AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
my one os between my exam days...pls do share ur views and like..😊

I wont!!...😡

you will!!...😡

I wont!!...😡

you will!!...😡

i said nooo...neverrr...i wooonttt!!.🤢😡...

ok!!..stop it...stop it...you win!!...dont scream anymore...you cracked my brain cells by your deathly scream...abhay tightly covered his ears with his palm😡..

knock knock!!...someone knocked the door...

oh my god!!...piya...dad is here...hide somewhere...hide...abhay jumped up from couch...🤢

what!!...why...where will i go idiot...piya said loudly...😡

uff...please my screaming machine...don't shout...its dad outside...abhay searched for a place in hurry😲...

why should I hide abhay...lets meet your dad together...piya voiced with excitement..😲

what!!😲..no way..what will I say to him about you...he will hunt me down...go hide in the store room please...

you are such a coward abhay...i want to meet him but you are behaving like a scared girl...pyaar kiya to darna kya!!...piya laughed and tried to open the door...😳

meri maa...i know you are my filmy hero types girlfriend..but not today..save your self for future...and please keep quiet.. abhay forcefully dragged piya into a small room...🥱

ok my heroin types hero...piya gigled and kissed his cheeks😳...

abhay blushed and smiled😳...

i will come quickly to get you out of here...he locked her in that store room and ran towards the door to open it...

what the hell abhay!!...whats going on here...what took you so long to open the door huh!!...arnab said with agitated voice and quickly barged in to find out...😡

wo...wo...dad...its nothing...chill...abhay stammered in fear...his eyes were on the locked door...😲

abhay...!!...arnab screamed and grabbed a wooden bat😡😡...he started to forward towards abhay with red angry eyes...

dad...wh..what are you doing..abhay backwards his steps with so much fear🤢...

how...how did this happen...did you played any cricket match in my dining room!!😲...

arnav grabbed abhay by his coller...😕

ni...no..dad...why are you saying this...

dont lie idiot!!..you broke my furnitures!!...arnab stroked the bat in his shoulder with anger...😡😡

abhay's eyes widened in shock when he saw all the window glasses cracked, the light bulbs cracked and the flower vases were smashed in the floor into pieces...piya's scary scream flashed infront of his eyes🤢🤢😲...

abhay was now hell scared...

dad..wo...i didnt...i mean...i mean..cow!!😲...no..no Cat!!😲...a cat was here...abhay mumbled with shaky voice...

what..you think i am a fool...dont you dare lying to me!!...arnab was burning in anger...

no...no dad...it was a wild cat running crazily here and broke this things😉...i was chasing it to catch and i somehow locked it in that room...abhay blabbered somehow...

mew...mew...mew!!...a wild catly scream ranged through the room suddenly😲😉😲...

look dad!!...it is the cat screaming...i m not lying...abhay knew it was piya...no one can dare to make fun of any deathly situation like this except his very own wild cat!!😲...

arnab thought something and leaved abhay to check the room...🤢

nooo!!...abhay jumped in his feat to stop him...😲

abhay leave my leg!!...i will punish that cat...it ruined my precious things...

no dad!!...the cat is very dangerous 😉..it will bite you and god knows what else...and you will be ill naa!!...i dont want to loose you...you are my lovely caring friendly dad😛...i love you dad...please dont leave me...abhay cried dramatically and blocked his way😭😭...

are you ok abhay!!...you are this much emotional for me!!...arnab's voice melted with the love butter of abhay😕...

oh dad!!...you are my angel...my hero...my superman...please don't go there...abhay hugged arnab tightly...

abhay heared piya's gigle from the store room😆😆.. ..

i am so touched son!!...i love you too...he hugged abhay back😭...

dad!!...the window of the store room is open...the cat will go out from there...you dont have to go there...abhay said loudly so that piya can hear the way out of his house and run away😉...

they broke there hug after that...

dad!!...you are tired naa!!...go and freshen up and take rest!!...i will make dinner tonight...abhay said...

am i dreaming😲...you and cooking!!😲...wow...today is the best day for me🥱...i hope you will cook something good son!!..not like the last time...please dont make that omlete with sugaar again🤢...arnab patted his shoulder and went to his room...

abhay sighed in relief!!...suddenly his phone bipped...

it was piya's sms..."save some dinner for me too my heroin types hero..will wait in your room"...

piya!!...uff...you are a gone case...god knows what more will I have to face in your love...even I am going crazy like you!!...but I love you so much...abhay smiled...

"my crazy cat!!...one day you will make me a psycho...love you!!"..abhay replied her sms...

abhay ran towards the store room to check...she was gone from there...

[two hours later!!...]...

abhay silently came inside his room with a tray of food...

he saw the most divine scene there...

piya was sleeping there like an angel and the moon light brushing her face gently...who will say this sleeping beauty is a wild cat in real...he was mesmerised... he walked towards her and kept the food tray aside ...

he sat beside her and caressed her forehead...

piya!!...how can you make me love you so insanely...you spelled me in your love...i can't even stay away from you...he whispered with husky voice...😳

me too boyfriend!!...piya opened her eyes and hugged him with a jerk😲...

they lost their balance and fall n the bed...

their breathing got heavy as his lips brushed her lips accidentaly😳...

they were lost in their eyes with the sudden action... abhay lost himself in the intense dark brown mirror...

he closed his eyes and touched her lips so gently...piya never thought it can be so divine...it was her first kiss of first love...

she responded in that kiss passionetly and wildly...abhay was dumfounded by her action... piya clutched his hair and dragged him more closer...she bit his lips and abhay gave in with passion...he caressed her inner mouth with his...so much love and passion overwhelmed their senses...

god knows how long they were lost in that kiss...they broke apart in loss of breath...abhay smiled and hugged her so dearly...

Abhay!!...piya whispered in his ear...

hmmm??...

i wont...i dont want to go back there...please...piya cutely murmured...

no piya!!...you will...its not the way to be together by running away from home and family...i will drop you to your house tomorrow morning...abhay gently replied with a smile...

but...my parents want me to get marraied with that bhondu angaad!!...i cant do that...i want to be with you and they will never agree with my choice...piya tried to sound correct...

piya!!...trust me we together will make them trust us and our love...but running away like this is childish and they will be hurt and i dont want to hurt anyone...please understand...

huh!!...but you are scared with your own dad...how will you face my parents...piya teased him..😲

i am not scared...i am worried...my dad is heart patient and he cant handel too many excitement..its true i was a little nervous infront of him but i love him piya..and i dont want to hurt him...abhay said with worried voice...

i know!!...thats why i love you...piya looked in his eyes and smiled...

and you broke the house with your screaming power...i was on the edge of being tandoor by my dad's dhulaai piya!!...abhay frowned a little...

sorry...piya kissed his cheek😳...

ok...ok...lets eat!!...i made kheer for you..abhay smiled and got up...

i hope it will taste like a kheer...piya gigled🤢...

abhay rolled his eyes and fed her one bite...

"how is it?"...he asked expectantly...😕

awwsome...piya gulped the kheer and smiled...

let me taste!!...abhay took one spoon to taste...

no...its all mine...piya tried to stop him...

shut up!!...i m hungry too!!...abhay quickly grabbed the spoon..

eewww...piya...how did you eat this...its salty...sorry i put salt instead of sugaar...abhay said with guilty face...he threw it with a disgusted face...

anything made by you is the bestest food for me...piya hugged him and kissed his cheek...😳

abhay was so pleased...he hugged her back...😉

thanks piya!!...😊

for what??😳...

for loving me crazily!!...i love you..😳

i love you too abhay...forever!...😃

(pls comment and like)

my abhiya os-

abhiya os stupid love (complete)

some line to shattered love-

abhiya os beneath your breath-(complete) 

Abhiya os.. we r one soul-(complete)

abhiya os come home to me (complete)-

Abhiya os Caged emotiones (ongoing)-

os a letter of maithili for abhay (complete)

my abhiya ss- 

abhiya ss invisible future-

my Abhiya ff-

abhiya ff crazily in love with u (complete)-

abhiya ff pyar se bani hamari kahani (ongoing)-

abhiya ff blood roses (Ongoing)-

my rishbala os -

rishbala os mitke bhi tujhme rahu zinda pg 1& 3 (complete)

my rishbala ff -

rishbala ff love in disguise-

do share ur views😳
Edited by samwllms - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its really entertaining + fun loving moment + romantic
abhiya parts are really enjoyable ,& other scene abhay & his dad scenes , its really good to see strong bond b/w abhay & his dad ( arnav)
thanks for this fun loving , romantic , passionate abhiy os
thanks for pm
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dat was soo cuuute. Abhay d heroine jaisa hero n Piya hero jaisi heroine😆. Loved how Abhay controlled his dad😆.
Passionate Abhiya moment was cherry on d top.
AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutesukirti1987

Dat was soo cuuute. Abhay d heroine jaisa hero n Piya hero jaisi heroine😆. Loved how Abhay controlled his dad😆.
Passionate Abhiya moment was cherry on d top.

such a sweet comment...thnks dear...keep reading...

AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: singhshailesh86

its really entertaining + fun loving moment + romantic
abhiya parts are really enjoyable ,& other scene abhay & his dad scenes , its really good to see strong bond b/w abhay & his dad ( arnav)
thanks for this fun loving , romantic , passionate abhiy os
thanks for pm

thanks a lot...i m glad u liked it
--Aaliyah-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww...that was so cute and funny too . 😛😉😆
Really loved it .
Loved it how Abhay convinced his dad and last part was 😳
Thanks for the pm .
It was amazing .
vampireking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved it dear,👏
but thoda romance ka thadka kam tha😳
 !!!!otherwise it was so damm funnyyy😆😆 !!!!
thanku so much !!!!😃!!!for writing such a OS😆 as well as for the pm too !!!!😉!!!!!!hope your exams will go well😃 !!!!and you will get good marks😃 my wishes are with you !!😉!!!!...
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww cho chweeet!abhay heroine jaisa hero and piya hero jaisi heroine.i so loved this abhiya.thank u so much for this lovely os.Edited by Bisweswar - 10 years ago
AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bisweswar

aww cho chweeet!abhay heroine jaisa hero and piya hero jaisi heroine.i so loved this abhiya.thank u so much for this lovely os.

thnks mampi...
AriyaLilyOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
CUTE AWESOME 
I LOVED IT