amazing n nice update
awesome epilogue
piaviviandsena thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
beautiful dishu...! bt epilgue thoda badaa likhti na...! 😊
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
dishu dishu dishu!!! ok..i had just read the chapter 1 and then i never read this fic further as many things came up with which i was dealing. but today when i saw your pm, i was like, cmon i have to read this anyway, so lets do it now..

OMG!! you have done such a amazing job..when misha was killed, i really felt bad, not because she dies, but because somehwere i felt she didnt deserve to die. her last parting words, were so true and hurtful and may be thats the reason i didnt want misha to die..

then piya got bitten. and abhiya became one. they realised that they are soulmates. that moment was so so beautiful. they may monsters as others were putting, but i could feel the love they shared.

and then there was kabir. i hated him for what he did to piya

piya still had her humanity intact. and the way she convinced abhay to let go their eternal life, was amazing. and when they killed themselves, though i felt happy that they would be back in a right way, at the same time i felt remorse

and finally the epilogue, that was just what we needed. they came back but as humans!!

dishu i loved this fic and you have done an amazing job. 

P.S: ha! look i finally commented and i guess its been too long since i wrote an essay in my comment 😆
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am a bit surprised that this ff has ended.Anyway i lvd it but pia's plan was something that i could never think of.
in a way she was right and i am glad that they both did meet each other in their next birth also. the way they both drove stakes through each other's heart was painful but atleast they were together in their death.
lvd both of them in their next birth...abhay was too cute and pia was like a firecracker. lvd their cute banter.
amazing ss and i really wanted to read more .
it was simply superb.
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
why it ended so soon..😭
well again another awsome update and a very good ending👏...i am expecting that at thae last part both of them will die together..but the epilouge was truly unexpected😛..i was all set for a sad ending😭..but got a real treat at ending😆..but man how can you imagine abhay as nervous boy😲..he always seems so confident😎 but ok..really enjoyed that..and don't forget to pm me for ur next..😳
Edited by ifians - 10 years ago
AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
di...it was too short...i wish there were more abhiya scenes...nice ending..thnks for pm
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was a really nice ending & epilouge! <3
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
excillent se bhi jyda excillent ending & epilogue
the way both abhiya died , it was very painfull to read but one thing good both were true soumate , in last moment both were together
& epilogue was brilliant
happy for abhiya in nxt birth finally they were together
Di , I'm happy you give this storya happy ending which is mindblowing
thanks for such a unique creation of abhiya lovestory
thanks for pm
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
nice bt sad ending
sad coz i love vampy abhay

tnx 4r the pm