Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manikka thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
he di my comments on part 44...

awesome update...arnav is all set to prove khushi tht there is nothing between him nd lavanya so there is no need of privacy and khushi has every right to listen their talks as his life-partner...but looks like khushi's doubts are once again back seeing her calling arnav so she just don't wanna do anything with her or him...and tht is the blow on ASR's ego...khushi has asked him nothing, no clarification it means only two things 1st tht she don't count on him and 2nd she has no trust on him in thins matter...and seeing her attitude it looks like its the 1st one...!!!! ...well the question is tht whts tht la wanna talk to khushi...???...tht lavanya has always created the mess in-between khushi and arnav and this time she has guts to speak about khushi and maan...how dare she...????...
lovely one di...
running to read another one...

soni19sweet thumbnail
the main point it is love to read this 
i urge to  learn more
and i carve for every character and there life life mishandling 
i am waiting for next update

manikka thumbnail
for part 45/1...

this khushi is always confuse..."rahaa bhi na jaye sahaa bhi na jaye" is her actual condition...she has opened her mouth but could not utter a word tht La has spoke to her...and thnks to arnav tht he came to her rescue otherwise maan would hav killed LA......

oh no..they are back to mahal and now the holi preparations are going on with the force of guest arrived for the celebration...but she got shocked when maan's mom asked her about maan's  whereabouts...
...poor megha...in the 1st meeting she is getting complex frm khushi the rani saa..and khushi also got a surprised tht her husband is soo popular in the girls......and payal and sanju all set in khushi's leg pulling...

all i know is tht raj and lavanya had walked them self into the war zone and arnav not gonna leave them this time...
well written di...
dsbj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for the note anu...i have no doubt regarding characters but it's really helpfull to understand them better and you portrayed them beautifully..it's our pleasure to read such a wonderful story and it's worth reading..thank you..by the way wt happened to ur other story ? Hope u update it soon too..
Tc
xoxo
manikka thumbnail
for part 45/2......

...awww...someone is missing her dear husband...planning to give him surprise......she is ready to shock arnav frm her charm...and seeing payal with akash only make her feel tht she is missing something in her married life...lovely...

on the other side the ASR in action......i soo miss him now on TV...he is literally man-handling the famous journalist...and raj never in his wildest dream had thought for this meeting turning into the worst nightmare......the jaggi guy well handled raj...but i really didn't thought tht arnav will get access to his home and children...i can only pity raj for playing games against ASR...and Lavanya...she has just changed her colours seeing raj's halat...if she didn't had the guts why standing against ASR...???...fools...!!!!!

but in between all this...khushi is all waiting for arnav...but looks like her BALAM is going too make her wait in his intezaar...

fantastic one di...
loved it...
vlvara thumbnail
beautiful and very well written story
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
looks like La was successful indeed.. hope these 2 talk now..
archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That note didn't live any doubt in my mind 
But I did think khushi was being a lil childish 

To maans's dad ... Well I think whatever he did at that point of time not telling the family was I feel a right decision ... cuz that would might have strain a relationships between the two families a lil cuz of childish act of the children and in future they might not have felt the same for each other n things would have been worse than cuz of something was done by them when they were not in their senses and the elders had made them accept it for the sake of their pride and respect ... Mr. Rathore did what was right at that time to give Maan a time and explore his feelings to avoid future trouble ... Yes khushi would of had learn to love him as husband but they were both very young at that point of time 
And keeping everything from khushi's parents was again I thnk wasn't a bad idea cuz they were goi g thru a bad phase in life and why make it worse and give them more pain by their daughters immature act when she was under the influence of a drug and the act wasn't even done religiously or lawfully in a right way 
I take it as a to grown ups playing house house n getting married ( where one is in love and take it for real and still stuck to it while the other don't even remember the game they played and still loves him as a good friend and a well wisher ) 

Maan well what can I say ... he just took everything for granted or waited for the right time thinking that she is already his n was in very much confidence of himself that when he would pop the question that she would never denied him 

( I will come back for more lat. shall go cook dinner now ( you are welcome to join if you like enchiritas) lol ) ðŸ˜‰
Edited by archmink - 10 years ago
anukat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

THE PURSUIT-55
THE MIRAGE-II

"Khushi suno DAMNIT!!! my tumsey...baath..."( Khushi! I am talking to you! How could you?)Arnav was in blind rage how dare she walks away like that!

"Woh bahut sun chuki hain! Aur kya sunaana baaqi hain Arnie!" Deepthimaan said coldly!!

( She had heard a lot already! Whats more is there to listen Arnie?)

"Terey wajah sey hi yeh sab hua! Thu chup kar!" Arnav sneered!

( Its all because of you! You shut up)

"Ab myney kya kiya?" (Now what did I do?) Deepthimaan asked laughing! 

"Teri ex aayi! Jo muh mein aaya baqi aur thu usey sambhaalney ke bajaay isey kyun suna raha hain?" Depehimaan huffed!

( Your ex came and she lashed out at Khushi! Whatever came to her mind,.. and instead of taking care of her why are you shouting at Khushi?)

"Thu sar chadhakey jo rakhaa hai isko woh..." ( You have hyped her up so much that she...)Arnav lashed out at Deepthimaan!

"Arnie grow up! Khushi hain aaj isliye thu abhi khadaa hokey usey gaali deh rahaa hain! Koi aur pathni hothi naa,...Jo bhi hua uskey baad tho tumhey aur tumhari MY-ASR ko goli sey udaa dethi!" Deepthimaan explained!

( Arnie grow up! Because its Khushi you are still here shouting at Khushi! If it were some other lady, any wife for that, after what had happened she would have shot you and your ex) 

And added... "Haan! Kuch aisi hasthi hothee hain jinhey sir chadhaakey hi rakhaa jathaa hain! Khushi is one such! She is really a gem of  a girl and I tell you keep her in your heart and head Arnie coz thats where she belongs! Women like La do not deserve that! I do that coz I feel she deserves it!"

soni19sweet thumbnail
it was enjoyable 
but i cant understand in previos chapter also 
that what deepu cracked
and what arnav and deepu were talking they know 
and where rani saa come in between
Edited by salooni - 10 years ago