Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Marium-

Bhai, i am so happy that like other writer you have also made your own gallery now. Super happy! πŸ˜Š

Well, i trust Deepy and i know this gallery will load with more of your work soon! πŸ˜‰ What say, Deepy? πŸ˜†

A big congratulations for the gallery and i loved it!

- Marium

Thanks Marium for paying visit.. i am happy that you liked the idea of my gallery... well about that trust me this gallery will not have any new inclusions...
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pratik54000

Thank you deeps... I am really amazed to see that you remember my first work... I am happy to know that you are happy to see a writing index of mine... Well about trust well my readers can trust that i have opted out and won't take a pen to write now... But ya thank you for the encouragement that you provide to me... I know we are good friends and writing has nothing to do with that... so thanks for the wishes again deeps its always nice to see you...

Don't u dare challenge me Mr CA...u know i can be dangerous ...be aware ...😑

pratik54000 thumbnail

Thanks for wishes...
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

no no I am not challenging you...I am just saying what I have decided...I don't have guts to challenge you...
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha_arsha

congrats for ur index..!!..😊

Thank you for the wishes...
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[hank you deeps... I am really amazed to see that you remember my first work... I am happy to know that you are happy to see a writing index of mine... Well about trust well my readers can trust that i have opted out and won't take a pen to write now... But ya thank you for the encouragement that you provide to me... I know we are good friends and writing has nothing to do with that... so thanks for the wishes again deeps its always nice to see you...</font>

no no I am not challenging you...I am just saying what I have decided...I don't have guts to challenge you...

awww...poor u ...🀣
Sorry if u are expecting a "i respect ur decision" kind of speech...u r not going to get that ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I like scaring ppl🀣

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
pratik54000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

[hank you deeps... I am really amazed to see that you remember my first work... I am happy to know that you are happy to see a writing index of mine... Well about trust well my readers can trust that i have opted out and won't take a pen to write now... But ya thank you for the encouragement that you provide to me... I know we are good friends and writing has nothing to do with that... so thanks for the wishes again deeps its always nice to see you...</font>

[/QUOTE]

no no I am not challenging you...I am just saying what I have decided...I don't have guts to challenge you...[/QUOTE]

awww...poor u ...🀣
Sorry if u are expecting a "i respect ur decision" kind of speech...u r not going to get that ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I like scaring ppl🀣

[/QUOTE]

par kyu decision ko respect karna...don't scare me yar...
Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
congratulations pratik bhai for ur own galler
i still remember reading ur first swaron work
ur are a fab writer
hope u continue writing would love to read some of your work on swaron
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
that was lovely and superb os... loved it finally u love me