Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Episode wise Links

Updated

from Epi 124 to Epi 128

Blasters, please verify your links. Any rectification to be done, let me know. 😊
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Durga i don think comments on the analysis are needed...cuz as you said they r in every page...
its your call

You are right, Supriya. Not really looking forward to do that.
Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

Blasters' Takes

Episode wise links 

Episode 129

Anita ... Episode 129
cinthian1758 ... His Revenge, Her Tears 
DurgaS ... Farq padta hai
sohara ... Episode 129
supriya.arshi ... Episode 129

Episode 130

Anita ... Episode 130
BarunDiwani ...  Koshish & Truce 
cinthian1758 ... Something is Fishy
indi52 ... samjhi tum
samin6 ... Episode 129-130
sohara ... Episode 130

Episode 131

Anita ... Episode 131
ArshiHamesha ...  New Beginning EPISODE131-132-PART133
cinthiann1758 ...  Surprised!
indi52 ...   two by two
sohara ... Episode 131
supriya.arshi ... Episode 130/Episode 131  

Episode 132

Anita ... Episode 132
cinthiann1758 ... The Deal 
indi52 ... it's a deal
sohara ... Episode 132

Episode 133 

Anita ... Episode 133
ArshiHamesha ... Beginning of Trust EPISODE PART133-134 
sohara ... Episode 133
supriya.arshi ...  Episode 132/Episode 133

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 129:  

"sapno ki duniya mein rehna hi acchha hai Lavanyaji, kyu ki asli duniya mein sirf dil tut te hai"

πŸ‘ very nice

my heart broke when i heard Khushi say those words the first time, and every time after the effect of this profound statement remains the same. He had shattered her world of dreams in just a few minutes, to push her away, ironically today he breaks her heart because she is too far away, out of reach with that ringπŸ‘. In this war that resumes, he ruthlessly attacks and attacks and goes for the kill completely forgetting he dies with her with each blow. - too good πŸ‘

As she weeped and said those words to La, i felt her cut was deeper and not just limited to him.  The girl who dreamt with her jiji under the stars about their future husbands or  the girl that ran out with all her excitement to wish upon a shooting star, truly genuinely put her trust in these things as "Baat vishwaas ki hai" right?πŸ‘ - really nice writin😊

Could it be that for her this "vishwaas" offered her protection or a shield from the "bedard" real world as Arnav views it. After surviving  her first massive heart break in the "asli duniya" at the age of only 8, perhaps dreaming helped her heal with the help of two bright stars in the sky. Maybe i'm thinking too much into this, but as a dreamer myself, this like is much to real and surely  relatable to many who watched the showπŸ‘πŸΌ.

It was La who once again acted as cupid and forced Khushi into a bridal outfit. an outfit with red in it and if that wasn't enough "let your hair out" she insisted, havn't a clue of the havok Khushi's open hair causes on her to-be-fiance, then she practically pushes her in front of him..poor La, she was only going for the full length mirror not the full length laad governer! - i don knw if thts a good thing or a bad thing

He is just getting off the phone with his Di when that wind, that wonderful gust of wind forces him to look in her direction. Through the shiney beaded strands, there she stood and her reflections in the mirror. Before long, the mehsoos reached her and she felt his eyes on her. She's seen this look in his eyes before...twice.

very nice

The look as if he's high on her beauty, the nasha shows in his slow blinks.  She looks away and fiddles with her pallu, he makes her so nervous with his constant gaze, but she allows his eyes on her... she could've ran back to the changing room to put her regular clothes on but she chose to stay.  So he looks on,  the much familiar admiration of her beauty from  bottom to top, she filled his eyes with sensuality again.  

πŸ‘

She  grips her dupatta, and glides her finger down to up, eventually  fearlessly looking back at him...these aroused feelings all too new for her but so evident how badly she want to reciprocate.   She marks his slow steps towards her,  she expands her pallu to cover the rest of her torso .

he  parts the beaded partition to have a closer look like he always has to with a slight pleased smile on his face (what girl wouldn't want to be looked at like this dammit?).πŸ˜† - but very true

- Lovely πŸ‘

Then he gently lifts his hand up, to touch her velvety face i assume, but she  moves back snapping him out of his trans. The quick thinking ASR drops his hand down to the price tag, he knew he would find something there to continue his attack on her in this war of pyaar and nafrat.

34999 rs. said the price tag. He  starts his second "vaar"(attack) of the day.

"utna bhi boora nahi hai, par tum aur tumhara fiance afford nahi kar paoge, "

oh the need to keep taking jabs at a man he's never met... jealousy, what a passionate emotion it is. He continues the blow, "what a pity...par aaj mein bahut acche mood mein hoon so what the hell? mein tumhe kharid ke dedeta hoon, apne fiance se ki Arnav Singh Raizada ne engagement present diya hai"

So  many layers to this one line, he wants to buy the lehnga for Khushi because he loves her in it, but he insults her  fianc again AND he feels the need to let her fiance know of him doesn't he? by buying this for Khushi would also send message to the man that "stole" her away. - wonderful depiction AmiπŸ‘

Still in his quest for faraq his ruthless vaar pushes limits on the quiet, sad eyed, hurt, girl

"After all tumne mere aur Lavanya ke liye itna kuchh kiya hai, gift nahi, to tip samajh ke le lo" in an instant, with a deadly smirk, he reduced her to  a servant😭. Indirectly, reminding her once again of her hesiyat, her aukaad. Clueless himself as to how far he had gone, after all he had insulted her middle class status over and over since day 1,  but this time he went too far and it broke her inside.

She wouldn't dare show him the broken pieces of her heart though, it took all she had but she answered back. She takes back the price tag from his hand

"Nahin chahiye, lekin puchh ne ke liye shukriya, aur aapne teek kaha tha, utna bhi boora nahi hai, lekin utna khaas bhi nahi hai, hamme yeh pasand nahi hai"

The smirk disapeared because the lehenga was khaas to him, but her rejection of this choice and refusal to accept it was an hidden insult to him.πŸ‘..also the way she talks to him with such formality must get to him.  Since they met, they both have fought like they are only each others to fight withπŸ˜ƒ, never letting others like La get in the way, but  now while he continues to hurt her with full rights still as she his his to fight with, her formal addressing makes her feel distant from himπŸ‘πŸΌ. His nostrils flare up, also hurt sine he can only stare at her with no comeback. Soon his phone rings and leaves, not a second went by as rest of her tears came pouring out. La comes out breifly, engulfed in trying out her next dress, she doesn't notice Khushi's sad face.  - Ami really well written...especially the highlighted bit❀️...too goodπŸ‘

Khushi slowly finds a place to sit, his sharp words run through her mind and cut through her heart. He, on the phone, but comes to a halt after seeing his Khushi just sitting there  tearing  up, looking at the price tag. It may have just hit him how far he went

"Chamkili, I feel like i'm living in dream world" and excited  La completely oblivious to all that's happened shares with her friend. The price tag still in her hold, Khushi lets out her anguish  "sapno ki duniya mein rehna hi acchha hai Lavanyaji, kyu ki asli duniya mein sirf dil tut te hai"😭

One of the most profound dialogues in the show, delivered with perfect pitch of heart break and emotion by Sanaya.⭐️

Her tears drop on the price tag, hurting him 1000X more. Remorse sets in looking at her incredible sadness that he caused, wanted to just take it away.  He wants her to have faraq, what ever the cost but the only problem is,  a bad side effect of tons of pain and faraq to himself... too much pain and faraq. If this was the worst he had hurt her, it was the worst he felt, it would also be the closest he would come to wiping her tears with his own hands. - you still somehow no matter how harsh he has been...convince every1 tht Arnav is the Prince nd nvr the rakshas...your fascination for this guy is Amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘

As he watched her sob,  he couldn't help but  once again part the beaded partition, and step towards her, lifting his hand to wipe those tears away,  to hold her in his arms and just wanting to take away all the pain that he inflicted...all the while, fighting the tears in his own eyes... soon the hand that reached out to her  turns into a fist indicating his agonizing attempt at gaining some composure. Enduring and gulping down her pain, he cries with her, as much crying a man like Arnav Singh Raizada is capable of.  - too good β­οΈπŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Just a sad scene all around. Only after closing his eyes, some composure returns, just enough to loosen the fist and walk away...fast.   She hadn't noticed his presence, maybe because the depth of her pain, but she did feel him in the dangling beaded partition he left behind. She knew he was there just like the night of Janmastami when he came to check up on her at the GH. - well said πŸ‘

Soon after he would call La's phone, which has been put on speaker as per her request, "Lavanya, mein jaa raha hoon"  (I'm leaving). The abruptness of it all surprises Khushi

"haan mein...mein ruk nahi...matlab mujse ruka nahi jaayega, i..i cant stay...i have to go"

he says erratic hand tapping on the steering wheel. Since when does Arnav Singh Raizada get flustered completing a simple sentences? Khushi can't see her rattled up laad governor, but i hope she senses how shaken up he is? and that it has to do with her broken heart...the unbarablity of it all! How could he stay and look her in the eyes he  bought such tears to ? 

He hangs up and tosses the bluetooth aside, and  flashes back to her words dipped in heartbreak  "sapno ki duniya mein rehna hi acchha hai Lavanyaji, kyu ki asli duniya mein sirf dil tut te hai" they bug him to no end and by the time he makes it home he thinks back to all the other times he has hurt her badly "

"Yeh mat sochna ki ek amir aadmi tumhari payal ko apni seene se laga kar baitha tha"

πŸ‘ very nice

"kahin aisa na ho ki jisse tumne raiz samajh ke fasaya, ha, iss bracelet ki tarah sasta ho"

He thinks back to the way he made her apologize for that ring and finally  the words that did both of them in today "Gift nahin to tip samajh ke le lo" (if not as a gift, accept it as a tip )

He hits the driving wheel

"kyu karta hoon mein aisa? hamesh uski aakhon mein aansoo? kyu uski har baat se itni takleef hoti hai mujhe?"

"ab aisa nahin hoga" (this wont happen anymore) One of many "koshish"  he confessed to Khushi later during kidnapping, to not fall in love with her...he won't allow her every tear, every baat  to cause him taqleef "kyu ki mein aisa hone nahi doonga" ..so determined he is...can't help but feel sorry for the guy. He genuinely doesn't want her to make such a difference, but she does and it's this faraq that will ultimately beat him at his own war.⭐️ - Amazing...especially the last line πŸ‘

Ami this was a Beautiful write up of emotions from both sides...i can so feel how much  you understand Khushi's heart...nd how it pains for her πŸ‘β­οΈ...nd Arnav he was at his meanest trick...nd yet you so amazingly turned the tables nd showed tht he nonetheless is the true Rajkumar/Prince of Khushi's heart❀️...Fantastic β­οΈπŸ‘
supriya.arshi thumbnail
[QUOTE=BarunDiwani]

Episode 130: Koshish & Truce

"yeh Kya hai Lavany? Yeh kya pehna hai tumne!!" 

his loud yell echoes throughout the whole RM, mounting tension on a room full of women. Lavanya had gone to open the door for ASR in a dress  similar to Khushi.  He was furious, he had just promised himself "ab aisa nahin hoga" determined not to let Khushi give him any more "taqleef"...another words cause him farq only to come home and find  La, the girl that never makes a difference dressed like the one that only  makes a difference⭐️- πŸ˜†too good

"ek to mein pehle koshish kar raha hoon ki.." (I've been trying to -)  oh the tireless effort of "koshish," poor guy almost gave himself away, that he has been working hard to forget her, words that echo into the future "Itni koshish ki maine..."

how would this "koshish" ever see success  when everything/everyone around him won't let him...even her trademark "gotas" at some point have started to make a difference!πŸ‘πŸΌ

" aur yeh, ye cheez" grabing the tacky things hanging off the sides of her dress, grinding his teeth profusely showing just how much he really hates this what she does to him "isse laga kar tum itni stupid lag rahi ho, bilkul uss- "

a brief pause when he sees Khushi coming, but he remembers his determined promise to himself. He takes his gussa on a notch up when La tries to explain that he liked the dress - poor la!!

"mujhe pasand nahi ayaa, mujhe aisi cheezien pasand  hai jin mein koi class na ho, jo itni cheap ho ki" indirectly he sends more message of naftrat and insults and the quiet girl listens quite aware.

La interrupts, " all i did was wear clothes like Khushi, why are you getting so angry,why are you like this? "he tells her and orders her to change

The man who always told La to be herself, stuck up for her rights in front of nani when she moved in,  is ordering her out of these clothes like some control freak. La knows anything-Khushi related gets to him immensely, later she says she kept lying to herself, but i wonder if she grasped just how much he feels for her... - true

For the first time La refused something he was asking, but he remained adamant "you'll do as i say, you'll change this dress right now" and he storms off.

Khushi couldn't bear to see her friend crying especially when she knows La is unfairly getting the burnt only meant for her. She decides to go talk to him. In his room he paced back and forth, forth and back, uneasy and frustrated failing miserably from dealing with all the farq.

Interestingly she arrives from the poolside, sliding the door open to his room, to him...and before she could even begin he fumed "Get out"

Never afraid to speak her mind to him she wasted no time "Nahi, I want to talk to you"

"Toh karti raho, mujhe nahi sun ni " and he slides the door shut, only  for her to slide open again right away. So this sliding door becomes a prop for the CVs to make their point today. Symbolic really, it becomes the great wall of ASR. She opens the door, he closes it, she opens and makes him listen.

" it important i talk to you" she quickly finishes before he can cut in "to remove your misunderstanding...La bought the dress because i told  her to, so take you anger out on me, not on her"

"you needn't tell me how to behave with Lavanya. thats non of your business" He never did like when she ever talked of La and him in the same sentence.- ah good point

"aap ke aas paas ke log aapse kitna pyaar karty hai, aapko bilkul bhi andaaza nahi hai na? aap jaante bhi hai ki aapke iss kadve bol se unke dil par  kya beet ti hai?" - i liked this line

What was it about this sentence that melted him? was he just touched to hear about how much people around him love him?  or did he just know that she was including herself in that group of "aas paas log"...letting him know just how much his bitter words hurt her as well?- well said πŸ‘

"hum jaante hai ki aap hum par gussa hai"  "I know you're mad at me"

Her short sentence spoke volumes, but it was the words that weren't uttered by her that may have been even louder to him...words about the reason for his gussa. She knew the reason and he knew she knew and in no time he is over the edge. Anger in full swing, index finger pointing down, ready to make his point

"Tum samajh ti kya ho apne aap ko?" his yell gets louder "mein jo karta hoon tumhari waje se karta hoon? agar tumhe yeh lagta hai ki mujhe tumhare hone ya na hone se koi farq  padta hai then FORGET IT!!" he startles her "meri life mein tumhari itni importance nahi ha ki mein tumhara waje se gussa ho jaaoo aur woh gussaa kisi aur par nikaaloon!"  " you don't even exist for me, do you understand?" 😭He continues his non-stop kadve bol "bitter words '"Tum ho ya na ho, kuchh karo yah na karo , much uss koi faraq nahim padta SAMJHI TUM?! - tht hurts...big time!!! i  dunno which was worse...the tip line at the dress shop...or this!!!!

Everything about his body language said "attack" but everything in his eyes said something totally different. Every word that came out of his mouth was the exact opposite of what she meant to him...i felt him breakdown in this gussa of his. In awe of Sobti here, total perfection, his  body language (for some reason i feel the ASR behavior of pointing his index finger down is something Barun came up with, don't know why)πŸ‘πŸΌ, his line delivery, and especially the eyes  that screamed louder than his voice which he spoke here...if it wasn't on tv, i wouldn't know he was acting. amazing depth. - thts true...Barun was at his best here ⭐️

By the time he finished talking, those darn tears had already started to emerge forcing him to turn around, it was the second time today and  it was getting impossible for him to bare the pain they returned. Unfortunately for him  turning his back didn't help,  he could feel her shedding him. 

He closes his eyes in her agony for a second time eventually having to turn to her. Her tears had only gotten worse, once again she was told by the man she can't help but love regardless of her koshish, that she doesn't mean a thing "koi ahemiyat nahi"... he fuming anger had disappeared to some place and total remorse set in while quietly enduring the chots the tear causes. she was the last to speakπŸ‘

"hum jaante hai hamaare hone  ya na hone se aapko koi faraq nahi padta' IT hurts him coming from her. "par hum yeh bhool gaye the ki aap Arnav Sing Raizada ha, aur kisi ka dil dukhane ke baad, aap kabhi maafi nahi maangte...hamaari ghalati hai ki ham aapse baat karn aaye the,"

and this time she closes that door herself while looking directly in his eyes, his eyes that almost begged her to read them and open that door back up...wanting badly to keep that great wall down for her,  wanting to make it all ok and show her just how much faraq her being or not being there makes. - i really loved the way she slid the door back without breaking contact...it was really superbly acted scene by both...nd well shot by the directors β­οΈπŸ‘

- you made it too dark...but without the darkness it would hav been good

"Kya kar diya tumne Khushi mere saath? Itni koshish ki maine, itni zyaada koshish ki mein tumse nafrat kar sakoon par tumse nafrat karhi nahi paaya"❀️

What a perfect example of this "koshish" in this episode. Well he tried and he failed, perhaps he know it was time to call truce to this war for faraq that he declared on her. He goes to La's room where Khushi and Anjali are consoling her.  He hand her the dress with the gota and told her to wear it and apologizes for the way he reacted, elated La hugs him "ASR, I love you." With La still in his arms, he looked to Khushi witht he most honest eyes

πŸ‘πŸΌ

"I'm sorry" he softly says to her...the words hit her hard. This look in his eyes, his apologizing like this ...how could she hold anything against him? they're both in a pickle aren't they? Anjali's phone rings conveniently for her exit. La couldn't help give him a peck on the cheeck for his sweetness while his eyes, mind, heart all with Khushi's face. He finally catches that faraq he was looking for all day on her face, thanks to La's peck, in his reaction, there was no arrogance of "winning," he just looked at her allowed himself to feel, maybe embraced her feelings for him. He just seemed so much at peace after giving up (for now). - πŸ‘

She starts to walk out, but not without the palat, he knew it was coming, so he looked away not letting her know that he was indeed watching her. A rabba ve as helples as these two enters...iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?β­οΈπŸ‘

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!

❀️ his heartfelt apology❀️

Ami...it was a wonderful write up once againπŸ‘...you really go deep into their feelings for each other...nd bring the best emotions out of them through your words...truly Awesome β­οΈπŸ‘

nd the ASR pic with Sunglasses...very hot πŸ˜‰

supriya.arshi thumbnail
[QUOTE=indi52]
episode 130

main aisa hi hoon... i am like this... i have no idea why, but this is how i am. he said it with an anguish those who haven't ever had that feeling will perhaps never understand, but they will be moved nonetheless. -
i was hopin some1 will start off with this line...it certainly did move me...dunno why...but the way he said it...tht voice nd tone...too good

this episode was like an essay on that one line alone. he is  a certain way... that's all. fathom him or not, like it or not... this is how he is. he hurts, he aches, she touches him terribly, but he can't take it, just can't. and he has only one defence, one weapon really. his dearest friend, his saviour from the day he let it come right out and surround him in its fierce shield... his anger. it was there in that "maa" too. it's what keeps him together whenever he feels vulnerable. πŸ‘ really well said

and she makes him feel "weak" again...

he hits the breaks. he is disturbed... his thoughts fly to "yeh mat sochna ek amir aadmi tumhare payal seene se lagakar baitha tha..."

and all the tears gathering in her shocked eyes.

"mujhe iss sab se koi faraq nahin padta..."

then comes another memory of her tears. "kahin aisa na ho ki jise tumne rais samjhke fassaya hai... iss bracelet ki tarah sasta ho,"

and another picture in his head, creatives use flashbacks repeatedly to build story, but each shot is selected with care and somehow the device never palls, becoming an essential aspect of ipk and its executionπŸ‘πŸΌ.

"maafi maango..." say sorry, he taunts her with a smile.

"sorry..." a tear drops, fat, round, bursting with pain.
πŸ‘

flashback four. "gift nahin toh... tip saamjhke rakh lena," and she cries sitting alone in her world of shattering dreams.

he banged the steering wheel with his injured hand...

"kyun karta hoon main aisa...  hamaesha uski aankho mein aansoo... kyun usski har baat se itni taqleef hoti hai mujhe?..."
he's rending, you can feel the cut, the slicing of something within... 

"lekin ab... ab aisa nahin hoga... kyunki main aisa hone nahin doonga." but now, now this won't happen... because i won't let it happen. how he struggles for control. for a safe return to fort faraq nahin padta. and yet, that is not to be.

in the living room, just a small, subtle hint at khushi's awareness of him, her need. she's rattled when la shows nani ji the jewellery asr "chose" for her. 

she may not say anything, but her dream world shatters too, because unknowingly she had fallen for someone she had no intention to even go near. he was her raajkumar and he had hurt her with his running away from her. so she has dashed into an engagement herself even before looking at the feeling clearly, or assimilating in herself... but that didn't mean she didn't hurt, didn't feel. in fact, the day she connected her dhak dhak to him, she'd also connected it to "pyaar" and all her fantasies of what would happen when love comes.

now that had to be pushed away, so she was coming to a point where she'd take away the word pyaar and replace it with confusion... i don't know what's happened to me. but the feeling? what do you do about that?

all of this, in one slightly fixed look when la and nani talk. stylish.

when he walked in and saw la in "khushi" sort of clothes, he erupted, compsure blown.

"yeh kya hai lavanya yeh kya pahna hei tumne... ek toh main pehle hi koshish kar raha hoon ki..." what's this la, what're you wearing... here i am trying too... trying to what, asr... forget khushi?

and a shelling follows, completely uncalled for tempo and fire. the gussa is out... it's all been too much for him... his only outlet that temper

"aur yeh... yeh cheez iss lagakar tum itni stoopid lag rahi ho... bilkul uss..." and this... wearing this you look so stupid, just like that...

and  "uss..." walks into view. a silence. "tum aiase kyun ho???!!!" poor poor la's desperate question to her inscrutable, impossible to understand fiance. -
well said

you're going to change right now... "nahin asr, main yeh dress change nahin karoongi..." no asr, i will not change... la is fighting back. no one can live like this. khushi is perturbed. an absolute pure innocence on her face. troubled she is, and vulnerable, her only defence, her sheer saadgi... clean heart that reflects on her visage.πŸ‘πŸ‘

he wades in... you'll do as i say.

a telling remark, i think at least twice from la in these episodes about asr's temper... it has gone up inexplicably these days. why?

in his room he paces like a caged animal.  the grip of this emotion on him is unbearable.

and she is at the door.

"get out." he wants this over before it's begun.

"nahin...hume aapse baat karni hai."

"toh karti raho... mujhe nahin sunni,"

she takes the blame for la choosing that dress. why does she do that i wonder. it's one of khushi's many little lies... is there any need for it? is this how women in our patriarchal society taught to "adjust" the truth, view this blame taking as a way of acquiring some sort of bizarre inner power? she has every right to say everything else she does.

but this confounds me. it is wrong. and at some point khushi should realise this and let go of this manipulation. - i agree...

but the rest of her words are relevant and pointed... you have no idea how much people around you love you... do you know what your bitter words do to them?

and then her suddenly bringing herself into the story, oh he didn't see that coming. i know you are angry with me... but don't punish la for that. "hum jaante hain ki aap hum par gussa hain.  lekin isski sazaa lavanya ji ko mat dijiye."

he'd said he wouldn't let anything to do with her matter to him...he'd spoken too soon... the implications in her words and the truth in it blows him apart. classic raizada gussa rises and the tongue lashes out... but as i hear, i wonder, is this the storm before the calm... the last leap of the tempest...⭐️?-
Amazing line

"tum samjhti kya ho apne aap ko"... who do you think you are...  you think i am angry because of you... that whatever i do i do because of you... voice rising, a full flight into rage... unthrottle, lift off... if you think it makes any difference to me your being or not being here... "tumhare hone ya na hone se koi faraq padta hai..." then forget it... she starts at the vehemence, the magnitude of this anger... in my life you don't have so much importance that because of you i'll get angry and then take it out on someone else... well, that's exactly what he's done...πŸ‘πŸΌ you don't even exist for me... do you understand...  tum ho ya na ho... whether you're there or not... now the index fiinger is jabbing downward  making a furious point...  kuch kaho, kuch karo... mujhe usse koi faraq nahin padta...

samjhi tum?!!! 

the glass shook at the decibel level.

he has turned away on the final words. he can't lie looking you in the eye... he never could. she is desperately trying to control her feelings... somehow this time he can't stay looking the other way... he needs to know if he's hurt her again, his lips quiver ever so slightly, he sees her and can't really... eyes close in pain, he turns back.

almost unable to stop himself.

there she stands, tears in both eyes. he is immediately contrite...
the music changes... all the high notes and drama taken away... just a quiet thick emotional feel... slow, probing. trying to find what's hidden in the layers... -
i swear...the music really adds the feel to the scene

she wipes her  eyes... his response is a reflex, he can't watch her in this state... he has done this again, brought tears to her eyes.. har baar usski ankhon mein aansoo...

"hum jaante hai ki hamare hone ya na hone se aapko koi faraq nahin padta...  par hum yeh bhool gaye the ki aap arnav singh raizada hain... aur kissi ka dil dukhane ke baad aap kabhi maafi nahin maangte..." a quiet, hurt but determined little voice says,

he listens speechless, just his eyes glowing like embers, saying things to her to himself to me. he swallows once.  

my mistake that i came to talk to you..."humari galati ki hum yahan aapse baat karne aaye the," poised and almost ethereal... the other side of burning yelling destroying anger. with a gesture most poignant she shut the sliding door, an air of finality, the grating sound cutting through the space between them dividing them forever.- i love the way you wrote this β€οΈ
he had shut the door on her face. she accepted that there was no recourse... he is arnav singh raizada and no one can make him listen to anything... she is nothing and nobody to him... she left.

an emotional purity in this scene. a leveling, no game. though she knew she had her feelings and he his, there was no passive aggression here, tonight she accepts whatever it is he says.. and she is leaving the battle field... this is her submission.πŸ‘

what a fight couldn't do, that quiet voice and eyes full of tears did. he heard. through all, his agony and rage and love and despair, the words reached him.

"lavanya..." sweet and gentle... "yeh kya kiya tumne i mean change kyun kiya..." he came to his fiance and apologised.

the music was just so beautiful... understated, feeling its way around... tumhe pasand hai toh tumhe pehna chahiye... if you like it you should wear it... listen to me... i'm sorry lavanya, mujhe iss tarah react nahin karna chahiye tha... i shouldn't have reacted like this.

now that's the asr i know. he does not interfere in the way his girl friend or wife dresses. even when he doesn't think it's cool.

la was delighted to have the man she loves back... i love you, asr.

and then as he hugged lavanya, a beguiling, astonishing act... he looked directly at khushi and said, "i'm sorry." without him really doing it intentionally yet wanting to very badly within himself, did he just apologise to her? gentle, imploring almost, no wonder she looked mesmerized. she who means nothing to him.

he's done with hurting her... he can't bear it any more.

khushi reacts to all that's happening, this time when he looks at her, a worry, an empathy... what a tangled web.

this time he wanted her to tell her something, anything, everything, his eyes said it all, as he stood there watching, his eyes unable to leave her as she left the room... maybe she too heard.  

maybe that's why, that night, she had to speak to dm. tell her she doesn't know what she feels or why... once she knew what but not why... now she as to forget the what too... confusion is safer. i will deal with it, i won't ask anymore questions... once he's engaged i'll be fine... and you are there with me... aren't you?

the phone rings at gh. and the drama of no answer begins. at rm, anjali is a worrier. one meeting with motilal and she is completely distracted.  she is wondering about truth. payal gets a call from akash.

season change in ipk.
πŸ‘ very nice

Indi...Lovely write upβ­οΈπŸ‘...your words truly glide through air nd water ❀️
nd thanks for postin the video
Barun is truly a lively person to work with...it great to hear ppl talk good things abt him πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by supriya.arshi - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
IPKKND Rerun Update:

For the UK Fans:

Rajan Singh @rajansinghstar 9h
Looks like Hindi version 2pm UK time & English version 6pm Monday to Friday ENJOY !!

For the US Fans:

Rajan Singh @rajansinghstar 8h
Eastern time 2pm Hindi & 6pm English

Rajan Singh @rajansinghstar 18 Jun
Trying to get promos out end of next week

Rajan Singh @rajansinghstar 18 Jun
DVD just not coming out due to costs

Team Sarun Fb page
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^ supriya, thanks so much for reading and commenting on 130. i am really missing barun now, all this talk of ipk rerun. so wish someone would realise the power of barun sanya together... i would so love to see the two together again. 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi all,

please check the pictures/gifs you've contributed to the main posts. i find some of them have been replaced by a weird photobucket thing saying the picture isn't there. in case you want anything changed, do please let me know. thanks.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
🀣

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  ideas and  edited pics are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 130: Koshish & Truce

"yeh Kya hai Lavany? Yeh kya pehna hai tumne!!" 

his loud yell echoes throughout the whole RM, mounting tension on a room full of women. Lavanya had gone to open the door for ASR in a dress  similar to Khushi.  He was furious, he had just promised himself "ab aisa nahin hoga" determined not to let Khushi give him any more "taqleef"...another words cause him farq only to come home and find  La, the girl that never makes a difference dressed like the one that only  makes a difference  

Just love that!!!

"ek to mein pehle koshish kar raha hoon ki.." (I've been trying to -)  oh the tireless effort of "koshish," poor guy almost gave himself away, that he has been working hard to forget her, words that echo into the future "Itni koshish ki maine..." 

I didn't even catch that!!!

how would this "koshish" ever see success  when everything/everyone around him won't let him...even her trademark "gotas" at some point have started to make a difference!πŸ‘

OMG Ami this is so terrific and funny!!!!🀣

" aur yeh, ye cheez" grabing the tacky things hanging off the sides of her dress, grinding his teeth profusely showing just how much he really hates this what she does to himπŸ˜† "isse laga kar tum itni stupid lag rahi ho, bilkul uss- " (you look so stupid wearing this just like that-)

a brief pause when he sees Khushi coming, but he remembers his determined promise to himself. 

Stupid promise!

He takes his gussa on a notch up when La tries to explain that he liked the dress

"mujhe pasand nahi ayaa, mujhe aisi cheezien pasand  hai jin mein koi class na ho, jo itni cheap ho ki" "idon't lilke it, i dont' like it, i don['t like things that have no class, that are so cheap that-"  indirectly he sends more message of naftrat and insults and the quiet girl listens quite aware.

La interrupts, " all i did was wear clothes like Khushi, why are you getting so angry,why are you like this? "I am what i am" he tells her and orders her to change

The man who always told La to be herself, stuck up for her rights in front of nani when she moved in,  is ordering her out of these clothes like some control freak. La knows anything-Khushi related gets to him immensely, later she says she kept lying to herself, but i wonder if she grasped just how much he feels for her...

He is a contradiction amongst himself.

For the first time La refused something he was asking, but he remained adamant "you'll do as i say, you'll change this dress right now" and he storms off.

Khushi couldn't bear to see her friend crying especially when she knows La is unfairly getting the burnt only meant for her. She decides to go talk to him. In his room he paced back and forth, forth and back, uneasy and frustrated failing miserably from dealing with all the farq.

Interestingly she arrives from the poolside, sliding the door open to his room, to him...and before she could even begin he fumed "Get out"

Never afraid to speak her mind to him she wasted no time "Nahi, I want to talk to you"

"Toh karti raho, mujhe nahi sun ni (then keep talking, i don't want to listen)" and he slides the door shut, only  for her to slide open again right away.

So this sliding door becomes a prop for the CVs to make their point today. Symbolic really, it becomes the great wall of ASR. She opens the door, he closes it, she opens and makes him listen.πŸ‘πŸ‘

" it important i talk to you" she quickly finishes before he can cut in "to remove your misunderstanding...La bought the dress because i told  her to, so take you anger out on me, not on her"

"you needn't tell me how to behave with Lavanya. thats non of your business" He never did like when she ever talked of La and him in the same sentence.love it!!!!

"aap ke aas paas ke log aapse kitna pyaar karty hai, aapko bilkul bhi andaaza nahi hai na? aap jaante bhi hai ki aapke iss kadve bol se unke dil par  kya beet ti hai?"

Translation: "you have no idea  how much people around you love you do you? Do you even know how much your bitter words hurt their heart?"

What was it about this sentence that melted him? was he just touched to hear about how much people around him love him?  or did he just know that she was including herself in that group of "aas paas log"...letting him know just how much his bitter words hurt her as well? 

I think a little of both!

"hum jaante hai ki aap hum par gussa hai"  "I know you're mad at me"

Her short sentence spoke volumes, but it was the words that weren't uttered by her that may have been even louder to him...words about the reason for his gussa. She knew the reason and he knew she knew and in no time he is over the edge. Anger in full swing, index finger pointing down, ready to make his point

"Tum samajh ti kya ho apne aap ko?" his yell gets louder "mein jo karta hoon tumhari waje se karta hoon? agar tumhe yeh lagta hai ki mujhe tumhare hone ya na hone se koi farq  padta hai then FORGET IT!!" he startles her "meri life mein tumhari itni importance nahi ha ki mein tumhara waje se gussa hot jaaoo aur woh gussaa kisi aur par nikaaloon!"  " you don't even exist for me, do you understand?" He continues his non-stop kadve bol "bitter words '"Tum ho ya na ho, kuchh karo yah na karo , much uss koi faraq nahim padta SAMJHI TUM?!

Translation: "who do you think you are? whatever i do is because of you, if you think that whether it makes any difference to me if you're here or not here then FORGET IT! You're importance in my life is not so that i take out my anger for you and someone else! you don't even exist for me do you understand? Where you're here or not,  you do anything or not, it doesn't make a difference to me UNDERSTAND!!

Everything about his body language said "attack" but everything in his eyes said something totally different. Every word that came out of his mouth was the exact opposite of what she meant to him...i felt him breakdown in this gussa of his. In awe of Sobti here, total perfection, his  body language (for some reason i feel the ASR behavior of pointing his index finger down is something Barun came up with, don't know why), his line delivery, and especially the eyes  that screamed louder than his voice which he spoke here...if it wasn't on tv, i wouldn't know he was acting. amazing depth. 

Just brilliant he was!!! and is.

By the time he finished talking, those darn tears had already started to emerge forcing him to turn around, it was the second time today and  it was getting impossible for him to bare the pain they returned. Unfortunately for him  turning his back didn't help,  he could feel her shedding him. 

He closes his eyes in her agony...    and his!!!!

for a second time eventually having to turn to her. Her tears had only gotten worse, once again she was told by the man she can't help but love regardless of her koshish, that she doesn't mean a thing "koi ahemiyat nahi"... he fuming anger had disappeared to some place and total remorse set in while quietly enduring the chots the tear causes. she was the last to speak

"hum jaante hai hamaare hone  ya na hone se aapko koi faraq nahi padta' IT hurts him coming from her. "par hum yeh bhool gaye the ki aap Arnav Sing Raizada ha, aur kisi ka dil dukhane ke baad, aap kabhi maafi nahi maangte...hamaari ghalati hai ki ham aapse baat karn aaye the,"

Translation: I  know that my being or not being makes no difference to you, but i forgot that you're ASR,and after hurting someone you don't apologize to anyone., it was my mistake that i came here to talk to you.

and this time she closes that door herself while looking directly in his eyes, his eyes that almost begged her to read them and open that door back up...wanting badly to keep that great wall down for her,  wanting to make it all ok and show her just how much faraq her being or not being there makes.πŸ‘

"Kya kar diya tumne Khushi mere saath? Itni koshish ki maine, itni zyaada koshish ki mein tumse nafrat kar sakoon par tumse nafrat karhi nahi paaya"

"what have you done to me Khushi? I tried, i tried so hard so i could hate you, but i never could hate you"

What a perfect example of this "koshish" in this episode. Well he tried and he failed, perhaps he know it was time to call truce to this war for faraq that he declared on her. He goes to La's room where Khushi and Anjali are consoling her.  He hand her the dress with the gota and told her to wear it and apologizes for the way he reacted, elated La hugs him "ASR, I love you." With La still in his arms, he looked to Khushi witht he most honest eyes

"I'm sorry" he softly says to her...the words hit her hard. This look in his eyes, his apologizing like this ...how could she hold anything against him? they're both in a pickle aren't they? ⭐️Anjali's phone rings conveniently for her exit. La couldn't help give him a peck on the cheeck for his sweetness while his eyes, mind, heart all with Khushi's face. He finally catches that faraq he was looking for all day on her face, thanks to La's peck, in his reaction, there was no arrogance of "winning," he just looked at her allowed himself to feel, maybe embraced her feelings for him. He just seemed so much at peace after giving up (for now).

She starts to walk out, but not without the palat, he knew it was coming, so he looked away not letting her know that he was indeed watching her. A rabba ve as helples as these two enters...iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!

❀️ his heartfelt apology❀️

Just brilliant Ami loved it my comments all over the place!