Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Captain_Pari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
commented on FB :P chalega na? :P 

Lovedd ittt overalll! the dance the teasing by Virika :P the dedication part 🤣 hayeee hope they have  HM in Hm suit 😉

jaldii update karrr please??? 😛

-Luv Pari
afshanmk093 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Firstly i m sooo shorry *holds my ears* for commenting late bt girl i really love reading tis chapter "virman's first date" awe whole environment was so amazing n liked the fact that they care so much for each other his sorry for going away her tears telling hm her fear of being alone again omg omg everythng was bang on!
Waiting for next update where they will b spending their night in honeymoon suit! Plz is bar jaldi update karna ;-)
jayprabu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update. Their date was so romantic. Seems next part will be more interesting. Continue soon.
Surish thumbnail
awesome-desi-glitters-4
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update!!! ⭐️ Loved their first date .. Romantic ❤️.. The song and dance part was too good.. OMG they are going to stay in a HM suite!!! 😳 Can't wait to read the next part.. Please continue soon.. Lovely update ❤️❤️.. Thank you for the pm.. Take care 😊

ksh_n thumbnail
whn v'l u updteee?????????/😭
Kabse wait kar rahin hun yaaar??
plzzz updte
saathana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey i'm saathana.i have read your updates so far and sorry but i have not yet commented.sorry for not commenting.Actually i liked your ff a lot.It is a very different concept compared to the serial.Loved the concept very much.Arranged marriage for both virat and manvi who have barely met each other.I think virat loves manvi secretly from childhood itself.Loved their first night part where virat's lips slightly brushed manvi's and her marks on his back ,his marks on her back.These scenes were so cute.Loved the  way how virat covered manvi in his arms due to her fear on thunder.Loved how the elders teased them and the way they both reacted for that.The most hilarious part was how manvi told virat that he kissed her accidentally and the way he got shock was funny.Their morning romance part was superb.The most emotional scene was how virat announced his decision for going to mumbai to his family and the way manvi was hurt was heart touching.Loved their first date concept,their dance,virat's protectiveness towards manvi when some men viewed her.Awesome part.add me to your buddy list.thank you for giving us such a wonderful ff.continue soon 😊
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
thanks for all ur comments and likes guyz now time for teasing evil teaser😈

Teaser

''Going away from her was not easy it was very difficult she was my need my partner and i can't leave without her...and i don't wanted to leave...but still i have too...i still remember her sad face and tears in her eyes everyone came to see off me but she didn't came but i know she was looking at me from balcony i can c her i can feel...isn't it weird how attach m with her in this short period of time''...but i left...i left her behind...

so how was it 🤣 jhoote chappal everything is welcome xcept tomato i don't like tomato and eggs i don't like their smell🤣

so c u guyz in the update then🤣
Edited by copypaste - 10 years ago
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Teaser looks amazing
Excited for the update
Continue very soon!!
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
precap padhke mujhe rona araha hai very emotional precap ...
i just hope kuch aisa ho jaye that manvi also goes with virat to mumbai... 😊
next part updare sooon 😊