: I understand that you guys had an ugly past. I don't know what will be the scene after your dad recovers & gets discharged from the hospital. Plus, Sameer & Naina have crossed their teens. How long can you hide from them? They told you about their love life as they didn't want others to say to you before they did. How will they feel if they get to know the same from a third person? You must tell them the truth and leave the decision to them."

Aditya + Zoya: they have a right to know, but it is not the right time. Once Dad gets discharged, I will tell them the truth.

Arjun + Noor: The earlier, the better. Can you wait indefinitely for your father to recover and come back?

Arjun & Noor leave. They meet each other.

Arjun: Thanks for your help in my every step.

Noor: You are welcome.

Arjun: We are so lost in Aditya & Zoya's problem that we forget ourselves. I wanted to share my personal feelings with you. I love you.

Noor: Yes, you are right. I was thinking that Aditya & Harshwardhan were always honest in every relationship. They can't do such a thing. I feel Zoya got manipulated to hate Aditya.

Arjun: Even I feel the same.

Noor: I heard what Arshad told Zoya. It was Wasim who attacked the father & the son. Not the other way around. But Zoya won't believe it till we give her the proof.

Arjun: If Sameer & Naina has to unite then even Arjun & Zoya must unite. I hope they tell the truth.

Bepanah: Arjun Noor's Unsaid Bond Brings Click Of Love | Bepanaah - Updates  | TV Prime Time - YouTube

Meanwhile, Adiya decides to tell Saimana the truth.

Edited by kavitha_r - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part 8

Aditya and Zoya went to Sameer and Naina.

Aditya + Zoya: I want to tell you something important.

Sameer + Naina: Yes, tell me.

Aditya + Zoya: You asked me why I did not agree to marry the person you love. I am going to tell you today. I haven't told you for all these years as you were very young then. Even now, we didn't tell you as it would trouble you. However, if we hide it from you, it will trouble you more. Also, we don't want to take the risk that you get to know it from someone else. But you have to promise me that it will remain within us.

Sameer + Naina: I promise you.

Aditya and Zoya tell Sameer and Naina the entire story.

Zoya: Aditya and his dad betrayed us by attacking our dad, which I can't forget. So, I don't want you to associate with Sameer after knowing he is Aditya's brother.

Naina: How is dad now?

Zoya: He is expected to gain his consciousness anytime.

Aditya: Zoya was not in the pic when we entered her father's house. Her father had different intentions behind calling us to his place in the name of my marriage with Zoya. He and his men attacked us, and we fought for self-defense. Our fathers shot each other. When I saw our dad falling, I hit her dad, and Zoya shot me before I wanted to tell her the entire truth. Dad and I got admitted to the hospital. I recovered, but Dad is in a coma state. He is expected to gain consciousness anytime. Zoya feels we betrayed her father and attacked them, but it was the reverse. When I gained consciousness, I asked Arjun about Zoya. He told me to forget everything and focus on you until Dad returns. After learning that Naina is Zoya's sister and the kind of response that she gave me, I don't want you to marry her till Zoya agrees.

Sameer: Zoya will agree only after she learns the truth.

Naina to Zoya: Fine, I will do what you say, but I won't marry anyone other than Sameer. I won't marry him till you agree.

She went to her room and pondered. 

Naina to herself: Aditya seems to be a gentleman. He won't cause loss to anyone without a reason. I think there's something more to it which my sister doesn't know. I must speak to Sameer and devise a plan to unite Zoya & Aditya.

The next day

Sameer & Naina meet in the college.

Sameer: My Big B told me everything that happened.

Naina: Same here. But I feel that Di has misunderstood your bro and your dad. But considering the state of my dad, I can't deny the fact that your brother shot my father. When I saw your brother, I felt that he couldn't cause loss to others, especially not to his people. There's something more to it, which my sister might be unaware. I need your help to make my sister & your brother patch up with each other.

Sameer: Even I was about to tell you the same thing. We must reunite them, which will pave our way.

Munna, Pandit, Swati, and Preeti meet Sameer and Naina.

Munna + Pandit + Swati + Preeti: I know there is a reason why your brother and Naina's sister disagree on this relationship. But we don't know what.

Sameer + Naina: First, we want to unite them before marrying.

Munna + Pandit + Swati + Preeti: It might take a long time for you to do that, and you guys would also lose your youth. So why don't you guys elope and marry?

Naina: My sister did a lot for me. I don't want to do that to her.

Sameer: Naina is right.  I also don't want to do that to my brother.

Sameer: Naina, if they loved each other before, why not rekindle their feelings towards each other? If they wanted, they could've moved on with someone else, but they didn't do it. So it means they have their memories.

Naina: Yes, that's right.

Pin on Indian Television News

Meanwhile, Rajveer went to the church. He saw Vardan's car. Rajveer gets into his car & drives it. 

Vardhan & Rishab come out of the church.

Rishab: I heard that Yash started a hotel in Panjim, and that hotel's ownership is in Zoya's name.

Vardhan: So talk to her about our stuff ...

Suddenly, Vardhan finds his car missing. He asked, "Where is my car?"

Rishab: I don't know. It had drugs worth millions of dollars.

Sameer, Munna, and Pandit discuss how to make Aditya & Zoya patch up with each other. Arjun & Noor see them. Sameer, Munna, & Pandit stopped the conversation.

Arjun + Noor: No need to hide anything from us. Even we want to rekindle the feelings of Aditya & Zoya. We must make Aditya recreate the trust in Zoya's heart. So discuss the plan with us.

Munna+Pandit: How about sending goons behind Zoya & making Aditya take a grand entry to rescue her?

Sameer: Your ideas are based on 1970 or 1980 movies. It won't work now.

Noor: Sameer is right. Zoya is well-versed in all fighting techniques. She doesn't need the help of any hero. I know her very well.

Rajdeep comes with Vardhan's car. 

Sameer saw the car and said, "This is Vardhan's car, which you've stolen?"

Rajdeep: I never knew it was Vardhan's car, but he is dangerous. If he gets to see it, he won't leave us, So I suggest you change the color and brand of the car and sell it.

Sameer: You know I won't support you with any stolen stuff. However, I have a score to settle with him. So I will help you. But Aditya shouldn't know about it. I also have one condition. Can you act as a goon before Zoya teases her? We will make Aditya to come and rescue her.

Noor: I said whatever I wanted. If you want to try that, go ahead.

Munna then tells the plan to Rajdeep.

Rajdeep: I am ready to do anything for Aditya.

Sameer and Munna see Zoya riding the car.

They said, "Rajdeep, start the action plan now."

Rajdeep stands in the middle of the road where Zoya is driving. As the car nears, Zoya stops it. Sameer, Munna, Pandit, Arjun, & Zoya hide behind the bush.

Zoya: Why are you standing in the way? Do you want to die? If yes, did you get only my car for that?

Rajdeep: Let me ask you one question.

Zoya: Yes, ask me.

Rajdeep: Do you have a baby at home?

Zoya: No.

Rajdeep: Give me a chance. You will get a baby.

Zoya comes out of the car.

The boys are happy to see their plan succeed.

Rajdeep: You will ask me what your intention is. I will come forward. You will say don't come forward, or I'll scream. I will say scream, but no one will help. You will cry for help.

Zoya: Then you will move forward & hold my hand. No one will help.

Rajdeep: Exactly. No one will help.

Zoya: Not me. No one will come to your help.

She pushed Rajdeep and struck him.

Rajdeep falls. Zoya then took out the hockey stick and hit him black and blue.

Rajdeep: That's cheating.

Zoya continues to beat him. The boys see that and run away. Zoya gets into the car and moves on.

Rajdeep comes limping to Sameer, Munna, Pandit, Naina, Swati, Pandit, Arjun, and Noor.

Naina tends to his wounds.

Rajdeep: Zoya is not an abla naari. She fights like Rani of Jhansi. When I got beaten up, the boys didn't come for help. I am left in the lurch.

Naina: Seriously, that's the limit. Is this the way? And who came up with this stupid idea in the first place? 

Rajdeep pointed out to Sameer.

Naina: Do you think someone will tease my sister, and your brother will rescue her, and both will fall in love? That is the height of stupidity.

Aditya entered the place. He said, "Sameer, have you lost your mind?"

Sameer: Bro

Aditya: What made you think everything will be fine with us by doing this? Our relationship is over. You don't achieve anything. So, it is pointless. Also, it doesn't look good. Don't do that foolish thing.

Naina: How can you say that? 

Aditya turns back.

Naina: Bro, My heart doesn't agree that Sis left you because of a severe misunderstanding. Even if she did, why didn't she move on with another guy?

Sameer: Come on Naina!

Aditya becomes speechless.

Naina continues: Why didn't she make anyone else as her life partner? And why didn't you settle with some other lady?

Sameer: We want to know why you haven't married someone else.

Naina continues: Bro, Only you know what is in your heart. But I know what is there in my sister's heart. She remembers her first love, whatever might have happened between you and her.

Aditya smiles. All the boys are happy with that gesture.

Aditya: Sameer, deliver the car.

He leaves.

Sameer + Munna + Pandit: Bro's heart is melting.

Munna: I've one more idea.

Sameer: Shut up.

Zoya comes to the spot. She said, "Naina, I've got to attend an important meeting. Wrap up everything here and come home."

Naina: Ok sis.

Zoya: Thanks and Bye.

Naina: Bye.

Sameer lay under Zoya's car without her knowledge.

As Zoya gets into the car, Sameer comes out from underneath.

Zoya drives the car.

Sameer: This car will break down before it reaches Panjim. As usual, Big B will also be traveling in the same direction. Today, we can expect something to happen.

Suddenly, Zoya's car breaks down. She came out of the car and opened the front side. Aditya comes to the same direction. Zoya waved at the car. Aditya stopped the car and went near her vehicle. Suddenly, it starts raining. Both smile at each other. Zoya gets into the car. Aditya goes forward and opens the car's dickie to fix it. He imagines Zoya bringing the umbrella to cover his head. Aditya and Zoya imagine themselves dancing with each other.

The song plays.

Janam janam janam sath chalna yunhi

Qasam tumhe qasam aake milna yahin

Ek jaan hai bhale do badan hon juda

Meri hoke humesha hi rehna

Kabhi na kehna alvida

Bepannaah: Aditya, Zoya burn the dance floor with their sizzling chemistry  - India Today

Aditya and Zoya dance on the road while enjoying the rain.

Meri subha ho tumhi

Aur tumhi shaam ho

Tum dard ho tum hi aaram ho

Meri duaaon se aati hai bas yeh sadaa

Kabhi na kehna alvida

Aditya & Zoya's ROMANTIC DANCE performance | Bepannah - YouTube

Aditya and Zoya jive. He then twirls her.

Kabhi na kehna alvida..

BepannaahRuledHearts~ on X: "Aditya Zoya romantic dance  https://t.co/z677bZvVN5 #Bepannaah #AdiYa #AdiYaKiShadi  https://t.co/IugnvyjlGv" / X

Aditya gets onto the stage, where many ladies and gents are dancing. Zoya enters.

Teri baahon mein hain mere dono jahan

Tu rahe jidhar meri jannat wahin

Jal rahi agan hai jo yeh do tarfa

Na bujhe kabhi meri mannat yahi

Tu meri aarzoo main teri aashiqui

Tu meri shayari main teri mausiqui

Bepanah: Dhamakedaar twist in Hoodas Anniversary party Zoya turns target

Zoya comes into Aditya's arms. Both of them dance together.

Talab Talab Talab bas teri hai mujhe

Nason mein tu nasha banke ghulna yunhi

Meri mohabbat ka karna tu haq ye ada

Kabhi na kehna alvida

Aditya Dance with Zoya ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– @harshad_chopda @jennifBepannaah  #BepannaahLoveโค #BepannaahMohabbat โ€ฆ | Jennifer winget beyhadh, Romantic  couple dp, Jennifer love

Zoya went upstairs. Aditya comes there. Both hug each other & dance.

Meri subha ho tumhi

Aur tumhi shaam ho

Kabhi na kehna alvida

Aditya fixed Zoya's car & handed over the keys. Zoya moves ahead. Aditya resumes his journey.

Sameer changed the look & feel of Vardhan's car.

Rajdeep: Wow! You have changed the complexion of the car entirely. It doesn't look like Vardhan's. I'm sure that he won't be able to recognize it.

Sameer doesn't say anything.

Munna: Why is your mood off all the time?

Sameer: What should I do? Bro and Zoya's story isn't moving ahead.

Munna: I have an idea.

Sameer: I don't need your perverted ideas.

Munna: Listen to it at least once.

Sameer: I don't want to hear anything.

Munna: Why don't we rekindle their passion?

Sameer: How will you do that?

Munna: There is a new movie in Edward Theater. We will buy the tickets for them in the corner seat. They will watch the film together & that will rekindle their emotion.

Sameer: Which movie?

Munna: Fast & Furious. They will realize how fury destroys everything.

Sameer: Come here.

He pulled Munna's shirt and said, "Keep your ideas to yourself."

Spoiler alert! Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai: Munna and Pandit rekindle Sameer's  innocent love for Naina - Bollywood News & Gossip, Movie Reviews, Trailers  & Videos at Bollywoodlife.com

Sameer tells the men to wrap the boot.

While men do the work, they discover a bag and tell the same to the boys.

They put the bag.

Sameer: Whose bag is it?

He opens the bag and finds drugs inside it & is shocked.

Rajdeep: It is undoubtedly Vardhan's bag. What shall we do with it?

Sameer: If these drugs enter the market, how many people will fall prey to them? I saw them in the college for the first time & this is the latest.

Pandit: What shall we do with it?

Sameer: We will burn them as they will destroy the lives of many youths.

All of them burned the drug packet & destroyed them.

Rajdeep: It is an immense pleasure to destroy your stuff.

He danced in a drunken state.

Suddenly, Vardhan comes there.

Vardhan: What are you burning?

Sameer: Well, we burn the useless scraps of the vehicles every month from the garage in a bonfire. By the way, what are you doing here?

Vardhan: My car broke down. Please fix it.

Sameer & the men begin the work.

Rajdeep asked drunkenly, "How do you feel that your items are destroyed?"

Sameer: Shut up, Rajdeep, you will get us killed.

He then tells Vardhan, "Don't mind his words. He is drunk."

Rajdeep goes to Vardhan and says, "You look brilliant."

Vardhan: Thanks.

Rajdeep: Did you get your car?

Vardhan: No.

Rajdeep: You won't get it, and your items will...

While Vardhan was about to hit Rajdeep, Sameer and Munna fixed his car and said, "Your car is fixed."

Vardhan got into the car and left the place.

Edited by kavitha_r - 2 months ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting update dear Kavita

Just loved it ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks for the PM โ˜บ๏ธ

Keep writing โœ๏ธ

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi there

thanks for the pm and updates

Magnificent updates.... greatly written 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

part 1

Aditya is a nice guy. He saw the need in Rajveer and decided to help him out.

coderlady thumbnail

Sameer tricked Munna and left him behind. At least the girl is really in need.

coderlady thumbnail

part 2

Vardhan's goons will report back and there will be more trouble yet. But they can't back off now.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am surprised that though aditya is a friendly brother sameer is scared to tell him about naina.but glad that finally samaina told aditya about their love.adiya meeting was painful.sad that zoya insulted aditya. Sad that adiya told samaina to forget their love.

Who is sohail?its arshad who is standing with wassim.right?when wassim said that he will end his enmity I thought he genuinely meant is.shocking that he tried to kill harsh.harsh and wassim shot each other.then why aditya shot wassim?sad that zoya misunderstood Aditya and shot him.arshad's concern for zoya was nice.is arjun the doctor who saved aditya?arjun confessing love to noor was nice.but noor didn't reply to his proposal.will adiya tell the truth to samaina?superb pics.

Originally posted by: kavitha_r

Previous Parts

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/385

Part 7

Sameer gets nervous to tell Aditya about his love for Naina. Munna and Pandit come to Sameer. However, Sameer is so lost that he fails to see Munna and Pandit.

Munna: Hey Sameer, what's the matter? Have you fallen in love with someone?

Sameer: Please Munna.

Munna: If your answer is yes, you are not alone. I also fell in love with a girl in the college.

Sameer: What is her name?

Munna: Swati.

Sameer: And what about you, Pandit?

Pandit: Preeti. She is Naina's friend.

Sameer: I love Naina but am nervous to tell my Big B. He could get the information from an outsider if I didn't tell him.

Munna + Pandit: If you dare to love, why get afraid to tell your brother? He has brought you up as his son. But we are nervous to confess our love to Swati and Preeti. You went a step ahead of us by confessing your love for Naina.

Sameer: Yes, I will tell my brother.

YUDKBH: Sameer Munna Pandit's refreshment of friendship Dadi's conspiracy

Sameer went to his room and rehearsed in front of the mirror.

Aditya comes to his room and sees him rehearsing.

Aditya: You seem nervous but want to say something to me.

Sameer: Nothing like that. We have a play in our college. So I was rehearsing.

Aditya: Tell me one thing, honestly.

Sameer: Please ask what you want.

Aditya: Have I ever denied you anything?

Sameer: No, you always took care of my needs.

Aditya: I have been taking care of you since Dad got admitted to the hospital and is in a coma. I understand that you missed the homely atmosphere in the hostel. But I decided to bring you home after that incident. So feel free to tell me if you love someone. I will approve if everything is fine.

Sameer: I guess you know Naina. I tried to woo her and lied about you to her.

Naina comes there. She said, "Yes, I am the girl he wants to tell you. I know that he won't be able to say that. So I came to tell you that we love each other, and I don't want you to know that from someone else."

Aditya: I want to meet your family members. Let me know when they are free.

Naina went home. She went to Zoya and said, "I want to share my personal feelings with you."

Zoya: Of course, you can share anything with me.

Naina: I am in love.

Zoya: What is his name?

Naina: His name is Sameer. We are studying in the same college. He is helping his brother in his garage business.

Zoya: Tell his brother to meet me.

Naina dials Sameer's number.

Naina: I told my sister about us. She said your brother can meet her this weekend at our house for a cup of tea.

Sameer went to Aditya and said, "Naina's sister wants you to come to her place for tea."

Aditya: Fine, I will meet her.

At the weekend

Aditya drives the car to Naina's place.

The doorbell rings at Zoya's place.

Zoya's maid opened the door.

The maid asked, "Do you have an appointment with madam?"

Aditya: Yes, she asked me to come.

The maid said, "Wait a minute. She will come within two minutes."

Zoya came there and saw Aditya.

Both get shocked to see each other and get mixed feelings. Zoya tells her maid to bring two cups of tea.

While they had tea, Zoya said, "I never knew that you were Sameer's brother, and I told Naina to tell you to meet me for a cup of tea and talk about Naina's relationship with Sameer. I wouldn't have invited you if I knew you were Sameer's brother.

Aditya: You are under a misunderstanding that I shot your dad. I have only come to tell you the truth. But you had already left.

Zoya: You only broke my trust, Aditya. I am only having tea with you and sparing your life for Naina's sake. If you come here again, then I will kill you.

Bepannah 30th July 2018 Written Episode Update: Aditya(Harshad chopda) And Zoya(jennifer winget) Fight โ€“ Telly Gossip

Aditya leaves. He gets into the car, recollecting his conversation with Zoya. Aditya further reminisces about his discussion with Harshwardhan with Zoya's presence.

Flashback

Aditya brings Zoya home for a cup of tea with Harshwardhan.

Harshwardhan: My boy, you somehow convinced me. But I know your stubborn and arrogant father very well. He will never approve of this relationship.

Zoya: I will convince him.

Zoya goes home to meet Wasim Siddiqui, who is with Sohail Habib.

She said, "I am in love with Aditya and want to marry him."

Wasim: You convinced me, but what about Aditya's father?

Zoya: I spoke to Harwardhan's uncle. He's ready to meet you.

Wasim: Fine, I will meet him.

Zoya is happy. Both hug each other.

Zoya: Thank you, Dad.

Wasim: I can tolerate everything but cannot see your sad face. For your happiness, I am ready to end our rivalry.

Zoya went to her room happily.

Arshad asked, "What is that you have done? Will you bow down before Harshwardhan for your daughter's sake?"

Wasim: You have not understood me. I can bow my head before my enemies for Zoya, but I can't kneel before them. I have to end this hostility and rivalry forever.

Harshwardhan and Aditya enter Wasim's house and meet him.

Harshwardhan: I've always seen years of friendship getting converted into a relationship. But I see for the first time that a long-time enmity is turning into a relationship.

Wasim: There is another way of ending enmity. That's killing the enemy.

Wasim: Look, Zoya loves you so much that she won't be able to see the death of you people.

Wasim's men attack Aditya and Harshwardhan, and the duo defend themselves by firing Wasim's men back. The fight between the Hooda and Siddiquis continues. In the process, Wasim called Zoya and said, "Kaali and his dad cheated on us. They have attacked us."

Zoya gets into her car and is on the way to that spot. The fight goes on. Aditya and Harshwardhan shot Wasim's men. Wasim and Harshwardhan come face to face, pointing guns at each other. Aditya shoots the remaining men of Wasim and is on the way to Harshwardhan. Wasim and Harshwardhan shoot each other. While Harshwardhan falls, Aditya holds him and shoots Wasim. Zoya reaches the place and is shocked by the scenario. Aditya is about to take Harshwardhan to the hospital. He sends a text message to Arjun to admit his father to the hospital as he sees Zoya. Aditya tries to explain to Zoya, but she shoots him. Aditya fell to the ground. Zoya cries.

Arjun comes to the spot and admits Harshwardhan and Aditya to the hospital, while Zoya does the same for Wasim.

Operation Theater

An hour later, the doctor came to Arjun and said, "The operation is successful for Aditya and Harshwardhan and is out of danger. Aditya will gain his senses within two hours, but it is hard to say when Harshwardhan will gain consciousness. He is in a comma.

The doctor also came to Zoya and said, "Wasim is out of danger, but he is in a comma."

Zoya gets shattered. She reached home.

Arshad: After this incident, Harshwardhan's men aren't going to spare you. You are like my younger sister, and as an elder brother, I suggest you take Naina and settle elsewhere.

Zoya: How can I leave Dad here and go?

Arshad: We don't know when he will gain consciousness. Start a new life with Naina. I will take care of everything. I will inform you once he recovers. My best wishes are always with you.

Meanwhile, Aditya gained his consciousness.

The doctor said, "Aditya gained his consciousness. You can meet him."

Arjun meets Aditya at the general ward.

Arjun: She left the place.

Aditya: I want to meet her at any cost and explain what happened.

Arjun: I advise you not to track her. Forget everything and think about Sameer. Move to another place. We will take care of everything here and inform you once your dad recovers. I will also meet you from time to time. If I have to settle with you, I will arrange for people who will take care of your dad.

Watch Bepannaah Season 1 Episode 170 : Aditya To Fight For Arjun And Noor - Watch Full Episode Online(HD) On JioCinema

Zoya and Aditya saw little Naina and Sameer and comforted them.

They shift to another place.

Flashback ends

Aditya reached home and met Arjun.

Aditya: How is dad?

Arjun: He is still in a coma state, but he could recover anytime. By the way, you went to Naina's house with the proposal for Sameer. What happened?

Aditya: She turned out to be Zoya's sister.

Arjun: History repeated itself after 15 years.

Aditya: Yes, that's true. But how long can I keep moving to other places? I also have to visit Dad from time to time. I hid the truth from Sameer for all these years and must stop him at any cost. He shouldn't know the truth. Zoya will never approve of his relationship with Naina.

Zoya calls Arshad and asks, "How is Dad?"

Arshad: He is in a coma state, but he can gain consciousness anytime.

Zoya and Naina go to the beach to have a chat for a change.

Naina: What happened when you met Sameer's brother?

Zoya: Forget him. He was our rival.

Naina: Rivalry shouldn't be the criteria for rejection. There has to be some reason. I've every right to know the reason.

Zoya: It is a big reason which cannot be told to you. You are not going to meet Sameer. That's it. No more discussion.

Sameer came to Aditya and asked about his relationship with Naina.

Aditya: Samaina relationship cannot happen. Forget her and move on.

Sameer: What is the reason?

Aditya: When I say no, it is a no. I don't want to talk about it.

Munna and Pandit see that talked among themselves, "I think the matter is serious. It seems that Aditya has known Zoya for many years. That's why he disapproved."

Sameer & Naina decides to find out the reason.

Arjun & Noor went to Aditya & Zoya

Arjun + Noor: I understand that you guys had an ugly past. I don't know what will be the scene after your dad recovers & gets discharged from the hospital. Plus, Sameer & Naina have crossed their teens. How long can you hide from them? They told you about their love life as they didn't want others to say to you before they did. How will they feel if they get to know the same from a third person? You must tell them the truth and leave the decision to them."

Aditya + Zoya: they have a right to know, but it is not the right time. Once Dad gets discharged, I will tell them the truth.

Arjun + Noor: The earlier, the better. Can you wait indefinitely for your father to recover and come back?

Arjun & Noor leave. They meet each other.

Arjun: Thanks for your help in my every step.

Noor: You are welcome.

Arjun: We are so lost in Aditya & Zoya's problem that we forget ourselves. I wanted to share my personal feelings with you. I love you.

Noor: Yes, you are right. I was thinking that Aditya & Harshwardhan were always honest in every relationship. They can't do such a thing. I feel Zoya got manipulated to hate Aditya.

Arjun: Even I feel the same.

Noor: I heard what Arshad told Zoya. It was Wasim who attacked the father & the son. Not the other way around. But Zoya won't believe it till we give her the proof.

Arjun: If Sameer & Naina has to unite then even Arjun & Zoya must unite. I hope they tell the truth.

Bepanah: Arjun Noor's Unsaid Bond Brings Click Of Love | Bepanaah - Updates | TV Prime Time - YouTube

Meanwhile, Adiya decides to tell Saimana the truth.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Adiya told the past to samaina.but its sad that zoya was only talking ill of aditya.but i am glad that naina still feels that aditya is innocent.i am glad that all of them are trying to unite adiya. Hope adiya's parents will recover from coma soon and reveal ths truth.i loved naina saying that zoya remains single because she hasnt given Aditya's position to anyone else.first when Pandit munna said about sending goons and Aditya saving zoya sameer said that its old fashioned.noor also said that zoya doesn't need anyone's help to save herself.then why suddenly sameer ask rajdeep to go as a goon?rajdeep zoya scene was funny.adiya dream song sequence was romantic.mundit suggesting movie plan was funny. Good that sameer destroyed the drug bags.but will vardhan remain quiet?superb pics

Originally posted by: kavitha_r

Part 8

Aditya and Zoya went to Sameer and Naina.

Aditya + Zoya: I want to tell you something important.

Sameer + Naina: Yes, tell me.

Aditya + Zoya: You asked me the reason for not agreeing to get you married to Nania and Sameer. I am going to tell you today. I haven't told you for all these years as you were very young then. Even now, we didn't tell you as it would trouble you. However, if we hide it from you, it will trouble you more. Also, we don't want to take the risk that you get to know it from someone else. But you have to promise me that it will remain within us.

Sameer + Naina: I promise you.

Aditya and Zoya tell Sameer and Naina the entire story.

Zoya: Aditya and his dad betrayed us by attacking our dad, which I can't forget. So, I don't want you to associate with Sameer after knowing he is Aditya's brother.

Naina: How is dad now?

Zoya: He is expected to gain his consciousness anytime.

Aditya: Zoya was not in the pic when we entered her father's house. Her father had different intentions behind calling us to his place in the name of my marriage with Zoya. He and his men attacked us, and we fought for self-defense. Our fathers shot each other. When I saw our dad falling, I hit her dad, and Zoya shot me before I wanted to tell her the entire truth. Dad and I got admitted to the hospital. I recovered, but Dad is in a coma state. He is expected to gain consciousness anytime. Zoya feels we betrayed her father and attacked them, but it was the reverse. When I gained consciousness, I asked Arjun about Zoya. He told me to forget everything and focus on you until Dad returns. After learning that Naina is Zoya's sister and the kind of response that she gave me, I don't want you to marry her till Zoya agrees.

Sameer: Zoya will agree only after she learns the truth.

Naina to Zoya: Fine, I will do what you say, but I won't marry anyone other than Sameer. I won't marry him till you agree.

She went to her room and pondered. 

Naina to herself: Aditya seems to be a gentleman. He won't cause loss to anyone without a reason. I think there's something more to it which my sister doesn't know. I must speak to Sameer and devise a plan to unite Zoya & Aditya.

The next day

Sameer & Naina meet in the college.

Sameer: My Big B told me everything that happened.

Naina: Same here. But I feel that Di has misunderstood your bro and your dad. But considering the state of my dad, I can't deny the fact that your brother shot my father. When I saw your brother, I felt that he couldn't cause loss to others, especially not to his people. There's something more to it, which my sister might be unaware. I need your help to make my sister & your brother patch up with each other.

Sameer: Even I was about to tell you the same thing. We must reunite them, which will pave our way.

Munna, Pandit, Swati, and Preeti meet Sameer and Naina.

Munna + Pandit + Swati + Preeti: I know there is a reason why your brother and Naina's sister disagree on this relationship. But we don't know what.

Sameer + Naina: First, we want to unite them before marrying.

Munna + Pandit + Swati + Preeti: It might take a long time for you to do that, and you guys would also lose your youth. So why don't you guys elope and marry?

Naina: My sister did a lot for me. I don't want to do that to her.

Sameer: Naina is right.  I also don't want to do that to my brother.

Sameer: Naina, if they loved each other before, why not rekindle their feelings towards each other? If they wanted, they could've moved on with someone else, but they didn't do it. So it means they have their memories.

Naina: Yes, that's right.

Pin on Indian Television News

Meanwhile, Rajveer went to the church. He saw Vardan's car. Rajveer gets into his car & drives it. 

Vardhan & Rishab come out of the church.

Rishab: I heard that Yash started a hotel in Panjim, and that hotel's ownership is in Zoya's name.

Vardhan: So talk to her about our stuff ...

Suddenly, Vardhan finds his car missing. He asked, "Where is my car?"

Rishab: I don't know. It had drugs worth millions of dollars.

Sameer, Munna, and Pandit discuss how to make Aditya & Zoya patch up with each other. Arjun & Noor see them. Sameer, Munna, & Pandit stopped the conversation.

Arjun + Noor: No need to hide anything from us. Even we want to rekindle the feelings of Aditya & Zoya. We must make Aditya recreate the trust in Zoya's heart. So discuss the plan with us.

Munna+Pandit: How about sending goons behind Zoya & making Aditya take a grand entry to rescue her?

Sameer: Your ideas are based on 1970 or 1980 movies. It won't work now.

Noor: Sameer is right. Zoya is well-versed in all fighting techniques. She doesn't need the help of any hero. I know her very well.

Rajdeep comes with Vardhan's car. 

Sameer saw the car and said, "This is Vardhan's car, which you've stolen?"

Rajdeep: I never knew it was Vardhan's car, but he is dangerous. If he gets to see it, he won't leave us, So I suggest you change the color and brand of the car and sell it.

Sameer: You know I won't support you with any stolen stuff. However, I have a score to settle with him. So I will help you. But Aditya shouldn't know about it. I also have one condition. Can you act as a goon before Zoya teases her? We will make Aditya to come and rescue her.

Noor: I said whatever I want. If you want to try that, go ahead.

Munna then tells the plan to Rajdeep.

Rajdeep: I am ready to do anything for Aditya.

Sameer and Munna see Zoya riding the car.

They said, "Rajdeep, start the action plan now."

Rajdeep stands in the middle of the road where Zoya is driving. As the car nears, Zoya stops it. Sameer, Munna, Pandit, Arjun, & Zoya hide behind the bush.

Zoya: Why are you standing in the way? Do you want to die? If yes, did you get only my car for that?

Rajdeep: Let me ask you one question.

Zoya: Yes, ask me.

Rajdeep: Do you have a baby at home?

Zoya: No.

Rajdeep: Give me a chance. You will get a baby.

Zoya comes out of the car.

The boys are happy to see their plan succeed.

Rajdeep: You will ask me what your intention is. I will come forward. You will say don't come forward, or I'll scream. I will say scream, but no one will help. You will cry for help.

Zoya: Then you will move forward & hold my hand. No one will help.

Rajdeep: Exactly. No one will help.

Zoya: Not me. No one will come to your help.

She pushed Rajdeep and struck him.

Rajdeep falls. Zoya then took out the hockey stick and hit him black and blue.

Rajdeep: That's cheating.

Zoya continues to beat him. The boys see that and run away. Zoya gets into the car and moves on.

Rajdeep comes limping to Sameer, Munna, Pandit, Naina, Swati, Pandit, Arjun, and Noor.

Naina tends to his wounds.

Rajdeep: Zoya is not an abla naari. She fights like Rani of Jhansi. When I got beaten up, the boys didn't come for help. I am left in the lurch.

Naina: Seriously, that's the limit. Is this the way? And who came up with this stupid idea in the first place? 

Rajdeep pointed out to Sameer.

Naina: Do you think someone will tease my sister, and your brother will rescue her, and both will fall in love? That is the height of stupidity.

Aditya entered the place. He said, "Sameer, have you lost your mind?"

Sameer: Bro

Aditya: What made you think everything will be fine with us by doing this? Our relationship is over. You don't achieve anything. So, it is pointless. Also, it doesn't look good. Don't do that foolish thing.

Naina: How can you say that? 

Aditya turns back.

Naina: Bro, My heart doesn't agree that Sis left you because of a severe misunderstanding. Even if she did, why didn't she move on with another guy?

Sameer: Come on Naina!

Aditya becomes speechless.

Naina continues: Why didn't she make anyone else as her life partner? And why didn't you settle with some other lady?

Sameer: We want to know why you haven't married someone else.

Naina continues: Bro, Only you know what is in your heart. But I know what is there in my sister's heart. Whatever might have happened between you, but she remembers her first love.

Aditya smiles. All the boys are happy with that gesture.

Aditya: Sameer, deliver the car.

He leaves.

Sameer + Munna + Pandit: Bro's heart is melting.

Munna: I've one more idea.

Sameer: Shut up.

Zoya comes to the spot. She said, "Naina, I've got to attend an important meeting. Wrap up everything here and come home."

Naina: Ok sis.

Zoya: Thanks and Bye.

Naina: Bye.

Sameer lay under Zoya's car without her knowledge.

As Zoya gets into the car, Sameer comes out from underneath.

Zoya drives the car.

Sameer: This car will break down before it reaches Panjim. As usual, Big B will also be traveling in the same direction. Today, we can expect something to happen.

Suddenly, Zoya's car breaks down. She came out of the car and opened the front side. Aditya comes to the same direction. Zoya waved at the car. Aditya stopped the car and went near her vehicle. Suddenly, it starts raining. Both smile at each other. Zoya gets into the car. Aditya goes forward and opens the car's dickie to fix it. He imagines Zoya bringing the umbrella to cover his head. Aditya and Zoya imagine themselves dancing with each other.

The song plays.

Janam janam janam sath chalna yunhi

Qasam tumhe qasam aake milna yahin

Ek jaan hai bhale do badan hon juda

Kabhi na kehna alvida

Bepannaah: Aditya, Zoya burn the dance floor with their sizzling chemistry - India Today

Aditya and Zoya dance on the road while enjoying the rain.

Meri subha ho tumhi

Aur tumhi shaam ho

Kabhi na kehna alvida

Aditya & Zoya's ROMANTIC DANCE performance | Bepannah - YouTube

Aditya and Zoya jive. He then twirls her.

Kabhi na kehna alvida..

BepannaahRuledHearts~ on X: "Aditya Zoya romantic dance https://t.co/z677bZvVN5 #Bepannaah #AdiYa #AdiYaKiShadi https://t.co/IugnvyjlGv" / X

Aditya gets onto the stage, where many ladies and gents are dancing. Zoya enters.

Teri baahon mein hain mere dono jahan

Tu rahe jidhar meri jannat wahin

Jal rahi agan hai jo yeh do tarfa

Na bujhe kabhi meri mannat yahi

Tu meri aarzoo main teri aashiqui

Tu meri shayari main teri mausiqui

Bepanah: Dhamakedaar twist in Hoodas Anniversary party Zoya turns target

Zoya comes into Aditya's arms. Both of them dance together.

Talab Talab Talab bas teri hai mujhe

Nason mein tu nasha banke ghulna yunhi

Meri mohabbat ka karna tu haq ye ada

Kabhi na kehna alvida

Aditya Dance with Zoya ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– @harshad_chopda @jennifBepannaah #BepannaahLoveโค #BepannaahMohabbat โ€ฆ | Jennifer winget beyhadh, Romantic couple dp, Jennifer love

Zoya went upstairs. Aditya comes there. Both hug each other & dance.

Meri subha ho tumhi

Aur tumhi shaam ho

Kabhi na kehna alvida

Aditya fixed Zoya's car & handed over the keys. Zoya moves ahead. Aditya resumes his journey.

Sameer changed the look & feel of Vardhan's car.

Rajdeep: Wow! You have changed the complexion of the car entirely. It doesn't look like Vardhan's. I'm sure that he won't be able to recognize it.

Sameer doesn't say anything.

Munna: Why is your mood off all the time?

Sameer: What should I do? Bro and Zoya's story isn't moving ahead.

Munna: I have an idea.

Sameer: I don't need your perverted ideas.

Munna: Listen to it at least once.

Sameer: I don't want to hear anything.

Munna: Why don't we rekindle their passion?

Sameer: How will you do that?

Munna: There is a new movie in Edward Theater. We will buy the tickets for them in the corner seat. They will watch the film together & that will rekindle their emotion.

Sameer: Which movie?

Munna: Fast & Furious. They will realize how fury destroys everything.

Sameer: Come here.

He pulled Munna's shirt and said, "Keep your ideas to yourself."

Spoiler alert! Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai: Munna and Pandit rekindle Sameer's innocent love for Naina - Bollywood News & Gossip, Movie Reviews, Trailers & Videos at Bollywoodlife.com

Sameer tells the men to wrap the boot.

While men do the work, they discover a bag and tell the same to the boys.

They put the bag.

Sameer: Whose bag is it?

He opens the bag and finds drugs inside it & is shocked.

Rajdeep: It is undoubtedly Vardhan's bag. What shall we do with it?

Sameer: If these drugs enter the market, how many people will fall prey to them? I saw them in the college for the first time & this is the latest.

Pandit: What shall we do with it?

Sameer: We will burn them as they will destroy the lives of many youths.

All of them burned the drug packet & destroyed them.

Rajdeep: It is an immense pleasure to destroy your stuff.

He danced in a drunken state.

Suddenly, Vardhan comes there.

Vardhan: What are you burning?

Sameer: Well, we burn the useless scraps of the vehicles every month from the garage in a bonfire. By the way, what are you doing here?

Vardhan: My car broke down. Please fix it.

Sameer & the men begin the work.

Rajdeep asked drunkenly, "How do you feel that your items are destroyed?"

Sameer: Shut up, Rajdeep, you will get us killed.

He then tells Vardhan, "Don't mind his words. He is drunk."

Rajdeep goes to Vardhan and says, "You look brilliant."

Vardhan: Thanks.

Rajdeep: Did you get your car?

Vardhan: No.

Rajdeep: You won't get it, and your items will...

While Vardhan was about to hit Rajdeep, Sameer and Munna fixed his car and said, "Your car is fixed."

Vardhan got into the car and left the place.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 3

So Aditya comes from a background of the underworld.  He knows how it operates.