My Imaginations- A writing Index of my works

pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
My Imaginations - A writing Index 

Hey Friends I am finally here to share my works with you all. The idea of creating a writing index for my works was never apt for me but now that I have put my writing pen on rest and know that there will not be anymore creations from my side, so i thought to put all my writing efforts at one place so that it can be easy to read if anybody wants to read my works        (you know last line was joke of century).

Writing actually was my hobby in college and i used to write many imaginative stories sitting in my college library. My friends always wanted to read the book which I had with me to write but I never shared any thing with anyone because i never believed that whatever i used to write was not nice enough to make anyone read that.

After some time I came across this show called "Dil Dosti Dance" and from the first scene itself this couple called SwaRon attracted me because something was different about them but the thing which attracted me towards SwaRon was the character of Swayam because he was very much similar to what I was in my school and college days that same introvert nature not share anything with anyone and the same lover boy that i was because I was also crazy for a girl unfortunately my ending was not good but I will never want SwaRon to end like my real life story ended. 

I know I have got a bit personal here but coming back to writing the love to SwaRon and friends at SwaRon AT made me write on SwaRon. Actually I never expected that many would read what I write but I got good response so carried on writing for time being. And I am glad that people appreciated my efforts. I will always be grateful  to my friends who have supported me all the way. But unfortunately during my last writing works I began to realize that this is going no where I am not a writer and it felt like people were getting annoyed with it so i decided to call it off and also D3 is not same anymore so it was also a reason to leave writing and D3 forum.

Anyways I guess i explained my whole journey as a writer here from the point where i started to the point where I am ending it.

Thank you for being here

Pratik
Edited by pratik54000 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratik54000 thumbnail
Here are the links to my works till date (All are hyper linked)

SwaRon Story One Shots 

After Break Up (Written with Nehal aka Nehal92)

SwaRon Story in different parts

I hope you all will like to read something out of this.

Thanks
Edited by pratik54000 - 10 years ago
pratik54000 thumbnail

HI I have read some written works on SwaRon and have enjoyed them so I thought to write something on them because those works really made me a big fan of SwaRon. Actually I am not a writer but have tried to attempt to write something during my college days and at that time I had written them on one of my other favourite couple. Specifically there is no reason to adapt that work on SwaRon but I feel it would be treat to watch SwaRon like that. This is just a transformation of my another OS on SwaRon which was having Dance as a centre them now it will have a Fashion show as centre theme and it has some alterations from the original story that I had earlier posted called Love doesn't have any counts. I hope you all enjoy the new version of old story.

Thank you for having patience to read my very long and boring note to start with.

Pratik

SwaRon One Shoot: Finally You Love Me

It was morning 7:30 and sun was at peak point. All the bright rays were going down in the bedroom on the bed. The Room was clean as anything in the world. There was a LED television set hanging on the wall right against the bed and music system and 2 big Yamaha speakers were there with it. The wall right beside the TV was containing all the library stuff and trophies and medals that were kept in proper order. The wall exactly against that had pictures of a boy standing on Ramp, some picture showed him posing with some really hot girls and some were showing him with trophy and medals that were kept in the rack. Rest in one corner around bed a basketball was laying and on other side a laptop open and active showing home screen and a photo of  very beautiful girl posing to camera was desktop picture in it (Seems like prince charming has forgot shut down leppy in the night). A boy heighted around 6"1 was lying on the bed lazily (The boy is none other than our majnu Swayam and seems like he forgot that it's already morning and he has various things to do).

There was a voice coming from outside to wake him up from the bed.

Swayam you lazy bones and you son of a moron wake up it's 7:30 already and if we don't reach at the show venue by 9 that bitch volcano is going to kill us (Yes it was NILESH Swayam's best friend and partner in crime. They both are Fashion Designing interns and part time models and wanna be Fashion Designers so they are assistants to a famous Fashion Designer Anaita Shroff. And the reason why NILESH is was angry was that they were late. Actually their boss is planning for a fashion event and they have acquired a female Show-stopper who is famous as anything in the present scenario and NILESH-Swayam are assistants with Simmi who are ordered to take care of her Ramp & Personal requirements and to choreograph a suitable Ramp Walk for the diva)

"Are Swayam you crazy monster wake up agar hum log late ho Gaye to VO volcano meri bechari sweets KO cut karke khane lag jayegi, yar samaj kitni mushkil se sweets pati hai yar. (Simmi and NILESH were dating infect they were seriously in love and have decided to get married after training gets over)" NILESH spoke

"Are yar sone De na aaj to mast usne hug bhi kar liya hai aur kiss bhi karne wali hai...? (And here this guy is just lost in dreams of the girl he loves)" Swayam replied

"Abe oye uth ja mere mungerilal aise sapne mat dekh jo kabhi sach nahi ho sakte... vo volcano humari vat lagati hai aur tuje use pyar hai... jhalle use tera name bhi nahi pata uska assistant hai phir bhi... aur uska ek bahot hi handsome boyfriend hai... (Yes NILESH was talking about the diva who was Show Stopper and Swayam was madly in love with that girl for 6 years now. Every day he dreams of proposing that girl and now strangely from last 15 days he is working with that girl but is not able to speak his feelings to her)" NILESH said

Swayam waking up as prince and taking all the time to open his eyes and smiling (Just imagine Shantanu smile when he woke up from the bed)

"Kya hai re Teri problem yar NILESH khud to mast Simmi KO patake set ho Gaya hai ab meri love life mein kyu tang mar raha hai yar" Swayam spoke after gaining senses

" Abe oo nawab Saab main tang mar raha hu, come down to earth kaunsi love stroy jaha pe usko ye bhi nahi pata ke tu exist bhi karta hai kahin pe uski life mein. And uska ek bahot hi popular boyfriend hai they make a sizzling couple..." NILESH said

"Are use bhi pata lag jayega ka ek pagal hai jo use world mein sabse zyada pyar karta hai aur isliye karta hai kyunki vo uski real persona ko janta hai...aur boyfriend ka kya hai vo gonchu to use jagadta hi raheta hai don't worry zyada din tikega nahi meri Volcano ke sath vo..." Swayam said

"Vo-vo-vo Volcano ye name kab rakha yar share bhi nahi kiya tune aisa thodi Na chalta hai yar..." NILESH said

"Kya be ye Simmi ka name Sweets rakha tune tab aake share kiya tha tune mujse Jo mujse expect kar raha hai. Sale tu to Na bol hi nahi kuch, Tu mera dost hai aur Teri girlfriend ek hi toh hai pure set up mein jisse meri Volcano pyar se baat karti hai fir bhi tu use bolta nahi ke meri baat kare use" Swayam said

"Chal be kuch bhi mat bol samja...uski training aaj ke aaj hi complete nahi karvana muje Jo use aise Marne vale idea dun main..."  NILESH said

"Thik hai thik hai chal ab fresh hoke taiyar hone to de yar..." Swayam Said

Swayam goes to take shower and fresh up...he gets ready in blue denims and white shirt with a black covering jacket on it...and sexily styled hair with black leather shoes and G-Shock watch in hand and a standard accessory bag of Swayam with him and both of them (Swayam and NILESH) leave for the Event venue where rehearsals were going on.

On the other there is complete opposite thing is going on in the diva's place. The workers are running around to arrange the required things for the diva. She is getting ready in a Black dress which has height till Knees and wearing matching shoes and hair kept open but very well arranged to keep her face look innocent yet angry diva attitude should be seen on it.

(Yes this is our Diva Sharon Rai Prakash. She is a Show Stopper for many reputed fashion designers and an internationally renowned model. She is an arrogant diva who can do anything to be in lime light. She is mean and tuff from outside. She has a boyfriend but there is no love in between them. She used to be shy and reserved girl but all the cruelness of her boyfriend has changed her to this one)

Sharon was coming down talking on the phone and having glass of juice in other hand. Comes down the stairs and gives the juice glass to servant. Just for a while leaves the phone aside and asks the servant to arrange the car and tell the driver that she wanted to leave. She goes back on talk to the phone. She was sounding angry talking (as usual she was fighting with Shivam her boyfriend. Shivam is Mr. Hotshot in the town and girls drool over him. He has this attitude towards Sharon that he is helping her by being with her. So our diva as usual doesn't like anybody assuming to do favour to her)

Here Simmi was walking around and wondering that neither NILESH nor Swayam came there on time and what if Sharon came there on time. She was going crazy because she knew one thing that if any mess is created here than Anaita is going to blast her because every time Swayam or NILESH are involved in something fishy and they both are Simmi's besties and they are one group so Simmi is mainly blasted for both of them.

Meanwhile our two cool dudes reach at the place and see Simmi walking around fuming in anger.

"Mar Gaye aaj sweets firse gusse me lag rahi hai aaj to jalebi banake chodegi ye humien. Sab Teri vajah se hua hai Swayam you lazy bone stupid idiot" NILESH said

"Are-are chill mar yar Simmi kuch nahi karegi tu janta hai Na mere pass usko shant karne ka formula hai and dekhne to de abhi kya baat hai" Swayam replied

"Abe Saale Teri vajah se ek din mera break up hone wala hai. Khud ki toh love life ka kuch pata nahi par meri band bajane me ek chance nahi chodta Tu" NILESH said

"Watch it haan dude ek to help kar raha hu upar se muje hi Kos raha hai" Swayam replied

"Where the hell were you both? Can't you see it's already 9:10? VO to sukhar hai volcano abhi tak nahi aayi Varna tantrums fekne suru ho jate abhi tak to" Simmi spoke in anger

"Haay VO kitni sweet hai yar tantrums kaise fekegi tumhe use baat karna hi nahi aata" Swayam said while dreaming about Sharon

"Acha muje baat karna nahi aata to aaj for a change tum apni diva ke sath rehna ok dekhte hai tum kaise use handle karte ho" Simmi said

Just then Sharon's car came and she got down from it. Simmi and NILESH and Swayam ran towards her.

"Good Morning Sharon aaj mai dusre models ke audition me rahungi NILESH ke sath to aaj ye Swayam aapke sath rahega agar aapko kuch bhi chaiye to help ke liye" Simmi said

Sharon doesn't even saw his face and spoke " whoever it is use bol do muje ek bar mein kam ho jane ki habit hai agar kuch bhi gad bad ki this will be his last day today"

"Don't worry Sharon he is good and he is well aware of all your needs" Simmi replied

Simmi smiled at NILESH who is showed thumbs up sign to Simmi. NILESH gave flying kiss to Simmi and said I love you. To which Simmi acknowledged with equal smile. Swayam who was seeing all this understood that this was a planned move and he was in for danger today.

"Abe sale tune muje suli chadane ke liye ye plan kiya hai Na?" Swayam said

"Kyu mere mungerilal bada dude bana firta hai na ke Sharon ko handle kar lega and use apne dil ki baat bolega. Aur Simmi help nahi karti and all ye le ab diya chance pure 8 hours hai tere pass dekhte hai ab Swayam the dude ka magic Sharon the diva pe chadta hai ya nahi" NILESH replied to me smirking

NILESH and Simmi give each other hi5 and see towards Swayam.

Swayam who was seeing Sharon going into rehearsal hall tries to run after her to catch her says while going: " tum dono ko Swayam ke charm ka andaza nahi hai, dekh lena dude kal subah ye ladki sabke samne muje sweet heart kaheke buleagi that's my bet ok..."

And Swayam ran behind Sharon.

Sharon had gone into Rehearsal hall. After going in first thing she needed was a chair and that too her favourite one and juice to drink. Swayam without waiting for to ask arranged that for her. Sharon got surprised seeing this that it was first time somebody had done something so perfectly that she didn't had anything to criticise.

Now Sharon changed and started her practising her walk in different outfits. Today her partner was not there of course her so called boyfriend was busy flirting somewhere. So Swayam did the part lead male Show Stopper was supposed to do. They were walking holding each others' hands and walk was choreographed by Swayam only so it was easy for him to adapt with walk and at one point when they have to pose for camera Swayam had to hold Sharon from waist and look into her eyes to give a pleasing picture moment to camera. This was actually first time Sharon was working with Swayam. Swayam was explaining her as to how music beats are set and when she has to stop and how to pose for camera in different angles. Swayam was of course lost in the beauty of diva while explaining.

Sharon looked very impressed with the way whole walk was choreographed was set and how the music beats were used perfectly in walk. She herself having been made so many walks was impressed with this because there were poses in the walk which she had never done before in spite of the fact that she had so many shows. She thought this guy is really special.

Sharon Rai Prakash never got impressed by anyone in first meeting. This was the first time she was impressed with something. She herself was wondering that how can she so easily get impressed with this guy. She was impressed with the walk but as usual the diva never expresses this on her face.

They start walking now and first time Sharon touches Swayam and something like a current ran in Swayam's body as well as Sharon too felt something special. Sharon was feeling something that she used to feel long before when she was with Aarav (Aarav was the guy Sharon actually loved from the bottom of her heart from childhood both of them had been models. They both were couple and there was no one in this world who understood her better than Aarav. Aarav knew what Sharon wanted every time they were with each other. But unfortunately Aarav died in a plane crash before 6 years. Since then Sharon changed herself. Shivam came in her life and used her to be on the top and now he used to take Sharon for granted.)

While walking Sharon for once saw directly in Swayam's eyes. She directly felt something that touched her heart. She never felt like this with when she was with Shivam or in fact Aarav. Swayam was just lost in those beautiful eyes. Both of them just froze there looking in each other's eyes. Sharon was confused that why this guy was leaving so much impact on her mind and soul in the first meeting. Surely Swayam had qualities that Aarav possessed and he was more than what Aarav was capable of that's what Sharon was constantly thinking there.

As just than Shivam came and saw this. And just to his usual sense he started shouting on Sharon. But this time Sharon too went mad at him. Sharon went mad on him because he started shouting and moreover that because of his disturbance she had to leave Swayam with whom she felt very comfortable with and was feeling like she was with Aarav.

Sharon asked everybody to go out as she wanted to talk to Shivam alone. So everybody including Swayam went outside and outside everybody was gathered because two of the main stars were fighting like maniacs inside.

Swayam knew that this was to come one day. He knew Sharon never loved Shivam. (In fact Swayam was actually in love with Sharon since Aarav was in Sharon's life and Sharon Aarav and Swayam were in New York. Aarav used to help Swayam a lot with his part time employments and learning and all and used to share everything about Sharon including her pictures. Swayam actually never met Sharon in person but he knew her very well through Aarav and he was in love with just those pictures of Sharon which Aarav had kept in his pocket. After Aarav died Swayam had thought many times to go and help Sharon because he knew what Aarav meant for her but somehow he never got courage to confront Sharon. So he never tried to meet her but he saw Sharon changing she was getting famous but she was losing original Sharon way behind her.)

Swayam tried to peak from window as to what was happening inside. He could see just one thing inside and could hear that...

"You think you can do whatever you want... first of all get this thing very clearly I am your boyfriend and only I am supposed to touch you no one else can touch you... do you understand this..." Shivam said

"Ohm dream on Mr. Casanova you are not my master that I will do whatever you want. And moreover you are free to sleep with any girl you want and I am not allowed to even touch a boy... no this can't be tolerated..." Sharon replied

"If you won't do as I say than I will ditch you forever" Shivam said

"Oh who the hell you are to ditch me haan? I Sharon Rai Prakash will ditch you today. Now never ever show me your bloody face again" Sharon replied

Shivam in anger moved out of the room. It was almost evening and pack up time was just in an hour. Swayam understood that Sharon needed sometime alone. So he asked all the staff to leave for home and they will continue in the morning.

Meanwhile Swayam took two mugs of coffee and went in the rehearsal hall. Sharon was sitting on the floor quietly remembering Aarav and crying. Swayam went beside her and sat down there beside her. Swayam gave her coffee mug.

"Hey you no need to show that fake concern towards me ok. I am not that girl who will find these gestures sweet and will start talking to you. Just leave me alone you understand" Sharon spoke

"What? I am not trying to do any gesture in first place. I came here because after so much fighting and talking and roaring you might have got tired and needed some coffee to chill so I brought this" Swayam replied

Sharon just went blank with that answer... because she had not expected a guy to give her that type of answer anyway.

"Oh so you are trying to play tricks haan Mr." Sharon Spoke

"No I am not tricking you miss, I am just saying that you did right thing by breaking up with him" Swayam replied

"Did I ask you that it was wrong or right?" Sharon said

"But I just want to say you did right thing. Because that guy Shivam was actually using your fame. He never loved Sharon. Because if he did love Sharon than Sharon would never be like this" Swayam said

"Did he just say what I feel? And what the hell was that Sharon was not like this?? How am I supposed be like then??" Sharon thought

"Well do you want me to say to you that how Sharon was supposed be like" Swayam spoke breaking the silence

"Yes exactly I want to know how any random person can say how Sharon should be" Sharon replied

"Ok first of all I am not a random person. (He was about to say that he is friend of Aarav but just then he remembered one thing that Aarav had made him to give promise that if he ever meets Sharon he will not say it to her that Aarav is his friend and has shared her memories with him. Because Sharon never wanted to share anything related to Aarav with anyone. And Aarav had just started considering Swayam as his brother. So Aarav had never hidden anything from Swayam but he never told Sharon about Swayam.)

And now Sharon real Sharon is not the person sitting over here and throwing tantrums... This fake anger and rudeness is never meant for Sharon you know. Sharon is this sweet little girl next door who can find happiness in small things or small achievements. All this shell around you that nobody can hurt you and you are tough girl or a girl of substance is just a mask that you are using to show the world. From inside you are soft and polite and gentle person who wants to live like every common person.

But all the cosiness around you has turned you into something that you actually are not. However you try to prove me that you can hurt people with you behaviour, I for sure know that when anyone gets hurt from you it's you first that gets hurt most. So don't pretend now at least against me that you are tough and can handle situations better ok." Swayam said everything clearly to Sharon

Sharon was thinking he has actually spoken everything right. How can he know so much about me in only one meeting,  he has just broken all the shell around me and has just gone to read my heart as it is which I have hidden very successfully from all others. Something he spoke that even Aarav never spoke about. Aarav did know what I wanted but he never knew how my heart always felt for him. This guy here has just read my heart perfectly just as no one has ever read it.

"And what makes you say all this about me? In just one meeting how can you know so much about me" Sharon asked curiously

"Swayam Shekhawat that's my name" Swayam spoke

"Ok whatever first you tell me how you can confidently say that whatever you spoke about me is true" Sharon Asked

"Ok... first thing I don't know you from this one meeting of ours today. Actually I am I know you from the day I saw your Picture for the first time. I had fallen in love with you at that very moment. Since that day I have been carrying all your pictures wherever they are published. I have loved you through your pictures Miss Diva. Your eyes in the picture speak for you and I talk to them every day.

I never knew one day I will be sitting like this with you and saying all this things to you. But from your pictures I always felt that you are something else and showing some other side to the world. I can understand that there is some fear in you. But I have never been able to understand what fear is lying inside this deep eye that is not allowing you to live freely" Swayam said

Sharon was crying now because she had no other choice but to admit that Swayam was speaking truth.

"Hey it's ok... I did not want to hurt you in anyway" Swayam said

"No you are not hurting me but after very long time somebody has made me meet the real me in myself" Sharon replied

Swayam was smiling now and Sharon saw his smile she found him cute and some innocence was there in his smile which made Sharon smile.

"That's nice keep smiling like this. You know now this Shivam shit is out of your life. You are free you can live freely and start new means of life. Don't be so much reserved and all in work. Live life you are here and one life time is really long to live with so much seriousness around you" Swayam said

Sharon smiled at him and said "I will try to..."

Swayam stood up patted her head little and started walking towards door... just then turn around to tell her that...

"Hey Sharon I will see you tomorrow here only, we have to finish the walk rehearsals and have to search a new partner for you now..."

Sharon smiled at him...

Swayam went out and went home as NILESH was to go on a date with Simmi.

Swayam was at home thinking about his walk and time with Sharon and whatever he confessed to Sharon. He felt bad that he couldn't say to Sharon that it was Aarav who made him know Sharon. But as Swayam was man of his words and this truth that he knew Aarav will now go with him in his grave.

Sharon on the other side after so many years was sitting with Aarav's picture in hand. And she was thinking about Swayam not Aarav. After Aarav she first time felt that she was alive when she was walking with Swayam. She felt something that was attracting her towards Swayam. She was saying to Aarav that he is like or I should say he is even better than you. He is the only one after you who has known what my heart was feeling Aarav. I am still wondering that how can I fall in love with him in just one day. I mean he also confessed himself that he loves me. And what is more touching that he loves me the real Sharon and he knows the real Sharon very well.

Aarav you always wanted me to move on in life. I still remember that you said if you ever move on than I too have to move on in life. And I think this guy is something different. Why I am feeling like you have sent him for me. He is the one who can make me meet the real me. He is the only one who can make me live all over again because in his touch I could feel that I was leaving up all over again.

Aarav is this sign for me that you are indicating me to move on with this guy. I never felt like this for Shivam even though we were in relationship for 4 years.

I think yes I am in love with this guy. I don't know how. But I can feel the same thing that I used to feel for you Aarav. This is it now I understand Aarav why you always said that love is love it has no counts. Ya you were right love are love and it has no counts I am in love with this guy Swayam because he makes me feel alive his touch, he resembles you Aarav.

Yes I am in love and I need to tell him this now, but how? I don't know where he lives? I don't even have his number... I cannot wait till morning to tell him this. What can I do now?

Yes Simmi... Simmi would have his number. Wait let me call Simmi.

"Hello Simmi its Sharon... I need to ask you something" Sharon asked

"What is it Sharon?" Simmi asked in tensed tone

"You had sent in a guy to help me in the morning what was his name?  Ya Swayam..." Sharon spoke

"Ya Sharon it was Swayam but did he do anything wrong?  Please don't punish him... I assure you he won't repeat it again" Simmi asked for forgiveness

"Relax Simmi he has not done anything wrong. I just wanted to discuss something about walk with him that's why I want his phone number" Sharon answered

Simmi relaxed now gave Sharon Swayam's phone number.

"Hello is this Swayam... I am Sharon Rai Prakash here..." Sharon called Swayam

"Yes Sharon" Swayam replied

"I want you at my home in 15 minutes. I don't know how you will manage it but right here my home in 15. Ok" Sharon said and cut the call

Swayam did his best and ran for his life because he knew Sharon's anger was dangerous to his health and job. Swayam reached Sharon's place in 13 minutes and servants were instructed to send Swayam where Sharon was sitting. Swayam reached there.

"So you are here sharp in 15 nice" Sharon said

"Ya you wanted me to be here in 15 so how could I not make it" Swayam spoke

"Nice-nice in the evening you told many things to me. You said you loved me from my pictures and you could read my heart from the pictures, right?" Sharon asked

Oh so I guess whatever I said must have had a negative impact on her. What The?? What was the need to tell her everything in first meeting?? Swayam thought.

"It was just that..." Swayam tried to reply

Sharon cut him in mid way there...

"And you also wanted to know what is the fear lying in my eyes right?" Sharon said

Swayam just nodded in saying yes

"You were right I have made a shell around me. And you want to know why because I lost him (showing him the picture of Aarav). He was the only one who knew me this well and after him I was ending up being hurt from everywhere. So to stop myself from getting hurt so much I had to change myself into something that cannot hurt me anymore.

But today you out of all came and just directly spoke what was in my heart with perfection and spoke as if you knew me from ages. I was amazed to see this in first place. But whatever you spoke about me in the evening was right.

Now the thing I want to know is... you said that you love me what was that?" Sharon spoke

"Sharon this is something I really feel for you... I am in love with you from last six years. There has been no single night where I not dreamt of myself proposing you. You met me by chance here. Even if you would not have met me I would have loved you. I had decided that if I am to get married one day it will be only with you otherwise I will die single very happily seeing you happy... I love you Sharon I really do..." Swayam replied

"Look I can see that in your eyes that you are speaking the truth. I can trust you. My heart wants to trust you. The reason why I am saying this is that after Aarav I never felt I am alive. I lived only to take breathes. But today when you touched me I really felt I am alive all over again. You made me meet the Sharon I am today after ages last time it was Aarav who made this

But you are different yet you are like Aarav. But you have something very deep that even Aarav didn't have.

Yes Swayam I am in love again. And this time it's you who has made my heart feel alive once again.

You know everybody say that your first love is something that you always cherish. And your real love is only love which you fall in first.

But today after meeting you I can proudly say that love doesn't have counts Swayam. I am the live example of that. I love you and I love you from the bottom of my heart. I think I love you more than I did love Aarav once. I have lived on after Aarav because I was to meet you. Now I am feeling like if I ever loose you I will never be able to live.

This is the feeling that I have developed only for you. Even for Aarav I felt enormous love but never felt like this for him which I am feeling for you" Sharon said holding his hands in her hands

"Sshhh you are speaking too much..." Swayam said and put figure on her lips

Swayam went on his knees and spoke to Sharon "will you be always there in my life with me to live and cherish all the happiness in my life. I want to feel the happiness of celebrating my success with you with the person I love most. I want to have a sweet family with you. I want to have kids who are beautiful as you and humbled like me (both of them smiled on this). I want you to be with me in each and every thing I do. Even I want you to hold my hand when I am taking my last bree..." Swayam was speaking or about to speak

When Sharon just stopped Swayam from speaking ahead and spoke...

"We will die together holding our hands Swayam..." Sharon spoke

And Swayam got up and they both hugged each other got lost in each other's heart. They both were getting united and proving that love never has any counts and love is just love it can happen anytime to anybody. So always cherish love that you have in your life. Respect the feelings of the person you love most...

Thank you for your time and patience for reading this os.

Pratik...

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Prateek😊

I still remember ur 1st work..an OS which turned out be a beautiful and one of the most adorable swaron FF...its still incomplete though..the plot and detailing in ur write ups make them unique😳...

I am the happiest person to see ur writing index...well...regarding ur last work...ur readers can trust me..i won't let that happen😆...u know me😛...anyways..congrats for ur writing gallery

Luv

Deep

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
Born2Dance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations bro !
Love each n every wrk f urs !
Hope u continue writing sum day jus fr our sake !
All d best fr ur life !
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Born2Dance

Congratulations bro !
Love each n every wrk f urs !
Hope u continue writing sum day jus fr our sake !
All d best fr ur life !

Thank you mish...thanks for wishes dear...writing well I can write it for you personally and share it with you whenever you want ok...
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Good one dear..👏👏👏👏 Keep it up
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Beautiful :-)
Congrats for your index
-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey! 
Pratik!! this was an awesome os!!
You write really well!!
Congratulations on your own writing index.
Nd you don't ever think that was annoyed of your works.
You have been the best male writer have come across.
Nd reason for me not able to reply was board examinations.
Hope one day you do write again.
Cheers!!
-Raj.
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bro! Congratulations for your writing index!
That is so awesome to see :))
And you quitting writing? o_O
Why? Please don't.
I know i myself didn't commented on your works but i am sorry i had exams.
Your works have a depth inside and it seems like we are watching a movie!
I remember a writeup of yours where swayam and sharon go for a drive and they have tea from a tea stall...swayam's poetic phrases inerted by you...and they talk about dance and all. Swayam even spoke bihari language there with the stall owner..! I totally forgot the title but that was super sweet and cute!!
So Bro! May you continue writing :)
All The Best!