Frequent Posters

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
read last two part...at a go...
oh no..
la was so mean...!!
 can't even badmouth her...as it is ramadan..!!!😡
oh no...arnav made a blunder in the end..!!
w8ng for next..!
dsbj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh God Arnav! U ruined evrythin in end .. Wt will happn nw?
So something big gonna happn ? I wonder wt they r planing to do nw..
Waiting to c next chapter eagerly..
xoxo
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey.. hd been refraining frm commenting anythg abt characters.. 

bt i guess.. old habits die hard.. or mayb i m too much in love with arnav..  n i m nt saying htt he is a saint.. he has his own flaws.. bt khushi is definitely nt flawless

everyone.. seems to b so sure tht khushi bechari hai.. n arnav is wrong.. 

so i hv certain pts to mk here..

1. i guess i am the only one who feels she is behaving hopelessly immature.. arnav tries to tell her abt LA.. madam says nahi sunna.. ...he doesnt.. madam says.. batate nahi hain.. relation rakhna nahi aata..

i mean wht is a person supposed to do.. she is expecting him to say thgs as n whn she likes.. if he doesnt he is wrong.. n yes i hv seen such ppl in real life so i hv a fair enuf understanding hw their twisted logics work

2. khushi frustration me use LA ka bf kahe... noone has issues.. bt wo frustration me kahe.. tht i m here coz of u only.. to bura hai..  y cant we see tht he simply means tht he loves her too much to leave her.. tht he is willing to stay at some place he wud never hv thot of.. just coz he is soo in love with her..

bt no..khushi suddenly has become too full of ..  i dont knw wht.. tht she is rt in nt trusting him.. while he is wrong in everythg.  n she wud still claim tht she trusts him.. if she really trusts him.. she shud hv faith in the fact tht he loves her n cares fr her.. she already knws he has temper issues.. she shud knw better than believe sthg he says in anger.. 

well i m married too.. tht is hw my family works.. so i personally see as khushi nt being accomodating .. to b exact.. she expects her partner to change, nt accepting him fr wht he is.. which i think is the start of ruining a relation.

n saying ki i didnt ask u to change. bt throwing a tantrum at every given chance coz he didnt change as per her wish or need... well i wud say.. fool urself.. dont fool others...

3. whn did madam khushi jethwa raizada share anythg.. only whn situations forced it out of her.. n whn did she let arnav hv peace fr even a minute.. tht he wud sit bak n talk abt himself or life with her... 
oh n yes... if one tries to justify khushi tht she was just trying to save arnav frm the probs n so didnt tell anythg... well so is he.. so y is it.. tht whn khushi does it.. its oh-so-selfless... n whn arnav does it..  he-doesnt-knw-to-keep-relations.

4. deeptimaan keeps sthg soo imp frm her.. n frm her Legal Guardians.. gives all sorts of excuses fr it.. n is justified..situation sahi ni thi.. he did the best fr her.. etc etc.. 

arnav keeps sthg frm her.. n is blamed n is said tht he doesnt deserve khushi... even he had his reasons.. 

if deeptimaan acted like the head of family.. so did arnav.. then y is arnav blamed n nt deeptimaan.. ..he gets sympathy.. n arnav gets called undeserving.

i hv a daughter.. n i dont even knw wht i wud do to a person who keeps sthg soo imp abt my child frm me in the name of silly excuses.. being a parent its my rt to knw.. n its the duty of the other person to let me knw.. 

sry if i ofended anyone.. bt i believe tht i m entitled to my view.. n expressing it too.. i mean if calling arnav wrong is justified.. so shud b calling khushi wrong :)

stil i apologise to anyone n everyone who thinks i shudnt hv
Edited by tanu3579 - 10 years ago
premdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow really loved the little fight between Arnav and khushi:-)) but end was little hurtful.., can't wait to read the next part:-))
anukat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanu3579

hey.. hd been refraining frm commenting anythg abt characters.. 

bt i guess.. old habits die hard.. or mayb i m too much in love with arnav..  n i m nt saying htt he is a saint.. he has his own flaws.. bt khushi is definitely nt flawless

everyone.. seems to b so sure tht khushi bechari hai.. n arnav is wrong.. 

so i hv certain pts to mk here..

1. i guess i am the only one who feels she is behaving hopelessly immature.. arnav tries to tell her abt LA.. madam says nahi sunna.. ...he doesnt.. madam says.. batate nahi hain.. relation rakhna nahi aata..

i mean wht is a person supposed to do.. she is expecting him to say thgs as n whn she likes.. if he doesnt he is wrong.. n yes i hv seen such ppl in real life so i hv a fair enuf understanding hw their twisted logics work

2. khushi frustration me use LA ka bf kahe... noone has issues.. bt wo frustration me kahe.. tht i m here coz of u only.. to bura hai..  y cant we see tht he simply means tht he loves her too much to leave her.. tht he is willing to stay at some place he wud never hv thot of.. just coz he is soo in love with her..

bt no..khushi suddenly has become too full of ..  i dont knw wht.. tht she is rt in nt trusting him.. while he is wrong in everythg.  n she wud still claim tht she trusts him.. if she really trusts him.. she shud hv faith in the fact tht he loves her n cares fr her.. she already knws he has temper issues.. she shud knw better than believe sthg he says in anger.. 

well i m married too.. tht is hw my family works.. so i personally see as khushi nt being accomodating .. to b exact.. she expects her partner to change, nt accepting him fr wht he is.. which i think is the start of ruining a relation.

n saying ki i didnt ask u to change. bt throwing a tantrum at every given chance coz he didnt change as per her wish or need... well i wud say.. fool urself.. dont fool others...

3. whn did madam khushi jethwa raizada share anythg.. only whn situations forced it out of her.. n whn did she let arnav hv peace fr even a minute.. tht he wud sit bak n talk abt himself or life with her... 
oh n yes... if one tries to justify khushi tht she was just trying to save arnav frm the probs n so didnt tell anythg... well so is he.. so y is it.. tht whn khushi does it.. its oh-so-selfless... n whn arnav does it..  he-doesnt-knw-to-keep-relations.

4. deeptimaan keeps sthg soo imp frm her.. n frm her Legal Guardians.. gives all sorts of excuses fr it.. n is justified..situation sahi ni thi.. he did the best fr her.. etc etc.. 

arnav keeps sthg frm her.. n is blamed n is said tht he doesnt deserve khushi... even he had his reasons.. 

if deeptimaan acted like the head of family.. so did arnav.. then y is arnav blamed n nt deeptimaan.. ..he gets sympathy.. n arnav gets called undeserving.

i hv a daughter.. n i dont even knw wht i wud do to a person who keeps sthg soo imp abt my child frm me in the name of silly excuses.. being a parent its my rt to knw.. n its the duty of the other person to let me knw.. 

sry if i ofended anyone.. bt i believe tht i m entitled to my view.. n expressing it too.. i mean if calling arnav wrong is justified.. so shud b calling khushi wrong :)

stil i apologise to anyone n everyone who thinks i shudnt hv

Hey No issues dear! Any review is wellcome as thats your view! I can only present mine! And I shall! So just chill and enjoy reading!
Edited by anukat - 10 years ago
mrin0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
oh no...

Idiot spoiled the beautiful moments he had with his wife.. blurting out the expenditure part...

tanu3579 thumbnail
Hey No issues dear! Any review is wellcome as thats your view! I can only present mine! And I shall! So just chill and enjoy reading!

well.. u knw i love arnav too much.. :) :) ... n as much as i accept the fact tht he has his own flaws... i still dont think he is soo bad tht he b called undeserving... 

tht was the only thg tht finally forced me out of my self-imposed restrictions :) ..

n yes its self-imposed... i dont put the onus on anyone else fr it :) :) 
tanu3579 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrin0709

oh no...

Idiot spoiled the beautiful moments he had with his wife.. blurting out the expenditure part...

again the same thg... he mentions it... khushi gets upset... he doesnt mention it... then she has an issue.. lavanya knws more than me.. 

i m seriously confused.. hd i been in arnav's place... i wud b pulling my hair.. thinking wht is expected of me 

anukat thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanu3579

again the same thg... he mentions it... khushi gets upset... he doesnt mention it... then she has an issue.. lavanya knws more than me.. 

i m seriously confused.. hd i been in arnav's place... i wud b pulling my hair.. thinking wht is expected of me 

HA ah on a ligter note none can be our ASR! Aap tho bilkulbhi nahi Thanu Saa kyun ki ASR would never pull his hair! HE pulls others coz he does not think so much of others! HE thinks for his loved ones thats all!😳😆
anukat thumbnail

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Before anything I say I would still say those are views of a reader! You have a personality of your own,experience and family and relationships of your own that make you! So do I and all the other readers! 

SO TO EACH HIS OWN!!!

As a writer I am presenting my perspective as to how I wrote it thats all! If you do not perceive it that way then its my  failure to depict that characterization in such manner and I take full responsibility for my flaws as a writer! And last but not the least I am giving a detailed sketch as Thanu you are Ms. perfect reader who read every single sentence and made and still makes my ff really worth writing so I feel I owe this to you!Please consider it as a tribute to all my regular loyal readers along with Thanu who had been reviewing my work ever since!

THIS REVIEW ANALYSIS IS NOT ONLY FOR THANU( although I addressed her more out of habit coz of her frequent and regular participation) BUT ALSO FOR ALL READERS WHO HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS THATS WHY I AM PUTTING IT UP AS AN AUTHOR"S NOTE AND I THANK THANU FOR ALLOWING ME TO COME UP WITH A LIVELY DISCUSSION! AND OTHERS CAN SHARE THEIR VIEWS CONSTRUCTIVELY WITHOUT CRITICIZING ANYONE PLEASE! ITS AN ARDENT REQUEST! LETS PARTICIPATE FOR FUN!!!

1.  I guess i am the only one who feels she is behaving hopelessly immature.. arnav tries to tell her abt LA.. madam says nahi sunna.. ...he doesnt.. madam says.. batate nahi hain.. relation rakhna nahi aata..
PLUS THE OTHER THREE POINTS>>>

The Khushi of my FF time and again I reiterate, is very classy and matured! Reacting to provocation is immaturity! Standing up and holding fort is maturity even under provacation( What I learnt and can be wrong)

Arnav never tried to tell her the reason may I remind! He still does not consider it necessary! May I remind that, I defended his character many a time in this light! I have seen that you can change to a certain extent but you cannot change whats you-deep inside!
HE never thinks it necessary to explain or share! Thats his experience with life! He is the decision maker in his family and not answerable to anyone! No kid syndrome where he needs to get acceptance! Infact he is high on ego so thinks he needs to take care of people! Its not right or wrong just him! There is no need for his wife to know about photographs of him and La before marriage! It will unnecessarily bother her so he eliminated pain true to his character! I do not agree with those who think Arnav should have told everything or Deepthimaan should have in this light only!

Yes he should have told her ( Ideally)for avoiding this but he never knew LA would have the gals to come back!That created the dirty moment no doubt! Well right or wrong! I hope I made this clear!
Khushi never prevented him from sharing nor did she ask him to change! Ever! But Thanu I think I told you before also that anyone would get miffed if you explain after u ask and not think you are important enough to share before asking!
Here again Arnav does not want to tell her many things...
1.LA
2.Sheeshmahal
3.Deepthimaan's love
4.First marriage

HE is consistent with his character! Don't you think in two minutes he would have told her about Deepthimaan's love for her? Her marriage etc or the amount spent on her salvaging Sheesh Mahal security, elections? Why? Coz he believes in doing and not telling! Even blurting out against expenditure is to say I spent so much but I dont care!Thats the idea. So he is right by his beliefs! He wants to take care of his wife his way!

Now Khushi's perspective...
She is absolutely matured but Thanu every wife especially when bought by some one to get married to him will have insecurities! She is a woman inside! She too feels her husband should confide in her! But she knows heart of heart the reason as he knows why she kept him away from her- for his safety! So both know from inside but human emotions are volatile and there is no beauty without their interplay!
As Arnav believes in doing,... so does she in standing up for him... either for protecting his life taking the stabs , taking shit from La but still acting as a unit saying he will decide or asking Maan to stay away as its inappropriate for anyone other than her hubby to talk in that matter!

Child like Khushi is!But never childish! She never exposed him before others but in privacy she is his Khushi and has a right to complain fight or argue! It hurts when the other woman knows so much! And you are clue less!
You know the reason too but you cannot help feeling a tad emotional about it my dear! Think about it! Had Khushi been childish or a fickle lady she would not have allowed Arnav to consummate after coming late that too from LA!
I hope you got my point! She knows! He is with her but what you accuse her of that she wants Arnav to change is actually what I call her fight for her identity in the relationship! Everything is being done for her! No doubt but... where is she in it! Thats why Deepthimaan backed out as he realised his attempts were futile without the involvement of the partner! Same goes when she kept Arnav away for fear of his safety but she allowed him once she realised! Our Arnav will also learn! Still he may not share but he will accommodate once they grow up as a couple!

She is a lady of substance thats why she never spoke one word extra before others nor let others interfere be it Buaji or maan or LA! But with her husband she is his wife she threw her tantrum for him to come seeking her! Its not twisted logics Thanu its Part of life!

Deeptimaan keeps sthg soo imp frm her.. n frm her Legal Guardians.. gives all sorts of excuses fr it.. n is justified..situation sahi ni thi.. he did the best fr her.. etc etc.. 

if deeptimaan acted like the head of family.. so did arnav.. then y is arnav blamed n nt deeptimaan.. ..he gets sympathy.. n Arnav gets called undeserving.

I have a daughter too Thanu! Believe it or not pain is best arrested when not spread!Especially of this kind! Many even said Payal should have told Arnav before wedding! 
WHAT FOR?
Will you go and tell the groom ( who forced her to marry but we shall not take that into account here),
that my sister was abducted by five people photographed got married to the sixth but nothing happened! Who will believe? Imagine if the chap is very insecure he will life long nag Khushi at something which she  does not even remember!
That is not truthfullness but pure foolishness! Payal acted like a mother ! Protecting her sister's honour after ensured by Beerendra the eldest in both families... that it will never come out!

Some may call it twisted logic but its  called being correct! Deepthimaan had everything going for him to the tune that Khushi forced him to marry! She herself would have accepted if she knew the truth but he did not divulge coz he is a man of honour! Telling truth is always not being Truthful! I told you before! Being truthful matters! HE did not further a lie of a marriage by chanting it and making it truth! HE let iet be a lie and tried to establish truth!

Nothing happened to Khushi! She was not molested, not forced not mauled or cheated! Had she been molested or even if she was in her senses while getting married and her people were denied knowledge its a crime of highest order! Nothing happened! Legally his father told Deepu its not valid ( even by any standards apart from his emotions which are beyond society)and to shut up coz especially in conservative communities the stigma attached to a girl in such things is unbelievable!

By not telling ...
1. Deepthiman and Beerendra Rathore as well as Payal shut it off there before it spread! Shikhar would have taken advantage too then saying he will marry( For honour and bull crap)
2.They did a great service to the troubled parents and the state! Shashi had a paralytic stroke just then and Khushi was in deep trouble reg.. the succession controversy!
3. Most importantly Deepthimaan protected his love! He did not let her be emotionally scarred!

Just imagine how she would feel if she knew she forced him to get married to her! And then denied knowledge? Is Khushi that kind of a girl?
It would have been a win win situation for Deepthimaan! Some called him utter nonsense!
He would have told! Khushi would not have objected( She was free then and not averse to Maan) and accepted pressure from community to get married to him for honour! But where was she in it? No where! So... again he backed out! Further he was over confident he will win her over fairly!
Here I dunno why you try to demean Deepthimaan to exalt Arnav! Or others demean Arnav to exalt Deepthimaan!There is no need dear! Arnav and Deepthimaan are mirror images! Observe carefully( THE SECRET I AM REVEALING)

They both act in faith!
They both protect their loved ones!
They both take pain for pleasuring their family!
They both do not bend( stubborn) yet go to uncanny lengths if they wish to for their loved ones!

But the methodology is different! Deepthimaan having come from a regal background and secure family background acts in good faith but in a mellowed and more soft agreeable manner also thats his personality! Girls swoon over him for that!
Arnav having come up on his own- a self made man, is tough rough and insensitive to other'sunderstanding but acts in good faith with the same ends in mind!Thats his personality Girls die for him for the same!

Deepu compels by the power of his love! Arnav conquests by the same! Two different faces to same character! Arnav does not allow pain by shielding! Maan does not allow pain by yielding!
Arnav shouts and cares! Maan cajoles and cares! The list is endless!

So! AAH! Now I could come out with a good character sketch! Participation is low and so its a blessing if someone discusses my characters for what they are and it shows how much they are involved! Thanks Thanu and all the others who do that and  who make me feel that its worth writing THE PURSUIT