AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ekdin teri rahon me'
bahon me panaho me aaunga
khojaungaa
ekdin tera hojaunga

piyas p.o.v-

i tried...i tried hard...but failed...it was like my tears were betraying me...i tried hard to stop them from flowing...but no they never supported...why...why evry thing within me is not mine anymore...why...my pain...my feelings...my soul nothing...he...he has taken away evrything from me...why...he was never mine...never will be...then why do i feel that my evry breathing belongs to him only...and he...he only used me for his benefit...thn why this heart is unable to hate him...why god...it hurts...why...why this pain is killing my very existance...oh god pls kill me...but dnt gv me this unbearable pain... ...

miss pia kapoor...miss kapoor...pls pls put on your seat belt...the girl said in a confusing voice..and i broke apart from my never ending thought...

oh i m sorry...i murmered...

pls make ur self comfortable..she replied...

comfort...this word does'nt exist in my life...i taunt my own destiny...

after 3 hours my flight landed...

i was back after 1 year...i thought i will nvr come bck here...but alas my destiny also betrayed me...dehradun the city which was the place where my life was destroyed...i was back here...

i called a taxi nd headed towards my destination...

i was going to face him again..why...why did he called me? i came out of my thought cause of a voice- madam we hv reached...

i looked into the gate...the classic Singhania mansion...there was a time when i used live here...i smiled sadly... 
i hesitated once nd then followed my footsteps...

there she was...the elegant forever charming lady...she was smiling as if i was her beloved...
i thought how fake this family is...only i know the dark faces behind the mask...once i thoght they dont hv heart but...they do feel the emotions...but... i was just fooling myself...

i went near her...nd said...hallo mam!! tell me why m i here...why did he called me...

haseena replied piya...m glad to see u back...come inside...pls...then we will talk...

yes...lets go...i sighed...

we sat in the hall...

haseena started to say something which i never imagined...

piya pls save abhay...only u can save him

i was shocked...what is happening...

haseena continued piya...i m sorry...whatever happened with u...m truly sorry..but he was never at fault...pls save my son...

i replied angrily...what is this mrs. singhania...what is this game?...pls dont try to fool me again...i hv hd enough...pls let me go...

haseena replied worriedly piya calm down...pls listen to me...i know u r hurt...pls listen to me...the day when ur child was killed...it was not him piya...he did'nt killed ur child..how can a father kill his own child piya...its not him...

i felt my heart was being stabbed...my soul was burning...i remembered the sight...he was holding my little childs dead body..his face with fangs nd full of blood flashed in my eyes...

no ...i cnt take it anymore...i started running from there to leave this killers...but i felt myself stopped after listening the sentence...

Maithili...maithili killed rehaan piya...not  abhay...he was just trying to suck out the poison from rehaan's blood...but he failed...haseena said loudly to stop me...

I was hell shocked...i turned towards her...

yes piya...it is the truth..u misunderstood him...maithili killed him...not abhay...how can it be possible pia...how can he kill his own child for power!!...haseena continued

my whole existance started to shake...what...i misunderstood him...

then why did'nt he said anything haseena..why...i shouted in a shaking voice...

he held himself responsible for not being able to save rehaan...thats why he was silent...

pia even he is punishing himself till now...he is dying...he has stopped feeding himself since u left...haseena said in a painfull voice

what...how...no it cnt happen ...i shouted..

its truth...he stopped feeding himself after that pia...he has almost dried himself without bood..soon he will be dead...thats why i called u...he did'nt do anything...only u can save him piya..pls save him...

no...nothing will happen to him...nothing...i murmured...

i ran nd ran to face him...to face my life...i hv allready lost my child...i cant loose him now...i ran towards the jungle where we first submitted ourselves to each other...

abhays p.o.v-

and i saw her...my eyes were burning...but her one sight make them calm...she was here...in front of me...her long curls...brown eyes...were the same...same magnetic...

Abhay...she called my name...oh ...i felt my dead heart was beating again...her voice as sweet as nightingle...her scent as sweet as roses..her divine beauty as enchanting as angels...

she came towards me...nd hugged me...

she gave me her hands indicating me to drink from her...

but i refused...but she said...my witch powers will sooth u..drink abhay...i failed to protest anymore nd drank from her...she soothed me...she touched my dead heart with her soft hands...

i felt my body reacting to her magnetic touch...my arms tightened around her...i got lost in her embrace...my skin was burning in her touch...she kissed my fore head...my chicks..my closed eyelids...i was inhaling her scent in to my soul...

eye opened my eyelids  nd looked into her eyes...they were full of love...care...pain...

sorry...her lips only murmered once...but her one word enough to sooth me...nd that was it...i took her rose petals like lips in my hard ones...she was fierce first but then i felt her love...passion was matching with my desires...

i jst said between our kiss..we will bring our angel back...we will bring our rehaan back..

she looked into my eyes with happy tears nd we submitted ourselves to each other again...

we did'nt said anything else...but our love said evrything...😳

index-
last part- pg 6

pls comment nd like...

my abhiya os-

Abhiya os.. we r one soul-(complete)

abhiya os come home to me (complete)-

Abhiya os Caged emotiones (ongoing)-

my Abhiya ff-

abhiya ff crazily in love with u (ongoing)-

abhiya ff pyar se bani hamari kahani (ongoing)-

abhiya ff blood roses (Ongoing)-

my rishbala ff -

rishbala ff love in disguise- (upcoming)
Edited by samwllms - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AVELINA thumbnail
pls tell me should i contnu or not...
forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey cntnw it..it sounds good.. 😊
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Plz continue soon. I m now eager to know wat actually happened bw Abhiya.
--Aaliyah-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely OS.
Do continue . 😃
...Seema... thumbnail
a big big big yes.do continue.sounds v v interesting.thanx for pm and do pm me whenever u update.will b waiting eagerly.
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
arey wah samba,badiya hain!!👏gr8 os!!!pls cont😃.
aur apne ff bh jaldi se update kar!!iske chakkar main use bhool na jana😡sorry just kidding!!!😆
AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifians

arey wah samba,badiya hain!!👏gr8 os!!!pls cont😃.

aur apne ff bh jaldi se update kar!!iske chakkar main use bhool na jana😡sorry just kidding!!!😆

nhi bhulungi re kaaliya...bhul bhi gayi to tu yaad dila dena...:-P
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samwllms

nhi bhulungi re kaaliya...bhul bhi gayi to tu yaad dila dena...:-P

with pleasure!!😳
AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: vmpy

a big big big yes.do continue.sounds v v interesting.thanx for pm and do pm me whenever u update.will b waiting eagerly.

thnks...will surely cmplt it...