AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Abhiya-

tune mujhe pehchaana nahi
jana main koi anjana nahi
ashiq hu main tere naam kaa
diwaana hoon main diwaana nahi

ek thandi hawa kaa jhoka uske chehre ko chukar gujri...koi thaa sayad waha pe...uske bohot kareeb...par usne murke dekha to bas ek tej hawa ka jhoka gujarta sa mehesoos hua...kaun tha...kya koi thaa mere piche...mujhe aisa kyun laga!!...piya was confused..she was in a mall trying some outfits fot herself...her frnds were here nd thr...when she was trying a red saree...she felt someone was near her...very close...but when she chckd...no one was there...

hey piya yahaan aao...ye dress dekho...tum par bohot suit karega...kabeer called her excitedly...

piya broke her trail of thoughts...nd joined back her frnds...

after 2 days...

she was in colledge library...she was collecting some book...she was standing on a little table nd she was trying to reach the upper shelf...it was too high...suddenly she lost her balance...she screamed a little in fear...but she can hit the floor...two strong arms caught her securely...her eyes were shut due to fear...when she gain her senses back...she opened her eyes...she was standing alone in the floor...

what!! ye kaise hua...yaha to koi thaa v nahi...fir kisne mujhe bachaya...aur wo gaya kaha...kaun hai jo mere aas paas hamesha rehta hai...kaun hai...

two blue eyes were watching her from a hiding place...i know u want to know who m i...but main tumhaare saamne nahi aasakta...haan main hota hoon har pal tumhaare saath tumhaari parchaayi banke...kyunki main tumse dur v nahi rehsakta...nahi tumhare saamne aasakta hoon...sorry piya...i m sorryy...but dont worry i will allways protect u...

2 weeks later..

piya was now used to with that presence around her...she was determind to find out now...she planned something...

an evening...piya was in kitchen nd cut her finger a little...if that person appears or not...

but to her surprise misha cam thr running with a banded...piya what hv u done...apnaa haat kyun kaat liyaa...

kuch nahi mishu...fruits cut te wakt lag gaya...par tujhe kaise pta chala...maine to chillaya bhi nahi...

misha said wo main to hall me thi...achanak mere phone me tera msg aya...

piya was shocked...what mera phone...wo to room main hain...aur main to yaha hoon...fir kisne sms kiya...

i dnt knw...accha tu chor wo sab..aur chal rest karle thora...

misha mere finger me chot laga hai...gardan me nahi duffer...main thik hoon...

piya was now sure something about that persons presence...she thougt mister tum jo koi bhi ho...ab main tumhe dhoondke hi rahoongi...

nxt day...

piya was driving nd suddenly she saw a beautifull cliff...she thought something nd stoped her car...she was now standing in the edge of the cliff...a beautifull but deep river was flowing below the cliff...she closed her eyes nd took a deep breath...nd then suddenly she jumped...

but before she can fully jump...the  same strong arms caught her tightly...this time did not take a second to open her eyes...and what she saw...was way beyond her dreams...

waqt jaise wohi tham gaya...the blue eyes were now lost in piyaas brown orbs...piya felt thousand  emotions hit her...tears roll down from her eyes...she was shaking...her voice cracked...she touched his face with her palm...she was trying to chck that it was not a dream...no its real...very real...she excitely touched his face...his eyes...his lips...his eyes were full of emotions..and the moment he felt her touch...he cnt hold his feelings anymore...piya was now sure he is real...nd she touched his lips with hers...their jentle kiss became fierce nd passionet...as if they were longing for each other...as if they were trying wipe out evry moment of seperation of years...they broke from the kiss after ages...nd she hugged him...no she will not let him go this time...she hugged him with all her life...he hugged her back with his soul...

after very long time she came back to her senses...she was still in his embrace...she suddenly jerked back from his hold...nd he was looking at her confusingly...she slapped him...nd hold his coller...she shaked his coller furiously...

she shouted...why?? why damn it why? you were here...nd nvr came infront of me...u were watching me naa...tell me hv u enjoyed my sadness...my loneliness...my condition...tell me abhay!!! whr wr u?...itne dinose main tarap rahi thi abhay...ye sochke tumhe kuch hogaya hai...kyun nahi bataya tumne ke tum thik ho...kyaa milaa abhay tumhe mujhe yu akelaa chorke aur agar mujhe taraptaa dekhnaa chahte the...to marne kyun nahi diya...

abhay caught her nd tried to calm her down...piya pls listen to me...m sorry...piya pls...shaant ho jao...rona bandh karo plss..meri baat to sunlo...pls piya...but she was in very shocking state of mind...abhay hugged her tightly...after a lot of efforts...she was getting normal...nd she hugged him back...she was sobbing like a child ...

abhay said piya maaf kardo mujhe...par main majboor thaa...main tumhaare saamne nahi aasakta thaa piya...main ab wo abhay nahi raha...

piya looked in his eyes with questions...ky matlab?

piya let it go...listen mujhe jana hoga piya...main nahi reh sakta tumhaare saath...isiliye itne dinose tumhaari parchayi ki tarah tumhaare saath hoke v saamne nahi aaya main...pls mujhe jaane do...

piya held him tightly...no way...main tumhe ab kahi nahi jaane dungi...kya majaak hai abhay...itne dino tak mujhe sata ke v chain nahi milaa kya...kaise tum jaa sakte ho mujhe chorke...dont u love me any more abhay..

abhay- nvr say it agai...main saans lena chor sakta hoon par tumse pyaar karna nahi...kaise socha tumne ye...i love u...

piya said fir kyun abhay...mujhse door jaane ki baat fir kyun kar rahe ho...kya wajah hain...batao abhay...

piya kya tum sun paogi meri sacchai...ye bohot bara sach hai...kya sach jaanke bhi mujhse pyaar kar paogi...

abhay main tumse pyaar nahi karti...balki main tumhe jeeti hoon abhay...har lamha har pal tumse door hoke bhi tunhe apne andar jinda rakkha maine...batao abhay mujhe...i can face anything for u...

abhay stopped fra a moment a looked into her eyes...then he said...piya ab main jindaa nahi raha...us accident ke baad kuch logo ne mujhe ek shaapit vampire ki jindegi dediya...main mrit insaan hoon...piya ab hamari duniya alag ho chiki hai...ham dono kaise saath hosakte hai...

piya was shocked at first...she nve heard anything like this ever ...but she saw the seriousness in abhays eyes...and she was sure that abhay was telling the truth...she backed her steps from him...

abhay was shocked...he thought piya will go away...he was afraid to loose her...but then he saw she smiled...her eyes were full of love...no hatred...scaredness...then she ran in his embrac...and hugged him passionetly...

she said...hamari duniya alag nahi hai abhay...kaise hosakta hai...jab mujhse dur rehke bhi toom mujhse door nahi ho paye,...aur main har pal tumhe jeeti rahi...fir kaise abhay...i love u abhay...maine tumse jab pyaar kiya thaa tab tum insaan the...par tumhaare jaane k baad har pal maine tumhaari ibadat ki hai...i dnt care tum ab kyaan ho...i love u...nd will allways love u...

abhay was overwhelmed...he said...piya kaise tum mujhse abhi bhi pyaar kar sakti ho...hamaar beech jindegi aur maut ki deewaar hai...

piya said hamaare beech nahi abhay...hamaare aas paas is pyaar ki diwaar hai...jo hame is duniya se alag karke ek karegi...main har diwaar hata dungi abhay...koi nahi ayega hamare beech..bas mujhe tumhara saath chahiye...pls abhay...kabhi mera saath mat chor...

anhay said kabhi nahi piya ...ab aur nahi...nahi reh paunga tumse door...nd they kissed each other with all passion nd love...they will clean evry moment of seperation from their memories...with love...forever...

i know k ye wala ek boring aur bakwaas updt thaa...ignore the mistakes..

my abhiya os-

Abhiya os.. we r one soul-(complete)

abhiya os come home to me (complete)-

Abhiya os Caged emotiones (ongoing)-

my Abhiya ff-

abhiya ff crazily in love with u (ongoing)-

abhiya ff pyar se bani hamari kahani (ongoing)-

abhiya ff blood roses (Ongoing)-

my rishbala ff -

rishbala ff love in disguise- (upcoming)

pls comment nd like

sorry if i bored u with my bad writing skill...
Edited by samwllms - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
what??/!!!how dare u to call this wonderfull work a boring update😑😑😑😑😑??????samba i sware if u tell this type of thing again i will be transfered into gabbar and will kill u😑.
it was awsome!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.so beautiful!!!😳😳😳😳.i felt each and every emotions of abhay and piya!!!❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️.and i have to say this is the best writting of ur till now!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.loved it to the core!!!!thx for such an wonderfull story!
AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kaaliyaa aka sardaar ji...sorry...pls is bacche ki jaan baksh denaa...:-P
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
wow ..loved the ending and abhay's care for piya
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great os nice ending
thanks for the pm
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samwllms

kaaliyaa aka sardaar ji...sorry...pls is bacche ki jaan baksh denaa...:-P

chalo bakhs diπŸ˜‰.ab jaldise apni doosre ffs update kar!!!ofcrs if u get time from ur examπŸ˜ƒ
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely OS! So Abhay was a human at first bt due to accident he became a vampire😲.
At last they r together gain.Aisa kabhi ho sakta hai ki Piya Abhay ko reject kareπŸ€—.
Why do feel it s nt good? It s really superb.
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowww lovely DS dear...sooo romantic
meerubzara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful os
loved it
...Seema... thumbnail
today while reading this os da whole scenes of pkyek from da v first promo till da last grand episode flashed in my mind.i re lived it.mesmerizingly mesmerizing.im missing pkyek like hell but today this os provided a big relief to me.thanx a lot for pm and for such a wonderful os