Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm a sucker for happy endig and yet I couldn't agree more with how you ended. 
Mass sucide. But it really wasn't a mass sucuide now was it? Khushi brought a justice to all those victims and there family by ending what her father started. But you know I still can't stop thinking of the possible scenario of how she made it possible?

I feel bad for Arnav. Left all alone. Well when Khushi said goodbye I had an inclination that she is giving up but not sure what than in next chapter you mentioned about mass sucide. 

Anjali's involvement was a shocker but more so was her refusal to give in and seek reform, even when Arav was taken away from her. But I guess that's how a cult was able to stay strong and built it self to such a strong foundationed tree. Brainwashing people and making them tough nut like Anjali. 

Even though it was a make believe story, after I started reading I was doubting that could there be people belonging to any such cult who have been injected to our surrounding living a normal life, acting as sleepers of cult. 

That just proves how well it was written. Made me stay up till 3am even though I knew it wasn't healthy for me with an infant, but couldn't help it. Not complaining.

Any ways, I pick one of your completed stories once in a while and read it. It had been long due and a reccomended one too by Eccentrica, so I'm very happy that I read it. 
1likeNoOther thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This story was AMAZING!!!!! 
WOWWW!!!

Like the end hit me hard, I had to just put down my phone and take a few breaths. I felt so awful for Arnav during that letter, but I guess one person's sacrifice was worth it as it probably saved so many others and gave justice to others. 

Amazing story. It was so well-written and thought out. All the characters were brilliant positive and negative. Thank you so much for writing such an amazing piece of creativity. I never though an indian soap would be the gateway for me to read so many amazing pieces of work. Thank you 😊
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Loved the story.  I was hoping for a happy ending though. It was sad she had to die.