Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Where did Salman figure into all of this? Is that all you're about? Salman and SRK? Oh boy...you have some growing up to do. I don't even like Salman. Check my old posts out for your dil ki sukooon.

I'm not picking on your posts, I am stating my opinion on what I think is right and wrong. This time, you're in the cross fire. So what? 

No she cannot talk shit just because she is an average joe. Slander is serious, people sue you for that kind of shit. However, you could have called her a liar if you did not believe her. Why call her ugly and desperate? What does her face have to do with what she wrote? Your comments were below the belt. This girl does not make millions out of her face. So why diss it?  What's worse is Ranbir's FC has apologized and made your comments look even worse. ๐Ÿฅฑ

Thanks for your lecture but i am not interested in hearing it from you...i called her out on her lies...when she is having fun by bloging and puting herself out there to get support and sympathy from people...she will also have to face brickbats for the the same for calling other people names even if they are celebs...

just like you are taking her side i am taking ranbir's...nonone is right or wrong here...

and @bold...you too need the same advice for yourself ...you are taking the shit too seriously here...so just chill๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Like always, I am late, the blog post has since been removed.
abjbdishiuw thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yankees

Like always, I am late, the blog post has since been removed.

Maroon will explain everything! He's doing a brilliant job..for more details see you2's post on page 4!
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

<font color="#FF0099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Like always, I am late, the blog post has since been removed. </font>

Check page 4, you2's post.

<font color="#FF0099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Like always, I am late, the blog post has since been removed. </font>

This cliffnotes version

Ranbir got drunk abusive and hired hookers

Anushka got drunk and banged some dudes and fell asleep in a lobby

But on the plus side I know where I am going this summer . Canada place to party hookers drugs sex and cops dressed like woodsman ๐Ÿ˜†
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Ok here is my side of the story. sitting in a different country after reading all the posts/blog and being a bollywood follower ๐Ÿ˜†

Here is what must have happened, since this girl got 2 rooms on the same floor as Ranbir kapoor, may be Ranbir Kapoor/his manager/ team  requested her father to move to another floor and have one or two rooms for his friends...who joined him there ...but didn't make reservations in advance...and father refused -  being Ranbir kapoor's fan, he wanted to stay on the same floor - and a possible argument must have started on this.  ๐Ÿ˜†

RK - drinking, sleeping around is not this girl's business IMHO. She should not be affected by those ๐Ÿ˜†

But one room is enough for Orgy. ๐Ÿคฃ
Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Barfii

Thanks for your lecture but i am not interested in hearing it from you...i called her out on her lies...when she is having fun by bloging and puting herself out there to get support and sympathy from people...she will also have to face brickbats for the the same for calling other people names even if they are celebs...

just like you are taking her side i am taking ranbir's...nonone is right or wrong here...

and @bold...you too need the same advice for yourself ...you are taking the shit too seriously here...so just chill๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am perfectly calm. I like Ranbir and his films but not enough to assassinate a Jane Doe's looks and character over her opinion on him. Ciao. 
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

what was in the blog? i cant view it!!

omg so excited to know

what did the girl say??? *bites nails*

abjbdishiuw thumbnail

Originally posted by: koiza.k

what was in the blog? i cant view it!!

omg so excited to know

what did the girl say??? *bites nails*

Maroon, give a sparknotes version here๐Ÿ˜†

check you2's post on page 4!

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I am perfectly calm. I like Ranbir and his films but not enough to assassinate a Jane Doe's looks and character over her opinion on him. Ciao. 

good for you...