Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
pictures credit: original uploaders. and i wouldn't mind a faberge egg for easter. 😳
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Indi nd Durga Fabulous Main Page once again...with all the insightful detail...m sure no 1 can hav just one look...its superb πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

ArshiHamesha...really Loved your Hum Dono Kitne Ajeeb Hain ❀️ the collage too is so apt for tht title very cute..πŸ‘ nd really all Love nd other points written πŸ‘πŸ‘

Samin i had missed your Sangeet review...glad i can catch it now 😊

Wiwy really nice poem πŸ‘

We'r in Thread 8 Blasters...Congratulations
πŸ₯³

Thnx supriya yes we all here on this thread are just like them "kitne Ajeeb Hain Hum Sub"😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
          HAPPY EASTER TO ALL

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Arshi your reply I had just posted this on indi reply to 84 in thread 7. ARSHI I POSTED THE WEBSITE  TO GLITTERS ON PAGE 4 OF THIS THREAD

quite relevant here too for your ajeeb answerπŸ˜†

kitne ajeeb rishte hai yahan pehow bizarre kinda relations are here,
do pal milte hai saath saath chalte haipeople meet and walk with each other for a fleeting moments,
do pal milte hai saath saath chalte haipeople meet and walk with each other for a fleeting moments,
jab mod aaye toh bachke nikalte haiand feint, leaving each other, when any turningpointin the relation comes,
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

All my comments in blue and all the colored underlined parts superb heart touching and the lovely Tagore poem the pictures awww.πŸ‘ Look forward to reading your take always har baar hamesha takes time as I do it when I am bit free to absorb everything
  For the moment in the story
jab mod aaye toh bachke nikalte haiand feint, leaving each other, when any turning point in the relation comes,

thanks so much, chalhov

i love the songs that hummed in you as you read. thanks always for reading with such interest. i have to find a way to write less, at least three out of five episodes a week. unfair to expect people to go through so much. ajeeb they are and that's why they touch me so much. for i too i guess am super duper ajeeb, and now at my age no longer even trying to explain why. πŸ˜† about that "say sorry" thing with my husband, well i make him say it even when i am wrong at times. bad bahu, me.

indi52 thumbnail
hi, everyone

here's the latest by zoha. bet you'll love. 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JRdJzLN3hDE[/YOUTUBE]

how utterly smashing. and dupatta equals aanchal equals in my crazy leaping mind "maa." keep thinking about the mother connection between asr and khushi. and in a funny undertug, there it is, in his holding on to a part of her clothing all the time. in fact, this one used to reach out to him like mad too, the flying dupatta. sometimes her messenger to him, sometimes his means of making her belong to him, and sometimes aanchal... a boy feeling a precious woman in the girl he loves... his mom, and i think when he held her aanchal at the remarriage, she felt it too.

what say, blast-hatters? hum nonsense ya some sense?

Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Awesome thread as always. 😊
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

HI BLASTERS!!! CONGRATS 8 X over!!!! just got back from my day trip, exhausted but so excited for us. saw the front page, will comment with more energy, but β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ!!!! good night and Happy Easter to those celebrating!!
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
^^^
ami, tired or not, you hit on the perfecto whattay fabo visual. muchas gracias, along with that my heart is aleap. other parts of body to heavy to follow suit, however heart is what matters. what.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: indi52

hi, everyone

here's the latest by zoha. bet you'll love. 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JRdJzLN3hDE[/YOUTUBE]

how utterly smashing. and dupatta equals aanchal equals in my crazy leaping mind "maa." keep thinking about the mother connection between asr and khushi. and in a funny undertug, there it is, in his holding on to a part of her clothing all the time. in fact, this one used to reach out to him like mad too, the flying dupatta. sometimes her messenger to him, sometimes his means of making her belong to him, and sometimes aanchal... a boy feeling a precious woman in the girl he loves... his mom, and i think when he held her aanchal at the remarriage, she felt it too.

what say, blast-hatters? hum nonsense ya some sense?

Lovely one Is sense me nonsense hai and is nonsense me sense hai what to says its all making us think so many aspects maybe the makers are surprised/ not surprised at our combind  thinking