SwaRon OS : Happy Realisations

pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello guys I am up with a SwaRon OS that came to my mind after watching the precap on Thursday episode. I had written  this in Thursday night when I was chitchatting with friends on IF at late night. I never thought to post this one. But I guess I want to see how you all think about this os. So basically this plot is set on the promo that shows Sharon is giving something to swayam and crying. I have done my interpretations to this track like this. So here goes the os.

SwaRon os : Happy Realisations

Sharon was devastated after swayam told her real name in front of everybody and she just run away from there without collecting her residential pass for the camp.  

Simmi: Oh no Sharon is furious ab kya hoga Rey bhi nahi hai yaha pe kaise handle kare hum is situation ko?

Swayam: don't worry I will go and talk to Sharon.

Simmi: Are you sure swayam it is good idea you go and talk to her as she is furious because of you.

Swayam: I know simmi I can handle situation.

Swayam runs to Sharon and stops her.

Swayam: Sharon please don't run away like this I know its my mistake but mai kya karta at that moment is was necessary naito you would not have got entry in the camp.

Sharon: I don't care swayam but why did you have to do that? Out of all you told this knowing ke agar maine ye bat chupai thi to there would be a reason to it na...

Swayam: I know Sharon but I am sorry...

Sharon: Ab kya hoga swayam sorry se... agar tumhe pata tha ye sab to tumhe ye bhi pata hoga ki kyu mai nahin chahti thi kisiko bhi mera sahi name pata chale.

Swayam: I don't know exactly Sharon but sharanjeet and Sharon is so obvious yar koi bhi guess kar lega

Sharon: but you knew I have hidden this than why the hell you spoke in front of every body can you tell me that? (Screamed out of throat)

Swayam: I am sorry Sharon I am really sorry

Sharon: Sorry Sorry Sorry why you everytime swayam why you? Har bar tum aisa hi kuch karte ho jo muje hurt karta hai and fir sorry sorry.. shayad ab tumhe bolne se pehle muje kaisa lagega ye khyal nahi aata swayam.

Swayam: no its not like that Sharon...

Shaorn: It is Swayam it is like that and you know what you were right I need a break up... please leave me swayam please...tum muje hurt hi karoge agar mere sath rahe to...go away...

Swayam: so finally you pushed me away right...ok good I am leaving.

Sharon was crying and so was swayam...

Both of them joined their respective sections and started preparing for dance camp than. Both of their performances were equally cherished and but girls and boys were not allowed to see each other's performances or meet each other in the camp so SwaRon could not see each other's dance.

And then it was the last evening on the dance camp of all. So a campfire was arranged and all the girls and boys were sitting around there and playing and having fun talk to them selves...

Just there our louins were playing dare and dare game and it was swayam who was caught this time and it was his turn for dare.

Rey being the closest to swayam was asked to give him a suitable dare.

Just then Taani came to Rey and told him...

Taani: Rey bhai bahot acha guitar bajate hai and gate bhi hai... agar yaha pe kisike pas guitar hai to we are in for a singing treat from bhai today...

Rey: not a bad idea yar lets get a guitar

Swayam understood what rey and taani were up to he said to rey he won't do it. But when the hell had rey listened to anybody when decided to do something. So finally Rey arranged a guitar and swayam was standing in the centre and forced to sing...

He was looking at Sharon who was avoiding him...

Than swayam suddenly saw a group of people who were like a band went there and asked them to help him and they agreed so he actually arragned a proper band with a drummer, a keyboard player , a octopad player and a guitarist himself...

He Started to sing this song...

SACH KEH RAHA HAI DEEWANA DIL DIL NA KISI SE LAGANA...MUSIC BEATS ENGLOSSED

SACH KEH RAHA HAI DEEWANA DIL DIL NA KISI SE LAGANA...JOTHE HAI YAR KE WADE SARE...JOTHI HAI PYAR KI KASMEIN...MAINE HAR LAMHA JISE CHAHA JISE PUJA USINE YARON MERA DIL TODA TODA TANHA CHODA...

(Sharon just took by storm hearing this song and just gone back to memory lane hearing those lines and remembered how she ditched swayam)

(Swayam was constantly observing Sharon as he knew both of them were thinking exactly the same thing right now)

SACH KEH RAHA HAI DIL DIL NA KISI SE LAGANA...JOTHI HAI PYAR KI BATIEN SARI JOTHI HAI PYAR KI KASMIEN...MAINE HAR LAMHA JISE CHAHA JISE PUJA USINE YARON MERA DIL TODA TODA TANHA CHODA...MUSIC BEATS...

(Sharon was actually startlet by this song and suddenly all the memories of swayam and her started to come to her how both of them met...how she slapped him and how he was to her)

MAUSAM MAUSAM THA SUHANA BADA MAUSAM MAUSAM MAINE DEKHA USE HUA MAIN PAGAL BAS PAL BHAR MEIN...HAN HAA HAAA HAA...MAUSAM MAUSAM THA SUHANA BADA MAUSAM MAINE DEKHA USE HUA MAIN PAGAL BAS PAL BHAR MEIN...AAKE BASI HAI VO MERE MAN MEIN USKI KAMI HAI AB JIVAN MEIN...AKE BASI HAI VO MERE MAN MEIN USKI KAMI HAI AB JIVAN VO DUR HAI MERI NAZRON SE KYU USE MAI CHAHON...OHOOO HO SACH KEH RAHA HAI DEEWANA DIL DIL NA KISISE LAGANA JOTHE HAI YAR KE WADE SARE...JOTHI HAI PYAR KI KASMIEN MAINE HAR LAMHA JISE CHAHA JISE PUJA USINE YARON MERA DIL TODA TANHA TANHA CHODA...

(Tear started to roll down down her eyes as the words were forcing her to think all the cute things that swayam had done for her...all those gift...thats teddy with him on the rose day...how he used to simle to her and suddenly brought back to reality by his words dil toda)

MUSIC BEATS...SUNDER SUNDER VO HASINA BADI SUNDER SUNDER MAIN TO KHONE LAGA USKE NASHE MEIN BIN PIYE BEHAKA...AAGHAA AAGHA HAA...SUNDER SUNDER VO HASINA BADI SUNDER SUNDER MAIN TOH KHONE LAGA USKE NASHE MEIN BIN PIYE BEHAKA...EK DIN USE BHULA DUNGA MAI USKE NISHAN MITA DUNGA MAI...CHAHONGA NA MAI US PATHAR KO JA USE BATA DE...LALAI LAI LAI LA LE LALAI LAI LAI LA LE...MAINE HAR LAMHA JISE CHAHA JISE PUJA USINE YARON MERA DIL TODA TODA TANHA CHOOODA...ENDS THE SONG WITH LAST MUSIC BEATS

(Sharon just remembered everything from there trial relationship confrontation to the breakup and just was feeling very guilty that she was just not able to understand the importance of her in swayam's heart...tears were just flowing from her eyes...she just could not stop them)

The Realisation was stuck to Sharon at one as soon as the song ended. She understood that she was just incomplete without swayam. She needed swayam to be with her every where...

Everybody was just amazed with the performance the persons who were playing the instruments were also dumbstruck as to how beautifully he sang that with all the right emotions flowing from his voice...

All the gang member and other just got up to congratulate him..but swayam who was having tears in his eyes could not stand there and ran away from there...leaving everybody puzzled as to what happened???

Sharon who was sitting there understood that why swayam ran away from there and she had decided to bring swayam back in her life. So decided to go and have a talk to swayam...

Swayam was standing in a garden alone where Sharon came and said:

Sharon: Swayam...umm I want to talk to you something about us...

Swayam was just listening to her not even reacting single thing

Sharon took swayam's hand in her hand and gave him the lucky mascot that swayam thrown to her when her footloose finale performance ended.

Sharon: Look swayam I have this mascot still with me... Swayam I was wrong when I said that if you will be with me you will hurt me only and you cannot even understand me. I was wrong swayam I was totally wrong...

Swayam I am the one who is not able to understand your heart swayam. Your heart is pure just as anything divine in this world. Swayam I have realised in this days that I am incomplete without you swayam. Sharon can be Sharon the diva only when Swayam her lover boy is with her. You are my strength swayam.

I cannot even think to move an inch without thinking of you swayam. I think of you in everything. You just dominate my mind my heart I just cannot think over and above you swayam.

I am for sure saying this to you swayam now... yes Swayam Sikhawat I Sharon Rai Prakash is blindly and intensely in love with you. You have won your challenge I have fallen in you love...Actually I was in love with you from the day we first met it was just that I have realised it today...

Swayam was just standing blank there and just not able to react anything...

Sharon: Please speak something swayam I have confessed my feelings in front of you...

Please speak up...

Swayam was standing blank...

Sharon: I think it's too late for me to realise this... I have lost my heart today...

Saying this Sharon turned and started to run away from there...

Just than Swayam caught her hand and spoke up...

Swayam: Don't you dare run away from me now... I will never allow you to leave me...not even if you wish... I have got my prized possession back and I will never lose it again...do you understanding this...don't you dare take a foot forward...

Sharon turned around she was happy that swayam still loved her and she just ran into swayam's arms and hugged him very tightly and as they will never ever are going to leave from there...

Sharon was happy just too happy that swayam was back to her...

Swayam was happy that she was back to him...

Swayam spoke: Sharon I love you...Really love you more than anything in the world and I can never ever forget you even if I wish and try my hardest but I just can't...

Sharon: ssshhh stop now...I too love you...

(So guys this was the os...how did you find it? I hope I have not boarded you with my this bad imaginations that struck me...I am ready to take all the jotas and chappals of yours)

Regards

Pratik

Link to my only other work: SwaRon FF: Love is the happiest feeling

Edited by pratik54000 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratik54000 thumbnail

ok now i know i am running a ff and i have to update that also...but this was a random thought that had came to my mind and i had penned it down...so tried to share with you all...i know i am bad bad writer but do tell me how it was... i would appreciate honest replies...

Pratik
Edited by pratik54000 - 11 years ago
-.Nisha.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
~unres~
bhaiπŸ€—
awesome osπŸ‘
Loved itπŸ˜ƒ
swayam playing guitar and sining
nani ne pehli baar koi achcha kaam kiyaπŸ˜†
The song selection is realy gud😊
loved these lines

yes swayam shekahawat ,sharon rai prakash is blindly and intensely in love with you.You have won your challenge,i have fallen in your love.Actually i started loving you the day we first me,it's just that I have realised it todayπŸ˜ƒ
brilliant piece of writing!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks for the pm!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by cuteswayu - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME OS  Pratik...loved it ...it was such an emotional ride throughout..Sharon's rudeness...Swayam's pain...the Song...the depth of his love...her realization and confession ...it was beautiful...loved the end bit also ...where Swayam says he won't let her go away from him again...
my fav lines:

Swayam I am the one who is not able to understand your heart swayam. Your heart is pure just as anything divine in this world. Swayam I have realised in this days that I am incomplete without you swayam. Sharon can be Sharon the diva only when Swayam her lover boy is with her. You are my strength swayam.

Don't you dare run away from me now... I will never allow you to leave me...not even if you wish... I have got my prized possession back and I will never lose it again...do you understanding this...don't you dare take a foot forward...

Loved it ...thanx dear  ...for this beautiful OS ...keep writing...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘β­οΈ
😊

And ...yes ...please stop saying u r a bad writer 😑...take this as a dhamki πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
Edited by dips098 - 11 years ago
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
RESπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

bro chill from my side no jhootha chappalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bro this OS was really cute very very cute!!!!
loved the dare given by rey aur rey toh kisi ki sunega nahi
loved the way swayam was singing n sharon was realting it n going in the past and remembering al her memories with swayam!!!!that was fantastically cute!!!!!

and then after the song ended swayam ran out n sharon went behind him n then aww tht kucky mascot thing tht was cute n the way she said n got all her emotions out was cute i had a smile on my face during the whole thing!!!!!loved it the ending was superb happy realisations awesome title loved the os!!!

and bro remember maine kya kaha tha an karega toh u will keep on writting n writting πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by dmg_mjht_d3_rox - 11 years ago
OceanicRockStar thumbnail
res
unres!!!

Amazing work pratik...
loved the way you described all from start to finish...
their break up...the dance...campfire...and the perfect touch...
swayum singing song...that too one of mine fav...
really loved every bit of it...
the end is perfectly portrayed...sharons confession...ans swayums acceptance..

all in all awesome os...thanks for pm..

Edited by Luvsd3 - 11 years ago
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome os pratik...u described it beautifully...n the song selection was just awesome...loved this os...n who said u r a bad writer...never say this again...do write more...n pm me...great work...πŸ‘Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteswayu

res
~unres~
bhaiπŸ€—
awesome osπŸ‘
Loved itπŸ˜ƒ
swayam playing guitar and sining
nani ne pehli baar koi achcha kaam kiyaπŸ˜†
The song selection is realy gud😊
loved these lines

yes swayam shekahawat ,sharon rai prakash is blindly and intensely in love with you.You have won your challenge,i have fallen in your love.Actually i started loving you the day we first me,it's just that I have realised it todayπŸ˜ƒ
brilliant piece of writing!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks for the pm!!πŸ˜ƒ

thank you so much for liking this nisha...i am really glad...it just struck my mind when i saw that promo...thanks a ton dear...
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dips098

<font color="#660099"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">AWESOME OS Pratik...loved it ...it was such an emotional ride throughout..Sharon's rudeness...Swayam's pain...the Song...the depth of his love...her realization and confession ...it was beautiful...loved the end bit also ...where Swayam says he won't let her go away from him again...</font></font>
<font color="#660099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">my fav lines:</font>

<font color="#993366">Swayam I am the one who is not able to
understand your heart swayam. Your heart is pure just as anything divine
in this world. Swayam I have realised in this days that I am incomplete
without you swayam. Sharon can be Sharon the diva only when Swayam her
lover boy is with her. You are my strength swayam. </font>

<font color="#993366">Don't you dare run away from me now... I
will never allow you to leave me...not even if you wish... I have got my
prized possession back and I will never lose it again...do you
understanding this...don't you dare take a foot forward...</font>

<font color="#660099"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Loved it ...thanx dear ...for this beautiful OS ...keep writing...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘β­οΈ</font></font>
😊

<font color="#660099"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And ...yes ...please stop saying u r a bad writer 😑...take this as a dhamki 😈</font></font>πŸ˜†

deepu thank you so much for liking this...and leaving such a beautiful comment for appreciation...this was just a imagination of myself but i am glad you liked it...and galat shalat damkiya na de jiski wajah se muje galat batien manni pade...
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg_mjht_d3_rox

RESπŸ˜‰

</div>_______________
<div>UNRES

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">bro chill from my side no jhootha chappalπŸ˜†</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">bro this OS was really cute very very cute!!!!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">loved the dare given by rey aur rey toh kisi ki sunega nahi </font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">loved the way swayam was singing n sharon was realting it n going in the past and remembering al her memories with swayam!!!!that was fantastically cute!!!!!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">and thenafter the song ended swayam ran out n sharon went behind him n then aww tht kucky mascot thing tht was cute n the way she said n got all her emotions out was cute i had a smile on my face during the whole thing!!!!!loved it the ending was superb happy realisations awesome title loved the os!!!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">and bro remember maine kya kaha tha an karega toh u will keep on writting n writting πŸ˜‰</font>

thank you so much akshu for liking the os and appreciating with such nice words...i am so happy that you enjoyed and offered no joota chappals...ya you were it actually tempted to me write this os...