Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

thanks, wiwy,

only thing, the poem is by our resident poet, durga. not me. πŸ˜†. get ready to receive some flying jalebis from her. i will write a meaningless but utterly magical story, soon. okay? actually what i really want to write is a song for asr. he already has his music... so why not a song. surely blast can give him his very own gana.

gana for Barun and over on this thread Indi one pic and one word does a Dhamaka your song is going to release an Atomic war here.God may help us.

Durga good one thnx for welcoming us on this Dhaba.Surely it is Dhaba with all the chilli Dals and Beansss and Lassi ober Barun.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
durga,
thanks so much for working things out so beautifully, and swiftly. i know you have a full weekend but in the middle of that to know this thread is needed and make time for it, thanks so much. the posts are looking great. ⭐️

that rendezvous idea is great. it is kind of nice to know that all that's ipk is not in skd, once in away it intersects with our ad as in asli duniya.

arshi,

very moving new article and a cool collage. enjoyed. πŸ‘ the ocean and his shoreline, how they stir us. i liked your introduction of debris. yeah, it can't taint or mar either.

wiwy,

love the riddle, mainly because i haven't a clue what the answer might be. but if sudden inspiration hits the gray cells and zoom over with brill answer. i still remember the first riddle and the long sweet answer i wrote. 🀣

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Arshi Guruji,

These lines are giving me goosebumps:

They both became strange when debris itself couldn't breath in the deep oceanic LOVE and PURITY and died because of the strength of this deep LOVE and FAITH  even in the state of  LOVE and HATE as this wavy encounter bonded by LOVE and FORCE but that's how this  strange love emerged by

LOVE and FATE.

I am rendered speechless. Groping for the right word to express my feelings ...is it ajeeb?!

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

gana for Barun and over on this thread Indi one pic and one word does a Dhamaka your song is going to release an Atomic war here.God may help us.

Durga good one thnx for welcoming us on this Dhaba.Surely it is Dhaba with all the chilli Dals and Beansss and Lassi ober Barun.

arshi,
no dhamaka, only singing and humming and feeling happy. that's the response the gana shall seek. yes, it's dhaba time, and i am so looking forward to what our girl serves up. some of the most beautiful episodes, sigh.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

HEY DURGEY!⭐️

RENDEZVOUS WITH IPK STARS IS A FANTABULOUS POST! πŸ‘
KATELYN WAS THE FIRST ONE TO DISCLOSE HER MEETING WITH SANAYA! GLAD OUR CHUPA RUSTAMS INDI AND BD HAVE SHARED THEIR EXPERIENCE TOO! πŸ˜ƒ

What and where on Earth Ami wrote the letter.Gosh I can totally feel myself an outsider here,Now I see you are all treating me like that too you are writing and taking messages over him and no one asks me and chele you did not tell me either oh welll who am I asking she has an interview with him.Traitors you all.😑

Sorry Durga not you my sweet angel😊❀️.Thnx for your efforts being so RENDENZVOUS with IPK stars.Liked that.Thnx for making me more jealous of all these Bsss
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Indi Durga Wiwy Arshi Katelyn and all blasters thanks to our dedicated friends who are keeping this thread going on and on and on with their superb contributions and innovationsπŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Sorry Durgey
Should have known! Am ready for the flying jalebis or whatever punishment you have in store for me! πŸ˜­

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

durga,
thanks so much for working things out so beautifully, and swiftly. i know you have a full weekend but in the middle of that to know this thread is needed and make time for it, thanks so much. the posts are looking great. ⭐️

that rendezvous idea is great. it is kind of nice to know that all that's ipk is not in skd, once in away it intersects with our ad as in asli duniya.

arshi,

very moving new article and a cool collage. enjoyed. πŸ‘ the ocean and his shoreline, how they stir us. i liked your introduction of debris. yeah, it can't taint or mar either.

wiwy,

love the riddle, mainly because i haven't a clue what the answer might be. but if sudden inspiration hits the gray cells and zoom over with brill answer. i still remember the first riddle and the long sweet answer i wrote. 🀣

@Indi

Thnx Indi❀️ I know collage is cheesy but I was cheering myself up with colors and all those moments of Arshi.😊

@wiwy 

Thnx πŸ˜Š  dear for sweet comments
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE 85 ' Part 86

Navratri -----Part 1

Significance of Navratri

Navaratri is divided into sets of three days to adore different aspects of the supreme goddess. On the first three days, the Mother is invoked as powerful force called Durga in order to destroy all our impurities, vices and defects. The next three days, the Mother is adored as a giver of spiritual wealth, Lakshami, who is considered to have the power of bestowing on her devotees the inexhaustible wealth. The final set of three days is spent in worshipping the mother as the goddess of wisdom, Saraswati In order have all-round success in life, we need the blessings of all three aspects of the divine mother; hence, the worship for nine nights.Kanya Pooja comes with it.

Connection part of Navratri will be done in Part 2---------

In RM,The family is busy in the preparation of Navratri .While Arnav is climbing down the stairs JP is going up.The moment  Jai Prkash spills coffee on Arnav the poor guy started shaking with fear but  appallingly Arnav does not get angry and tells him softly  to make another one...Everyone looks at him astonishingly .Mamiji is right Sun definitely has appeared from the West.

Symbolism and connection: Jai Parakash [Victory of light] Light is Khushi in the dark life of Arnav and her success is appearing as he is changing slowly though.

Sun----- It can symbolize a god; most of ancient civilizations have a sun god. It can also symbolize intellect and understanding, the masculine, glory and fame, yang (to the moon's yin), life, hope.

Again Khushi is a hope of Arnav's hopeless life . Understandings in between these two souls are increasing day by day but acknowledgement with their brains is clashing.

"Hai Dhoop sa woh agar tou woh chandini raat si hai"

Tu hi bata mere Maula

In GH, Not big but prep of Navratri are also going on.Khushi is  in a good mood  seems like flying with happiness of her Arnavji... Payal  asks her about her joy but her Amma scolds at them with love.  Khushi tells Payal ,Arnav's sorry is the reason of her pagalpan.. Khushi finds out her bruised arm and last night incident lingers in front of her eyes which makes her uncomfortable that how she supposed to hide it or explain it to anyone as she has no answers. She wraps her Dupatta her protection around her and makes an excuse in front of her Amma that she is feeling cold. Amma does not know the REAL Sanka Devi[no one knows] behind this one...

Pause here:I am so happy I call Arnav by the name of Akhroo never knew Khushi gave him that name too..."Woh Akhroo Singh Laad Governor ne hum se maafi kaise mangi...[How come ASR said sorry to me]hmmm

Babuji went to Shyam's work to investigate about him and found another world within world of Slitherum Sundrum Shyam. Plus point He  did find out that his family is in Delhi then why the heck he is living like PG in our home?  Hmmm Good question Babuji..so proud you... .Shyam did see him climbing an auto when other lawyer told him about the new client who does not trust him in the name of Khushi.

Symbolism:As beginning stage is set for everyone[Green, pink, Blue Nile..see epi 83-84] and so is here.This is the beginning where Shyam is going to come out of his cocoon in his real shape and Babuji will be his first victim...DM and her move...[These things sometimes shake us but God knows better]

Payal and Akash had a sweet convo on the phone.Awww...their sweet shyness..."hum ne aap'mera matlab hai hum ne Khushi se baat karni hai"[I called for  you,...I mean for Khushi] He made it clear to Mamiji that he will only think of marriage until Bhai gets married which puts her on halt with fear of her son without being married.But one thing is right Akash will break the line and will try to become #1 in this marriage race but our Arnav Bitwa does not like to be #2 so he will bring his Bride the same day Mamiji...Hello Hi bye byeee...

Pause here:It happened before right Durga if I am not wrong you had a parody on that pic of Sanyasi Akash and me and Sohara used it in our analysis..hmmm..Kuch yaad ayea ---------- 

In RM,the whole Raizada Mansion is still wondering about Arnav's strange but sweet behavior but Nani still is skeptical and has her reasons to disagree with everyone in the matter of La.La gets irritate with it and goes to Arnav's room.Her wifey attitude makes Arnav very much aggrevative BUT one thing he makes clear She will never be HIS wife.

Pause here: Especially after having HOPE from last night he is a changed person regardless his fears which will still hinder his inner  feelings for her to accept and her cold shoulder attitude will add fuel to fire.EGO, EGO ,EGO...They both are going to burn in it but will emerge like a "Kundan"

While arnav climbs down the stairs being mad at poor JP as usually [Mom's Barsi and at the top marriage pressure ,he has so much in his plate],His eyes meets with Khushi and that stops his feet.Khushi looks at him with sweet smile but he passes a grin which makes her belief  go down a bit' lagta hai LG apne asli roop mein wapas aa gyea hain' [ I think LG is back in his Avatar]Yes today he is grining but one day he will do anything to bring her smile back [after kidnapping ]

Khushi walks in and Anjali points out at her wrapping Dupatta and but Khushi will not say anything about her Arnavji. 

Arnav walks right passing her but her Dupatta gets stuck in his laptop and unwraps her. She gets confounded at the situation as she tries to clutch her shirt in the place of Dupatta, while understanding her uneasiness he hands her the Dupatta .

The moment she was putting it on, he sees  her  bruised arm and first closed his fist because of being the reason of it and then closed his eyes by gulping the pain which he shares with her equally.He is angry at his own anger which gives her pain each time.Its unbearable for him.He wants to remove the pain or do something about it and that urges him when she tries to cover her up without giving him explanation.

He turns around to go but his feet stops again and  he says Sorry without hesitation yes feels a bit awkward to him  but does it as he owes her and then walks away...Khushi is astounded at him and at the top he turns and looks back at her makes her more stunned as he said sorry twice.[#2 represents sexual tension in couples]

Pondering pointsSo Khushi's Dupatta is stuck with him.Three meanings he is her protector no matter what as I've been saying it over and over Dupatta is her respect ,her protection and it represents Arnav  who always there to protect her intentionally or unintentionally.One day he will tell her by keeping Dupatta away from her Lehnga choli that I am your Dupatta you don't have to worry.Of course He will be disrespecting her first by forced marriage but in return protecting her from Jijaji and then when she will try to free herself "jhoti moothi hi sahi" he will protect this sacred relation of marriage by forcing her come back to RM and then remarrying her.Second Dupatta is always happy near him as it delivers message to him from her which she can't convey by herself.Third she bent down first as she is the one who will do whatever will it take to protect their marriage they both are holding it together yes they did and as he is giving her the whole Dupatta he will restore her respect by remarrying her.

There is a whole array of events here.One scene and that much significance .Hats off to writers and brains behind it.

Connecting Dots:But at the same time one day he will pull this Dupatta, 1st pull for kiss, marriage day,and stopping her for not leaving are my fav

few of my fav---guest house,Satsung ,storage room, etc wher Dupatta is wrapping him conveying her messages to him.

While Khushi was having a rejoiced and astonished moment ,La  tells her ASR does not see a wife in her.Khushi gives La a make over of  bride and explains her  about marriage and its beauty.  La  is a born confused soul...Loved Khushi's mimicking Arnav which makes La laugh too.No wonder why they both became friends.Right when khushi was about to leave...ASR enters with "ding dong Headache"  and asks for lemon tea.

Symbolism and connection:Lemon is a symbol of purification and love.[epi 58 ANJALI'S WEDDING ANNIVERSARY  ]

Arnav's Pure love towards Pure innocent Khushi is proceeding as Beginning has started and his fears will be purified too but at big cost of Khushi's sacrifice from Shyam's engagement  to Contract marriage.

.Khushi  rushes out but ASR is right outside coming there so she hides herself in the Bathroom.

Pause here: Last time she hides in the Closet and this time in the bathroom.Same scenario.[Anjali's weding anniversary and ARSHI meeting after store room fight]

He comes in his room without paying attention to La but the moment he opens his closet he stops ,pauses, and turns with astonishment and only "What the" with gritting teeth comes out .Khushi thnx DM without paying attention to his anger.Arnav,What is all of this La" as La thinks this way he can see her as her bride.I think God forgot her brain while distributing others.

ASR proceeds with his BG score louder and clearer so she can hear him as in the morning he made it clear to her that she will not be HIS wife.He drags her down from the bed.La gets scared along with Khushi.He tells her by yelling "Didn't I say this already...Don't behave like my wife ...How many times I have to say that..."

La looks at Khushi with her side eyes and both are scared which makes him look at her hiding there.

He looks at her with astonishment and that changes in pain and pain changes into tears with disappointment .His bitterly pain can be seen in his eyes as he was not expecting that from her after last night when she poured her heart out in front of him. With painful teary eyes and flaring nostrils he drags her out from the bathroom.La and Khushi shares a scared look with each other.He looks at both of them and turns his face [always when he does not want to face reality to keep his ego up] and closed his eyes,"I can't believe this"...

Bingo he is not angry at Khushi but disappointed and hurt yes.Khushi seeing him in pain tries to evade from there but Arnav,"eik minute"[One minute}

Pause here: His one closed fist and other hand is open.His redemption door will always be open each time when he will be harsh with Khushi.The same way the night when he threw Khushi out of his car and came back in his room.One fist closed one hand open and he rectified right away by looking for it in the night all the way to her home to see her drunk feeling him the very first time.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:

He found her in her hiding in his closet that day and went speechless with astonishment that how come she is here after whatever happened in between them and at the top she left him "Hamesha keh liyeh" regardless he couldn't throw her out of his brain and heart despite throwing pearls out into the air.

Today he found her in his room in the bathroom and stunned at her again how come she is here doing all this after whatever happened in between them especially when they both threw their hearts out on each other by sharing secretive anguish moments with each other that's why it was "I can't believe this" moment came again in front of him.Just beautiful.

La realizes this quickly this time as she knows he will yell at her like last time.,"ASR ..."But ASR throws his daggers at La and she looks down with fear,...

He comes close to Khushi,"Mein soch sakta hoon jis mahol mein tum pali bhari ho wahan ki soch alag hoti hai...par tumhari low middle class mentality ki yahan koi jagah nahin hai...Yahan kissi ki personal life mein interfere karne ko badtamizi kehtey hain...par shyed yeh baat tumhain samajh  nahin ayegi...Ghalati shyed meri hai keh mein tum jaisi larki se expect kar raha hoon keh tum mera life style samjho

[I can realize the way you raise up ,your thinking is different ...but there is no place of your low mentality here...over here it is against the etiquettes to interfere in others life but you will not understand...its my fault as I am expecting this from you to understand my life style]

Khushi who listened each and every word of him gathers her courage to say,"Apni kamzoriyon ko apne life style keh peeche mat chupaeye.."[Don't hide your weaknesses behind your life style.]

Arnav with gritting his teeth,"I know how to cross all the limits but I am quiet because of Di so get the hell out of this room"He  sees her fear and uneasiness while gazing her from her hands to face as she was fidgeting with her Dupatta  her respect.

He gulps this pain of being mad at her but the pain which is eating him alive is he can't have her or she will not be hers without Marriage a relationship which is meaningless for him because of his painful past.

He turns and tells La to change.He repeats but La answers back with some backbone."No".ASR,"what do you want La"

La,"You and I both know what I want but the real question is what do you want"[BIG Q IF HE CAN FIND THE ANSWER]

ASR,"Its clear from the very first day what I want,I never lied to you or made any false promise of marriage.You and I know this that we will live together but will never marry ...Then why are you behaving like this Dammit..."

La,"Why do you have a fear to get marry"

Arnav,"You think I am scared...

La,then why are we not getting marry?If you are not scared or it doesn't affect you then why can't we get marry?

Unintentionally La hit the target of his triggering pain and scare...of this MARRIAGE.

La,"You don't love me or care about me,

ASR,"no I don't care about you that's why I kept you besides all the odds and against of all because I lost my brain...He screamed at her/

[A persom screams when he/she tries to hide flaws]

La,"Don't scream...I don't want everyone else to know...I don't want to be your gf for the whole life ,I want more than that ...

ASR,"I can't give you more than that"

La,"then Its enough ..I can't live like this.I am going...

ASR,"its your wish...."

During all of this fiasco House ladies get upset.Anjali is right Mamiji its their personal matter.Khushi is the most vulnerable here as she is blaming herself along with Mamiji for all of this.She tries hard to stop La along with Anjali but alas.I really liked La in this epi for standing up for herself and felt sorry for her too.

ASR climbs down the stairs and approaches to Khushi with his daggering rage at her,Anjali tries to talk to him but he is up to no good.

ASR,"enough Di, yeh sab tumhari wajha se huwa hai, aap sub logon ne sun liyah na la yeh ghar chod kar ja rahi hai...ab iss larki ki iss ghar mein koi zaroorat nahi hai...Ise keh dijiye iss ghar se, meri zindagi se nikal jaye...

{All this happened because of you, everyone heard that La is leaving so we don't need this girl...give her money and tell her to go away from my house and my life...

Khushi is hurt by "Meri Zindagi se nikal jaye"[Get out of my life] and he wants her to realize it the same way he did that day he yelled at her for leaving him Hamesha key liye without realizing the pain she caused for him.

Bingo both know the meanings of what he said,"Par jaan keh anjan hain"[They both want to remain as they don't know]

He walks out of the house without listening Anjali...

Pause here: Arnav,"tell her to goaway from my house and my life" Bingo so she is  part of your life you are telling her this indirectly and she is receiving it but because you can't have her at your terms and she can't be with you putting belief system aside so what is left your deep burning love for each other which is not going let either one of you breath no matter what."Hum saans hi nahi...

TRANSFORMING PONDERING POINT:This is reminding me the day when he threw her out of his house before Raksha Bandhan against his Di' wish but today he asks his Di to do so but at the same time delivers Khushi a message how dare you to play with me like that.What a transformation?

Lamha-e-Fikeriya[Thinkable moment:] He is walking out but why there is a slight satisfaction that whatever happened it happened for good from his side.Why I am getting vibes here"Jo kaam woh khud nahin kar paya woh Khushi ki badaulat ho gayea"[What ever he couldn't do it ,it happened because of Khushi.He couldn't get rid off La as he is so annoyed by her these days but it happened so what.He is not angry at Khushi this is like show off anger.He is having a point here though.Think ppl leaving it to you..

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHF79xeyI0s

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHF79xeyI0s[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le5vdX1OuHk

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le5vdX1OuHk[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE Part 86-87

Navratri -----Part 2

Significance of Navratri

Connection of Navratri of this year:First three Avatar of Khushi will be Durga, Parvati, and Kali.She is going to play all three roles here.{Durga ,Kumari as a young child } She will win almost everyone's heart especially Arnav's with her childish acts.{Paravati as a young woman}She is going to develop feelings as a young woman towards Arnav her discovery of  Dhak Dhak and solving La and Arnav's issues .{Kali as a mature woman} She will be strong and mature during Babuji's incident , Diwali, etc and will be Kali to be ready for Shyam's avatar during his revelation.

[Just like Janmashtami this epi is full of symbolisms]πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Khushi's pain has no limit.She is one selfless person and she knows unintentionally she is the cause of La's pain which she can't bear.Naniji is happy but her words are more hurtful to her.

In GH,Khushi in her kitchen having her monologue with DM and her tea with rusk."agar unhain Shakar ki bimari hai tou yeh zaroori hai keh woh doosron ki zindagi mein bhi karwahat gholain"[If he has problem with sugar it doesn't mean he has to make other ppl life bitter too] Love this selfless girl she knows La loves LG .Just wait until you will see your LG hugging  La and your tears will give you an answer my Temptalicious!!!

Payal reminds her about the Navratri.

Symbolism and connections:18 jars together.as  there are two numbers  1 and 8 in 18 and when we add em up its 9[Navratri----9 days]

1-In Hebrew 18 is called as Chai symbol and Jews give charity in multiples of 18 as Chai giving meaning giving life. AND In Hinduism there are a lot is related with # 18 one example is there are 18 chapters of B.Geeta and much more...

2-All components of  1+ 8= 9  which is sexually powerful, and can imagine the results it gives. Number 9 is dominated, as well as the number 1, so the number is 18 wants to be a determinant of the heart. Partner should be gentle and docile, otherwise nothing will come. In addition, it should be the primary sex number 9, because the number 18 is unable to openly express their feelings and desires. This number is a very loyal friend, but they are not easy to live with.

CONNECTION : very clear the sexual tension in between Arnav and Khushi will increase day by day but both will be unable to accept anything regardless to be there for each other in pain and sorrow as a LOYAL partner.Arnav will get more aggressive as his urge for Khushi is increasing day by day and we all know what is going to happen on Diwali.They both will be burning with desires and feel for each other but openly won't accept it and do you need me to say that Living with Arnav is not easy.uhhh

In RM,Whole family in Mandir for Navratri Pooja where Shyam "Apne moun mian mitthoo"[praising himself] and Anjali in the distress of Arnav and La 's condition as Chote does not want to get marry.He is so right here Anjali Divine forces know the best."Uper wale ne jho bhi kia hai soch samajh keh kia hai na"

He is slipping here to convince everyone so Khushi will be hers as he is saying it for Sale Sahib"a tou aap iss Dil ko nahin jantin ...ya phir Lukhnow ki larkiyon ko nahin jantin"[Either you don't know the heart or Lukhnow's girl]

"Unka Dil apne aap Dadhkane lage ga"[His heart will get his heart beat]

Seriously he is our Cupid with slimy arrows.

I did not like how he got away from Khushi's today.Perfect motive but odd timing in this triangle. Anjali's worries for Khushi shows her sweet nature and bonding in these two souls as Mothers[DM and their moms] know the best in this case.

Symbolism and connection:He gives Navratri's things to Khushi.How beautiful as I explained above Navratri------9 days----Chai--------meaning life giving as its written by FATE he is our cupid he is giving life to Khushi and Arnav relation .

Anjali is worried about Chote as he needs someone in his life who can love him and care about him she has no idea as Khushi  is going to cross every limit with that.OK guys don't know about you but I did not like him touching Anjali today at all.

Kushi calls La but she refuses to deviate from her decision to please Arnav as he did not stop her while she was leaving. Love La here she did acknowledge Khushi and her triumphs for making things better in La's life.Sweet...Khushi plz learn something from La over here...

Symbolism and connection:La's reflection as she is totally unaware of Khushi and Arnav's equation.Clock time is approx 3 and 3 closet doors as this #  represents success as she will be back for a while.

Then Khushi calls up Anjali to do something to get them back together but amazingly  Arnav picks up the phone. Khushi gets scared & disconnects the phone.He damn knows its her.[The same thing happens when she calls during remarriage in Buaji's voice and here comes "shut up Khushi]She calls second time and he stares the phone first and then picks up but she can't be able to say anything and disconnects again.Love stern look of Arnav here. Khushi, "Woh phone peh thora hi na kha jaye ga"[

He will not eat you on phone} Selfless cookie is doing all of this for La.Love her plea to DM .I love Babuji here he is such a sweet father and his love for her is immensely visible through his smile over her childish moves.She calls again 3rd time by saying DM's name three time [# 3 for victory]

Symbolism and connection:Two jars on Khushi's table are closer now [as these were apart in epi 58-59 ]as relationship among all is getting gripping and riveting and the sexual tension among these two is increasing too especially from Arnav's side.

ASR with his tone ,"Jab koi baat nahin karni tou phone kar keh mera waqt kyuon barbad kar rahi ho KKG"  [if you don't want to speak then why  wasting my time]

Khushi jerks up,"How does he know its me"..Bewaqoof girl he always knows ,you are the one taking forever to get it...uhhh...Khushi tries to clear her side to make him understand its all her fault not La's but he is not in a mood to listen any of this. 

Pause here:He is relaxed by this break up and does not like a bit that Khushi is not getting it.He is not angry just upset with her over her innocent brain which is not getting his vibes.

Khushi and her bright ideas writing a love letter to Arnav from La but this letter is sending wrong signals to Buaji for Slitherwa...yikes...and breaking  Payal's ventilation system how can she love ASR. Payal's brian is on vacation and will be resumed when Arnav will patch her up with Akash.She is right at one thing if DM wants them to be together then there is no need of this love letter.

You Paagal Khushi , DM and all the mothers' union of the star world got you your guy and he is right in front of you,your LG.Sheesh...

Khushi goes to RM and Mamiji taunts her but Anjali supports her.Mamiji,"Dair se aye par durust aye ...laut keh stupid ghar ko aeye" So true prediction for future.Naniji and her joy has no limit  as she serves the sweets to her which makes Khushi more sad.

Anjali takes her to Arnav for check.When Anjali leaves he gives a smirky taunted look to Khushi ,"So that's why you called ...since when you are ashamed of asking money" Khushi," I am not here for money'

She gives him the letter and the way she describes it that clearly shows how much he means to her as his SORRY really kind a stuck to her.She does not want him to say sorry to anyone.While she is saying this to him his expressions deliver the message if you cares then why do I need La. He reads it and tears it in pieces by giving her this message I don't care she comes or not but at the top he throws at her meaning keep  your ideas to yourself.Arnav,"this is the answer of your letter,collect it and  give it to the person who wrote it "meaning I hope you got my message.

Khushi's selflessness for La is out of this word.She makes her belief that he is sad for her.Awww...poor girl becomes so sad for her leaving India forever.She blames herself more now. Mamiji also tries her best to stop her as she can see only one around and you know who...

Pause here:Didn't she do the same during suicide time ,she tried to put herself aside by thinking La loves him and he might have feelings for her.Same here until he will tell her "mein tumhare bina nahin jee paoonga"[I can't live without you]She never completely  gave in.

In RM ,They both come up with the plan to make Arnav realize his mistake but they forgot Howard brain is not 4 feet anymore he is 6 feet.They both wise with their extraordinary wisdom got defeated in their plan by their 6 feet Chote.

Symbolism and connection

• In Kitchen[ RM ] 3 and 4 jars together  on the counter but different colors but in the background in the sets of 2 and 3 . ALSO 4 feet and 6 feet Arnav
  • 2+3=5         AND          3+4=7
  • # 2 means sexual tension in between couples and also it represents feminity. It is in between ARSHI and Shyam with two women
  • # 3 means victory and it also known as masculine # it is Arnav's # but it also represents Shyam too as he is victorious in his 1st round at the cost of Babuji.
  • #4 means completeness as it is earthy number  meaning completion of plans first Shyam's evil plans over Khushi and during this Babuji's incident ...Khushi's plan to stop La etc
  • #5 as 5 wall pieces in La's room,5 jars at the top of Khushi behind her and 5 represents a perfect man [acc to Christian beliefs[ who these both Khushi and La are looking in Arnav.this # also represents a jump from east to west meaning changing in behaviors good or bad.Ok Arnav and Shyam 's behavior will show a big change along with Khushi and others.
  • #6 represents Motherhood and during this process getting mistreated ,giving sacrifices and becoming doormat is inevitable.It is Khushi and Anjali's # both of them are going to suffer a lot.
  • #7 if you join all the jars of the counter 3+4=7 and 7 represents union of sacred divinity as Khushi and Arnav will be getting together regardless of their own self created hate or created by outside elements.
  • Yesterday on Auto when Babuji was in the court,  the #s are 2,,6,0,7,8 SO #0 shapes like an egg meaning seed so Shyam got this vibes from Babuji that he is after him meaning Shaq started here  AND #8 represents martial status,improvement in relations , success,recognition and accomplishment  meaning Babuji will know his true face and Shyam will know his motive to play ahead of him.Also there will be success for Shyam too.

The whole family is trying to make Chote understand his mistake about La.I must say too many women around one man not good.Mamiji is right though its not good to be late in life.Anjali tells him how La changed herself completely for this house and you did not even  stop her .She tries to make him conceive the idea he needs someone to be there for him especially when you are alone and no one is around you and when two love ones go separate ways then its hard to breat.He goes to deep thoughts but snaps out of it."Enough Di"

"You all know I don't believe in Love and Marriage so why are you trying changing me."

Sle Sahib listen to your pujiyaji Jijaji ,"when you will get arrested in Love then you will understand the meaning of losing life for your loved one.

Arnav,"La left this house by her consent and if she wants to come she will but I won't go to someone to say sorry"

He leaves for office leaving his Di in tears.

Lamha-e-Fikriya {Thinkable Moment}

He went to Khushi to say sorry ,wait a minute he practice the whole day for her to say sorry and usually he never said sorry to Khushi no matter what.But he slipped sorry so many times to La without practicing it and today he does not want to say sorry to her.At tis time only one thing is coming in my head from Gurdaas Mann"Mamla Gadbad hai"[Some thing is wrong] 

Pause here: "Jijaji kissi larki ko apne jeene ki wajha bana kar  apni zindagi barbad karne ki ghalati mein khabi nahin karoonga"[I won't make a girl a reason for living] BIG WORDS dear Yummilicious...You  will be going in sane when Khushi won't come to you easily after kidnapping."Khushi mein tumhare bina..."[Khushi I won't be able to live without you] and you will accept it completely to Khushi one day "Khushi mujhe Khabi chod keh mat jana mein Tumhare bina ji nahin paoonga"[Khushi never leave me ,I won't be able to live without you.]

I wish you can see the future...

Khushi comes back to RM but finds out Arnav is not home.Second time she missed seeing Shyam with Anjali.Arggg.Shyam is right about one thing "Eik na eik din Sale Sahib Khud Samajh jayenge keh hum sab kitne sahi thay"[ one day he will get our POV]

In GH,Babuji wants to nip this evil from the bud.The Slithery evil is only surviving and thriving through his support system from Buaji but Babuji is not ready for that.His eyes are on his phone which can take him there where he wants to reach and he finds out his Manzil [goal]Rani Sahiba.He jotted down the # in the book but Slitherwa sees him with the phone.Awww A father is trying his best to save his child

Pause here:His bracelet is so visible when he is up to no good.

In AR office, Arnav is in conference room but phone call reaches there "I don't care job hi hai utha keh bahar phank do"[I don't care who ever is she ,throw her out] The moment he puts the phone down Khushi comes in his room.His antagonism reaches its hike.He approaches her and she grabs her bag straps to gather her courage.

Khushi," I am sorry to say ,you are wrong but what ever happened with Lavanyaji...do you what happened today... She couldn't finish her sentence and ASR  by gritting under  his teeth,"Khushi Kumari Gupta" grabs her hand and drags her to his office and twirls her around,"What nonsense tum har jagha ghus jati ho apni bakwas ley kar "[you just put your nose in everones business].He does not release her wrist but amazingly this time she releases herself out."Har baat jo aap nahi karte woh Bakwaas nahin hoti"{ it does not mean if u don't do it ,then its nonsense]"I don't care about money but what I am going to tell you that's more important.La is leaving the country for forever.ASR 's expressions changes towards guilty for sometimes.

It does hit him badly but he shakes it off"Haan tou"[then what]

Khushi,"aapko koi Farak nahin parta"[u don't care]She loves you and until yesterday you ...So she thinks he loves her...hmm

Arnav,"Whatever we had it's finished now...It's over ..and you get out now"

Bingo Khushi ,"truth does not change by saying sorry and by saying its over relations don't get over..and what kind of love is this which finishes by saying two words...

Arnav,"You have a habit for training people.Now you will teach me what is love,it's over Dammit ...out"

Khushi,"did you ever love her...No you were lying that;s why she is leaving because it doesn't matter you"

Arnav,"haan nahin parta koi Farak[I don't care]Every word of mine is proving right as La is leaving that two people can't live together for life

Here you go his PAST is speaking here

Pause here:On their Sangeet day he helds Khushi hand for living each and every moment of his life with her and says it on Farmhouse night and same as his wedding day"Kaha tha na gi nahin paoonga tumhare

bina"

Khushi,"La was crying as she does not know this side of yours.

Arnav,"yes I don't have heart...aur acha hi hai keh nahin hai ...kum se kum tumhari tarah jhoot bolne ki aur doosron keh samne acha bane ki acting tou nahin karta"[At least I don't lie or act like you infront of people]

OK so he thinks she is acting.Ajeeb hain Dono...

Khushi with painful voice,"aap baat ko kahan se kahan ley aiye"[You changed the topic]

Arnav,"why it is so hard for you listening the truth if it wasn't hard for you saying it...if there is nothing left to say then you can go"

He screams for the security.She leaves with heavy heart and eyes filled with tears by leaving him in remorse pain.

Pause here:there it comes which he did not say in the room while seeing La in bridal outfit and Khushi in the BR.He  wants Khushi to acknowledge this fact that she cares about him and vise versa but at the same time he does not want to give in as he does not believe in Love and all ... but her side is still thinking its her fault and La loves him  so why does she has to come in the middle as

"Mamla gadbad hai Dono tarf"        

So what is he going to do to bring a smile on her Khushi's face????             

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCKx73j2pHc

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCKx73j2pHc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU68wEKoMt8[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago