Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suni1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Yup story was going amazing nd i love d update

Swayam cold behaviour towards her making her confused lot nd conversation on phono was amazing to increase suspense for us

Swaron moment was amazing bt both of them didn't ate anything nd there journey adding awkwardness btw them.
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Argh!!! The suspense is killing me... Lubna you write beautifully girl... The whole write up was amazingly penned... Nd luvd the way the suspense is build up.. The intense moment btwn SwaRon was so nycly penned.. Great update.. Update soon...
8JSmileyFace8J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My Stupid computer decided to work normally!!! Now that it is I'm not gonna let you guys wait any longer here is the last part of Chapter 3!!

Part 3[B]:

Sharon's POV:

As we entered the building I felt a strange fear creep into my heart. I stepped closer to Swayam and, unknowingly, slipped my hand in to his.  To my surprise, Swayam didn't pull away instead he intertwined his fingers with mine. We walked in to the eerie place hand-in-hand. I kept eyes to ground avoiding any of the officers or anyone in this case. I followed Swayam as he led me through the room. This was my first trip to a police station…of course I would be scared…We entered into a secluded office and I looked up to see a middle aged man dressed in a police uniform sitting behind a desk smiling at me and Swayam. He somehow seemed really familiar. I feel like I've met him before, maybe even talked to him. "Ah you're finally here…sorry to bother you so early in the morning," the man said getting up from his seat and walking towards us. "It's not a problem Uncle; even if you hadn't called in the morning I was planning to come…I had some unfinished work here." I stared at Swayam and then at Uncle who-I-think-I-know. Uncle smiled at me and Swayam and then his gaze fell to something below. I followed his gaze to find Swayam's hand still holding on to mine. Swayam carefully slipped his hand away from mine, but didn't move away from me. Uncle laughed and said, "Congratulations by the way, shaadi ki ek saal baad bhi itna pyar!" I blushed and nodded my head in gratitude. He held out his hand to me and said, "I don't know, beta, agar tumhe mujhe yaad hai. So let me refresh your memory. I'm Commissioner Shekar Mehra A.K.A. Swayam's Commissioner Uncle." Now I remember him!!I met him at our shaadi a year ago. I shook his hand and said, "It's been a long time since we have met." "Yup, it has been, but what can I do…Duty calls." He ushered us into the seats in front of the desk and took the one behind it. "So Sharon, do you know why you are here?" Before I could reply Swayam said, "I didn't tell her" I looked at him and then at Uncle with a confused look. "I guessed that…Well Sharon there were some incidents that happened last night…umm Swayam do you want to tell her or should I?" Swayam just nodded his head no. He was looking down at his fidgeting fingers avoiding my questioning gaze. "Okay then Sharon…Yesterday Swayam was driving his car to work and he saw a car that he thought was following him. At first he just put it off as a guy going the same way as he was. Then, in the evening around 4 or 5 o' clock Swayam came out of his office and was driving to a gift store-""A flower boutique," Swayam interrupted. "Yea yeah same thing… So on his way to the boutique he noticed the same car following him, again. He, again, ignored it. When he came out from the boutique he saw a man standing near his car…apparently…waiting for someone. When he went up to the man, the man said-" "Sharon, you know you can't run away from me. I'll find you anywhere you go," Swayam whispered in a trembling voice. He looked up at me and his eyes glimmered with only one thing… anger. Oh no…how could this have happened…how could have Swayam found out…I thought I could hide this from Swayam, but…My thought process was interrupted by Uncle's voice. "Well I don't know what happened after that, but Swayam showed up at the police station dragging a bloodied man behind him." I turned to Swayam, but looked away in fear. Has Swayam really found out about my secret? How? I don't know what to do…will Swayam understand why I hid this from him? Or will he just take me the wrong way? Uncle snapped his fingers and I looked up and now even Swayam was staring at me with an intense expression. Like always, trying to read my thoughts. I could tell his own emotions were clouding my thoughts from him because his facial expression went from intense to confused and frustrated. Uncle snapped his fingers again and continued, "Now that I have your undivided attention, let me tell your purpose of being here. Sharon you are here so you can recognize this anonymous man so we can have a purpose to keep this guy in jail. So now I'm going to take you to him and all you have to do is tell me if you recognize him." Uncle got up from his seat and we followed suit. Then he led us through the station to another secluded room. The room seemed like an interrogation room. Uncle told one of the men standing there to go and bring the prisoner. I waited impatiently for the prisoner to come, hoping this wasn't the same person that I thought it was. I was staring at the ground when I heard the door clatter open and three sets of approaching footsteps. Then another clatter as someone was pushed in to the chair across the table from Swayam and me. I scooted my chair closer but I didn't even need to because Swayam pulled my hand in to his grasp and held it tightly. I slowly raised my gaze to find the one thing I feared. There he sat smirking at me as if he knew about the fear that was coursing through my body. Wounds of yesterday covered his body. Some were bruises while others had only begun to dry up. Under the single light bulb his face seemed even more grotesque. He sat with a confident and relaxed air as if we were friends sitting in a coffee shop. He moved his disgusting gaze over my body sending shivers of fear down my spine. Then he moved his gaze to Swayam and the smirk became even wider. In a crackly voice he croaked, "So how is the cut on your side doing?" I followed his pointing finger to Swayam's left rib cage and found that there was a slight uneven bump there. "Better than you think Raj. It wasn't that deep. I poured some alcohol on it." Swayam replied casually, but only I knew what he meant by that. Raj chuckled and turned to me saying, "You know Sharon, you have a great husband, but he can't love you as much as me," Raj said calmly. Swayam shed his relaxed appearance in a second. "You want to talk, talk to me," Swayam growled. "Sharon tell your husband NOT to interfere between US," Raj said his voice rising a little. I gripped Swayam's arm as the atmosphere in the room grew dangerous. I looked at Swayam with an apprehensive look. He saw me and his look changed from anger to worry. He squeezed my hand gently in assurance and relaxed his tensed muscles. Raj's voice, again, pierced the setting atmosphere, "Sharon I really missed you yesterday… didn't you miss me?" Now he was getting on my nerve. I knew very well what he was trying to do…He was trying make Swayam angry so he could lose control. "Just stop it Raj!" I yelled across the table. The smirk on his face fad and it was replaced by a look of fake surprise. He leaned on to the table and reached his bloodied hand out to touch mine. I swiftly moved my hand away still controlling the torrent of tear that were threatening to pour over from fear.  "You can't run from me Sharon…you know I'll find you anywhere you go. My love can't be stopped by these brick walls," Raj hissed at Swayam. I felt that strange feeling I get every time I saw him…that feeling that a strange gripping feeling on my heart…that was tightened every beat. Raj suddenly changed his voice from a slithering hiss to a creeping purr, "Don't worry we'll together soon my love." That was the last straw for Swayam as he slammed his hand on to the table and yelled, "Did you come with a death wish today?! I feel like you REALLY want to die!" "You don't have the guts to kill me!" Raj retorted back in a raised voice. "Oh you don't know what I have the guts to do! Besides I wouldn't kill you so easily. Instead I would make you beg for your death! Like yesterday?" Swayam ended the remark with a dangerous smile playing on his lips. "Oh really?! You couldn't protect your wife from me then how are you going to stop me now?! You're a sorry excuse for a husband! If Sharon were with me I wouldn't let anything happen to her. Right Sharon? I wouldn't hurt you a bit. Unlike you! You're weak! You're a loser! You don't even deserve Sharon! She deserves a man like me!" Raj growled at Swayam, flicking his unnerving gaze between me and Swayam. Swayam jumped from his seat and almost caught a hold of Raj if two men hadn't pulled Raj back. I grabbed Swayam from one side and Uncle grabbed him from the other and we pulled him to the door. The sudden uproar in the room by Swayam and Raj caused chaos as men filed in to the room to drag Raj out while he struggled to free himself. Raj's crackling voice broke through the commotion, "SHARON I LO-" "THAT'S IT!" Swayam yelled spinning around and in one move pulling Uncle's gun from his holster and pointing it at Raj. "NO Swayam! Stop!" I screamed while jumping in front of Swayam and blocking his view. Swayam's eyes burned with fire, but I didn't let them scare me. I just shook my head in negation and pleaded for him to put the gun down without saying anything. As soon as his point lowered Uncle slid the gun from his hands. I forced him to turn around and pushed him out of the room and Uncle led us to his office. Uncle pushed Swayam in to a chair and offered him water which he refused. "I think you guys should go home. And don't worry about the report we got all we need. Sharon just take him home and calm him down," Uncle said after a few minutes of silence in which only Swayam's hard breathing could be heard. I nodded my head and tugged Swayam along with me to the car. This time I drove the car. And Swayam didn't object he sat silently in his seat lost deep in his own thoughts. When we reached I decide it was time Swayam and I had a talk about the events of the day before and today. When we entered in to the house I stopped and made sure no one was there before pulling Swayam in to a stop.

This update has only Sharon's point of view...Sorry but this also has to do with the suspense of the story...Don't worry the next update will probably answer all your questions...until then keep guessing the real story!!!DO COMMENT AND LIKE!!!

-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the update was amazing, interesting 
loved it
excited 
wanna read more

thnk u for the pm
do pm me when u update
plz update soon...

me waiting...  😊😊😊
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
why did u stopped there ?
wanna read next part asap
swaronland thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey just now read all the parts😊
the concept is amazing👏
plz pm me next time
i would love to read future updates😃
Edited by swaronland - 11 years ago
prakriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
uff this part was totally awesome.. 👏 lot of suspence and angry swayam ❤️
update next one soon damn excited to read it...
and thank you so much for the pm 😆
Lassi_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting update... excited for nxt update..
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update :-) can't wait to know more
8JSmileyFace8J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Note:

Sorry GUYS!!!!
I know I am taking forever to update but I'm seriously really busy I can't do it today 
but I PROMISE tomorrow!!!
Really sorry for the wait but school is getting me really busy...
but seriously the next part will be up tomorrow!!!