ll-VirMan ff-Pyaar toh hona hi tha-llTurning Tables 54

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
kill me i know i have many work to complete but what can i do my thoughts i can't control them give it a try and i will soon let u knw which of my ff m going to complete 

PYAAR TOH HONA HI THA
(a journey of arrange marriage turn into love)

I m nervous it is not that m here in his room for the first time but it not same either today everything change today m marked as his better half for all of my life and for the rest seven life but m nervous seating on his bed waiting for him i never did tht before although i know him from my childhood but we never had much interaction 

He was son of papa's friend mine and his dad where buissness partner and bestfriends same as for our mothers his brother and sister were very close to me we share great with his family everyone is so nice dadaji,buaji,vanshika mum,vikram dad,chacha-chachi,viren bhai-jeevika bhabhi,shanaya(sis),shlok everyone but i didn't had much intereaction with him as he was send to hostel in london at very young age 

And when he use to come on his vaccation i use to be on camp we use too meet at very rare occassions and hardly use to talk since every one use too tease us as a couple because when we were kids like he is 3 years older thn me so when i was 3 he was 6 we use too say we r made for eachother and we will get married since viren was with jeevika bhabhi actually jeevika bhabhi is our neighbour and viren bhai and bhabhi has love marriage and jeevika bhabhi's bhai karan use to team up with shanaya and our friends arjun dabbu use to pair up left me and viraat

so he use to say tht me and him r made for each other and therefore we r always together destiny bring us together who knew his words where true we grow up when he was 8 he was send to hostel in london i was sad because now i will be alone it was difficult for me to make new friends as i was very shy  my parents and everyone treats me like princess like i m gem diamond 

but then when i was 14 a cruel game played by destiny while my dad and mum were returning from our relatives wedding i didn't went with them since i had exams they had accident and they died on the spot i was left alone since i had just my parent's but vanshika mum and vikaram dad took me with them and i use to leave at their house 

And i use to feel like m with my family they use to love me like m their blood related but still i use to miss my parents since they were my parent's and i grow up their even though i was their i had very less interactions with viraat when he came bck from london he went to mumbai for doing something at his own and our family supported him and he is buissness tycoon today he is hot charming and handsome he can get anyone he want and on the other hand me shy can't interact properly with new people

He lived in london but still he was an obeydient son he is an busissness tycoon but when his parent decided and told him to marry me without any thought he agreed it was shocking because i except him to say no but he said yes...yyy i don't know he was naughty yet understanding he was flirt yet adoreable he can get anyone but he agreed to marry me

I was over the moon don't know y but i was happy i will be maanvi viraat singh vadhera he will be mine and i will his but still we rarely talk or saw eachother i don't what was his thought does they force him without letting me know or he felt pity on me  will this marriage be an successful marriage because he never told me anything 

suddenly door open...

so how was it hope it 
comment
sorry for mistakes
How is the banner😳

IMP
Hit chaske meter as many time as possiable
Comment on nishal's profile 2 times a day

see u all after 5th may

Edited by copypaste - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutiepie2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It was just fab..
the way u described of past was just fantabulous...
Totally a new concept...
M just interacted with it by just prologue.. so would love to read more,,,
Plz plate it as u get time...

N yayayyayyay ME FIRST...
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res πŸ˜›
Unres 😊

Uzma new FF!! πŸ˜ƒ
Interesting start.. Loved the banner.. Superb ⭐️!! Manvi is shy and she can't interact with new people!! That's something new.. Her pov is very well written πŸ‘πŸ‘.. I guess she already has feelings for Virat.. Loved her thoughts on Virat and their childhood memories.. "
suddenly door open... " - Very bad timing Uzma πŸ˜†.. Aise point pe koi stop karta hai πŸ˜†.. Now eagerly waiting for Virat's entry πŸ˜‰.. Please continue soon.. Would love to read more.. Take care πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by meera.chaudhuri - 11 years ago
Aashalovevirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi.. The starting is realy realy mindbloing n concept is quite fresh.. The whole story narrate by manvi.. N she express her inner feeling, fear, sorrow n nervousness very well.. Aftr reading it i felt manvi already in lv with virat n also atrected towads him.. Bt still virat's charecter is unknown to me.. Hope he too hv a shoft corner in his heart for manvi.. Concept n plot is intresting. Plz plz Continue soon n pm me.. Thanx n m waiting..
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
get lost πŸ˜†

😑
toh tu cnt karegi 🀣
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful prolouge.virman aur arrange marriage,it was interesting.want to know virat pov,what he think about manvi?hope romantic scene jaldi milyaga πŸ˜‰update soon. Edited by sumaia99 - 11 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sry for double post.Edited by sumaia99 - 11 years ago