Fan Fictions

IPK:FF|Reel Life VS. Real Life|

Mendesarmy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher.  
        "Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime."  Bette Davis                     
           Reel Life VS. Real Life            
                                                                     Prologue
She loved anything to do with movies whether it was dancing, singing, mimicry
TV was her best friend 
but she adored him
he was all she could talk about to anyone
the moment he's on her tv screen or in theatre everyone should be quiet...
her dream one day would be to meet him in person
everyday she would dream of him carrying her in his arms 
she thought of him the same in reality
   A.Hero

but little did she know that reel life and real life aren't the same 

Chapter 1
                'Yes I would like the tickets for 6:30 evening for 'Arnav' new coming up movie 'the first rain of monsoon,yeah and la you are coming along with me she typed on her blackberry and hit the 'send button' she reached for her cappuccino took a sip and then put it back on the table. Then she went to her nearest drawer taking a look if someone is watching her then opened and picked a piece of cloth where under it there was book which had 'Khushi's Diary' written  hugely on it. She opened the first page where on the left side it said "do not look into it or your eyes as well as your brain will be in danger" with red ink on it. she went through the dates and opened up today's date 
'oh here it is' she murmured 'march 19 2013' she picked her favourite purple pen with diamond key chain shaped like a heart on it 

Dear Diary,
                             This morning was a usual morning I helped dad with his business power point for fashion marketing, he left early what really annoyed me he didnt even say a thank you to me. She took the pen to her mouth and made a face thinking about her father then continued writing then i helped mom pack 'vinay' bro's lunch for his first day at work i hope he has a great day and hopefully he gets the job i made dahi, chini for his good luck. Ma made aloo ke paranthe esp for him. She layed on the bed moved the diary between near her chest and started writing with a smile. guess what im going to watch his movie it has been a week i hadnt seen his movie oh his cute smile his dark brown eyes his gelled up hair his smirk the killer look he's the best for his looks. Everyone say that the person who works in the movies are meaner in real life if that's so then i don't know but i have a feeling that he is different his name share the deapths of ocean where i find him. the funny thing is la thinks im lying when i dream of him carrying me in my dreams. i think she must be jealous, no im sure she's jealous. theres still 15 mins to 6:30 then im going to watch the movie...
                         ❤️Love khushi                                                                                 
                                                               5:50
     She hugged her grandmother tightly and wished her bye before going out the door for the movie she moved the invisible creases on her baby blue anarkali and went out the door. She couldn't wait to see la so they could go to the movie already. "where are you" she typed and pressed enter 6 mins later I'm almost there her phone beeped and blinked the red light 

5:56
'lets go already and drive fast I don't want to be late anymore,' she demanded and jumped entered the car
'ok ok madam chill' la replied
'la if we miss even a millisecond of the movie I'll never talk to you again' she demanded
'um...thats not possible miss' she chuckeled
'why do you think that' she asked
'because miss kkg you cant even remain silent for a minute'she looked at la for a second and then started laughing
'you got that part right'
and they reached

After the movie
'omg that was amazing or what i cant wait till his next movie 'the games that we play' movie'
'but khu they havent even started shooting for it yet'
'i know but im too excited for it' 
she continued talking about him again and then la finally gave up alright 'khushi i think i had enough of your arnav please lets just go home and eat im starving really badly'
'ok khushi sighed'

for pms add me to arhi6
<3 Ravneet ;]

Edited by arhi6 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mendesarmy thumbnail
INDEX 
prologue/ch-1 above
chapter 2 ... pg-9
chapter 3 ... pg-11
chapter 4 ... pg-17
chapter 5 ... C.S.
Edited by arhi6 - 10 years ago
yush-swt thumbnail
this is lovely...continue... Edited by yush-swt - 11 years ago
Mendesarmy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shimmer_Vani

Awesome yaar :D

hanks vani all cz of u doin this :D
Mendesarmy thumbnail
Originally posted by: yush-swt

this is lovely...continue...

BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It's awesome, I loved it already sent u buddy req. plz accept n send me update plz
pmehra300 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey nice concept love to read more
Plzzz do continue dear
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting start!
loved it
plz pm me when u r updating!
Nkayani thumbnail