adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
🥳congo for the new thread...
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

What and where on Earth Ami wrote the letter.Gosh I can totally feel myself an outsider here,Now I see you are all treating me like that too you are writing and taking messages over him and no one asks me and chele you did not tell me either oh welll who am I asking she has an interview with him.Traitors you all.😡

Sorry Durga not you my sweet angel😊❤️.Thnx for your efforts being so RENDENZVOUS with IPK stars.Liked that.Thnx for making me more jealous of all these Bsss

Arshi guruji, gussa mat ho! When I PMed you I was worried about you... whether you were feeling okay... I also wanted to share the excitement about my index for which all credit goes to you! Who wanted to talk about these chupa rustams on our thread! If I hadn't threatened them with dire consequences the skeletons wouldn't have stumbled out of the respective cupboards! Imagine! 

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Samin⭐️
Remembering the episodes in the context of Arshi's Sangeet ceremony was a magnificent idea! You do really come up with some very good ones. Your in depth analysis and your different tangent of apparent things make them suddenly so remarkable and scintillating that I can't help gasp!! 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: adithyan

🥳congo for the new thread...

thanks, aditi. 😳 so happy too see you here.
LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Dear Blasters,

I was lucky enough to catch on the new thread this time and I can't believe BFTP is on thread 8 :') You all know mine and Doc's usual message but I still thank all of you for making this a success.It brings a smile on my face whenever I open any of the threads.We are sorry for not being able to take part in the discussions ,but this is just to let you all know that you are AWESOME!Wishing you many more happy discussions and hoping to join when we can.The front page looks absolutely lovely by the way ;)

With lots of love and wishes
Alankrita[She is not able to comment currently] and Risha[Me!]

indi52 thumbnail
^^^ hi risha, 😳

thanks for that beautiful post. glad you come by to see your baby from time to time. i should pm you the new threads, remiss of me. you guys had a brill idea that day as ipk was ending. i remember feeling wretched and wondering what to do, how to go cold turkey off the show. and i came across your thread. just had to join in. thanks for the fabulous idea and the essential format of the thread. 👏 👏 👏 that's what keeps it going. it's been great hanging out here, as you can see our involvement (some might say, lunacy) is getting deeper every day. i do hope you and doc (when she's ready) can join us sometimes. and of course, just like khushi is asr's, blast is yours, should you want it back, we might challenge you to a jalebi eating contest, but will definitely hand it back no matter which way the results go.

take care, thanks for liking main page. will pm you next time.

🤗
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Indi Horizon had suggested a good idea do PM the mods to make this thread sticky see my wishes on page 2Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Indi Durga Wiwy Arshi Katelyn and all blasters thanks to our dedicated friends who are keeping this thread going on and on and on with their superb contributions and innovations👏👏

ooo that's gorgeous, chalhov. thanks a tonne. thread stay on because of the kya naam doon pyaar we have for the show. great glitter text, please tell me which site you got it from. 😳 and you have a gif of flowers showering down, ufff too good.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
ARS24 thumbnail
 congo for new thread wa 
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Indi see what IPK is making us learn today I googled and found this site glitterphoto.net and tried and this is the results just at the bare level there are many more features on that site all free free free so sharing with all Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago