Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

okay, here's barun being interviewed by deeba (ragvir.fan), from team sobtians. note how many seconds he takes reading the message. his eyes on my words. sigh. (wiwy, ami, aapko kyun faraq padta hai...)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIyb-kH7fgg[/YOUTUBE]

and here's the text, hope you like. i have to thank the ts creator, rashmi for making me write it. and do admit, it was a difficult to explain pleasure to watch him read intently. and the colorful spelling is not mine, mine had a "u" 😳.

Lucky you woman!!!! thts a really sweet msg...thanks for sharin it here...the video too 😊
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 84!!!!!!!!!

Shyam tries to handle the situation by telling the man that he has another client whom he had to go and meet. The man gets confused but leaves. Shashi looks suspicious (his face was like are you really trying to pull a fast one on me) and Shyam says that contrary to what people feel, a lawyer can't be in the court all the time. If he keeps fighting cases, when will he prepare?(Honestly I swear hedoes not go to work). Shashi smiles and Shyam leaves but Shashi's suspicions refuse to believe him.

Arnav opens his room's door to find La standing there. She comes in and asks if they can leave for the party. Arnav says he doesn't want to go to the party and gets irritated with her saying 'Arnavji, Arnavji' all the time(it really does not sound natural…she is forcing herself…I can see how it is annoying). La says that she won't call him that if he doesn't like but why is he angry with her since morning? Then she says that she's going to the party alone but she will not drink and flirt with anyone else (good girl, khushi thought you well). She rests her head on his shoulder and says she'll only miss him. Just then the bell rings. La calls out for a servant and asks him if Khushi has arrived. Arnva gets shocked knowing that Khushi (he got so excited to hear khushi's name)  is accompanying La to the party. La goes to do her touch up and Arnav goes to see Khushi.

Arnav checks Khushi out. She catches him staring at her and he looks away. She recalls ASR screaming at her about her false sympathies and she looks away. Arnav finally starts approaching Khushi and she is unable to meet his eyes. As Arnav reaches her, La comes and says they're getting late and drags Khushi away. ArHi throw helpless glances at each other as Khushi and la walk out of the door.

Khushi is feeling awkward in the party. La says she is going further in and Khushi can take her time to join in. Khushi is standing and contemplating about what to do when she recollects Arnav insulting her and gets annoyed with herself for thinking about him. As she turns, she bumps into him. She is about to leave when Arnav calls her. She says La is inside and again starts leaving. He calls her again and she screams at him for trying to talk to her. Arnav finally loses him temper (shocking) and asks her how dare you khushi is like, Kyun nahi kar sakte hum daring?. Aap bhi toh kitni daring karte hain? Daring par kewal aapka naam likha hai kya? Aapne daring ko khareed rakha hai kya.  Arnav also shouts some insults at her and turns away and she starts crying. Arnav melts and tries calming himself and reminding himself that he's here to apologise. As he turns back to Khushi, he notices she's gone (she is a ninja too…there is no way you can disappear that quickly without any noise).

Shyam is giving medicines to Shashi. He notices the ring mark on Shyam's finger. Shashi asks Shyam to get some water. As Shyam leaves, Shashi dials Rani Sahiba's number but Shyam returns before contemplated time since Madhumati is getting the water. He hurriedly puts the phone down but it drops. Shyam comes and Shashi immediately reaches out for a book. He apologises and says he knocked the phone over by mistake. It rings and Shyam sees Rani Sahiba calling. Shashi looks at him suspiciously. Madhumati comes with the water and Shyam takes his leave.

Everyone's eating dinner. Manorma comments on Arnav and La being absent. Shyam claims to be present and says he's hungry. Manorma says how everyone in the house is unpredictible except Akash who always does what she tells him to, including marriage . Shyam tells her not to be so confident. One never knows with marriages these days.Anjali says if Akash has no guarantee than neither does their marriage (you got that right…the writers are hinting here). Shyam says he's her slave. And they reach about how Shyam had called her. Shyam is puzzled. He realises that Shashi must've done something and says maybe it was dialed by mistake (DM please save shashi)

Arnav is looking around for Khushi. He sees her standing on the porch, crying and feels bad. He goes to talk to her but she starts leaving. Arnav loses his cool and grabs hold of her and tells her not to walk away from him. She finally breaks and tells him to get over and done with what he says. That was one aggressive apology…I would be scared

Khushi is stunned. Arnav slowly lets go of her and she taunts him about how difficult it must've been for him, THE ASR, to apologise to her, KKG. Khushi tells him about how her parents had died in an accident when she was 8. She was too young to understand that they were never coming back. She confesses that she still believes that her parents have become stars and that is why, she hangs stars above her bed, she's scared of dark and scared to sleep alone. Even after so many years, she still hopes that everything is a bad nightmare. She tells him that now he knows everything about her. He should say sorry. On the other hand, the usually calm and composed Arnav has tears in his eyes as he listens to Khushi narrate her sad childhood tale. Khushi tells him to leave it. He won't be able to say sorry to her because she is just not up to that standard. Khushi is leaving when Arnav calls out to her. She turns. Arnav composes himself and says 'Sorry' to Khushi. Khushi is stunned. She leaves and Arnav is left alone crying.

Payal asks Khushi if she's cried again. She asks what's wrong. Khushi says she first wants a cup of tea. Payal says she's crazy and will drive others around her mad, too.

Meanwhile, Anjali is also trying to make Arnav say what he's hiding. She says his eyes can't lie. He had cried. Arnav asks her to leave him alone.

Khushi says Arnav had said Sorry also in such a way that she cried and told him everything She compares ASR's sorry to Gold Medal to earn which she had to do so much.

Anjali says something which gets Arnav annoyed. She says Sorry and he says that she's said sorry 5 times. Is it that easy? It's so difficult for him. Anjali asks him if he's fine. He says yes and then no. He thinks he's going mad. Anjali tells him to sleep and goes. Arnav is left wondering

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hoping to bring good cheers and laughter to all!

This first one is a satire on BD!  I know BDs had ruined our enjoyment of the show but sometimes they were necessary!  I hope I didn't offend anyone!    Please don't be mad!!  It's too hilarious and the interview with the BD is just brilliant!  smiley-happy096.gif  🤣   loool.gif   rofl.gif 

Arnav & Khushi (Arhi) VM - Satire on Body Double Chemistry by ahladini
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR43VYyT-nA[/YOUTUBE]

Why Barun Sobti quit IPKKND !! by ahladini   rofl.gif 
I had a great laughs with this one too!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4BLkF44Ac4[/YOUTUBE]

A Fake Conversation with Barun Sobti by ahladini  🤣  loool.gif
I imagined our very own investigator reporter Durga conducting this important interview!   😉

Katelyn these r fantastic...couldn stop laughin throughout the 1st one
🤣...i din knw...even my fav scene had BD...What the!!!!

second the endin was superb...loved it...third i had watched it...the maker has really good humor nd creativity

ina211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Hey ina
Sorry for butting in! Indi and BD know about my bad habit. Hope you will get used to it too!😃
Great observation this! Never thought of this! Certainly, the Prakash bros and Miss Chamko powder were the first to know that Arnav had the dhak dhak for Khushi ! 

Hey wivi!
c'mon...butting is is what we all are here for. Yes...i wonder if this OP shared it with other P's later (HP,MP,JP...) that chhotey sir's dil goes dhak dhak for jhalli ma'am saab! ;-)
and wivy...in ASR style dialog... "Tumhe kya lagta hai...main yahan butt in karne aayi hoon??" ROFL
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

82- PART of 83

Parents'Anniversary PART 2 

Happiness and sadness are the two sides of the same coin. Every person experiences both sides so as to maintain the natural equilibrium. Sadness is a feeling which strikes the heart of humans when there is an undesired result or when he/she lost something very precious.This is exactly Arnav [king]and [queen]Khushi's life story.They both have lost their parents and this side of the coin is always there for them no matter what ,the only thing matters how to deal with it to move on with their lives.

Unfortunately Khuhsi moved on but Arnav couldn't. When Khushi will come to his life, he will move on.

Story of [rooks]Anjali and Shyam along with the story of [pawns] Gupta and Raizada's family [with Bishops(Nani and Arnav's mom) involvement ] is filled with these two sides of the coin.

Humein Aansu Se Zakhmo Ko Dhona Nahi Aata

Milti Hai Khushi To Use Khona Nahi Aata

Seh Lete Hai Har Ghum Hans Ke

Log Kehte Hai Humein Rona Nahi Aata

By shayari

TRANSLATION:

I CAN'T CLEAN MY WOUNDS WITH TEARS

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LOSE HAPPINESS WHEN COMES TO ME

I EMBRACE ALL GRIEF WITH SMILE

BUT STILL PEOPLE SAY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CRY

These two epis have  plots side by side...

PLOT #1

King and Queen's sad moments[continue from part 1]

Khushi rushes through the door to be free from the immense pain given by Arnav by closing the door at her without her fault.Her steps are faster than her dropping tears when Naniji calls her to put halt on both.She in her standstill does not know what to do but with her golden heart how can she see the elderly Naniji struggling with all and this.Naiji asks her to fill up  Ganga Jal for Sharat and she knows the meaning of it as Arnav made it very clear to her.

She can bear Arnav's harsh words, but can't ignore to share burden of an elders.

Symbolism and connection:This is related with the flour which Khushi just spread all over him in the kitchen but also spread on her feet too.In some casts in India they wash Bride's feet with milk and flour.Khushi is doing all the rituals one by one.Its pure FATE and today she is taking blessings indirectly from His parents as she is here on their death anniversary and She is the elder Bahu Arnav's wife and she is preparing it as this is her right.FATE is playing big role here.

Undoubtedly destiny keeps playing it's game.

Arnav stops her furiously "Sharadh ki tyari sirf ghar wale karte hain...Aaj ka din mere liyeh bohot important aur aaj keh din mujhe tumhari shakal dekhna pade mujhe bilkul pasand nahin hai[Only family members do the prep of Sharadh,Today's day is very important for me and I don't want to see your face today]

Convulsion of Khush's pain reaches its hikes and she rushes towards the doorway with eyes filled with tears and Arnav stood there ruthlessly as he wants to hate her for  thinking of him that low.

he indeed was in compunction!

Anjali stops Khushi again and asks her lovingly and with concern, the reason of leaving as someone said something to her but she never did nor will do mentioning Arnav's name.Anjali understands she can't take this pain as she is an orphan too and all of this is increasing her distress.She tries to pacify Khushi while Arnav rages over this but stupefies at Anjali's words"aapko apne Amma aur Bauji ki yaad aa rahi hai"[you are missing your parents] He couldn't move or blink while watching two  important people in his life crying and sharing their common pain .

Reverberation of his words make him realize his mistake and he wants to rectify it but she is gone .He tries to find her and gets a glimpse of her face filled with pain which brings agony in him but she leaves him with this affliction and gripping hurt because he knows the real meaning of this pain he gave her and this time he has to rectify it.

he was remorseful for his excruciating words.

Symbolism and Connection:Arnav's reflection while he was in pain but reflection is approximately  same as him ,

Acc to Egyptians reflections are like reflecting on one's thoughts and actions in an eternal process of self-evaluation and this time Arnav is in this process as reflection tells you what is currently true.He is self evaluating himself to rectify his mistake.

brilliant!👏

Also there are two vases while he is coming down and # 2 represents a famine # as it relates to closeness, harmony, and sensitivity.Sensual awareness among couple.That's what Arnav and Khushi are being going through.

Khushi's pain has no end today when she finds out her Babuji's condition.She can't see her Babuji like that as she has lost her parents but her immense love shows the power of love this family has given her.

Pause here[Connected Dots]:Khushi was only eight when Garima brought her when she got married with Shashiji as Buaji says in epi 2 and since then Shahiji gave her love more than anyone even more than Garima.She is so close to him and very much vulnerable to tell him all which she shares with DM the same way Arnav is vulnerable to his Di for now but Khushi will be more than her as I explained  in epi 80.He was hugging her while crying without opening up but he opens his heart filled with pains to Khushi regardless in anger in epi 81 and will tell her about his Mom's suicide too later and that day he will be free from this burden on his chest.At the same time Khushi is the only one he takes  to his sacred Garden where his mother is in between roses ,the rose which he gives her on her Bday  even if TODAY he does not want her to attend their Barsi[death anniversary] . Not only that he will believe in stars [both will see stars together and telepathy moment]as parents and will create for her the Galaxy where his mother and her mother will be together.[Saath Saath]

Khushi's affliction has no limit today as someone scratches her wounds again and he is no other than her Arnavji.Sitting right besides her Babuji a girl of eight years old again wants her Babuji to embrace her the same way he did  ten years ago.She can't leave him or see him in this pain as she already lost her parents and she can't go through the same agony again.

Pause here:"hum apne Amma aur Bauji ko eik bar kho chuke hain ..hum se Dubara yeh sab nahin hoga.."[I lost my parents once and I can't bear that pain again]Khushi says these to Arnav while hugging him and then again while sitting besides him.

PLOT#2

[Rooks]Anjali and Shyam's sad moments

Anjali wants her husband right besides her as this is her important day.She calls her artful and crafty hubby more than enough time but each time sly has

illusory and deceptive answer to deviate her questions as he can't go there while Khushi is there this is a sad moment for him as he can't keep up with this."Dhobi ka kuta na ghar ka na ghat ka"...[sly]

Anjali,'"you did'nt come on Teej ,wasn't present at time of wedding anniversary but I didn't say anything.But today if you are not here then..."Love her the way she disconnected him.

SYMBOLISM &CONNECTION: Water,[Pani...Jal] Shyam's entrance with dropping water and putting Ghee in the fire.

Water is associated with purity but water is an element usually associated with girls and women also. It can also be used to show love or concern.  Characters and things that are shown to have a 'watery' quality to them usually have a blue-colored theme to them.  Blue color of water as Shyam's bracelet .He is in love or more of having lust of a girl.

Ghee[boiled butter and strained] symbolizes sacrification along with the use in marriage ceremony and funeral to purify dead. Arnav is going to sacrifice his Love for his Di .

Water spills,ghee goes to fire and Shyam enters"Dhan aur Mun Chunchul hai, miritue sache hai"[ Money and heart are naught but death is is a truth] Hatts off to creators how beautiful they connected these things together.Water and his character is so cleverly connected here.

Anjali's tears for her parents or for her agonizing sly hubby who never stands right besides him makes me vexatious for her.His astute , artful , and insidious moves are going to hurt almost anyone especially Anjali's parents especially her mother whose spirit is not only in pain for her son but also for her daughter too.

Shyam is devil, when devil is around pain is inevitable.And the devil wander around us with a mask on. So we can't even recognise him.

PLOT#3

Gupta [Pawns]Family's sad moments

Shyam is playing his slimy games with house ladies while Babuji is playing his sagacious game given by the grace of DM.He feels pain in his arm and chest and fells down unconsciously.God sometimes plays game with our heart and minds in such a way that you have to leave it him because of lack of answers .Divine power is making Shyam a reason of survival here.He brings the doctor and tries to give courage to the family too even in his Slithery way

He did it for his own benefit. he wanted to win the trust of Guptas.

Payal he can't call RM to tell Khushi come home "iski pol na khul jayegi"[he will be exposed] as RaniSahiba is calling over and over.

Buaji praises Shyam way too much and same as Amma as Shyam is the one who saved his life.Arggg ..He is winning heart over here to get Khushi.

buaji is too much. How cum an elderly person like her trusted a stranger blindly, without even checking his background.

Pause here:Doctor tells Shyam about the medication and warns him about the heart attack. He is a healer now and killer later because he is not going to tell family about meds and he will use his heart trouble to kill him.

Shyam is just a relentless monster!😡

Hate his moves today as he is totally disgusting.😡😡😡

Babuji even in this condition did not forget to recall the duty as a father.He picked up his phone which he made Payal leaving there to get another pillow for him.Meanwhile Slither notices he left his phone in the bedroom and he comes in and gets suspicious at Babuji as in this condition and moving on his bed But before he could do anything Khushi comes in and embraces with her father .Babuji calms her down.Sly takes his phone and goes out but I hated him lusting over Khushi while she was embraces her father...Yuck! Dirty man with dirty thinking.Cheap creep!!😡😡😡

keen observation. I didn't notice yet. I just hate this shabby fellow.

He calls RaniSahiba as "Maidan Saaf hai"[everything is clear] and he can go to his money but mone does not want to talk to him...

PLOT # 4

Raizadas[Pawns] with Bishops

"Meri aankhon mein tu muskuraye

Meri Dadkan pey hain tere saye"

Naniji [Bishop#1 ] sitting in distress  with her grandson Akash.Her pain has no limit so is her courage and strength.She lost her child Arnav's mother but got courage to raise her two kids with Love and affection.Her tears does not show weakness but shows the loss she feels for her kids as a mother because she has seen ups and downs while raising them.Akash is his right hand as he was sitting on her right side.He is her son's child but she always keeps Arnav and Anjali up front no matter what.Her lives with her through her eyes Arnav and Anjali who are close to Nani's heart.Mamiji and Mamaji love these kids like on one can and Mamiji's concerns for Dmadji makes absolutely sense ,he must be present right besides Anajli at this fragile moment.Arnav's hand on his sister as"Dair se sahi par zaroor ayenge"[it will be late but he will be here.] 

I love and respect nani so much.She is very impartial and a woman of strong values and principals.

Arnav's Mom[Bishop #2} is always with him .She knows his pain and always show him the way.Because of her attachment he was always close to her heart and Arnav's eyes are always searching for her even these are close under that scream"Maa".The pain he closes in his fist grabs his Mom's spirit and gives him sign I am here with you don't worry.Her "Rooh" Atma [spirit] is in tremulous seeing her son in agony as her painful memories are still fresh as the day one in his head.

Arnav's agony couldn't keep her mom's soul in peace. A mom is like that. May be a mom's soul doesn't salvage even after her death if she sees her children in pain.

Pause here:Acc to some beliefs during praying for dead ,pure and good spirits [Rooh][Atmas]come and visit you and they are not happy if they see you crying so its better to pray to God May God bless them with his blessings in their after life rather than cry and make it difficult for them.

That's why every religion teach us to pray for the dead.

PONDERING POINT-REMEMBERArnav's Mom is the one who is going to guide him during his marriage day regardless of Dadi and Shyam unanimous effort to destroy it.

Amazing thought!👏

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdp0wyf7js4

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdp0wyf7js4[/YOUTUBE]  

simply awesome.
blue lines stood out for me.
I gave my opinions in pink.
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 85!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anjali is making a list and the whole family is gathered around her along with la and mami ji. and arnav is climbing down the stairs. As a servant is going, he spills coffee/tea on Arnav…and the poor man gets the fright of his life as he thinks but shockingly arnav spares the poor man and orders him to make another one…and the mami rightly says that the sun has risen from the west today

Then Khushi, who is suddenly in a good mood and attacks the kitchen… Payal is wondering how come khushi is all happy when she was sad the other night.  Then garima is like since bua ji is gone you are acting out…I have no clue how she handled you.  Then garima leaves and khushi tells her that she is happy because arnav sayed sorry. In her room khushi looks at the mirror and saw that her arm is brused and she thought of last night…she goes out with her dupatta wrapped around her…her mom asked why and she said she is cold…garima said that sanka devi is the perfect name for her.

the whole of Raizada Mansion is still wondering how come we have the sun rising from the and Anjali is all praise for la and of course Nani puts la down,,,and then la goes to Arnav and is helping him get ready for the office…arnav gets annoyed and tells her to stop acting like his wife…and la gets sad.  And arnav climbs down the stairs cursing JP for not doing his job as he was told (he is just one person who is taking care of the house).  Khushi walks in and anji asked why is she wrapped in a dupatta and before khushi can answer it, someone calls Anjali.  Arnav walks right past her but her dupaata gets suck on his laptop and falls down.  Then he hands her the dupaata and as she was putting it on, he sees that her arm is bruised and he says Sorry and then walks off…Khushi was shocked and was like he said sorry twice in two days…
La comes in and said that ASR yelled at her…and khushi was still in her world…and la took her out of it and told her why asr yelled at her.

Shashi went to shyam's work and was enquiring about him with some lawyer…apparently shyam is an awesome lawyer who helps the normal people…who would have thought…shashi found out that his family is in delhi…as shashi was leaving…shyam is in his lawyer suit (again shocking he goes to work)…walk right past each other…shashi is wondering why shyam is a PG if he has family here….and when shyam went to his station the other lawyer was like did you see your nw client…shyam was like know and then he notices shashi… (please save the man)

Payash had a sweet conversation on the phone…and after he finished akash said that he will only think of marriage after bhai gets married after mami asked if he will still marry of her choice…mami is worried that her son will be a bachelor all his life.

Khushi gives la a make over and dress her up as a bride on her wedding day…kind of confused by this act but whatever….khushi was explaining about marriage and la was like I never knew how beautiful it is…right when khushi was about to leave…ASR enters the how and khushi was leaving the room and ASR is right there but he has not seen her yet…the episode ends on khushi's shocked face.  How will arnav react to La and khushi's plan????

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 84!!!!!!!!!

Shyam tries to handle the situation by telling the man that he has another client whom he had to go and meet. The man gets confused but leaves. Shashi looks suspicious (his face was like are you really trying to pull a fast one on me) and Shyam says that contrary to what people feel, a lawyer can't be in the court all the time. If he keeps fighting cases, when will he prepare?(Honestly I swear hedoes not go to work). Shashi smiles and Shyam leaves but Shashi's suspicions refuse to believe him.

Arnav opens his room's door to find La standing there. She comes in and asks if they can leave for the party. Arnav says he doesn't want to go to the party and gets irritated with her saying 'Arnavji, Arnavji' all the time(it really does not sound natural'she is forcing herself'I can see how it is annoying). La says that she won't call him that if he doesn't like but why is he angry with her since morning? Then she says that she's going to the party alone but she will not drink and flirt with anyone else (good girl, khushi thought you well). She rests her head on his shoulder and says she'll only miss him. Just then the bell rings. La calls out for a servant and asks him if Khushi has arrived. Arnva gets shocked knowing that Khushi (he got so excited to hear khushi's name)  is accompanying La to the party. La goes to do her touch up and Arnav goes to see Khushi.

Arnav checks Khushi out. She catches him staring at her and he looks away. She recalls ASR screaming at her about her false sympathies and she looks away. Arnav finally starts approaching Khushi and she is unable to meet his eyes. As Arnav reaches her, La comes and says they're getting late and drags Khushi away. ArHi throw helpless glances at each other as Khushi and la walk out of the door.

Khushi is feeling awkward in the party. La says she is going further in and Khushi can take her time to join in. Khushi is standing and contemplating about what to do when she recollects Arnav insulting her and gets annoyed with herself for thinking about him. As she turns, she bumps into him. She is about to leave when Arnav calls her. She says La is inside and again starts leaving. He calls her again and she screams at him for trying to talk to her. Arnav finally loses him temper (shocking) and asks her how dare you khushi is like, Kyun nahi kar sakte hum daring?. Aap bhi toh kitni daring karte hain? Daring par kewal aapka naam likha hai kya? Aapne daring ko khareed rakha hai kya.  Arnav also shouts some insults at her and turns away and she starts crying. Arnav melts and tries calming himself and reminding himself that he's here to apologise. As he turns back to Khushi, he notices she's gone (she is a ninja too'there is no way you can disappear that quickly without any noise).

Shyam is giving medicines to Shashi. He notices the ring mark on Shyam's finger. Shashi asks Shyam to get some water. As Shyam leaves, Shashi dials Rani Sahiba's number but Shyam returns before contemplated time since Madhumati is getting the water. He hurriedly puts the phone down but it drops. Shyam comes and Shashi immediately reaches out for a book. He apologises and says he knocked the phone over by mistake. It rings and Shyam sees Rani Sahiba calling. Shashi looks at him suspiciously. Madhumati comes with the water and Shyam takes his leave.

Everyone's eating dinner. Manorma comments on Arnav and La being absent. Shyam claims to be present and says he's hungry. Manorma says how everyone in the house is unpredictible except Akash who always does what she tells him to, including marriage . Shyam tells her not to be so confident. One never knows with marriages these days.Anjali says if Akash has no guarantee than neither does their marriage (you got that right'the writers are hinting here). Shyam says he's her slave. And they reach about how Shyam had called her. Shyam is puzzled. He realises that Shashi must've done something and says maybe it was dialed by mistake (DM please save shashi)

Arnav is looking around for Khushi. He sees her standing on the porch, crying and feels bad. He goes to talk to her but she starts leaving. Arnav loses his cool and grabs hold of her and tells her not to walk away from him. She finally breaks and tells him to get over and done with what he says. That was one aggressive apology'I would be scared

Khushi is stunned. Arnav slowly lets go of her and she taunts him about how difficult it must've been for him, THE ASR, to apologise to her, KKG. Khushi tells him about how her parents had died in an accident when she was 8. She was too young to understand that they were never coming back. She confesses that she still believes that her parents have become stars and that is why, she hangs stars above her bed, she's scared of dark and scared to sleep alone. Even after so many years, she still hopes that everything is a bad nightmare. She tells him that now he knows everything about her. He should say sorry. On the other hand, the usually calm and composed Arnav has tears in his eyes as he listens to Khushi narrate her sad childhood tale. Khushi tells him to leave it. He won't be able to say sorry to her because she is just not up to that standard. Khushi is leaving when Arnav calls out to her. She turns. Arnav composes himself and says 'Sorry' to Khushi. Khushi is stunned. She leaves and Arnav is left alone crying.

Payal asks Khushi if she's cried again. She asks what's wrong. Khushi says she first wants a cup of tea. Payal says she's crazy and will drive others around her mad, too.

Meanwhile, Anjali is also trying to make Arnav say what he's hiding. She says his eyes can't lie. He had cried. Arnav asks her to leave him alone.

Khushi says Arnav had said Sorry also in such a way that she cried and told him everything She compares ASR's sorry to Gold Medal to earn which she had to do so much.

Anjali says something which gets Arnav annoyed. She says Sorry and he says that she's said sorry 5 times. Is it that easy? It's so difficult for him. Anjali asks him if he's fine. He says yes and then no. He thinks he's going mad. Anjali tells him to sleep and goes. Arnav is left wondering

hi anita,

uff that "arnavji" used to really annoy me. never understood why the writers asked for it. also, must her clothes be chamkili look alike? something unthought out in this totally. and not needed in such an otherwise well written story.

ha ha the daring wala scene. so good. and yes, i agree with thee, that girl be ninja too.

lovely account and it was a great episode. that sorry scene, i can see it forever and not get bored. that and the practice in front of the mirror. thanks for a keen update. even i would have quaked at such an apology, but ninja did a neat trick. 😆 he shouted and he cried. poor things.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chalhov

Indi thanks for sharing

Recently started reading some FFs and that sentence definately applies 😉

Tumi ekdom dushtu Indi.😛
yeah, Barun said ki holo.🤗
Nursing class! I got it.so you can touch him everywhere. 😉
Hey why don't you appoint yourself as his bengali teacher?
Oboshsho tomar kono bhorosa nai,you will definitely start flirting him😆
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Tumi ekdom dushtu Indi.😛
yeah, Barun said ki holo.🤗
Nursing class! I got it.so you can touch him everywhere. 😉
Hey why don't you appoint yourself as his bengali teacher?
Oboshsho tomar kono bhorosa nai,you will definitely start flirting him😆

haww, flirt? me?

ok truth is, had i been 5 sizes smaller, and just a wee bit younger, and perhaps not married, amay keu dhorey rakhtey parto na, no one could have stopped me. 

bangla teacher, maybe not. my bong won't make the cut... but maybe wiwy? 🤣
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

82- PART of 83

Parents'Anniversary PART 2 

Happiness and sadness are the two sides of the same coin. Every person experiences both sides so as to maintain the natural equilibrium. Sadness is a feeling which strikes the heart of humans when there is an undesired result or when he/she lost something very precious.This is exactly Arnav [king]and [queen]Khushi's life story.They both have lost their parents and this side of the coin is always there for them no matter what ,the only thing matters how to deal with it to move on with their lives.

Story of [rooks]Anjali and Shyam along with the story of [pawns] Gupta and Raizada's family [with Bishops(Nani and Arnav's mom) involvement ] is filled with these two sides of the coin.

Humein Aansu Se Zakhmo Ko Dhona Nahi Aata

Milti Hai Khushi To Use Khona Nahi Aata

Seh Lete Hai Har Ghum Hans Ke

Log Kehte Hai Humein Rona Nahi Aata

By shayari

TRANSLATION:

I CAN'T CLEAN MY WOUNDS WITH TEARS

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LOSE HAPPINESS WHEN COMES TO ME

I EMBRACE ALL GRIEF WITH SMILE

BUT STILL PEOPLE SAY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CRY

These two epis have  plots side by side...

PLOT #1

King and Queen's sad moments[continue from part 1]

Khushi rushes through the door to be free from the immense pain given by Arnav by closing the door at her without her fault.Her steps are faster than her dropping tears when Naniji calls her to put halt on both.She in her standstill does not know what to do but with her golden heart how can she see the elderly Naniji struggling with all and this.Naiji asks her to fill up  Ganga Jal for Sharat and she knows the meaning of it as Arnav made it very clear to her.

Symbolism and connection:This is related with the flour which Khushi just spread all over him in the kitchen but also spread on her feet too.In some casts in India they wash Bride's feet with milk and flour.Khushi is doing all the rituals one by one.Its pure FATE and today she is taking blessings indirectly from His parents as she is here on their death anniversary and She is the elder Bahu Arnav's wife and she is preparing it as this is her right.FATE is playing big role here.

Arnav stops her furiously "Sharadh ki tyari sirf ghar wale karte hain...Aaj ka din mere liyeh bohot important aur aaj keh din mujhe tumhari shakal dekhna pade mujhe bilkul pasand nahin hai[Only family members do the prep of Sharadh,Today's day is very important for me and I don't want to see your face today]

Convulsion of Khush's pain reaches its hikes and she rushes towards the doorway with eyes filled with tears and Arnav stood there ruthlessly as he wants to hate her for  thinking of him that low.

Anjali stops Khushi again and asks her lovingly and with concern, the reason of leaving as someone said something to her but she never did nor will do mentioning Arnav's name.Anjali understands she can't take this pain as she is an orphan too and all of this is increasing her distress.She tries to pacify Khushi while Arnav rages over this but stupefies at Anjali's words"aapko apne Amma aur Bauji ki yaad aa rahi hai"[you are missing your parents] He couldn't move or blink while watching two  important people in his life crying and sharing their common pain .

Reverberation of his words make him realize his mistake and he wants to rectify it but she is gone .He tries to find her and gets a glimpse of her face filled with pain which brings agony in him but she leaves him with this affliction and gripping hurt because he knows the real meaning of this pain he gave her and this time he has to rectify it.

Symbolism and Connection:Arnav's reflection while he was in pain but reflection is approximately  same as him ,

Acc to Egyptians reflections are like reflecting on one's thoughts and actions in an eternal process of self-evaluation and this time Arnav is in this process as reflection tells you what is currently true.He is self evaluating himself to rectify his mistake.

Also there are two vases while he is coming down and # 2 represents a famine # as it relates to closeness, harmony, and sensitivity.Sensual awareness among couple.That's what Arnav and Khushi are being going through.

Khushi's pain has no end today when she finds out her Babuji's condition.She can't see her Babuji like that as she has lost her parents but her immense love shows the power of love this family has given her.

Pause here[Connected Dots]:Khushi was only eight when Garima brought her when she got married with Shashiji as Buaji says in epi 2 and since then Shahiji gave her love more than anyone even more than Garima.She is so close to him and very much vulnerable to tell him all which she shares with DM the same way Arnav is vulnerable to his Di for now but Khushi will be more than her as I explained  in epi 80.He was hugging her while crying without opening up but he opens his heart filled with pains to Khushi regardless in anger in epi 81 and will tell her about his Mom's suicide too later and that day he will be free from this burden on his chest.At the same time Khushi is the only one he takes  to his sacred Garden where his mother is in between roses ,the rose which he gives her on her Bday  even if TODAY he does not want her to attend their Barsi[death anniversary] . Not only that he will believe in stars [both will see stars together and telepathy moment]as parents and will create for her the Galaxy where his mother and her mother will be together.[Saath Saath]

Khushi's affliction has no limit today as someone scratches her wounds again and he is no other than her Arnavji.Sitting right besides her Babuji a girl of eight years old again wants her Babuji to embrace her the same way he did  ten years ago.She can't leave him or see him in this pain as she already lost her parents and she can't go through the same agony again.

Pause here:"hum apne Amma aur Bauji ko eik bar kho chuke hain ..hum se Dubara yeh sab nahin hoga.."[I lost my parents once and I can't bear that pain again]Khushi says these to Arnav while hugging him and then again while sitting besides him.

PLOT#2

[Rooks]Anjali and Shyam's sad moments

Anjali wants her husband right besides her as this is her important day.She calls her artful and crafty hubby more than enough time but each time sly has

illusory and deceptive answer to deviate her questions as he can't go there while Khushi is there this is a sad moment for him as he can't keep up with this."Dhobi ka kuta na ghar ka na ghat ka"...[sly]

Anjali,'"you did'nt come on Teej ,wasn't present at time of wedding anniversary but I didn't say anything.But today if you are not here then..."Love her the way she disconnected him.

SYMBOLISM &CONNECTION: Water,[Pani...Jal] Shyam's entrance with dropping water and putting Ghee in the fire.

Water is associated with purity but water is an element usually associated with girls and women also. It can also be used to show love or concern.  Characters and things that are shown to have a 'watery' quality to them usually have a blue-colored theme to them.  Blue color of water as Shyam's bracelet .He is in love or more of having lust of a girl.

Ghee[boiled butter and strained] symbolizes sacrification along with the use in marriage ceremony and funeral to purify dead. Arnav is going to sacrifice his Love for his Di .

Water spills,ghee goes to fire and Shyam enters"Dhan aur Mun Chunchul hai, miritue sache hai"[ Money and heart are naught but death is is a truth] Hatts off to creators how beautiful they connected these things together.Water and his character is so cleverly connected here.

Anjali's tears for her parents or for her agonizing sly hubby who never stands right besides him makes me vexatious for her.His astute , artful , and insidious moves are going to hurt almost anyone especially Anjali's parents especially her mother whose spirit is not only in pain for her son but also for her daughter too.

PLOT#3

Gupta [Pawns]Family's sad moments

Shyam is playing his slimy games with house ladies while Babuji is playing his sagacious game given by the grace of DM.He feels pain in his arm and chest and fells down unconsciously.God sometimes plays game with our heart and minds in such a way that you have to leave it him because of lack of answers .Divine power is making Shyam a reason of survival here.He brings the doctor and tries to give courage to the family too even in his Slithery way.Payal he can't call RM to tell Khushi come home "iski pol na khul jayegi"[he will be exposed] as RaniSahiba is calling over and over.

Buaji praises Shyam way too much and same as Amma as Shyam is the one who saved his life.Arggg ..He is winning heart over here to get Khushi.

Pause here:Doctor tells Shyam about the medication and warns him about the heart attack. He is a healer now and killer later because he is not going to tell family about meds and he will use his heart trouble to kill him.

Hate his moves today as he is totally disgusting.😡😡😡

Babuji even in this condition did not forget to recall the duty as a father.He picked up his phone which he made Payal leaving there to get another pillow for him.Meanwhile Slither notices he left his phone in the bedroom and he comes in and gets suspicious at Babuji as in this condition and moving on his bed But before he could do anything Khushi comes in and embraces with her father .Babuji calms her down.Sly takes his phone and goes out but I hated him lusting over Khushi while she was embraces her father...Yuck! Dirty man with dirty thinking.Cheap creep!!😡😡😡

He calls RaniSahiba as "Maidan Saaf hai"[everything is clear] and he can go to his money but mone does not want to talk to him...

PLOT # 4

Raizadas[Pawns] with Bishops

"Meri aankhon mein tu muskuraye

Meri Dadkan pey hain tere saye"

Naniji [Bishop#1 ] sitting in distress  with her grandson Akash.Her pain has no limit so is her courage and strength.She lost her child Arnav's mother but got courage to raise her two kids with Love and affection.Her tears does not show weakness but shows the loss she feels for her kids as a mother because she has seen ups and downs while raising them.Akash is his right hand as he was sitting on her right side.He is her son's child but she always keeps Arnav and Anjali up front no matter what.Her lives with her through her eyes Arnav and Anjali who are close to Nani's heart.Mamiji and Mamaji love these kids like on one can and Mamiji's concerns for Dmadji makes absolutely sense ,he must be present right besides Anajli at this fragile moment.Arnav's hand on his sister as"Dair se sahi par zaroor ayenge"[it will be late but he will be here.] 

Arnav's Mom[Bishop #2} is always with him .She knows his pain and always show him the way.Because of her attachment he was always close to her heart and Arnav's eyes are always searching for her even these are close under that scream"Maa".The pain he closes in his fist grabs his Mom's spirit and gives him sign I am here with you don't worry.Her "Rooh" Atma [spirit] is in tremulous seeing her son in agony as her painful memories are still fresh as the day one in his head.

Pause here:Acc to some beliefs during praying for dead ,pure and good spirits [Rooh][Atmas]come and visit you and they are not happy if they see you crying so its better to pray to God May God bless them with his blessings in their after life rather than cry and make it difficult for them.

PONDERING POINT-REMEMBERArnav's Mom is the one who is going to guide him during his marriage day regardless of Dadi and Shyam unanimous effort to destroy it.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdp0wyf7js4

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdp0wyf7js4[/YOUTUBE]  

beautiful, arshi i liked your four plots and the poem you start with. all in purple had me excited. pinks are awww stuff. nani is one of my faves, in this viewing, the nuances and intricacies of her character comes through so well. such a  fine personality. a few flaws, but over all, absolute princess. as you say, he pain and her courage beautifully matched. a gracious woman, one who moved from a smaller cosier environment to the demands of the big city. lost her husband, a big mainstay of women, but never lost her heart or her grit. loves her grand children like a mother, and tries to see them as gifts of her only daughter, taken from her cruelly. thsi si genuine positive thinking. and though the courtesies and ways o an era gone by are loved by her, equally she is progressive. khushi working was an idea she encouraged. her bahuria, sleeps and does makeupiya the whole day, cooks awfully, naniji is outwardly curt with manorama, but she loves her much nonetheless. mano knows it and loves her "loin" sasuma right back. nani is so encouraging and cute in matters of love especially if she likes the pairing. and even about la, finally she not only accepts, she acknowledges la did brill. this is the kind of woman a grandma needs to be. oh, as khushi said, and she dances. too too cute.

watching her looking at her daughter's photograph was hard and jayshree t was fabulous in this scene. just one look and so much was said.

the symbolisms were all very thought provoking. i am still thinking about that ghee and gangajal, i'll add my thoughts and do a short post.

khushi doing elder daughter in law like things. so well written. never seemed forced.

thanks, that was a deep take. 👏 👏