SS+KR FF Dancing Stars

pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Heyo guys I know you all will be wondering ke ye inactive mood me bhi tang karna chodta nahi humien...anyways I am here to take your opinion this concept...if you all like this I will explore this into a SS but yar updates will be available after my exams... ye to aaj bhukhar me tap raha tha pura din aur sham ko jab free baitha tha to ye idea aaya jise mai yaha post kar raha hu...if you want me to explore ye koi 11-12 parts ki story banegi...

DANCING STARS

Concept:

Now this is basically story of four individuals and their dreams...the story is set in the Dancing Academy called D virus Dance Trumps which is led by one of the most famous Indian Dancers Sumit ' Vinod. The academy basically works on various types of western and Indian dance forms and trains dancing aspirants. The same Academy has a dancing group D virus Dancing Stars which was lead by Sumit ' Vinod with a team of some 5 dancers... and all the 5 dancers were considered to be the best they had in the business and they were just awesome dancers and won many acclaims at national and international events and shows... they were like crowd pullers in them selves...they could attracted any amount of crowd with the name of group only as the group was that much famous by its name. But now the problem has arose to Sumit ' Vinod that 2 of his best dancers one male and one female were leaving the group as they thought they could do better for themselves out of the group and being professionals Sumit ' Vinod were going through mess of troubles as they needed to find a replacement as early as possible as they had booked a very big show at an international event in Goa from 3 months now... here they decided to explore somebody out of their dance trainee's and they made it public that D virus Academy need a few good well learnt professional western dancers in their academy. Now they had not made it public that actually the selected persons will represent the professional dancing group also... now in the process they come across these four individuals at different interval during 2 days...both of them get very impressed with the talent they saw in them but they were not professional dancers but they were excellent dancer if they are groomed they can be best of the best. They needed this kind of dancers for them... Now this four dancers are Reyansh Singania, Swayam Shikhawat, Kriya Ghai, Sharon Rai Prakash... but the only problem there is those four are so very different in nature and all of them have this big ego and attitude that doesn't allow them to gel with the team... so how Sumit ' Vinod makes them gel with each other and make them friends is to be seen? And as you know if two hot girls are kept in one place with two hunks who are just about perfect how a girl wants than attraction is surely gonna built in...so where does this story gets them will they fall for anybody or use one another to become dancing stars and join the group and how will the group shape up thats all the story is whole about...

How do you find this story do you want me to continue...

For your ease I am giving character sketches with here also...please scroll down for characters sketchs...

I hope there is something in this story which can attract somebody to it...

Pratik

Edited by pratik54000 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratik54000 thumbnail

Character Sketch:

1)   Reyansh Singhania: A very charming guy from Mumbai... Dance is surely his passion but apart from dancing he is an outstanding DJ and keyboard player... He is son of a Textile Merchant who is very famous but he is arrogance and freedom of life doesn't make him and his father good friends... unlike his father he doesn't want to join their family business and wants to do something with dancing in his life as he loves dancing and a brilliant dancer in contemporary, lyrical hip hop, hip hop and tutting. And he believes in friendship but has very less friends as he thinks that he should make friends whom he can be with all the time...Love is something that doesn't stroke his mind too well...he is a good guy basically but can do anything to win as he doesn't like to loose... he can snatch his victory from anybody as he thinks nobody can lead him...he thinks himself to be the leader and best wherever he is...and he totally considers his friendships as prized thing as he seeks love of his parents ...but when he dances he is himself and selfish... nobody is big or prestigious for him than dancing...he can ditch anything or anybody for the sake of dancing... basically he is nice at heart and aware of all situations but it comes to himself he is a selfish creature that cannot allow anybody to surpass him...

2)   Swayam Shekhawat: A Smart and outrageous guy from Jodhpur basically but born and brought up in Baroda Gujarat...so he comes from a Rajasthani and Gujarati mixed culture...He is a son of a famous guy who owns chains of hotel across India... But unlike Rey Swayam's father are aware of his passion for dance and wants his son to go big in his dancing carrier. He has been given all the comforts and luxuries to learn dancing and do whatever he wants. He shares a very friendly rapport with his parents and his best friends are his parents and a little sister... He doesn't believe in any human sentiments... he is all mean guy... he knows only thing that is how to win...but he is dam strict to his principle that he has to win on his own his merit... he doesn't believe in the theory of doing anything to win. Dancing Like Rey is his life, he is a personified dancer in Hip Hop, B-Boying, Freestyle, Tapping and a certified Latin dance graduate. Apart from dancing Swayam is a brilliant drummer and guitarist as he does this for his peace of mind when he gets irritated and doesn't think new steps in dance than he goes on to this things..

3)   Kriya Ghai: She is the cutest yet a smartest creature of god... she is a bubbly kind of girl who is full of child like hobbies like roaming around on beaches and read comics... but the same time she is very smart and knows what exactly she wants from the life...she is born to be a dancer...she is the daughter of a famous bharatnatyam and kathak dancer from Delhi...But like her mother kriya is trained professionally in Contamporary, Indian Afro Jazz, Salsa, Belly dancing, Hip Hop and loves to do bollywood dances and a learnt dancer in kathak...she is a brilliant lyricist and writes poems...for her friendship is nothing but reason to avoid your boredom...nobody is his best friend because everybody is there in her life for a reason and she uses that person for that reason only...she believes in this fictional love very much and thinks that one day she will fall in love madly with somebody...

4)   Sharon Rai Prakash: A meanest girl one could ever see... she is full of attitude yet so simple... she is the daughter of a famous contemporary dancer of India... she thinks her father is the biggest token for her success...she wants success at any cost...she can do any dam thing in this world to win... she uses almost everything for her good...she knows one thing and one theory that if you have to win somebody has to loose...and she concentrates on how one can loose more... but that doesn't take away the fact that she is an excellent dancer...infact a dancer who is trained in kuchhipudi, oddesy, Bharatnatyam with equal grip and knowledge in Freestyle, Hip Hop, Tapping, Jive, Paso Doable... the quality of hers that she can dance both Indian and western forms very well than most others puts her out of the league of other dancers...she is a very singer also that comes to her as her mother was a trained singer...she is from Bangalore basically but lives in Mumbai...

What do you think of this characters? Are they really worth giving a shot??

Do leave all you views and comments on this...I had actually thought to post it after the exams but I thought to get an idea first that whether you all like this or not?? So posting now just to see what kind of reviews it generate so that I can decide whether to move on with this story or not...

Edited by pratik54000 - 11 years ago
pratik54000 thumbnail
-.Nisha.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res

~unres~

bhai🤗

realy nice intro and character sketch😃

Do continue it😊

Thanks for the pm!!
Edited by --NishaGoyal-- - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW...AWESOME concept pratik...dance is the strongest connection between the four of them ...the dance styles may be different ..natures may be different ...they can have their differences...but dance is the sole reason for existence for all of them...loved the title of the FF...so apt for a SS & KR FF...Dancing Stars...

Loved the CS ...the way you made each of their characters unique with their own situations and complexities ...Rey is having a tiff with his dad about dance...he can do anything to win...Swayam is a man of principles...he believes in winning only through merit ...i can sense some action there ...u shifted Swayam to Gujrat and made him half Gujrati half rajastani ...cool😆😆...swayam guitarist & drummer...rey DJ...woo...Kriya from Delhi and sharon from Bangalore...pura india ghuma diya tumne ...awesome...Loved the way u differentiated Sharon and kriya's characters...Kriya is bubbly ,sweet and cute...sharon is arrogant,mean ,full of attitude...both are from dancing family background ...Kriya writed lyrics as well and sharon is also a singer ...nice...can't wait till November for u to update the 1st part ...  will be waiting

P.S.- do i need to specify that plz continue...of course u have to continue ...the concept is fantastic and u being the expert  of details ...we will get so many detailed dance sequences ...do well in ur exams ...get well soon ..take care..

Edited by dips098 - 11 years ago
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is interesting and u should definitely write a SS on it.
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sounds interesting
continue soon and pm me
pehlanasha. thumbnail
WoWWW!
i m loving the concept!!!!!!!!!!!wud love to read more on it...
UPDATE soon...and PM me..
tan-ya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is d most solid! Concept i've ever came across for kr+ss ff.
Plz jaldi update kardo... 😊
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ummm.. I m certainly inn fr fis concept.. Its very different..
All 4 of them live fr thr own selves...
All r diff. from each othr but ine thng.. Thr passion is same i.e Dance !!

As oer character sketch they can form a music band al d end.. As one is dj one drummer one lyricist n one singer.. Haha:D

Do pm me whn u update nxt :)
Waitin n n n buddy req sent !