Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
update was really beautifull , every emotion describe in well mannered
abhiya were finally falling in love with each other , waiting to know about abhay feeling for pia
what reaction will come when kabir & other know about abhiya
pia was fighting with inner feeling + mind , hope pia heart feeling will win
thanks for pm & continue soon
* sorry for late comment cuz I was busy in uncle marriage preparation
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..tora.tangled.

awesome update dishu!!why was the servant clutching his pocket? πŸ˜•

abhiya part was beautiful..😳.u described pia's state of mind perfectly...i think she is right..there was never any love between her and kabir in the first place...butr something is still not right about abhay..there's more to it than meets the eye i'm sure...is he pure evil or he has a golden heart beneath? 

No Abhay surely does not have a golden heart beneath. he is evil to the core.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: singhshailesh86

update was really beautifull , every emotion describe in well mannered
abhiya were finally falling in love with each other , waiting to know about abhay feeling for pia
what reaction will come when kabir & other know about abhiya
pia was fighting with inner feeling + mind , hope pia heart feeling will win
thanks for pm & continue soon
* sorry for late comment cuz I was busy in uncle marriage preparation

Kabir's reaction will be the crucial point to this story
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...so they mated without of so much word huh...how lovely...cont soon...thanks 4 pm
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg!!!!!

very talented abhay...kha se aata hai kha ko jata hai..loved abhiya part a lot.plz cont.lets see how they r gng to kill  abhay..bt pia ko mish k trh treat mat krna hn...!!!
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Dis is super hot updt dishu 😳
❀️ed abhiya chemistry & bio πŸ˜†
piya hs found true passion of luv . Bt wil happen nxt mrg ? I m afraid
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Dishu man what was that? 😲 That was one erotic sensous update I ever read ☺️ But it was apt given the circumstances n u have done a fab job πŸ‘ Pia's dilemma was brilliantly written. How she reflects on Misha's words n how she ponders over her relation with Kabir which lacks passion. Reading Abhay's part literally gave me goosebumps 😲 esp reading this part:

"Tonight, I am here to show you the right way a woman should be loved and worshipped. A thing which men in your world have forgotten."

Their love making was sensous. Nothing like the racy stuff we read in novels n many FFs here.

Pia is made to believe Abhay craves to take her for a soulmate n she now thinks what she shared with her fiancee is some kinda compromise. Now she is in a trance but when it breaks will she still feel so strongly for her passionate evil lover? πŸ˜• The forbidden seduction was portrayed brilliantly in this update πŸ‘
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukugeny

omg!!!!!

very talented abhay...kha se aata hai kha ko jata hai..loved abhiya part a lot.plz cont.lets see how they r gng to kill  abhay..bt pia ko mish k trh treat mat krna hn...!!! 

no Pia is strong here. Even if she has to die, then it will be her choice and not murder 
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckdiya

Dis is super hot updt dishu 😳
❀️ed abhiya chemistry & bio πŸ˜†
piya hs found true passion of luv . Bt wil happen nxt mrg ? I m afraid

next morning will form the ultimate base for pia's course of actions πŸ˜‰
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..mandy..

Dishu man what was that? 😲 That was one erotic sensous update I ever read ☺️ But it was apt given the circumstances n u have done a fab job πŸ‘ Pia's dilemma was brilliantly written. How she reflects on Misha's words n how she ponders over her relation with Kabir which lacks passion. Reading Abhay's part literally gave me goosebumps 😲 esp reading this part:

"Tonight, I am here to show you the right way a woman should be loved and worshipped. A thing which men in your world have forgotten."

Their love making was sensous. Nothing like the racy stuff we read in novels n many FFs here.

Pia is made to believe Abhay craves to take her for a soulmate n she now thinks what she shared with her fiancee is some kinda compromise. Now she is in a trance but when it breaks will she still feel so strongly for her passionate evil lover? πŸ˜• The forbidden seduction was portrayed brilliantly in this update πŸ‘

Thanks mandy for the lovely comment. I always prefer sensuality over explicit mention of lovemaking. and here it was important that I made it only sensuous and not lusty at all.  Hmm...  don't think Pia was really in a trance. It all happened for real πŸ˜‰ and something else will happen in the morning which will determine Pia's ultimate choice.