Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: henamani

it is an ff worth reading too anu 

Thank you Hena just a way to say hello to you allπŸ˜‰
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey di.. read the note before going to pik up t... so wud nt b in order... bt still i wud reply with all pts tht i thot of while waiting fr her cab :) :)

1. trust di.. is nt build upon expecting change... i hv lived thru too many of such relationships myself to knw tht.. n u knw a bit abt atleast 1 of them... 

if A expects B to change.. n B does... expecting A to trust him more.. then B is mistaken... someone who cant accept u fr wht u r.. can never trust u..

at the expense of divulging personal life.. i wud say this... my husband is nt the kinds to share everythg... bt still i dont doubt .. u can say its coz i m in love marriage... while khushi is nt.. bt then.. di.. its a choice one makes.. khushi chose to trust him.. whn she was 3 days into marriage.. n nw she choses to doubt.

i knw u dont want to mk it come across as it does.. bt honestly.. rt nw.. khushi comes across as a person.. who keeps hurt hidden within herself.. m mauka dekh ke tana maro.. this is nt only my opinion.. u knw a lot of my frnds n family read this story thru me.. trust me.. fr last few chapters i m mking them read rather than narrate.. so tht i can get individual unbiasd opinion... n all.. i repeat.. all of them feel the same.. 
tht khushi dil me baat daba ke baad me tana maaarti hai.. which neither considers to  b maturity... n this neither includes atleast 4 ppl ,, n u knw tht.

i think if khushi has some issue with the kind of person arnav is.. she shud b man enuf to say it on his face.. directly.. rather than resorting to such ways...
i do the same in my own life.. n so i say out of exp...

2. were khushi's parents.. as in shashi n garima... abusive??? did htey nt hv faith in khushi?? no. i dont think so.. then wht was it.. tht prompted the need to tk away teh rt of a parent tht God himself has imparted.. 
did they mk mr rathod ( deeptimaan's father) khushi's legal gaurdian?? i dont think so.. then who gave him the rt to keep sthg so imp fr 3 whole yrs.. i understand at tht pt shashi n garima were in no position to tk it.. bt 3 yrs is long..

3. i did question at a pt in time y arnav was nt told.. bt u told me ur views.. n i accepted n understood ... i hope u can believe tht.. 
bt tht still does nt mk me accept it tht they hid it frm her parents.

i long bak stopped holding deeptimaan responsible.. i told u tht too.. wht happened was beyond his control.. he did the best he cud.. he told an elder.. who was probably the only adult to handle the facts then.. so hence forth.. as far as i m concerned.. its mr rathod's mistake. nt his.

4. as of arnav nt disclosing or he shud b doing... i m nt saying he shud or nt.. i hv never questioned wht n how khushi is.. so y shud i question hw arnav is.. i accepted her fr wht she is.. so i do arnav.. all tht i question of khushi is.. y nt say thgs as u shud.. openly.. keep thgs simple n straight.. gain trust.. n tk trust..
i dont question y she feels bad.. its her rt... bt hw she handles it.. deals with it.. i think can b done better..

n i again say... my life has taught me tht being straight fwd abt ur feelings can save a lot.. 

abt the last line.. i will give u details in chat.

tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
n u r rt di... ASR wud nt pull his hair .. i wud :) 

bt then.. ASR wud hv never tolerated as much either.. he wud hv walked out long bak.. which he didnt... which simply means he loves her beyond himself.. n is willing to tk anythg she offers in return.. 

i just wish khushi recognises..

n i think ASR might just tolerate her asking... he did.. whn he felt tht khushi is walking out of the room everytime La called.. he tried keeping her in loop.. telling her small bits like.. he is over with her.. his work with her is done.. 

these thgs mk me believe.. he might just hv tolerated her probing atleast fr a bit...

plus until she tries hw can she arrive at a opinion?? i dont remember khushi trying even once .. nt once did she try the direct method of asking.. then hw can she knw arnav wudnt tolerate...

u wud knw.. i understand.. u wrote ASR's character.. bt hw can khushi knw till she tries??? 

so as far as khushi is concerned.. she is presuming.. until she tries... 
Edited by tanu3579 - 10 years ago
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnx for the note anu...!!!
it was really helpful...
though i had no doubt regarding their character...
n trust me ..i thought about them in the same way u have portrayed in the note...
the note gave me in insight to your thoughts...
thnx again for the note...
w8ng for next..!!
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i toh don't know why you have to explain this much everything is crystal clear. you are very good writer dear and you never leave any doubts.. i have long come to know maan and arnav are same but different and khushi is right in whatever she feels about her husband.. thats her right. she have to fight, care, love whatever she is his and he is hers.. and in a relation it is bound to happen.. knows arnav's nature not sharing but he will change for khushi and only khushi will come to know all about him as he will only tell her that is why he comes to that point in his relation with khushi.. every character is upto mark.. felt bad for maan as he lost his love but he is not always cribbing about it.. he is standing as a strong shield between the people who wants to hurt arnav & khushi and for arnav & khushi..  he is best friend to both.. loves them too.. he is also there as a spokesman when they both are not talking to each other.. like the last update where they both are asking him to tell him that and tell her that.. maan is sweet but arnav is sweetest.. love arnav the most... best wishes dear.. you are going on great..  sorry if i by any chance have hurt you or anybody with my words..  looking forward for pursuit always.. love it..

well sorry for not commenting sometimes as time constraints but i think i comments most of time... ok now one more question where is your other story you haven't updated it from long time.. come on i haven't laughed holding my stomach from long time.. do update it too yaar..  once again best wishes and do carry on what you believe.. you will find me standing behind you supporting always.. πŸ˜Š
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anu, thanks for the note. I can't really blame anyone for what happened in the past. It is all in the hand of fate. Although I find it ironical that Khushi unknowingly forced Maan to marry her and then Arnav knowingly forced Khushi to marry him. The love triangle is intense and powerful. Both Maan and Arnav love Khushi greatly while she shares a platonic love with Maan and an erotic love with Arnav. It's interesting to note that two guy similar yet different fell for the same girl.
momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnxxx 4 clarification dear...
completely agree with ur view point...
da story has become more interesting...
would love to read more...
n
thnxxx 4 pm...
Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for clearification dear
u r are good writer n agree with ur view
tc
manikka thumbnail
thnks for the note di...

one thing i wanna ask about it...

both arnav and maan are family man, thts accepted but which family want tht the son of their family go on hiding things and carrying pain all alone and bearing it ??...in the start when khushi and arnav were newly married and khushi got back to sheeshmahal without telling anything to him...he was furious...and tried to make khushi see tht if she go on hiding things like tht it will cause problems in their security...so he has demanded the truth frm khushi...so wht they are doing now...???...with hiding things...???