Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Awesome chahlov very nice edit with all those extra hearts.β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

That's Super Duper Chalhov! How on earth did you do that?! Arshi guruji you know what to teach your chela next don't you?πŸ˜ƒ
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL !
Edited by wiwy - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by Amethyst.

Dear Blasters,

I was lucky enough to catch on the new thread this time and I can't believe BFTP is on thread 8 :') You all know mine and Doc's usual message but I still thank all of you for making this a success.It brings a smile on my face whenever I open any of the threads.We are sorry for not being able to take part in the discussions ,but this is just to let you all know that you are AWESOME!Wishing you many more happy discussions and hoping to join when we can.The front page looks absolutely lovely by the way ;)

With lots of love and wishes
Alankrita[She is not able to comment currently] and Risha[Me!]

Thnx Risha for stopping by and yes million thnx for starting it for us.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Indi Durga Wiwy Arshi Katelyn and all blasters thanks to our dedicated friends who are keeping this thread going on and on and on with their superb contributions and innovationsπŸ‘πŸ‘

Awww chahlov this is very creative I need to know the website for these extra glitters if you don't mind.Luv it β€οΈ
luv.u.rubletin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey blasters!!!😊
Congratulations on the new thread for BFTP!!πŸ˜ƒ

I saw the making of first thread by doc n risha n I was so so so happy with this Idea!! But cudn't express it as I wasn't a member!!!πŸ˜”
But I loveee u all for this awesome Idea!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Sorry as I cudn't come up at 8 regularly...mom wud've gone mad by now if she had come to know that I watch IPK even after its over...when I'm going to be in 12th !! She still doesn't understand why I have Sobti fever long after its overπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But I do catch up a bit late here..so don't comment!!
But keep up with gud work guys...love uπŸ€—

PS: The first page is AWESOME!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Arshi guruji, gussa mat ho! When I PMed you I was worried about you... whether you were feeling okay... I also wanted to share the excitement about my index for which all credit goes to you! Who wanted to talk about these chupa rustams on our thread! If I hadn't threatened them with dire consequences the skeletons wouldn't have stumbled out of the respective cupboards! Imagine! 

Wiwy πŸ˜‘ still and Indi you too as I never expect this from you.These Bsss and Wsss can be traitor but not you.πŸ˜”
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: wiwy

He he Chalhov!
When the thread runs at break-neck speed Blame it on Barun not Blasters! πŸ˜†

BTW the flower shower brought this song to my mind. See if you like it!πŸ˜ƒ

Baharon phul barsao,
Mera mehboob aaya hai,
Mera mehboob aaya hai!

(Nature shower flowers, my lover☺️ is here!)

rajendra kumar, vaijayanthimala... i think there was a swing made of flowers too. baharon phool barsaao... song from the first hindi movie i ever saw, because my mother had decided i was old enough ha ha, i was six. suraj, 1966, at golcha theatre, old delhi. it was an evening show, remember the drive back at night. and another song from the film... titli udi, ud jo chali.

wiwy, kya yaad dilaya, actually i thought of the song too when i saw this super cute one from chalhov.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: luv.u.rubletin

Hey blasters!!!😊

Congratulations on the new thread for BFTP!!πŸ˜ƒ

I saw the making of first thread by doc n risha n I was so so so happy with this Idea!! But cudn't express it as I wasn't a member!!!πŸ˜”
But I loveee u all for this awesome Idea!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Sorry as I cudn't come up at 8 regularly...mom wud've gone mad by now if she had come to know that I watch IPK even after its over...when I'm going to be in 12th !! She still doesn't understand why I have Sobti fever long after its overπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But I do catch up a bit late here..so don't comment!!
But keep up with gud work guys...love uπŸ€—

PS: The first page is AWESOME!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

hi, luv.u.rubletin

thanks so much. doc and risha sure had a big idea that day. actually i really appreciated them also because of the cool attitude they showed at a point when the whole world including me was going mad. screaming, shouting, wondering how we'd survive (who would have thought a serial would do this to people), but these two kept their heads, had a brill thought, worked it out and at the perfect moment launched the blast. 8p.m. monday, ipk as usual, one more time.

thanks for dropping in, liking first page 😊😊. this is not a members only post. all are welcome. but yes, mothers know best and we don't mess with them 😳. take care. class 12? uff tough year.

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chalhov

Devi Maiyya with the help of Chunaris an ear rings is leading Arnav and Khushi to their fate the next episodes of this thread will show us

Chalhov...this is too cute πŸ˜ƒ
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Indi nd Durga Fabulous Main Page once again...with all the insightful detail...m sure no 1 can hav just one look...its superb πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

ArshiHamesha...really Loved your Hum Dono Kitne Ajeeb Hain ❀️ the collage too is so apt for tht title very cute..πŸ‘ nd really all Love nd other points written πŸ‘πŸ‘

Samin i had missed your Sangeet review...glad i can catch it now 😊

Wiwy really nice poem πŸ‘

We'r in Thread 8 Blasters...Congratulations
πŸ₯³