SwaRon Short Story-Love You

pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

This story is about a boy who is very low profile and a girl who is diva of the college. The difference between boy and girl is everybody knows girl and everybody is crazy for girl there will be hardly any boy in college who wouldn't have crush on the girl, but on the other side we have a boy who is very low profile and surprisingly there are hardly 3-4 persons know him in whole college in spite of the fact that he is topper of the college. There is one huge secret that this boy is hiding from everybody. But his life changes when he clashes with the diva for the first time and falls for her. This is the story of two almost different personalities and their journey. Swayam Shekhawat the shy boy and Sharon Rai Prakash the diva, will Swayam ever be able to tell Sharon what he feels for her and will Sharon ever be able to accept a guy who is no where a match to her status. To get answers of all these come let us get into the story to know what actually happens. This one is especially for my friend Nehal who took a promise from me that I will write and my friends who wanted to see me on forums.

So let's get started with the story "Love You"

Part 1 - The Beginning

Story starts from the university campus of M.S. University which is considered to be the best for encouraging talents in various fields like dancing, sports, acting etc., University provides students much needed training in their specialized field along with a Degree Business Management which can help them to maintain their growth and compete in whichever field they are.

Now the introduction of University is done. It's time to meet the most popular face of the university, the girl who everybody desires in their lives Sharon Rai Prakash.

Sharon enters the rehearsal hall where everybody is rehearsing the routines set by her. She is the dancer cum choreographer of her department. She is very perfectionist in her work and doesn't like even a small mistake in execution of her plans. So everybody is tensed because today they all have to give final audition to her for the fund raiser event that is going to happen after 15 days.

"Do you think she will choose me Swayam?" asked a curious boy

"Of course why would she not select you? You have worked really hard and I have seen your moves they are fine" Swayam replied

"I hope she likes, yar do you know she is strict but I want to dance with her. Have you seen her she is so pretty that she can hold anybody's breathe in one second" Boy told Swayam

"Oh really let's see how impressive is she actually. Here she comes all the best for your auditions" Swayam told boy.

Sharon arrived finally. She was wearing short denim pant and t-shirt with open hairs and angelic smile on her face. She was very happy today because she has to choose a team which will dance at the fund raiser in front of Mr. Rishi Singh Shekhawat who was one of the best celebrity choreographers in the country and his son Sam was to perform at the function also. Sharon needed to get attention of Mr. Rishi and become his assistant.

Now Sharon also wanted to see Sam because there were lots of talks that Sam was probably India's best dancer in the current scenario because his was trained in Chao and various classical Indian forms and now was he was being trained in western forms by his father so everybody considered him to be the international icon of India. But despite several talks the pictures of Sam never showed his real face because his face was always covered with make-up and Sam avoided media.

Sharon started the auditions and one by one everybody danced and many were rejected during the process. Sharon needed one partner who could dance and match up her skills. The dean had specially arranged auditions for Sharon so that she can find a proper partner who can help her because authorities were pretty much convinced that if there is any student who can catch the eye of Rishi then it could only be Sharon.

"Gosh why can't you guys understand I need smoothness in your moves, you guys are useless nobody can match up my expectations" Sharon spoke after getting frustrated

"Try me once if I can match up your style" finally spoke a boy

"Oh really you think you can impress me?" Sharon replied

"Try me and you will find it" Boy replied

"Ok let's see hit the music of his choice" Sharon spoke

The boy danced and dam his moves were electric. He was impressive by far out of the people who had auditioned Sharon could hope that he was the only guy who could be converted into something which can be useful to her.

"Stop the music. Ok take a nap have water then we will talk about your performance" Sharon spoke

"No I am ok, Give me my verdict" Boy said

"Ok, first of all you are not that impressive but ya you are better than others. I think I can work on you for the fund raiser" Sharon told

"Ok I am sure I can work and match up your expectations" boy replied

"We will see. By the way now that we are going to work together what is your name?" Sharon asked

"Vivan, my name is Vivan Shergil" boy spoke

"Ok Vivan sees you from tomorrow at rehearsal hall sharp 9 in mornings" Sharon told

"Sure, after you" Vivan said

Everybody came out from rehearsal hall. Swayam was waiting outside rehearsal hall and Vivan was coming after Sharon. Vivan came to Swayam.

"Dude you were right. She liked my dance and I am selected to be her partner. It's time for treat dude" Vivan told Swayam

"I told you that I have seen your moves and nobody can reject you" Swayam replied giving him five.

"You were right dude and the credit goes to you it was your choreography which impressed her" Vivan said

"It's ok dude anything for you after all you are the only best friend I have" Swayam said

"Hey we are brothers right not friends" Vivan said

As they were talking to each other, Sharon returned to talk to Vivan. And as she came through Swayam saw Sharon Rai Prakash or say much hyped and talked girl of campus for the first time and was totally lost in her from the first look itself. Sharon had that effect on people and Swayam was no exception to that.

"Vivan I forgot to tell you that we will be doing Popping mix and Jive in the event so you better collect all the information about these two forms so that I can set a better routine" Sharon spoke

Vivan was clueless about what to reply so he looked straight to Swayam who just waved his thumb and Vivan became confidant now that he can do anything.

"Ok Sure" Vivan said

Sharon turned around to go and just than she saw Swayam. Swayam was very ordinary boy with no stylized clothes. He was wearing a casual cotton pan and t-shirt with normal shoes ya but his hairs were the most attractive part of his personality as he had those big silky hairs which came in front of his eyes and which were not allowing Sharon to see him properly.

"Is he from our campus?" Sharon asked Vivan

"Yes, Sharon he is from our campus he is in the music department and a very good lyrics writer as well as composer of music and he is my best friend Swayam" Vivan spoke

"Oh that's nice music department, I know many there but never heard about you Swayam. I hope to listen to some of your tunes soon" Sharon spoke to Swayam

But there was something else going on in Sharon's mind "I have never seen such attractive boy in university before this and if he is from our campus then why I haven't seen him because there is hardly any boy who haven't come to me to give rose"

Swayam was different from others in many ways. He hardly socialized himself. Not many knew in the department that he could write songs as well as arrange music on them. Swayam was much closed person he believed to be in himself which was very strange for the kind of profession he had opted for himself. But that was Swayam and that's why he was different.

Swayam as his normal routine went to his home and he reached the place where he always expressed himself. He played the music he composed and he started dancing and it was like heaven for him because dancing gave him pleasure that no body or thing could provide him.

Suddenly while dancing Sharon's face appeared before him and he stopped dancing. He was confused and smiling also on his strange behavior. He couldn't believe that a girl was coming in his thoughts for first time and that too after a small passing meeting of 2 minutes. This was strange feeling for Swayam because he never felt in such way before, this was first time he felt something different about a girl.

On the other side Sharon was rehearsing in university and she was very determined to impress Rishi through her creative skills. She was rehearsing very hard was thinking about the routine and its perfect mix. What steps to include and to make sure Vivan could adapt to steps well.

Sharon was lost in herself and thoughts. Suddenly she remembered the audition and meeting with Swayam and her mind paused there. She was thinking about a boy and that too after a passing meeting, that was very unlike Sharon but she was doing what she has never done. She was really thinking about an ordinary boy whom she barely knows.

"Sharon you are mad. Instead of thinking about the important event you are thinking about a strange boy" Sharon told herself while hitting her head softly.

This is how the meeting had affected them both but it was too soon to realize why they were feeling like this. Hence both of them ignored the feeling developing in them.

It was morning and Swayam's phone was ringing...

Swayam picked up the phone

"Swayam dude you mailed me the documents about those dance forms. I don't want to spoil my first impression on her" Vivan spoke from other side

"Relax Vivan I have already mailed you the documents but remember I have just included the basic details so read them well and please try not to tumble in front of her" Swayam told

"Ok dude I will try" Vivan replied

"No tries one mistake and she will know that you don't know anything about these forms so be careful and be on time because late comers can never make a good impression ok dude" Swayam said

"Correct dude" Vivan said

Vivan was very excited today because his dream of dancing and sharing space with Sharon Rai Prakash was getting fulfilled.

But you know fortunes are made in heaven you cannot fight your destiny and same was the case with Vivan. Too much excitement is always bad for anything. He was careless while driving his bike and it resulted in an accident which broke his left ankle and he was advised not to move for 30 days.

So all his plans and dreams thrashed in a second of carelessness.

Swayam got the news about Vivan's accident and he rushed to hospital. Vivan was still in OPD as he was being plastered around the injured parts of his body.

Swayam met Vivan's brother and consoled him and told him not worry as he was there with them. Finally Vivan was shifted to his room and everybody could meet him.

Swayam went in to meet Vivan after his family and sat with Vivan. Swayam know exactly what  Vivan was feeling because his long awaited dream was to be fulfilled he was just few steps away and this accident took it away from him.

"Dude I know how you would be feeling now but dude I can only say that nobody can fight destiny and we have to accept what reality is" Swayam said

"I know dude but it was my dream which has broken and I know this was last chance for me to impress Sharon and now after this I am sure she is way out from my reach" Vivan spoke

"I know dude, but life is full of surprises who know what is in store for you in future so be strong and hope for good" Swayam said

"You are right and I don't have any other option then waiting. Dude can you do one thing for me?" Vivan said

"Sure dude anything for you" Swayam said

"Can you inform Sharon that I cannot participate with her, I just cannot face her or talk to her because I have an idea how she would react to this" Vivan said

"But dude how can I say that to her. You know I never meet people campus" Swayam said

"I know dude but please do this for me because I don't have strength to face her or hear her" Vivan said

"Ok Dude I will inform her" Swayam said

"I hope she finds a suitable replacement and she becomes successful in fund raiser" Vivan said

"Don't worry dude, she will find somebody after all nobody will deny her in college and dance branch has many talented guys so somebody will surely help her" Swayam said

"I too hope for same" Vivan said

"Now stop thinking about that and have proper rest because if you don't recover fast then you know I will not be able to go New York next month" Swayam said

"What you are really going New York for the Show? You accepted the offer?" Vivan said

"Yes I accepted the offer for you and Dad. You both think that its time I should start professional work" Swayam said

"Your Dad is also curious about your work wow. That means your dad is back in India now" Vivan said

"Yes he is back for a business work" Swayam said

"Oh that's great so finally I will get chance to meet uncle, because you have met my family so many times but you have never met us with your Dad" Vivan said

"I know but first you have to get well to meet papa ok. So take rest and recover soon" Swayam said

Swayam left Vivan and went to university and may be the day was going to be life changer for him. He was going to face Sharon again. Let's see what is in store next.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratik54000 thumbnail
Hey guys I will be trying to send PM's to all those who are included in my friend list so please add me if you want pm's on this work.

Index

Edited by pratik54000 - 9 years ago
SanskritiS thumbnail
Me first
Amazing start
sparks are flying in first meet only
Vivan ka accident but good for Swayam
Loved the bonding b/w Swayam n Vivan
Waiting to see Sharon's reaction
Edited by SanskritiS - 10 years ago
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reserve
unreserve

finally your back πŸ˜ƒ
welcome back πŸ˜Š
and new work by you πŸ˜³
loved it πŸ‘πŸΌ
please please continue it
would love to read it..

and quite excited actually πŸ˜³
thanks for the PM

update soon
and do PM me
Edited by -spongy- - 10 years ago
-bLEu98- thumbnail
I like this. Would love to read further...
ToujoursPur thumbnail
great to see u back pratik---
and interesting.

i have a feeling---sam is -----ummm---lets not spoil the surprise---and rishi is ummm too.
and fortunate ankle breaking.

by the way---swayam dances---writes and composes lyrics, topper---god---i'm speechless.
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg mr CA is back with a bang
Awesome story waiting for the next chapter
Please update your other work please
austen_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
new storyπŸ˜ƒ
res
oops sorry! instead of unresing i quoted it😳
Edited by austen4ever - 10 years ago
Jenila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Pratik, Interesting and nice work. Please continue further. True Swayam and Sharon are destined to be together forever
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hello partik wlcm back...

i miss ur works..

nd ur diff concepts...

another diff concept...

it realy aswom...

sharon needs a patner...swayam hote hua kisi aur ki kya jarurt...

vivan accident...

swayam is a singer nd dancer too..

plzz update soon...