Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: wiwy

I dunno. Cnt write much as am phone. I do not think K wud have run to or hugged  just anyone even though she was not in her snses. She needed HIM and if he had hugged her back she wud not have felt silly later.

Thanks Wiwy for your input, i agree, i  think she ran to him only b/c it was him, he made an internal call to her  and she answered and ran to him, what i'm saying is that she ran to him b/c every part of her being needed to let out all she was feeling, every bit, she couldn't be strong anymore and she saw him as her strength for some unknown reason to her. so i'm on the same page she needed him and only him,  but when she stepped away IMO it wasn't b/c she realized he wasn't hugging her back, it was more b/c she got scared of what she saw in his eyes when she finally looked up.  As far as the "silly" factor goes, she  may have felt silly but not because he didn't hug her back but b/c she found herself clinging to him and the way she poured her heart out to him.  after the "sorry" scene she also felt  sill for telling him everything.  anyway hope i make sense :)
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sohara

I also love old movies.My mom is a fan of Rekha. i love to watch rekha's movie with her. My Dad is more into intellectual stuff like, art films, Satyajeet roy kind of stuff.You know what, my nani is a big fan of Raj Kapoor. She is originally from India. But migrated to Karachi with her family during the time of partition. So she always has weakness for Indian culture.by the way she is a big fan of IPK and Barun-sanaya. She is a very romantic person and a very beautiful woman. i always discuss ipk and Sarun with her. Next time when she will be in the US or when I'll visit her in Karachi, I will definitely watch Raj Kapoor's movie with her.
And i'm also a fan of old Hollywood classic.
 Roman holiday is one of my favorite movie.

By the way, I think i won't be able to crack wiwy's riddle ever, whatever it is about, ranbir or Raj Kapoor!πŸ˜†

your nani watches ipk and loves the two. i am awww at that. wish my nani were around, she'd watch these two avidly. poor thing, no need to watch raj kapoor films just to know prehistory, but some of them are genuinely good, you may enjoy. and guru dutt/waheeda films... nice. this funny deep passion in many of them. i have watched a lot of satyajit ray, though not all. the trilogy of apu worth a watch. 

roman holiday was my mothers all time favourite and an affair to remember.

wiwy's next riddle is here. and none of us is going to crack it i think. πŸ˜†
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 98

Mad Man

It has been three hours and he is so silent she just can't take it anymore!  His intense stare on the road, his bruised and bleeding hand on the steering wheel, you just know he is reliving the incident that just occurred over and over again in his mind.  The goon deserved the wrath of this mad man.  How dare he hurt her?  And the mad man thinks how come her touch calms me.  Calms my storm inside?  One touch from her that is all it takes, to calm this mad man down.  The goon was lucky; he would surely have killed him. 

His thoughts are interrupted by her idle chatter.  She is nervous. She asks for forgiveness; it is all her fault.  She should not have worn this wedding dress; everything has been misunderstood. 

Payal is on the phone with Anjali asking about the whereabouts of Kushi.  Anjali says they are on their way home.  Everything is going to be alright.  Akash is standing beside Anjali giving his moral support as well, he is concerned for his Payal and her family.  He tries to call Arnav whose phone is unreachable.  He tells Di that he will go check on them but Mami overhears and wants to know why he has to check on them.  He doesn't need to go see Payal.  She tells him just to be quiet and be at home.

How can someone be excited at the words "shut up"?  Kushi is.  She says atleast he has said something; it has been three long, quiet hours from him.  She talks to him about the goons; his hand grasps the wheel of the car hard, as she con               tinues to babble.    She asks him, "you hit him black and blue just for pushing me what would you do if he actually hit me?"  ENOUGH!  He had enough.  She doesn't have to remind him how he lost control.  He doesn't need to face his reality.  His truth revealed as he became a mad man over one Kushi Kumari Gupta being manhandled.  "Get out.  GET. OUT."  Why she asks? How will she get home?  He hands her money he doesn't care just get out of the car, dammit. 

He can't take it anymore.  He is a Mad Man!

At the hospital everyone is falling to pieces and there in the middle is Shyam.  He is praying for Babuji's death otherwise it may be his ruination.  He is totally despicable here.  (Arshi and I have had many conversations about Shyam being a Mad Man even back then and we are just noticing it the second time around.  His clues of lunacy were always there we just didn't pay much attention back then.)

Akash comes to the hospital and sees Payal crying as she passes him.  Shyam sees Akash.  Lucky break for the Mad Man so he won't be caught.

Kushi goes home and Happy is waiting for her with the key ands he tells her about her father.  She runs in to change while back at the hospital Payal's Prince Charming awaits her.  He tells her he came to know about her father and she thanks him and sends him away apologizing.  Poor Akash.

Back at the RM an angry Mad Man walks in not listening to a word his servant is trying to tell him.  He goes to his room again questioning his behavior.  He was angry with her so then why did he react that way?

At the hospital Shyam seems worried that Babuji may survive.  Kushi comes and embraces Payal.  All the Gupta women gather around Kushi and Shyam is observing.  The doctor comes out of the room and tells Shyam Babuji is under observation and is on oxygen.  Garima ask Kushi where she has been.  Kushi wants to know what happened she spoke with him yesterday and he was fine.  The nurse leaves the room and Shyam enters.  The Mad Man has an idea as he looks at the oxygen.  He closes the valve and Sashi has dyspnea.  Just in the nick of time Kushi and her family enter the room.  The doctor says he can now breathe on his own, for the sake of drama but in real life that wouldn't happen, oxygen would stay on if a patient was dyspneac. Shyam says he will leave since there are too many people in the ICU and you never know Babuji may be able to spill the beans. Buaji tells him he is her god now since he saved Sashi's life. Oh Nand Kishore, if she only knew what a Mad Man he is!  Sashi tries to motion towards Shyam and tell them but Shyam insists he should not be stressed.  Kushi says he wants to says something.  "Sh, Sh" he mumbles pointing at Shyam and Kushi asks "Shyamji?"

The Mad Man is worried.

cynthia, wasn't his not being able to accept his inner desires gorgeous? what a man. i haven't seen these episodes, seeing them with your eyes first, and i feel the kick in my gut. lovely take. love mad man 1. mad man 2 should be well whatever, but yes, there  is lunacy in him, and something else, perhaps that elusive back story. shame that they dumped his story, even more that babuji was never allowed to convey somehow that shyam had done what he had. 

thanks for that real life fact about dyspnea. can't understand why our movies and serials think it's fine to be completely inaccurate when portraying medical conditions and situations. bizarre. πŸ˜†

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

MY PONDERING THOUGHTS:I am not saying she was mad at her but she was baffled about this whole thing and yes I do see a hint of expectation which she did not get but she knows her position and she knows his too , as this whole thing was happened unconsciously and the momet he raised his hands to hug her and does not do it she opened her eyes and then first his expressions were painful towards feeling her pain and her tears and then he has a hint of question why did she move away as he was embracing her his way πŸ˜† but then there is a hint of realization what just happened and he did not give her what she was expecting and then she stepped back when he called her"Khushi" by expressing his regret and nodding his head and she just does not want that public scene along with her fears so she turned and ran away
His regret couldn't let him stay calm as back and forth walk and then same thing in his head "may be she wanted me to say something  and why I couldn't put my hand on her-----" and then Anjali made this regret more strong "Yehi to mein use de nahin paya jab use iss ki sab se ziyada zaroorat thi-------Sab theek ho gyega"

When she is alone why did I need his shoulder to cry why did I cry infront of him as she does not want to show him her weakness as she was so vulnerable but her ego and self respect does not allow her to do so the same way she did after sorry why did I run away from there why did I share all those as that shows her vulnerability and just like him she is a little ASR does not want to share or show her weaknesses but she does and only him "expectation and dependence" is right there the  same way her reflection in the car viewing mirror when he asks her to take the money and go to your home by yourself and again she did not take money and gets down but her dependence which is totally unconsciously is there right seeing him leaving there with pain just like in this scene.She wasn't expecting hug or what ever but her expectation want him to embrace her with warm words of comfort which could be proven her strength as that's what she was looking for and all this happen unconsciously as he will do the same during Diwali kiss before Aman will do the damage to our hearts

Thanks so much Arshi for elaborating! 😊.  So in the blue the first paragraph, i think we both are just interpreting the scene differently.  

The way i looked at the scene, she just kept talking and he took it all in, she had no idea what was going through his head, in her state of mind, here was his shoulder and she cried away. It was only after she finished all her crying that she lifted her head as she slowly came back to reality...completely oblivious to Arnav's whole conflict, she looked up and he looked down, even with out the embrace, the look in his eye gave her ever reason to believe that he felt her pain, they were so close looking at each other, imo saw each other's souls (the gust of wind in the beginning suggest to me that it was their souls meeting). this scared her and she stepped back. and when he said Khushi again, yes he wanted her back in his arms, seeing her tears i think he wanted to embrace her but by that time it was too late, she wasn't in that state anymore... and as far as his pacing back and forth in his room later thinking that she wanted him to say those things but when she's alone we never hear her say "why didn't he hug me back?" it was more of why did i need him? similarly to her question herself after the " sorry" scene "why did i have to tell him everything?"

and what you say in purple i see what you're saying. But i feel the way he called out to her and how her pain transferred to his face (she noticed), how he stood there, didn't push her away (as ASR is very capable to being so mean) and how tenderly he looked in her eyes when she looked up at him are all attest to his being there because he cared. in fact i think its what she saw in tender look is precisely what scared her in addition to the realization that she crossed her limits.

I hope my points are coming through , great discussion! it's probably down to just how we are looking at one scene differently😊

indi52 thumbnail

Episode 97

The Truth Revealed

A stern man lets down his guard for a few moments and gently places a cool cloth on her feverish head.  Pain is in his eyes.  He feels remorse for all he has done to her.  As he places the cool cloth she turns her head and rests her cheek on his hand.  She is unconscious and doesn't know, but he is quite aware of how this feels. She nestles her cheek in his palm and he kneels down next to the bed as not to disturb her.  He lets her rest her face there. He thinks about the time she helped him when his sugar dropped and how she fed him jalebi, but his next thought was the words he said to her last evening.  He didn't care where she went or how she got there he didn't give a damn.  His anger had got the best of him.  She had embarrassed him in front of the shop owners and customers.  They thought they were newlyweds who had eloped.  This was totally unacceptable to him and therefore his anger.  But shockingly the next words come out of his mouth with closed eyes he said,

"I'm sorry, Kushi.  I am so sorry."

He looks at her longingly, feeling the need to touch her face. His truth revealed.

He sees in his mind's eye the time when he hugged Lavanya, mistaken she bought him the plants, to see Kushi watching silently with tears flowing down her face; her truth revealed.

Something happened on the trip to Naintal between them.  They bonded even though they don't know it yet.

Back in Delhi another truth revealed.  Babuji has seen Shyam's truth.  He followed him to the Temple where he has met, Anjali, his wife, his Rani Sahiba.  After he places Anjali in the car he is confronted by Babuji and the truth is revealed.  Shyam and his craziness are seen.  He lets Babuji know that there is nothing he can do. We can all see Shyam's truth revealed.  This man is nuts!

Kushi and Arnav are walking and he asks her tentatively is she alright? She nods her head.  She seems hurt.  He lets her know a car is coming and she says she will find her own way.  She is definitely hurt.  Moments later some goons come and mistake them for the eloped couple.  The master goon grabs Kushi and pulls her; she hits her head on the jeep bars and Arnav goes crazy.

Back at the Gupta house Babuji is trying to reach the family to reveal Shyam's truth but unfortunately that doesn't occur.  Shyam comes in and words are strewn back and forth.  Babuji says that Shyam should be ashamed for fooling the family especially his sister and he will reveal his truth but Shyam won't allow that to happen and neither does fate.  Babuji has a stroke while Shyam's sits back and does nothing hoping he will die, then he can't interfere in his plans to marry Kushi.

Back at Naintal.  Arnav becomes irate after seeing the goon hurt Kushi. He senselessly beats the man to a pulp for inflicting pain on her.  She repeatedly tries to call for him to stop but he is only stopped by her hand placed on his shoulder.  The truth revealed that it is only her and her touch that calms him.  Her touch tames the wild animal inside of him. 

But why?  Why does he feel this protective way for her? Why does she calm him?  What is it about this girl?

At the GH the family is comes home to find Babuji lying on the floor after suffering a stroke. 

Shyam has escaped his truth being revealed but has Arnav and Kushi?  We shall see'.

beautiful. off topic, a bit personal. you and i have both been in pretty long relationships. truth... somewhere do we not become each other's truths while living together, screaming, shouting, (plenty of that with us πŸ˜†) loving, fighting, agreeing, disagreeing, breaking each others hearts, making it again, doing sometimes the most mundane everyday things, or as in your case living long distance, or in mine, him travelling almost 170 days a year every year, every notion about life i have re-examined through it all, still quite clueless he he, but he is somewhere my truth and i better be his, otherwise... 

you have written a couple of times, something happened between them in nainital, and wisely stayed away from describing it.

i am yet to see all the episodes. 95 tonight. i want to take is slow and enjoy. when two people with a convulsive attraction to  each other that they are not conscious of are thrown together in a different, away from comfort zone and secluded setting, things happen i guess. without nainital, would khushi have gone running to him in the hospital? i guess no point wondering, like all good and real stories, everything hangs together in a delicate web, every bit is essential.
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Thanks so much Horizon! so happy you agree with the teej analogy, and the Celien Dione song. the power of love certainly have then in a tizzy, if only they would allow a moment to experience it...denial is their biggest enemy. and thank you for compliments on "Arnav's Khushi" part :) and LOL on you pt 4, not sure if his LGness was how she always loved him, i feel like it was her ability to look past all that and dig underneath to find her Arnavji, that made her fall in love with him. first sighn on any leaning towards him came during the resignation scene, by that scene she had awaken Arnav within ASR and she saw how quiet he is, not the ASR she saw before she sent her to the GH. since then she knew there was more to him and imo one of the reasons she decided to work at the RM...Shyam was giving her an easy way out but she decided to work at the RM around that RAKSHAS πŸ˜† ofcourse later she loved the whole package didn't try to change him :) ok need to stop keep getting carried away today!
THanks again dear!

Ami, while I totally agree with you that she loved the Arnavji underneath ASR more, at some level she loved his attitude too, and for her it was always  a package deal. Would she have been attracted to this man had he been a marsh mellow?? :) I don't think so.. did she fall for the likes of Shyam or Akash or even NK? She didn't. So at some level she loved his "ASRism" (like us:))and was immensely attracted to his challenging exterior who has awakened some basic instincts in her.. ok.. stop there..don't go too far..:)

πŸ‘ very nicely put Horizon, you're right she would not have gone for Akash or NK types. I was thinking in terms of when she started to have soft feelings for him which was  when Arnav was more visible behind the ASR, but since you mention it there may have been a strange attraction towards him from her side like he had when she fell into his arms. will have to ponder on that one some more πŸ˜Š
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 94... prologue

finallly, she is ready to hold his hand and get out.

but was she ready to get propelled straight up to him, almost in his arms, her arms holding him involuntarily for balance... ah what physics... a spot of heady momentum.
It seemed that they have been longing to entangle in each other's arm and didn't want to let go.

was she ready to feel that crazy feeling at his closeness or he at hers? you can yell and shout and insult each other, you can irritate each other, call each other names, but can you deny the shiver up your spine at a certain nearness, the goosebump at the back of your ears, and oh that dhakdhak. 

from the top

the "khushi" that grazed against his throat as it came out was strangely soft and brimming with fear replacing irritation, in his hand a piece of sparkling blue glass, a broken bit of a bangle she had been wearing. the woods seem to close in around him, where was she? those "janglee janwar" wild animals she had sauid she was trying to fool with her prattle, had they...?

"khushiii"  a wild leap in his voice, a bit of anger in it and that fear. do you hear me, it's not funny, where are you where are you, a panic series opf questions trailed it in silence. of course, that's exactly when director said cut, editor switched to shyam and his shenanigans. 

babuji asked shyam a tricky question about the third of march. what's this date on your driving license if you and khushi share the same birthday? akash met payal at the door, gentle music played. his heart lifted and his eyes said as much. his mother spied the two and with mother's instinct kicking in, she had to immediately dislike the tension of the man woman sort in the air around her son. "phatti saree part two!" shrieked the sweet subtle sophisticated... not, manorama. but akash ignored mother and decided his extremely urgent work for which he was rushing out and was therefore at the door, could wait till bhai reached nainital. oh the flutters of new love. and yuck the falsities of an old decrepit liar. shyam said he'd lied... what? music went up, three concerned faces stared at him, i thought the typical serial moment of repeated close ups would hit us next.
brilliant descriptionπŸ‘

thankfully, editor decided otherwise. shyam said he had to, because he was so sharp for his years that his age had to be tinkered with somewhat to get into schhol. what school was this, sss shyam? school for scoundrels? oh well. two faces cleared instantly at this explanation, but babuji was far from convinced, growing even more suspicious and letting his thought spill into his tone when he averred, yes indeed, shyam was clever, very clever.
Shyam went to a devil's school.Yes he is sly like a fox, slither like a snake.

deciding that the viewer was just at the right point of tension, director returned us to the jungle.

"khushiii."

"kahan dhoondhoo isse, dammit." where shall i search for her now, dammit. on that sexy dammit he hurled all his worry and panic. of course, the gritted teeth, the gritty voice, had certain viewers in a bit of astate.
my sexy boy!πŸ˜ƒ

"arnavji..." her voice all of a sudden from somewhere, and quite calm and matter of fact at that. i enjoyed this craft in it. the contrast between the tones of the two voices... one growing ever more panicky, the other completely normal, about to say something most everyday.

his face changed. a bit dumbfounded.

"time kya hua hai, arnavji?" what's the time, asked the lady of the cool voice.

"what!!!" who could blame the guy for sounding nonplussed. time? huh? here he was imagining a girl lost perhaps for ever, and now she asks what's the time?

if five minutes are over, i want to tell you, i have fallen into this ditch right behind you. he whirls around seeking her with his eyes, jaws clenching with the anger that rides behind relief (they say the eskimos have hundreds of words for snow because it is such a  part of their existence, anger is an integral part of asr, he expresses so many many emotions through it, with it, and somehow it's always around, his gussa, right on his nose, as his mother wrote, and who knows you better than your mom).
well said.
 But don't know why i love gussewala ASR more than sweet Arnav.

as he looks at her and his eyes glare, i am all set for fireworks.

then, just like that mysterious vanish of khushi's, the anger melts away, leaving behind flowing emotion. in it a concern most crucial, the sort of feeling you have about someone who does make a difference.

his voice drops, urgency in it, a rush, "khush- tumhe chot toh nahin lagi?" khush... no he needs to just ask her this first, you're not hurt are you.

every time i have watched this scene, my heart has felt a thud and a falling sensation. tell me this is not good acting.
brilliant acting. And Barun always modulate his voice along with the expression 

cute shake of head, in reply, from the girl in the ditch, who has to be threatened with salary cut for her to shut up. maybe that concern touched her somewhere? so for a second she was just a girl, looking at a boy, who had lots of warm flowy something in his eyes for her. and she didn't need to talk?

was her constant prattle also another sign of the worries that sat in her at times?

i had no time to consider this, because then came the asr anger. first a botched up trip, a girl friend acting irresponsibly, all the hassles ogf the road, the extreme panic a moment ago, now this sight. girl sitting nonchalant ina  pit, completely calm.
ASR's anger was justified.

he shouted. looking for you for so long, couldn't you reply earlier... "paagalon ki tarah dhoond raha hoon." searching for you madly. my stomach is in cleaving somersaults. why why are you looking for her madly, and why is your voice softening like that.

she was of course saving her salary. well half of it, sizeable amount.

"you're impossible, khushi kumari gupta!"

"niklo bahar!" come out of there, a brusque command. 

"achha agar khud nikal sakte toh idhar baithe rahte kya, yeh bhi toh caaman sense hui na," oh, if i could come out by myself, would i be sitting here, this is "caaman sense" isn't it.

at the "khushi" english, again his heart lightens, a change in music. sanaya is so refreshing and without a trace of guile here. maybe khushi is a bit winded, and wants to appear super cool. very khushi that would be. and which is why her break down holding him tight just six episodes and a day down would be as much a sign of all that he means to her.
Sanaya is a brilliant actress. How Khushi pronounces the english words certainly not Sanaya, where she is an english speaking girl from a very upper class background. So it's certainly credible how she lived Khushi's character.

he stands with his arm stretched out, waiting for her to climb out. first come the mojris, then pakoda box, he can't take it. while she dusts the slippers with a little moue and slips them on, the container of deep fried goodies gets a royal treatment and gets placed withcare on the edge of the pit. 

finally, she si ready, and lets him pull her up and out. but she wasn't really ready for all that would lead to, was she? all that dhakdhak, that nearness that stops her breath... that stops his breath... that...

but that must be the pakoda, na? acidity? caaman sense, isn't it.
loved your humor. yup in Khushi's definition it's scidity.

she's embarrassed, he too.
she sees dust on his jacket... eyes widen, he's puzzled she goes to dust it off quickly, then again awkwardness. delightful. though i keep thinking crying over what's done is pointless, there are moments when i miss this jodi and wonder if i'll ever see such powerful attraction onscreen again. and feel their acidity right in me.
nop you will not find it anywhere, Barun-Sanaya's jodi is magical, just out of the world. i feel like crying when I think, will I able to see them together again or not.

"do ulta ek seedhe..." payal explains the basic stitch of chikakari to la, as the scene shifts again. two back and one forward. is that how the asr khushi affair will progress, i wonder
good observation.

akash uses the the newspaper again as a prop to peer at someone. this time it's the one his heart beats for. she also seems to have some feelings. thanks to the ever helpful la, payal steps on a needle and akash leaps to her rescue, carrying her in his arms, alarmed at the sight of blood on her foot. but before this can lead to dhakdhak attack, there's mami assault, and the name "khoon bhari tang" takes birth. has anyone seen the movie khoon bhari mang that inspired our dear hello hi bye bye? particularly gruesome that was. and somehow the man who threw his devoted wife to hungry crocodiles reminds me of shyam, who made his pregnant loving ife walk on glass then slide electrocuted her to make her miscarry. the level of gore and horror was the same in both cases. or maybe it was more here. were the writers hinting at this all along. i used to hate that khoon bhari tang much more than phatti saree. it kept reminding me of that terrible movie.
Shyam's evil deed is more heinous than anything.if he would get a chance he also would throw Anjali in crocodile's mouth.

anyway, lavanya has kindly made sure that both sisters are with the men meant for them, bless the girl. and khushi is wiggling and wrigling all over the place.
Khushi is really impossible.

what's up khushi. seems something in her clothes, she rushes to the public loo right across the road outside the wood. ha ha, in india? ah well, poetic licence. and not, she hands him her dabba very carefully before running off.  
Anything possible in Hindi daily soap.
Khushi's food dabba is the most precious possession of her in that jungle.

"kar kya rahi hai yeh ladki," what's this girl doing,asks impatient gorgeous man.

craetives play with us. cut to rm. finally akash speaks. wow. he steals bhai's line though... i'm really really sorry, payalji. anjali shows her stern side when she insists payal stay back for tea, despite mami's obvious disapproval. therew as steel in anjali too, that might have been used to crush a snake.

"chor chor, hamare kapde leke bhag gaya, chor..." thief! thief! ran away with my clothes, shouts the girl that makes asr wait. 

and a swirl of dupatta, gauzy, orange, colours of sunrise. a face radiant against these shades.

he is hit hard . hey hey, energy ripples across rabba bey... this is instant attraction... desire simmering... like the night of the red sari, now the day of the rising sun.
loved your beautiful description of the scene.

as the vision approaces shouting "chor chor" he watches... yes there's been a thief around here. who might that be. and what's been stolen.

"woh, asal mein hamare kapde chori ho gaye," woh, actually, my clothes got filched.

"yeh sirf tumhare saath hi ho sakta hai," this can only happen to you. now anger is being used as a recovery tool. from gobsmacked to in command it carries my sweet man.

"haan, pata nai kyun," yes, don't know why. another incorrigible khushi answer.

then more talk. let's go to that dhaba down the road, the poster was in the loo... "ek punjabi thaali pe ek phone call bilkul phree," for one punjabi thali meal, one phone call free"... he is losing it ... "achha ab dus minute ke liye hum kuch nahin bolenge, pukka" ok, now won't speak for ten minutes, promise. she was silent at the top and now back to it we come. he is staring at her helpless, what do you do with a girl like this, how do you solve a problem like maria?

but the breeze rose just then and blew her dupatta to the ground.

and so much rushed into the moment again.

beautiful analysis indi.
 All the blue lines are awesome.
 My words are in pink.
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

I so agree with the pair of you.  Kushi ran to him because he is her strength, her rock, her foundation even if she really doesn't want to admit it.  They had just spent time in Naintal and yes she was hurt by him there as usual, but something happened there, an intimacy.  He took care of her when she fell ill.  He placed a cool cloth on her head to help reduce her fever.  He never left her side and he protected her from those goons sooo he is her protector, her strength, her shoulder to cry and lean on.  It didn't matter to Kushi that he didn't hug her back
, it mattered to him.  It made him question why couldn't he hold her back.  It made him think.  When Kushi reaLIZED WHAT SHE was doing she became embarrassed; it was just too intimate.  I believe she felt uncomfortable about being comfortable with him.  She had to run away, not to face the reality of her actions and her familiarity with him.

HI Cyn! i'm glad we see eye-to-eye also. in purple, AMAZING observations and linking it here. I feel the same way, She knows he cares, maybe its the "how much" that scared her off. thanks so much for explaining so beautifully!

uncomfortable about being comfortable with him

just wow!
BarunDiwani thumbnail
@Blasters, i responded to the discussions about Khushi expecting an embrace in 100, and copied the responses to the 100 thread. its probably a better place to carry it on so please reply there.
thanks!
indi52 thumbnail
^^^ sohara

thanks so much. sexy boy was really hot in thsi one, but then when isn't he.

well said.
 But don't know why i love gussewala ASR more than sweet Arnav.

i love that line. and i want to say things, may not mean anything but will say it anyway. πŸ˜†

oh the sweetness of him is melting because the gussa of his is so thrilling. he releases the wildness in us, don't you think? a wildness we all learn to keep away, out of sight, but it gives us a certain edge. i loved the fact that his gussa got khushi's matching gussa and ire. aap shut up. remember? and right from the start, he triggered her wild side. shew as so angry that night in sheesh mahal... shocked, hurt, terrified, but angry too... badtameezi came up. niiice. she never cowed down, never became abala nari, just the opposite, in fact. funnily that excited both without it being obvious. he liked the fight in her, in fact he didn't want her feeling bent or bowed in abny way, which is why when she said "main toot chuki hoon," words to that effect in the hospital, he took the blow on his solar plexus, his eyes closed in pain.

no tepid love story this. beware of gussa.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago