Swaron SS: Two Truths and a Lie(Part 4 on pg. 8!!)

8JSmileyFace8J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey GUYS!!!!!!!This is Lubna again and this time I'm back with a SS. It is completely different from my OS. I don't know how it turned out and that is why I'm leaving it up to you guys to decide!!

Part 1:

Sharon's POV:

I sat in the car and told the driver to hurry to the restaurant. I, myself, am in a rush. I am an hour late and I knew he would be angry with me. I just really wanted this night to be special. I looked at the box sitting next to me, perfectly wrapped and the wrapping was his favorite color' our favorite color. I took a whole hour not for dressing up, but for buying him his perfect gift. After all, it was our first anniversary. I stared out the window looking at Mumbai flashing by, but really all I saw were my memories of us. Every precious moment from college to the days after marriage that we spent together. I remembered everything from our trial relationship until the day we became a real couple. From our cute little fights to the hours we spent together in the rehearsal hall dancing alone and together. The time I turned from his girlfriend to his wife. I never realized, but my cheeks became a tomato red. I hadn't noticed until the driver told me that we had reached the restaurant. I quickly grabbed the gift and I tried to walk as fast as I could in stilettoes. As I entered the restaurant I noticed a mirror on the wall. I set the gift down and tried to fix myself up. The whole while thinking do you think Swayam will like it? He'll like it'right? Before I could answer my own questions my eye caught the clock. I hope he's not too angry. I rushed into the restaurant with the gift in my hand and looked for him. After a while I found him, he was sitting at the bar counter talking to a bartender, but I couldn't see his face. I took a deep breath trying to calm my beating heart, but as soon as I saw him my raced faster. I saw him flinch and I knew that he knew I was here. I, again, took some deep breaths and walked towards him slowly and calmly as I could, but every once in a while my pace would speed up by itself. I took the empty seat next to him and said, "One apple martini for the gentleman from me." I said that without even looking at the bartender my eyes locked on him.

Swayam's POV:

I was about to order when I felt her presence and flinched. I controlled my racing heartbeat and ranged emotions in my heart. I knew it was time I learned the truth as to why she lied'to me? My thoughts were interrupted by the bartender who said, "Here she comes. Wow'you got yourself some girl there man." I looked up at the bartender giving him a glare. The bartender raised his hand s in surrender and an apologetic expression crossed his face that was mixed with fear. I controlled my hands before they grabbed him and pulled him over the counter. I knew my anger was directed towards someone else and I didn't want to let it out on a random stranger. I looked back down at my hands and tried again to give my order, but before I could say anything, I heard her melodious voice. I hadn't noticed her quietly slip into the seat next to me. As soon as I heard her voice I gripped the counter making my knuckles turn a dangerous shade of white. The bartender was about to turn around to get me the drink she ordered, when I stopped him. I held up my hand indicating for him to stop and, with a voice shaking from anger, I whispered, "fill it up." I slid the glass towards the bartender. When it came sliding back I picked it up and gulped it down in one go. I ignored the burning sensation of the bitter liquid in my throat and slammed the glass on the counter. I turned around and glared at her letting all my anger and hate come out.

Sooo...How Was it???Be brutal with me and tell me the honest truth...I'll accept anything you throw at me because even I'm not that sure about this...If I get enough responses I might actually decide to continue this thing so...do leave comments and like as well if you do actually like i otherwise I'm sorry for wasting your time...

P.S.

Before any of you go and report me for plagerism ...I just want to clear that yes  this has been posted before and yes this is my work that actually did come out of my twisted mind and the reason being is that...I am SmileyFace515(the original poster)(I wrote this in my first ever post) and due to problems with my account I had to open another acccount so DON"T REPORT ME BECUZ THIS IS REALLY MY STUFF!!!

P.P.S. 

If you actually like this ( which I doubt you will) here is the first OS I wrote:

Swaron OS: Shawty's Like a Melody In My Head...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3469153

Edited by 8JSmileyFace8J - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Res
Unres..
Wow... Nicely penned chapter. Both Swayam and Sharon's POVs were written nicely. I don't know about plagiarism as I haven't read such a story before :P But it was really nice. I wonder why Swayam is pissed off at Sharon.
Update soon..
Mihika. :)
Edited by tanha29 - 11 years ago
Ria_SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, Lubna,... πŸ˜Š
This was awesome...
The pissed off sharon..
THe angry Swayam..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I guess, there is something further...
plz do continue further...!!
I would be waiting... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

PS: i dont know abt plagiarism... πŸ˜† coz maine ye nahi padha tha pehle... πŸ˜†
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
swaron married ... haiii πŸ˜³
sharon taking time not to dress up but buy swayam a gift.. thats a new one.. πŸ‘
omg swayam n angry... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
i always loved the angry young man wala swayam.. β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
plz update soon...
want to read further... πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start :-) pm me when you continue
Love angry Swayam :p
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woa intrigueing start..cant wait to read what had made swayam angry..update like real soon..thankx for the Pm
Suni1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing start lubna

yup u r right i read this chappy previously
nd i really love to read more

sharon made effort to buy gift n wrapping in perfect coloui box
bt why swayam angry with her
i wanna read more
so update soon
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail