Passion of an Evil Lover:lst chpt,pg 37,jul28

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
After a really long time, I am back with another story, and this time my story will be completely different from anything I have written so far. It is absolutely dark as it's my take on my favourite vampire story - Dracula - by Bram Stoker. 
I have read the book quite a few times, and every time I wondered how the story would have turned out to be, had Wilhemina fallen for Count Dracula and dumped her loser husband(sorry forgot his nameπŸ˜›), so after lot of wondering, I decided to write that track myself on my favourite couple Abhiya. So yes, Abhay would be Dracula here, and Pia will be Wilhemina, but rest of the story would be completely different. Other characters in the story would be: 

Kabir- Pia's fiance 
Misha-Pia's best friend who had a tragic death thanks to Abhay
Jeh: Misha's fiance
Arnab: A doctor with experience of fighting supernatural too. 

Since many of you are not aware of Dracula's story unlike I assumed earlier, it will be appropriate for me to give a background of Abhay here which comes straight from Bram Stoker's Dracula. Please note this for better understanding of the story. 

This story actually began with Kabir (who works for a solicitor firm in Ranikhet) being called to Dehradun by a certain extremely rich man Abhay Raichand, who wants to purchase large pieces of Land in Ranikhet and wants to buy everything legally. While in Dehradun, Kabir observes a lot of things which makes him feel that Abhay is not exactly a human, Abhay senses his suspicion and asks him to courier the completed documents to his boss so that the work can be completed fast. Kabir has no choice. He insists on leaving and Abhay finally agrees to let him leave after 2 days and even hands him his journey tickets. But in these 2 days, Kabir comes to know for sure that Abhay is an evil vampire and Abhay tries to kill him, but he somehow manages to escape and reaches back to Ranikhet in a near demented state. After a few days Abhay, unknown to anyone else, arrives to Ranikhet on his lands and that's when he bites Misha as he wants to now make the whole world his slave and so wants to have his own army of vampires. 

That's the background of Abhay in a nutshell and yes he is completely evil here. 
Edited by ..dishu.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Chapter 1

I really cannot believe the things happening around me. First it was Kabir returning from his official trip in a near demented state believing to have been a guest at a vampire's house, and now it is this weird Dr. Arnab Dobriyal, who is hell bent on proving that my best friend cum soul sister Misha is not suffering from any illness. Can someone please ask him how else he can explain her needing blood transfusion thrice a week? But no, he won't answer it directly. Rather he would prove it to us that my sweet little angel is actually turning into a devil. Why do I have to deal with such mental cases? If that's not all, he has managed to convince my fianc Kabir and her fianc Jeh that she indeed is a threat to all of us. Sometimes I feel like hating such men who would believe such any crap being said about women they supposedly love. But Kabir knows how to emotionally blackmail me: "It's just a question of one night Love. Let Dr. Dobriyal try to prove himself. If he is proven wrong, we can be rest assured about Misha, and if he is proven right, you would know that you are not marrying a mad man. Do it for me Pia. Please!" well, how can a woman not melt at these words!!! So here we go on this crazy mission which would either prove which I firmly believe to be true ' that Dr. Dobriyal is mad, or it would shake the very foundation of our existence and our beliefs that vampires exist only in legends.

Next Morning

I don't think one life time would be enough for me to forget what I saw with my own eyes last night. Despite my protests Dr. Dobriyal had forced me to sleep in a different room than Misha's. According to him, it was essential for our experiment and besides it was dangerous for me. I had scoffed at him for thinking for even a nano second that Misha could be any danger to me ever, but the last night had indeed shaken all my faiths.

It was around midnight when Dr. Dobriyal woke all of us up. He first made us check in Misha's room and to my great shock, she wasn't there. The doctor gave us a triumphant smile, and I felt like wiping that smile off his face then and there. He made us proceed to the forest area. We waited for almost two hours and I was growing really impatient. I wanted to go and find Misha as I was sure, she was sleep-walking again, but the witch doctor forced me to accompany him on his crazy expedition, much to my chagrin. It was around 2:30 am when we felt a swishing of leaves. The doctor put us on alert and we started looking in the direction of the bush from where we heard the noise. Soon we could hear a soft wailing sound which seemed like a child was whining after having run out his lungs from crying and screaming. That was when I felt the first shiver of creepiness. I wanted to rush to the child to save him from whatever was making him cry so much, but a part of my mind was telling me, that I would be inviting my own death if I would do such a thing. The creepiness increased and now I could hear a soft humming sound of a woman which somehow made me shiver in fear.

With a shock I realized that the woman was humming Misha's favourite song, but there was evilness even in that humming. And soon the woman came out of the bushes holding the wailing child with her back towards us. She had similar curls to Misha, but I hated to even think that this could be my best friend. There was something sinister about this woman and the way she was holding the baby. I could feel it even standing here so far away from her. I saw the woman lowering her head towards the child, and suddenly I was afraid for the child. My fears were confirmed when the child gave out the most shrieking scream which shattered the silence of the night. And soon the woman threw the child's body to the ground. I wasn't afraid of the child getting hurt as it hit the ground. I knew that the child was already dead. The woman turned around and I could not believe my eyes. For a moment I felt that I would have fainted had Kabir been not holding me tightly.

Blood was dripping down Misha's lips and her crimson canines were still hanging out. As much as I hated to admit it, I knew that Dr. Dobriyal had been right all along. Misha was indeed becoming a devil. Before I could overcome this shock, Misha sniffed the air and then moved her eyes towards the direction where we were standing. Inadvertently, we all took a step backwards. Misha gave a huge smile to us, but it wasn't the usual cheerful whole-hearted highly contagious Misha smile. There was a wickedness in that smile which instead of smiling, made me feel disgusted. She looked at me and called out, "Pia, my sweet little Pia, I see that you still are worried for me. So sorry to bother you, my friend! But I can't help it. Come, let's go back home now. Lead my way Pia, I am extremely tired." She held out her hand to me, but before I could react, Dr. Dobriyal jumped between us with a holy necklace in his hand which he shook towards Misha making her take a step back in fear. But she calmed herself almost the next instant and spoke in a sad voice, "I see! This world would not let me meet my friend anymore. But, you know Pia, I could never ever hurt you." Her voice almost carried a pleading tone in it, and deep in my heart I somehow knew that she was speaking the truth. Devil or Angel, my Misha could never hurt me.

I could feel tears dripping down my eyes cursing myself for betraying my friend in this way. I looked at her, but she looked away and that hurt. She looked at Jeh now and called out, "Jeh, my love, you promised to love me forever na, then why are you backing away now. I still love you. Come to me my love." But Jeh gave her a look full of disgust and moved backwards which made Misha steeled instantly. She addressed him in a cold voice now, "I see, you no longer love me, as I have changed now according to you. But then it's you who is responsible for this change Jeh. Day and night, I kept craving for your love, but you never had time for me. It was always work for you. Missing your attention drove me nuts and I don't know when I started walking in my sleep. And that was what started this. He would have never found me, had you kept me close to yourself, but your indifference drove me towards him. You could never love me the way I wanted Jeh. And now, I really don't care for your hatred towards me. I would leave from here now, this world of humans is not meant for me. I would go into another world with someone who may not be a human, but knows how to love a woman."

She started walking away and I wanted to call her back, to tell her, that I still loved her and wanted her back as my friend. I wanted to tell her that together we would find a way to make things back to the way they were. But apparently the witch doctor had some other plans and his plans made me completely immobilized in shock. He addressed Jeh and said to him, "Now is the time to fulfil your duties as a lover Jeh. Set her free from this cursed life. Only you have the rightful right to do it." For one second, I thought that maybe he knew of a way which would make Misha normal again, but never in my wildest dreams I imagined that by setting her free from curse he would mean this. I wanted to shout out loud when he handed out a sharp Trishul to Jeh and asked him to go and stab Misha at her heart; but no voice escaped my throat. I was almost paralysed to speak or act anything. I kept observing in shock as Jeh took the Trishul and went after Misha. He called out to her, and not knowing what was waiting her, Misha turned back and in that instant, Jeh stabbed her at her heart with all his force. Her ear piercing shriek broke the silence of the surroundings. She fell to the ground with blood oozing out of her heart and Dr. Dobriyal immediately rushed forward and took out wooden sticks from the oversized bag that he was carrying with him. He hurriedly made a small pyre as my mind registered the shocking events that were taking place in front of my eyes while I stood there motionless, paralyzed from shock. Jeh and Kabir together dragged her body to the pyre and set it on fire, while Dr. Dobriyal recited the last ritual mantras. Tears of despair ran down my cheeks as I stood there helpless seeing my friend meeting such a tragic end.

Chapter 2 - Pg 12

Chapter 3 - Page 21

Chapter 4 - Page 29

Chapter 5 & Epilogue - Page 37

Edited by ..dishu.. - 10 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EDITED

first of all thanks a lot for starting a new FF πŸ€—
Dracula was my first ever vampire story and I loved it. it came into my mind too what if wilhemina becomes vampire and stay with Dracula πŸ˜† anyways love dracula and so happy you are writing a story on it πŸ˜ƒ
first update is fabulous. poor Misha. i don remember the names in book properly now since its been long i read it but i read it a few times so i clearly remember the storyline. i felt bad when the friend dies. waiting for next update.
Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 10 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Finally u r back. Continue soon dishu .. Can't wait!!
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks di
finally you write one more abhiya story
pls continue soon
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
superb idea want to read πŸ‘πŸΌ
but tell me how many episodes of your story?
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

superb idea want to read πŸ‘πŸΌ
but tell me how many episodes of your story?

its a mini SS, so definitely less than 10 chapters in total. i m thinking of maybe 5 only, but let's see πŸ˜³
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dishu...yay!!! am so eager to read further...!!
rockstarashu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow an ss on abhiya superb idea dishu.do continue soon