Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Ami 
Yes I will be free of Burden till Sept at least.I know elementary ones always scream but they have only two tests in April and they are done...WE have all the major subjects Regeants,state tests from April till now.Seriously...and in January too as Regeants happen three times a year.August one I am not in charge so who the heck cares...

Tue I will be the FREE soul at least ...I hope  so 

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

@salooni

Liked your update and all the gifs.Cute...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX    

EPISODE 135-136

Convincing Solutions for Mamiji

Sometimes answers lie right in front of your eyes  and you just wander around to get a perfect one as sometimes we find questions easier than answers.That's exactly somewhat is happening with Poor Arnav here. I found him more miserable than Mamiji and family  in this epi.He imagines as Khushi's filmy plan worked with Akash and Payal so may be it will show a different angle to him'.but oh boy.he has to go through his Harvard brain with thick filmy gestures to dialogues and all the way to "furres"

What furres?..."woh cheating wala paper"''..How can a tycoon be so mellow down with KKG and her filmy antics'.its got to be "love" otherwise nothing can blind you like that''Nothing'..

Here are we facing two different approaches towards the same question to find the answer and the question is.."How can we convince Mamiji to resolve Akash and Payal's issue?"Khushi's answer lies in emotions and feelings "bahvnas" and Arnav's in practical and direct attack for cracking deals'..hmmm'.and in my POV both are right in their own sense as things depend on the situation and the nature of the problem and  person in front of you.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Khushi is all round filmy as in Nainital drama to stop Arnav, to Payesh wedding till Salman's poster in Arnav's room 'all the way until she replaces Salman Khan's pic with Arnav after shagun'..Arnav's mellows down to her filmy style slowly from having Salman's poster in his room to give her his posters and then dance like him[a bit too much for me]'..THE biggest inclination towards her filmy style was his dance of Teri Meri [Salman Khan again] as he was making her realize his feelings for her as she was not getting it so he tries her way but ended up seducing her in Salaman Khan's way..A filmy way.

Akash's leaving RM causes a bit sentimental drama among Raizadas and Manorma Mami as she is here trying to control the situation and does not want to give in her dream of Miss India.Everyone tries but in vain.My grabber is how with miserably looks he follows Khushi's plan but glares at her as he knows better at the end.She was commanding him in anger and he was helpless at certain moments for following her.Too good ..just like hubby and wify'.

Among all of this Arnav really gets irritated and lands in Eternal heaven[pool side] as things are getting out of order under his nose and that he can't let that happen.Khushi follows him and politely"Arnavji "agar aap ne thodi bhavna ke saath, mehsoos karke kaha hota toh..[If you said this with feelings  then may be']

"just shut up, khushi..." he swirls around furiously and back into his own ASR mode and shell where everything is placed accordingly and promptly in the avariciousness of this world."maine tumse pehle hi kaha tha... yeh jodian... koi kahin... ye sab..." [I told you before all this couples made some where 'all this.]ASR tone with gritted teeth and acrimony but firmly to his poignant point'

"yeh sab phaltoo ki baatein hain... it's nonsense." [All this is stupid nonsense] "mujhe mat sikhao apni yeh stupid feelings"[don't teach me your stupid feelings and all].

Pause here: You are telling her not to teach you feelings and all but you are thriving with these skills already way too much ,may be more than her..sad or happy doesn't matter '

I always feel extreme acrimonious pain associated with this dialogue when it comes to my brain,the way he said to Khushi later,why does he want control and why he wants to keep it that way and today he is confirming it to me'.

In their Eternal heaven[pool side'"Mujhe apne tareeke se handle karna hai," [I will handle it my way] he decided as he knows how to crack these deals.

"problem koi bhi ho... professional ya personal... solution eik hi hota hai... aur solution kissi feelings ya dil se nahin aata... solution aata hai power aur paise se..."[whatever may be the problem, professional or personal, the solution doesn't come from feelings... it comes from power and money.]

His cruel Past taught him that and he did prove himself worthy of this as he cracked his deal with his uncle in the first epi which reflects here.His "mayoosi" or in other words tiredness of any belief in these feelings or relations.That's why he knows the meaning of DEAL and command on his decisions with grinchy style as this is his trade '

"yeh ek language hai jo sabko samajh aati hai,.Got it" [this is one language everyone understands.] Why does it sound he is done begging or may be he begged somewhere in the past, may be for his mother who left him hanging with these guards like a pouting child and ended up being atheist'..His walk upstairs today leaving everyone downstairs with command and authority reflects the brutality of life he faced.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He will be joining hands later with Khushi in Mandir for their happiness but doesn't mean his atheism is going to change. He will do for Khushi's happiness.

Mamaji first time shows his backbone in this case which makes Mamiji from hello hi to bye bye'.Arnav and Khushi rushes to stop this family emotional drama with more emotions from Khushi's side.He brings Mami back by cracking the deal of her brain in her language which she understands just like he bought the jewelry for her as he knows how much she adores these materialistic life.Her heart and brain only knows the language of getting power and status symbol and labels and that's what he assures her and things resume in its order.

Once again he proves Khushi wrong to regain his control'.."Eik bar phir tum ghalat niklin aur mein sahi'.[once again I am right and you are wrong]He ascends  leaving her baffled about his words and actions'

Anjali sweet sis brings Akash and helps closing gaps in between mother and son.Despite the bitterness of a mother ,I still love these small gestures and the essence of the beauty within.

The very same way In GH,Khushi wants to bring smile on her Jiji's face and can't hold her chatty breath till tomorrow but she gets irritated as no one gets her charade '.This time.But love the similarity as Arnav's "uppar" and Khushi's "uppar" became a delimma'.

New day rises with the honk honk in Payal and Khushi's life and drum roll for Scorpion to Bhag Scorpy Bhag[Thnx to Durga]...Khushi,"apke pati nahin aye"[your husband didn't come'..love CVs who always puts dialogues in Khushi's mouth for Anjali'.

Shyam's abhorrence and aversion is worth watching'.just love it ,my fav part'Yes Anjaliji he is busy in his work right next room 'go check'

His running style by keep running his fingers through his hair and trying opening the window.seriously ..just waiting anxiously for the slap'.which I am giving him right now for talking to Khushi with this much authority.Who the hell he thinks of himself'😑😑😑

Wondering who he was calling on phone...Lalan Da' Love the increasing anxiety from his side each time when Akash and Payal wedding is being fixed.I just want to squish him like this'. 

Love the way Naniji as an elder of the house was asking Payal's hand.Naniji and Anajli make Payal feel really a worthy Bahu for RM.Mamiji digs some doubts for a mother which Naniji resolves and relieves them.

,Mamiji's anger and dream of her Miss World is still on and every word of her is just a taunt ,even Arnav didn't like it but no one says anything to her so the peace won't get disturbed except Naniji as usual as she is the only one who really takes this Fox down'.But one thing I must say ,the clash of class does matter and sometimes stinks but IPK really pulled this difference off amazingly and ravishingly.A new and adverse thinking really brought new approach too just like other things.As Indi mentioned it so many times Rahim Chacha in Mandir,all the Prakash bros have fully access every where and don't even knock'..but seriously a very new thinking is making a new difference here. 

Akash did enjoy the simplicity of Payal here and enjoyed her anxiety.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Anjali and Mamiji came before with the agreement of Naniji as she planted that seed of Khushi in hAnjali's mind to bring Khushi to train La.Huge difference ,that day these ladies were talking about "proposal" and today those words came true.That day Mamiji and Buaji's nok jhonk was so on and today still on.Anjali brought the contract up front and new contract is on the way in between these two souls.

Awww'Dashing hunk comes in white'to give his Queen a surprise and Dhak Dhak by touching her hand first and then shoulder strike'.can't let her go and can't keep her either'..uhhh'...πŸ˜•

Pause here: Arnav's hand on Khushi symbolizes his support for her always.Even in hate he couldn't deny either.He pushes the door to open and he is the one who will start opening his heart doors for her.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Arnav first came in this house as a HORUS of Khushi after guest house incident,then again to help her for money but by degrading her.Today again he is saving the whole Gupta house from Scorpion and indeed he is a protector of all of them indirectly.

They share their own feelings  in between tea moments ,her bending down for him and his admiring her closeness was desirable and worth watching and yes "inn feelings aur zajabt ka koi matlab nahi Mr Raizada"[ These feelings have no meaning Mr Raizada] .Akhroo does not want to take tea from her hand because he is busy adoring her'..😳

He drops the tea on his shirt and comes in the kitchen and Khushi startles with his presence as she can't imagine Arnav Singh Raizada could be in their Kitchen in front of her like this'.

Pause here:Love CVs and the intensions, as when Mamiji says "yeh love ka chakar hai.."[This is love matter..] and camera turns to Arnav and Khushi while she was giving tea'..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:He will be in the kitchen for the deal over Sangeet,During GH he will be saving her from being close to fire and all the way picking food and putting in the kitchen the night when Khushi calls him over and over and many more'.ASR will be Arnav that time and Damad of this house.

Her hesitations and his close proximity is making her way skittish which did not go unnoticed by him either ."tum door hi raho tou acha hai..[its better you stay away from me].uhhh.He can't resist either from his Queen'and he shows his impetus love from his gestures and loving expressions when she jumps to stop Buaji for giving him sweets as always'

Pause here:Arnav became "Babua" for Buaji from now on.yeah a little fuss over forced marriage but He will always acts as playful as any child could do in front of this kind of Buaji.They will be so close ever.Buaji really loves Arnav like her own son and same with Arnav as he can't see her angry with him either.

Babuji and his anxiety and at the top Anjali's anxiety seeing Babuji 'next

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46gaIN1LEQw

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46gaIN1LEQw[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW2VTsQgVNg

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW2VTsQgVNg[/YOUTUBE]

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 125!!!!

Episode strts with Arnav grabbing khushi saying "farak padtha hai damn it, kyun ki..." she did not finish his sentence and khushi is looking confused, then miss kabob mein haadi aka AnjaliπŸ˜† Always, the great interrupter comes calling Khushi and said that nani is waiting and she goes away from Arnav's room.

La is very happy and she hugs Khushi. Nani is also very happy and Anjali says that no one will complain to Khushi and today they will have sweet only because of this happiness and everyone asks her about her fiance's name and she tells them that his name is Shyam and everyone looks at Anjali and wondering, Girl do you know what your hubby is doing or where he be at (I had a ghetto moment, I live in lousiana, it is bound to come out. on a serious note I think la, mami, and nani find it odd that he is always out but will not say anything to Anjali) Cause she is the baby of the family, a pampered spoiled buddhi babyand she says that on this earth there is not only one Shyam (she does have a point there but it is mere coincidence, DM totally planed this out...maybe shyam was the way to make khushi and arnav to be together) good point.  and Anajli says so she got engaged to PG with that same name. Mami says that if in dahej she left her PG rent and everyone glares mami (okay this was really funny, what it was rude, felt bad for khushi).And mean as well. Khushi's phone rings and it is Shyam, La takes the phone and does not give it to khushi and she runs around the living room and Khushi run behinds her to take the phone and ASR comes there and La says see she is getting impatient to talk to her fiance and she is about to drop the phone but ASR catches it and Anjali comes there and takes the phone and starts talking and Shyam says nothing because one word would give away his cover, make that one sound (I am surprised Anjali does not know his breathing pattern or the sound of his breath over the phone)Breathing pattern to door ki bath hai. how cum she couldn't see the phone number while receiving the phone. and Anjali handovers the phone to Khushi. Shyam asks Khushi if she is free tomorrow evening out and La listens to it and starts teasing her and tells that even Anjali is also going out with her husband, and Anjali gets shy...la points out that Anjali and khushi have sharam but only la is the besharam one (no la is just modern, but it was so funny). Khushi says that now she has to leave. Anjali stops her asks her that if she is fine and asks if something happened and she says no and she leaves.

Payal goes out to take clothes from outside and she finds Akash there and then she leaves from there and Akash calls her bit that goes in vain.

ASR is cutting his plants and having all the flashbacks about khushi saying she is engaged and many more and Khushi comes there and notices him butchering the plants and asks him what he is doing and he says that knows that he is cutting all flowers and he says that whatever he do how she is bothered (oh the farak padta hai track starts now, this is the second time he said it) and he gets the cut on his hand because he was cutting the plants so fast and in anger and Khushi is about to take his hand but he takes away abruptly (he says tumse farak padta hai with his eyes) and La comes there and she sees his wound and orders hp to bring the first aid box.

At the  gupta house, the window is left open and Akash tries to contact Payal and he asks her to keep the other opinions aside and only tell him the answer he asks her to think about him only and he asks if she likes him or not and Payal has tears in her eyes and she leaves from there. Akash thinks that she didn't said yes and she didn't even said no (that's the spirit, whatever can help him fight for his love).πŸ‘

Anjali tells Shyam that Khushi got engaged, what a lame way, she is like look in the mirror then you will get your answer, shyam is like what are you saying (which is quite clever way to reveal the truth, if you knew the truth) and she tells him that his name is also Shyam and she tells him that she has thought that she will invite both of them to dinner. Shyam is like hell no, but he averts her attention by saying I bet you already planned the food you will serve. Then she tells him that tomorrow is something special and he says that how can he forgot their first meeting and she says that he has to come without any excuses at grand hotel at 8 pm otherwise she will not talk to him and she cuts the phone and Shyam is angry and he decides to cancel his date with Khushi to keep RS happy (well duh you have to keep the atm machine happy, how else will you get money to have your affair and survive) .

greedy covetous fellow, what more can is expected from him?

La is giving  first aid to ASR and Khushi is standing there and he looks at Khushi, who shows visible worriedness on her face Khushi is about to leave and La calls her to help because both her band are busy holding arnav's sexy hands and she tells Khushi to pass band-aid. La tells Khushi to hold ASR hand so that she can band aid him properly and he says no to her but La tells him to keep quiet and Khushi holds his hand (we all know arnav wants khushi to hold his hand, but she makes him feel things so he does not want to feel things, he can't become weak). La says that he shows have no emotion except anger and asks if  he happy about their marriage to which he says that no one can tell what's there in the eyes and he says that he is happy (LIES!!!!!!!!!, his eyes show the love and admiration he has for khushi but people have ignore it because it is not in their benefits, or they are too selfish to care about what arnav really wants, I think I said the same thing in different ways). La kisses him (how dare she, I will only allow khushi to kiss arnav, even though I do not like itn  hehehe, I only can share Khushi with him. and asks if she will help her in preparation but Khushi says that now she has to leave early and La tells ASR that Khushi has date tomorrow (la knows she has to leave but she forgets, typical).

ASR says that when his engagement was announced she forgot to wish him and now she is engaged, he wish her and says that congratulations KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA (singh raizada, I always think he will say that next). Khushi phone rings and he looks at her. It's shyam and she picks the phone and says jee Shyam ji, I am just coming home. ASR says what happened all are happy for her marriage and she is not looking happy and he says that it seems like you found out just now that the boy is not rich, khushi made a shocked face and Khushi leaves from there leaving arnav behind, making a face saying that he should have said that. What will happen between arshi???

Loved reading your take Anita.
The bold lines I liked most and my comments are in red.
Both Arnav and Khushi are in tantamount of pain.
 I couldn't bear the wound in his hand.

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 133

Arnav and khushi are sitting in the caf. Khushi is telling him that Payal is upset since the time she said no to Akash and she only wants her happiness. Arnav nods in agreement and says that he thinks that this deas will be good. Khushi is like Deal? He says that he means to say that it will be good for both of them and that akash is a good boy (this man is such a businessman, he literally shut off his emotions and thinks everything in life can be run like a business) and he is my brother. Khushi murmurs yeah being your brother he is good. Arnav is like what? And khushi covers it up by saying that even if he is good then that is why payal said no. Khushi tells him that payal is super stubborn and once she said no it is difficult to change it to a yes.  Arnav tells her that he will said akash with lots of gifts (*facepalm*). Khushi is like this is not a business deal and they have to come up with something big. Khushi says that she has a plan and she tells him to come close. Arnavis looksing around to see if no one is looking at them (seems like to me he does care what society thinks, or he does not want to be seen in public with her). Khuhsi tells him again to come close and he screams out WAIT.

credit goes to the maker

Arnav leans in closer and khushi tells him her plan, which we cannot hear (knowing her it has to be filmy). ArShi are leaving the caf and khushi tells him whatever happened or may happen between us it will not affect this because we are in this together. Arnav says okay and it's a deal, he puts his hand forward and khushi shakes it with slight hesitation. Before leaving arnav said that her plan is stupid and it will fail but khushi tells him that her plan will work with great confidence.

credit goes to the maker

Arnav drops khushi off at her house. She tells him to drop her off a little far away from her house because she does not want payal to see them together.  He looks out the window and he is about to say something when he looks back at her he sees her under the seat, well under the dashboard. Arnav is like what the. She tells him that payal is outside and she tells him to take the car a little back and he listens. Then khushi tries to go outside but she could not open the door so arnav leans in and opens it.  She gets out of the car like a chor in the night. She gets out the car and knocks on the window and tells him to tell the plan to akash and he said okay.  Arnav leaves from there and khushi is left to sneak into her own house in broad day light. (i can't describe khushi's action well with words, but i did find the gif...she is one of a kind)

credit goes to the maker

In the GH, khushi is reading the horoscope section and she tells payal that today Libras need to speak carefully because it might cause damage today. Payal looks at her and she is like I am just reading what the newspaper said. Khushi looks at the clock and it is 4 O'clock and then she is like this laad governor use to be punctual.  The phone rings and payal picks it up because khushi left the area. It is akash calling and payal said that she does not want to talk to him and hangs up. After that akash asked arnav how many more times does he have to call and arnav showed his hand 3 more times. He said that khushi said 4 times but that will make you seem desparate and you never want to show your client that you are excited. Akash is like she is not a client she is payal and it is not a deal it is my marriage. Akash said that he will do what khushi told him to do because she is payal's sister. Arnav is like what am I chop liver (going by his face). Akash calls her again and khushi is like pone #2. Payal is like why you are disturbing me and hangs up. Akash turns to arnav and he gives him some support.  The phone rings again and payal yells at the person on the other line but it is happy ji. The phone rings again and akash told her that she has to listen to him or else and the phone is cut. After the phone plan is done, khushi gets up and says that the first part is done. The bell rings and it is arnav. Payal comes out and aranv tells her that due to her my brother is before he could finish khushi comes and says "aapka bhai bhai hai humari jiji naji aapko na samjh mein nahi aati jab humari jiji ne bol diya ab baar baar muh uthake kyun aa jate hai." Payal tries to stop her bu she just keeps talking. Arnav tells her to shutup and then gives her the letter. Khushi read it and it is about an order khushi is like what is this. Arnav is like this woman and hands her the right side. Khushi reads it full on filmy mode and she winks to arnav.  Payal is worried and asked him where is he and he tells her the location and she said since you knew why did you not go there (whoa she is a smart cookie, I like when someone ticks her off she shows no mercy). Arnav looks at khushi and asks her what he should say. Khushi handles in a filmy many and pleads with him to play along and she tells payal about the horoscope to change the topic. Khushi said that they need to reach that place before anything bad happens. And arnav takes them there. they get in the car and khushi winks at him again

credit goes to the maker

Payal breaks down and starts to cry and she bends down. She says that she lost him and she will not be able to say I love you. She picks up the glass and gets pricked by a thorn. Khushi runs to console her but akash comes. He makes her get up and she hugs him. She said what he was going to do, what happens if something happened to him and he hugs her back. And he said that nothing can happen to him because he knew she will come. In excitment khushi holds arnav's arm and jumps for joy. Arnav is like what are you doing, she notices their position and moves away and gives him a thumbs up. Payal sees this and is like this was a plan and is about to leave. Akash tells her that he knows that he lied but if he would not have done that she would have never realized her love. And payal mentioned that his family will not accept her and arnav said he will manage that (he must feel super guilty for breaking her previous marriage so he is out to make amends and he is also doing it for his brother so he is killing two birds with one stone). Khushi just looks at him with admiration (this is the man she fell in love with). Akash hugs arnav and thanks him. Payal hugs khushi and said that she made and ulloo out of her and khushi said sorry holding her ears. Khushi thanks DM. Payal and and khushi hug each other. And ArShi look at each other, they are silently thanking each other. Akash walks to payal and looks at her injured hand and tells her that in the car there is a first aid kit and they walk up to the car.  Will their happiness last long????

credit goes to the maker

Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 126!!!!!

Khushi and payal talking about the prince-charming fairy tales and payal puts the wedding dupatta on khushi's head. Khushi seems annoyed and payal walks off to put the clothes up. Khushi tells Payal that it is difficult to believe in fairy tales now because real life prince-charming are very rude (AH HA she thinks arnav is her prince charming, hard to tell sometimes) , who are always yelling at people. Payal thinks about Akash and adds that even if a prince-charming comes , it is not obligated that both meet one day as a prince always marry a princess !! khushi says that old time when they were childs was better because you do not know the real world. Payal and khushi both ask each other if they are talking about shyam or abhishek ( ex-fiance of payal) and both say "no" (okay it is cute how they are both thinking about the raizada brothers but they deny it because they might be scared to know what they will think of their prince charmings) .

They can't dare to dream of those two rich brats.

Anjali is talking about khushi with arnav and the fact that she doesn't seems happy . Arnav is angry and lets his heart talk!! speaking loudly & says : if she's not happy then why is she getting married , nobody forced her and how can she marry someone she never loved' Anjali is shocked and asks him the reason to behave like that, Arnav makes a face like oh snap what did I just say and walks away so she cannot see his face, he requests her to let him alone for some time.

Shyam tries to talk with khushi but she doesn't pay attention to him. He tells her that bua ji wants them to spend time together but tomorrow is not a good day how about the day after next, khushi is not paying attention. Shyam notices this uneasiness (I bet is bugs him to the core) and said just as friends, khushi gives a sheepish smile. she is too busy thinking about arnav and what he said today. She is always preoccupied with Arnav's thought.  he takes her hand, and she makes a face like whoa now/ what are you doing and puts a bracelet but she still does not give any attention to him and keeps thinking about the way arnav reacted when he got to know about her engagement. at the same time arnav is looking out the window by the poolside and Lavanya is talking about their honeymoon with a lost arnav and obviously thinking about Khushi (he must be thinking how can she do that to him), lavanya notices it and leaves from there all sad and upset.

Next Day, Raizada girls are talking about what anjali will wear for her date. Mami hands Anjali this pretty light blue color one, and Anjali was like shyam hates that color (good to know, khushi should wear that color everyday now).πŸ˜†Still that chechora will lust her. La hands her a pink color one and Anjali said it is perfect. khushi comes in and  arnav is near the door and they looks at each other and do not talk and khushi walks right past him, I think that hurt arnav (he might have craved their usual nok jhok when she enters the house).I think he was upset cause he thinks she is not happy with her marriage proposal. Khushi really looks lost and pensive after her engagement.  khushi helps anjali with the sari and she chose the orange one. Anjlai said that it is his favorite color and she was overthinking this. Khushi was fixing all the saris and lavanya notices the bracelet shyam gave to khushi  andshe starts praising it and at that moment arnav walks up by the window and hears the conversation and feels a pang of jealousy.  Anjali sees that khushi is not happy and Arnav leaves the place when he listens all the bracelet stuff ..La & Anji leave she noticed khushi is sad and quiet (maybe she did not like the awkward silence or is not used to it with khushi) , then anjali's phone rings and She asks khushi to reply.  Khushi replies and hears shyam's voice and gets suspicious about it while shyam goes on and on about stuff I like to ignore. Khushi is like who is this and realized it is khushi and not his atm machine,πŸ˜† sorry wife. Shyam is totally shocked  and he talks to Anjali.  Anjam hangs up' and Anjali ask Khushi about  the shadi preparation and Khushi is not in mood.  Anjali asks her if everything is okay and if she's happy with this marriage ? she says that she considers her like her sister so she thought it is important to ask her. Anjali leave because nani calls her and she asks khushi to come along with her (khushi never got to answer, she got saved from an awkward situation, but khushi would have lied for other's happiness if she did answer).

True, she is tyag ki devi! She can sacrifice anything to make others happy.

Khushi is walking and thinking , her bracelet fell down. While picking it up, Arnav comes and says to her that she should ask an expensive gift for her fiance next time and walks off.  Khushi answers saying it does not matter to her stopping arnav in his tracks.  Arnav responds saying if he's as cheap as the bracelet (let me answer that, YES HE IS). khushi says that it doesn't matters for her and says to arnav that he doesn't need to worry about her fiance's bank-balance and that he's rich in the good quality he has. arnav asks her  "why she isn't happy then ?" and she responds to that question : why isn't he happy while he's rich and doesnt' have any bank-balance problem? Why is he sad? (during that response you could see his smug smile just dropping, he is like how does she know my feelings, I buit an iron wall). πŸ‘ very well saidArnav thinks of a response, as he is about to say it, nani calls khushi and she leaves from there leaving behind a thoughtful arnav who will show khushi his response.

In Nani's room, Anjali Jha is calling the jeweler or someone saying that the preparation shoud be ready my the next monet. Arnav comes in and cuts the phone and announces that the engagement will be in one day. everyone is shocked and khushi too. Anjali was like it is not possible because there needs to be guest (that is questionable), pandit (I understand that one), and there are other rituals (idk why she mentioned that, she should know her brother is above god and he makes his own destiny).good point. He said that it must be a new trend for them to defy him, first they wanted him to get married and when he does everyone wants to delay it. Anjali & la ask him to think once again because it is not a game and he tells them that it is his last word and that there will be the engagement tomorrow or it won't happen.  he leaves from there leaving behind worried ladies. As he leaves he walks past a shocked/hurt khushi and he looks at her and then with his eyes he looks at them and walks off leaving behind a hurt khushi.(to me when he left the room he indicated to khushi with his eyes, which said look what I did, I think you got your response, that is how I took that scene, his eyes say a lot to me). Will ArLa get engaged tomorrow????

Nice one.
 your Anjam, Arla sounds funny! Good one.
Arnav is pushing Khushi to the edge to see the farq in her. His goal is to make her confess that she loves him and she can't see him get married to any body else. But poor girl, what can she do! He already said she meant nothing.
the bold lines I liked most and you will see my comments everywhere.
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Welcom back Samin!!! computer viruses suck!!! my hubby  used to alway get them on ours with his shady cricked web sites then  i had to clean up the mess, now he had laptop and i have my PC, so he is more careful πŸ˜† b/c he know i don;t have to fix it. anyway no worries, with out break you didn't miss too much except the thobda discussion...i do recomend you catch up on that for a few laughs!

My viruses are from opening of my old files which were made in 2003-2004. So that screwed up my whole computer.
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

@Arshi. Hey what happened, guruji. Take care. Big tight hugs!

@ Samin. Great to see you. No virus can keep you away from Us!

@ Cyn. Enjoy yourself at the wedding!

@ Horizon. No prob. Read my story whenever free. I am delighted you liked the first chapter and have thought of many comments! Looking forward to reading them.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ GUess what I come and see IPKKND is back. So what is the deal?
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
I was having problem logging in IF.
IF came after 6 hours.
 Did anybody face this problem?.
 if IF closes down plz keep in touch with me.
 My email is [email protected].
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sohara

I was having problem logging in IF.

IF came after 6 hours.
 Did anybody face this problem?.
 if IF closes down plz keep in touch with me.
 My email is [email protected].

yeah sohara same here...even i couldn log in since mornin...guess thr was some problem on IF
my id is [email protected]