abhiya ff crazily in luv wid u final part pg 31

AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey all i m starting this ff...hope u all will like it...m not a writer..its jst a story what i wanted for abhiya...pls dnt mind for mistakes...

chrtctr- piya is not a normal human..she is a witch with supernatural powers!! but she dnt knw that..neither abhay...but thr is a prophecy-she will get all her powers after becoming a mother of a wolf child...abhay is a crazy vampire..dnt hv any family...love piya like hell..a little psycho!! nd can go xtrm for her love and company...

others chrctrs will be introduced in story

story starts from abhay saves piya th fire with his vampiric self..piya comes to knw that he is a vampy!!

part1--

abhay comes infnt of her with his vampiric self...with red eyes and sharp fangs...he was shattered..he thought piya will hate him nw!! he wnt b abl to survive thn with her hatred...he screamed in pain...he was in rage..was not abl to cum bck in his normal slf...he destroyed evrything in that jungle..

piya was shocked but not afraid...she wanted to tell abhay that she is not afraid and she loves this vampire uncndsnlly.

But was in a bad state..she have to calm him dwn..she ran towards him and cupped his face and kissed him...

he was dumfounded...his fangs disapprd..and he kissed her back with his passion..emotion..love..angered..and fear...

pia was shocked to knw that a vampire can carry this much feelings and emotions...she kissed away his evry pain and fear...after like decades they broke apart..

Piya suddenly slapped him and run from thr... Abhay was shocked from this sudden reaction of piya...

piya stop pls!! why r u running..he blocked her way!!...abhay screamed

leave me abhay!! go away!! ...piya shouted back

whats all this piya? first u kissed me..thn slapped me and going away frm me!! what do u wnt!! if u hate me thn why did u kiss me? why!! ansr me!! and why r u going away nw!! u cnt play with me!! i wnt let u go!! i told u to stay away..but u didnt lsntd...u failed all my efforts..i tried to stay away..u didnt let me stay away...nw whn i cnt live without u..u r leaving me!! why damn it why!! no u hv to ansr piya!!...he retorted...

abhay leave me..let me go!!..piya replied angrily..

he pulled her closer and hold her like a  caged deer!!

u r hurting me abhay!! A- and what r u doing? its more than ur pain...piya murmured in a painful voice..

u cnt force me abhay to stay!! i wont stay!! this is what u wntd naa!!...she said

i wont let u go!!...abhay prompted...

why r u stopng me!! i wont stop!! a person who dnt trust his love and hide evry thng..i cnt be with that person!! love is trust abhay!! u broke my trust!! u didnt trust my love..how cld u think that i will hate u bcs u r a vampire..thats what u thnk my love is all about!! :'(:'( jst a truth can brk it!! i can handle evry thing abhay...but i cnt handle ur lies and u dnt thnk that i an trust worthy...so let it be like this..i dnt love u ...i m scared of u..thats what u wanted to hear naa!!...she retorted with a angry voice...

pia dnt say all this!! i m sorry!! i did hurt u...i dnt dsrv u and ur trust...punish me in any way u wnt...but pls dnt leave me piya...i cnt stay away from u anymore!! dnt leave me pia!! pls!! he begged like a weak person...

he cried blood tears...but he didnt let piya move away from him..

piya pls i m sorry!! pls piya frgv me!!...he said...

how abhay!! u will brk my trust again...she replied

no pia!! nvr i will nvr do that again...i will do anything u wnt..but dnt do this..gv me a chnc pia!! i dnt hv anyone in this endless torturous life excpt u!! pls pia dnt go away!! i luv u...

i love u too abhay!! but i dnt hv strnth to take all this lies anymore!!

i promise pia i wont hurt u or leave u again...after mom nd dad's death u r the only one i hv..pls frgv me!! if u leave me i will kill evry one in this world nd thn i will kill my self...i will gone mad..if u leave me!! i luv more than evrythng..he replied..

i love u too abhay!! u r the only family i hv!! pls dnt brk my hrt again.. she finally let her anger vanished nd hugged and kissed him with her all hrt and love...they were lost in each othr for like eternity!!

index

part 1- pg 1
part 2- pg 2
part 3- pg 3

part 4- pg 4
part 5- pg 6
part 6- pg 7
part 7- pg 9
part 8- pg 10
part 9- pg 10
prt 10-pg 11
prt 11 pg 13
prt 12- pg 15
prt 13 &prt 14-pg 18
prt 15 pg 22
prt 16 pg 25
prt 17 pg 28
prt 18 pg 31

my abhiya os-

Abhiya os.. we r one soul-(complete)

abhiya os come home to me (complete)-

Abhiya os Caged emotiones (ongoing)-

my Abhiya ff-

abhiya ff crazily in love with u (complete)-

abhiya ff pyar se bani hamari kahani (ongoing)-

abhiya ff blood roses (Ongoing)-

my rishbala ff -

rishbala ff love in disguise- (upcoming)
Edited by samwllms - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey welcome to pkyek forum

wow new ff on abhiya... i love the concept and my review 4 story i will post at the link of story but plz continue... plz plz and

by the way wat is ur name plz add me in ur buddy list and send me pm also wheneve u update...
AVELINA thumbnail
thanks will try to continue soon..i m busy for a month..but will updt short part of the ff
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow its gud dat u move it here on pkyek forum...
barki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow very nice storyđź‘Ź by the way welcome to our most loveable pkyek forum đź¤—
AVELINA thumbnail
do u guys know how to create a new page in same link here? i want to updt it but dnt knw how to do it in this thread with a new page!! how to write in a new page!! pls hlp me
meerubzara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
welcome to the forum
nice concept
continu soon & pm me
Polly.P thumbnail
First of all "Welcome To The Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Forum "
Nice Chapter !
Plz continue and do pm me !
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice startđź‘Ź
Plz pm me too
AVELINA thumbnail
part 2

They were lost in their little paradise of love..which was a world for them now...they frgt evrythng in real world.

P- will u drop me to the hostel pls!!

A- no!! i wont..

P- what!! how rude Abhay!! why not?

A- (strenly) cause u r not going anywhere...u will stay with me..samji tum!!

P- Abhay!! dont be a child!! how can i stay here? i have to go back to the hostel..

A- no means no piya!! i said that i cnt stay away frm u..and u r talking about hostel..how will i stay without u...

P- Abha pls!! dnt frgt we r in India!! its not a foreign country that we can stay in together whenever we want!! what will evry one think?

A- I dnt care about anyone piya!! its only about us!! You will stay in Raichand villa with me..its your house too!!

P- yeah i know!! but pls understand honey!! I dnt want anyone to question about our relation in a bad way!!
   i am always yours!! and by the way.. u r a vampy naa!! so u can come to hostel anytime secretly..no one will know anything..and this way we will be
   together all time...:).. and do u know evryone says when lovers meet secretly away from this world..their love increases!!

A- but piya you have to promise we will go out as a couple tomorrow in cllg!! that kabeer will not dare to look at you anymore!!

piya kissed his cheeks and patted his head

P- oh how sweet!! do u know u act like a little kid sumtimes!!
ok..sweetoo as u say!! and pls dont b angry with kabeer!! he is my good frnd!! he will undrdtnd!!

nxt day in cllg

Abhiya walk together hand on hand in cllg...evryone was shocked...
kabeer was hurt and angry!! misha was excited..

Misha- hey miss P!! SO THIS WAS YOUR illness!! loveriya!! the virus is Abhay!! ohoo
       but why did u hide it till now that u too are together!! m i not ur bst buddy!!

p- SORRY rocker!! so sorry!! pls frgv me!! pls

Misha- only if u gv a treat!! this is a grt news!! m happy dude...veryy happy for u!!

P- ok rocker!! i will!!

Kabeer- piya is this really true!! u and abhay!!

P- m sorry kabeer!! its true!! u r ok naa...

K- m fine!! just a little sad!! dnt worry!! i wil not say anything to Abhay..cngrts

abhay was listening evry thing

A- love...can we go now!! class h hamara..

P- yeah..lets go

A- (in mind)..aaj main tumhe ek bohot pyara surprise dunga...jst wait till evening...

p- abhay!! kaha khoye hue ho!!

A- in ur beauty love..what els can i think!!

piya blushes..they were njoying each others pure feelings..

in evening..

p- abhay!! where r we going!! tell naa!!

A- wait love... u will come to know soon

their car stops near a beautifull house surrounded by garden and full of nature!!

abhay carries piya to a decorated sitting area.. it was full of green..and flowers..

P- wow!! abhay which plc is it!! kiska ghar h?

A- its yours piya...look around

the house was just beside raichand villa..the two places were surrounded with awwsum gardens..park..and this two house were secretly attached from backside...no one can see that anyone from this two house can go each others plc without anyones knowledge.

P- r u joking..i dnt own this house..

A- from today u do!! its a little gift from me...just accept it..

P- what will evryone think!! how did i get this plc...i cnt take it abhay!! pls its too much..its more than a gift

A- piya pls!! i did listnd to you about u staying away frm me..nw u hv to take it pls!!\\

P- what so u did this for that reason!! omg...what can i say!!

A- pls piya take it!!

P- ok abhay!! i will...but misha and evryone!!

A- dnt worry..just tell them that u get this house in a contest as a prize...

P- abhay why r u so possesive about me!! how will i handle this much intensity of ur love..

A- i dnt know piya!! all i know is that i will not let u go away frm me for a second...

P- abhay!! u did this so that we can stay together..without anyones question!!

A- hmm...

P- u r a clever head mister!! i nvr thought that u can do this for us..

A- i can go to any extent for u..u can even imagine piya... i m crazy just for ur love..

they hug each other..

A- so do u like ur new home!!

p- LOVE IT dear!! its our new home..

A- no piya!! u cnt love this place..u can like it..but ur love is just for me...ur love is just mine..samjhi tum...

P- ok..sorry..sorry..my posessive lover!! i like this place and i only love you!!
abahy u are immpossible...i dnt know how to handle u...main tumhe kaise sambhaloon!! tum pagal ho aur mujhe v pagal bana diya hai tumhaare pyaar me..

A- oh really!! so i want my return gift miss pagal !! i want my sweet dish!!

P- u dirty mind! no kuch v nahi milegaa!!

piya run away from his embress..but abhay caught her...

A- cheating!! i want my gift now!!

piya smiles and kissed him..they were lost in their divine love...

PRECAP- JAY THE WEREWOLF IS PIYA'S CHILDHOOD BUDDY AND FIRST LOVE OF HER LIFE..ABHAY DNT KNOW THAT...
Edited by samanthawllms7 - 11 years ago