.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome teaser~~~
update soon if possible...eagerly waiting for the update😊
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice teaser so he is going mumbai he going alone or with her best of luck for u r result and update soon
ArHiLover-x thumbnail
Great update :)xx
thanks for the PM 
manvilover18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice
waiting for update...
plzzz plzzz try to update soon...
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
guyz i vl b updating soon
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey uzma
Nice update plus teaser
Loved it
Thanx 4 d pm
Waiting 4 ur update
kushal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awww... i love this one 
Update soon nd do pm me ðŸ˜ƒ
_Shru_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
uzmu update fast yarr... waiting...
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

M back omg haahahahah I passed h.s.c wohooo I can't belive I passed imfaoo okay this update is for ummey kulsum happy b'day dekha I posted in this week only and thnks for spammimg girlies warna aaj bhi update nahi milta okay no virman in this update

their vl lots of mistake

Pyaar toh hona hi tha

12 pm vadhera mansion

Vanshika mum,jeevika,shanaya,jeevika's mum were seating together in the dinning room

Vanshika mum-finally viraat aur maanvi ki shaadi hogayi bahut achese  saari rasam sab bahut ache se hogaya finally ab mai araam se apni seva karaugi apni bahuo se she said with giggle and everyone laugh on her this comment But seriously mai khush ho viraat aur maanvi ki shaadi hogayi aur woh hamare yaha bahu bangayi mujhe koyi chinta nahi hogi phir warna agar kahi aur shaadi karwaate toh mujhe daar lagta q hum sab toh jaante hai maanvi ko kitna dar lagta hai naye logo mai woh kaise rehti kaise adjust karti aur woh log usse samaj te ya nahi but ab mujhe koyi chinta nahi mera viraat meri maanvi ko hamesha khush rakhega (she said with happiness and pride)

Jeevika-ha ma aap sahi bol rahe ho maanvi ko naye logo mai adjust karne mai bahut problem hoti pata nahi collage ke first day par hum sab usske saath thei aur viren aur karan toh usske class ke bhar khade thei saara din  

Shanaya-but ma viraat bhai aur maanvi bhabhi toh itne alag alag hai toh phir kaise adjust karege woh log unke thought different hai unke taste different hai

Vanshika-toh kya hua agar unke taste different hai unke soch alag hai relationships ke base hota hai love,trust and adjustment naki thought and taste agar woh log ek dusre ko samjhe ek dusre ki baate emotions needs bina kahe samaj jaaye toh woh adjustment bina realize kare hi karlege aur yeh sab hoga jab pyaar hoga aur sabse important hai apne life partner ke saath chalna na ki usske aage chalna chahiye ya peche bas usske saath chalna chahiye  toh taste aur thoughts match ho na ho farak nahi parta

Jeevika-ha ma aap sahi keh rahe ho relationship mai trust love aur adjustment bahut zaruri hai aur jitna mai viraat aur maanvi ko jaanti ho woh log ek dusre ko samajhege ek dusre ke feelings ki respect karege 

Shanaya-but ma maanvi bhabhi ke pak pehre 

everyone where quite for sometime when jeevika's mum spoke

jeevika's mum-toh kya hua jaise jeevika meri beti waise maanvi,woh mere yaha aayegi apne pak pehro ke liye

everyone's face brighten up and jeevika hug her mum and wisper ''thank u ma'' ''isse mai thank u kaise maanvi bhi meri beti hai'' she wisper back 

''jeevika shanaya'' jaao maanvi ko taayar karke le aao'' said vanshika both looked at each other with horrified look remembering their wrong timings both where scared for entering the room but they have too as it was vanshika mum's order

In virman's room

After viraat went from their maanvi was still on that place trying to digest what happened she was blushing non-stop thinking about viraat what happened till now he kissed her his gestures which was making her to fall for him his magical touch he tasted her shera and finally kiss she went inside room still blushing she went and stand in front of mirror admiring herself in the mirror she touched her cheek remembering his kiss and blush more she touch her lips remembering about their first accidental kiss and blushed even harder she found something new,rising of new feelings when he is near her heart  beat faster than normal and when he is away from her she feels a loneliness a different loneliness which she felt when she lost her parent's when he go away from her she feels something which can't b express in words she can write a book on something which she can't express when he hugged her last night so then she won't be scare she found the peace she never found before after loosing her parent's she thought she has nothing to loose now but now she know onething she can't loose viraat……but when did this happen she can't afford to loose viraat

Outside of virman room shanaya and jeevika were scared to knock they don't want to disturb them again

shanaya-mai darwaza kholu kya asked without any expression …. ek kaam karte hai hum baad mai aata  she was about to go when jeevika held her hand and said ''but agar maanvi ko liye bina gaye toh ma nahi chodegi''

they both closed their eyes and said ''jai mata di'' they both peep in opening little door they didn't hear any voice both walked slowly slowly  and found maanvi was admiring herself in the mirror and blushing and lost

shanaya was about to tease her when jeevika stopped her and nodded no because she knew what was she thinking and she don't want anyone to ruined her newly found happiness her new dream although jeevika and maanvi were friends but maanvi was very special to her like her sis when she got to know about viraat marrying maanvi she was over the moon she was like her own lil sis and she was afraid if maanvi will some stranger then how will she manage but finally she end up marrying viraat but still something was fishy y viraat agreed to marry maanvi does he love her she knew it from the childhood days viraat had something for her she saw the love and care in his eyes for her and pain of separation when he was leaving also when they grew up she caught him many time staring at maanvi adoring her like an perfect ashique ''i still remember it was her and viren's sangeet and maanvi was over the moon she loved her lehenga very much she was flying like butterfly spinning around the room and giggling playing with her bangles and their she caught him staring at her with his hand on cheek viren was called him many times but janab toh meri mannu ko aise dekh rahe thei ki bas abhi uska haat pakad kar mandap mai le ja kar shaadi karlege bechaare mere pati devji chilla chilla kar unka gal kharab hogaya but janab par koyi asar nahi'' ''finally I dragged maanvi in to corner lying her that I was nervous and be with me all the time uff tab jakar who distract hua''

shanaya  saw both lost in their own dreamland she shouted loudly ''maanvi bhabhi jeevika bhabhi'' both came out of their respective land maanvi was confused seeing them both and asked ''aap dono kab aaye'' to which shanay replied in teasing manner ''jab aap viraat bhai ke pyaar nishani ko feel kar rahe thei tab'' pointing towards her cheeks listing shanaya's words maanvi turn crimson red and shanaya started laughing loudly while jeevika was happy seeing the newly found happiness in her maanvi's life she silently thank god for this

''aacha ab yeh sab chodo aur tayaar hojau maanvi lunch ke baad pak pehre ke liye jaana hai'' jeevika said as maanvi heard pak pehre her eyes was filled by tears she looked at jeevika with question fill eyes jeevika understood her she hug her and said ''meri mum bhi toh tumhari ma hi haina maanvi'' she cupped her face and said ''tum mummy ke saath mere ghar par jaugi pak pehre ke liye woh bhi tumhara hi ghar hai'' she wiped her tear and said ''chalo lunch ke baad jana hai mai bhi aaugi tumhaare saath''  

At lunch time

everyone was present as all were on leave due to wedding all took their place while viraat didn't came yet

vanshika mum-jeevika tum meetha nahi laayi

jeevika-ma mai abhi le aati ho

maanvi-nahi ma mai lati ho bhabhi kabse kaam kar rahi hai mai le aati ho and she left

meanwhile viraat walked in and found everyone was present he came forward and said

''Mom Dad mujhe aap log se kuch kehna hai'' said viraat while seating on breakfast table everyone was present their expect maanvi she was in the kitchen while everyone's attention was towards viraat

Viraat's dad-ha bolo viraat

Viraat-woh actually mai soch raha tha ki ab jab yeh sab hogaya hai toh (meanwhile maanvi came their but no one noticed her)

Viren-toh

Viraat-toh mai wapaas Mumbai chala jaau

everyone was shock  listing to viraat's words viren was the first one to speak ''but bhai kal ho toh teri shaadi hui hai phir tu kaise ja……………viraat cut him and said ''bhai aap jaante hai ki how important my work is for me aur maine 1 week ki holiday lit hi jo ab khatam hogayi aura b shaadi bhi hogayi hai toh mera yaha kya kaam hai'' 

as soon as she heard him saying he wants to go back she felt again she vl b alone few hours ago she was trying to recognized this new feelings which was like addiction to her she was so happy few hours ago but destiny has other plans will he really leave her alone her eyes were filled with tears she controlled her emotions and walked towards them as soon as they heard anklet voice viraat's dad told ''they will take about it later''  maanvi walked in with tray her eyes were stick to ground she knew if she looked at their faces she won't be able to control her emotions lunch was silent affair

maanvi was getting ready for pak pehra rasam but her mind was still occupied by the thoughts of viraat vl he actually leave her she don't know y but don't want to let him go not without her atleast her thoughts were broken by viraat's presence she turn around and saw him he was standing behind her she looked at him with question filled eyes and he understood she heard everything before he could speak or explain shanaya walked in and took her by telling they r getting late maanvi walked with her with broken heart…………….

Uff finally done I know no virman but ehehehehhe next 2 updates vl b full of virman romance eeks u heard it right virman romance woh bhi ehem ehem types romance

Wow my every update got 70+ likes so as soon as this update reach 70+ likes I vl update it

So like

Comment 

Edited by copypaste - 10 years ago
iluviratmanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
PLZ PM ME WHEN YOU UPDATE NICE STORY