Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: wiwy

Indi
I am officially katti with you for not not even giving a hint about this video and message!
When were you planning to tell, if at all you were? Jao humey koi faraq nahi padta! Katti, katti, katti!

see i would have told you surely by the time he took me out for coffee. 🀣. wiwy ji, i was sworn to secrecy by ts. and how would i know the man would actually read the note... i seriously feel sorry for him, having to go through all that we come up with. πŸ˜†. wanna be popular? there, go read a truckload of our adoration billets doux. poor fellow. anyway, once i had the video, i thought, i'd assure you that i've demoted myself to message girl. the massage and other stuff are all yours and your several soutens'. now if one of them hid the truth from you, that months ago she sent him missives, main kya karoon?  aur koi ruth ke katti karle hume faraq nahin padta, par baat aap ki hai...

did you see the last bit, when his eyes came back to the words and roamed over them just for a second more, then he said, appreciate it, or something to that effect? that's when indi died. his eyes came back.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

I can be his bangla teacher coz i have to teach in bangla anyways! In fact am willing to teach him ANYTHING! But don't want any recommendation from you, indi !  Tumi je amake koto dukho diyecho...you have hurt me so much...😭 

raag korena raguni... ranga mathay chiruni... bar(un) ashbe ekhooni..

okay i can do it. now practicing in front of mirror... itna difficullt bhi nahin hai... what you won't talk to me... what do you think i have come here to apologise, don't walk away, if i'd known that my little (and oh so wonderful) timepass with that young man (gorgeous and uff as he is) would have hurt you so much... i would have never done it... samjhi tum?

sorry, (and can you see my gorgeous tears, just brimming at the edge of my hypnotic eyes), i'm really very sorry.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Wiwy koi baat nahi abhi bata diya na abb aap to pata chal gaya na. now you know she told all of us its not many days since TB met him. Its all over the MF now Indi told the blasters😊 and BD also told

chalhov,
thank you for your kind words of support. i need to go yell at ami now. πŸ˜†

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

see i would have told you surely by the time he took me out for coffee. 🀣. wiwy ji, i was sworn to secrecy by ts. and how would i know the man would actually read the note... i seriously feel sorry for him, having to go through all that we come up with. πŸ˜†. wanna be popular? there, go read a truckload of our adoration billets doux. poor fellow. anyway, once i had the video, i thought, i'd assure you that i've demoted myself to message girl. the massage and other stuff are all yours and your several soutens'. now if one of them hid the truth from you, that months ago she sent him missives, main kya karoon?  aur koi ruth ke katti karle hume faraq nahin padta, par baat aap ki hai...

did you see the last bit, when his eyes came back to the words and roamed over them just for a second more, then he said, appreciate it, or something to that effect? that's when indi died. his eyes came back.

Indi !
Okay, maine maaf kiya! You had HIM all to yourself from 1.33 to 2.21in the video! Yes, his eyes did linger over your words at the end!Oh! So lovingly! And he did say "I appreciate it."
ooohhh!  If only I could hug you, indi!  β€οΈ  β€οΈ   β€οΈ
πŸ€—   πŸ€—  πŸ€—   πŸ€—   πŸ€—   πŸ€—

Edited by wiwy - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Cute Sarun, always brings smile on my face

episode-84

Shyam almost got caught. The guy asked him why he was not there in the court, while he already told Sashiji that he was busy with his case. He somehow manged to deceive Sashiji,"If I remain in the court room all the time How can I make the case." Sashiji didn't seem impressed by his words.He is still incredulous about Shyam.

La came to bid bye to Arnav. she was sad that no one was accompanying her to the part .Arnav was very frustrated, as he didn't see Khushi today. It's so irking when La gets cozy to ASR.😑 The door bell rang and La told that it must be Khushi, as she asked Khsuhi to go with her to the party.. Arnav was about to close the door, but as soon as he heard Khushi was here, he seemed happy. So he rushed to see her. Khushi was wearing a better outfit, as she was going somewhere with La. Arnav got delectable to see her beautiful face. He gave her a pleasing look, but changed his attitude immediately and tried to pretend that he was not affected by her. chori pakri gayi ASR!πŸ˜† .Khushi got conscious remembering his harsh words. Arnav  came and stood in front of her with an apologetic face. When he intended to talk, La intervened and took Khushi with her,"Chamkili let's go. it's already  late.". Khushi didn't want to go. she was looking back at her Laad governor. I guess She read her LG's eyes, that he wanted to say something. La was literally dragging her out.

La insisted, but Khushi didn't want to enter the party hall. So La left her and went inside. khushi couldn't understand what to do, where to go, she couldn't even go to RM.  Arnav's raucous words reverberated in her mind again,"I don't want to see your face, so get out." She was cursing herself, why she was thinking of laad Governor! But good Lord, LG was right there. He softly called her "Khushi". Khushi thought he came for La. so she told him to go inside, where he actually came for Khushi. Khushi turned to leave but ASR called her again. She got frantic and started to vex him,"don't call me like this."  ASR got angry "how dare you". Khushi emulated him,"daring aap, daring pe sref apka naam lekha hai?"(she meant how dare is he.He only can dare, but nobody else.she was over reacting.) Arnav was irritated now,"what nonsense" khushi also called him nonsense and intended to say more, but she stopped herself, by putting her hand on her mouth. Sometimes her mouth acts waywardly.  she exasperated ASR so much,"do you think I came here to talk to you(yes Mr. sexy Akhroo you came to talk to her). If I talk to you lovingly two minutes, you forget your status." oh gosh ASR started to vex her again. Actually Khushi provoked him and pushed him to the edge. He saw tears welled in her eyes. Now He was repenting, "have to say sorry." when he was gathering courage Khushi was already gone.

In GH, Shyam was trying to coax babuji. But Sashiji's target was his phone. Somehow he had to get Rani Saheba's number. when Shyam was giving him the medicine he witnessed a ring mark on his ring finger. He told Shyam to get water for him. When Shyam went to get water he dialed Anjali's number. But he had to cut the call, as Shyam came back. Sashji dropped the phone while putting it in haste. Anajli called him back immediately.I don't know why Sasshiji called her, he should note her number instead. Anyway sly Shyam suspected something. so he left.

In the dinner table in RM mami started her sarcastic speech. "It seems so vacant as Anrav and La is not for dinner." Shyam intervened her that he was present there. Mami teased him,by calling him"bin badal wali barsat (unpredictable rain)" mami sometimes makes such appropriate comments!πŸ‘ She was bragging that only Akash was the most predictable and he will marry according to her taste. Shyam interrupted her,"Now a days there is no guarantee in marriage" Anjali protested,"If there is no guarantee in Akash, our marriage also doesn't have any guarantee." Shyam came to flatter her,"I'm your servant, so our marriage shouldn't have any issue." Anjali told him that she can't rely coz, he called her, but he cut the call and when she called he didn't pick the phone. Shyam got skeptical, "I didn't call you." He remembered how the phone fell down beside Sashiji's bed. He became sure that Sashiji, who tried to call Anjali. He tried to chicane Anjali,"I think it's automatically dialed your number in my pocket.'

Arnav was searching Khushi outside and finally found her forlorn in the gazebo. When she saw him she intended to leave. But Arnav called her "I need to talk to you." Khushi was obdurate this time, she didn't want to listen . Arnav hold her arms and turned her towards him,"Didn't I tell you when I talk don't turn around from me? don't you understand?" There is certain possessiveness in his voice. He modulated his voice to a pleaing tone,"I want to tell you something, you are keeping my mind in distress since morning." Khushi was indignant,"you mind your brain. I was not seen since morning, tell me what do you want to say." Arnav was frustrated,"I didn't mean to say those things. I didn't know about your parents.I shouldn't tell you those words." He screamed,"do you understand?" uff Mr. hot your apologizing or yelling? He got so frenzy that unknowingly strengthened his grip on her arm. When he realised that he was hurting her he left her arms. Khushi said in teary eyes,"so you wanted to say sorry. But it must be very difficult to say sorry to a girl like me.where is ASR and where is KKG? it's ok, as you don't know anything about me." she ellucidated him her story,"when I was eight my parents died in a car accident. I didn't know what does death mean that time. I thought they will be back. do you know that I still think my parents became star in the sky. so I hang star on my bed.I'm still scare of fast car, to sleep alone or to stay in the dark. It still seems a nightmare to me and I think it will over when I'll wake up". she continued "now you know everything about me. So say sorry."ASR was flummoxed, but couldn't say sorry either. khushi admonished,"let it be. how can you say sorry to a girl like me."she turned to leave. But ASR called her "Khushi". She turned. ASR said sorry, not once, but twice and finally begged in contrition,"I'm really very sorry" Barun was outstanding in this scene.πŸ‘He is such a magnificent actor! I bow down my head to him.

Nothing goes unnoticed by two caring elder siblings. Payal caught her little sister's anxiety and Anjali too. Arnav was trying to avoid Anjali, but she was stubborn"you cried today!". On the other hand Khushi couldn't hide her tension to Payal,"Laad Governor made me cry by saying sorry. and I aslo told him everything about me." Anjali also was after her bro, she was insisting him incessantly,"you are hiding something from me she kept begging sorry again and again for bothering him. Arnav got surprised,"you said sorry five times in a sentence. Is it so easy? why it's so difficult for me?"ASR was frustrated"it seems like I'm getting crazy". Anjali begged sorry again and suggested him to take rest and she left. ASR was still in perturbation.

Anjali got it right, something is wrong .
"Kya yehi pyaar hai"Is he falling in love?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUPoVqUYLFo&list=FLGG3aM4O5G1_gyBAE7CNrhw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

chalhov,
thank you for your kind words of support. i need to go yell at ami now. πŸ˜†

Rigt Chalhov! BD where art thou? Ab tumhari bari hai!!
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
This thread makes me miss the show so much.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Indi and @Wiwy

Both of you are unbelievable. 🀣 Roothe roothe Wiwy, manaaye Indi, and that too in true IPK ishtlye, wah wah. πŸ˜† I'm glad that you two are batti now.  

BD ki to khair nahin. She must be thinking 'maine muh kyun khola'. πŸ˜† Watch out Ami, some of the blasters are ready to pounce on you now. Get, set, go... 🀣 

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
wiwy Indi BD me thinking a song for all of you

Dost dost na raha, pyar pyar na rahaFriend did not remain a friend, love did not remain love
Zindagi hamein tera, aitbar na raha, aitbar na rahaOh Life, I did not get your affection, I did not get your affection
Dost dost na raha, pyar pyar na rahaFriend did not remain a friend, love did not remain love
Zindagi hamein tera, aitbar na raha, aitbar na rahaOh Life, I did not get your affection, I did not get your affection
Amanatein main pyar ki, gaya tha jisko somp karwith whom I left my treasures of love
Woh mere dost tum hi the, tumhi to theMy friend, it was you, only you
Jo zindagi ki rah me bane the mere hamsafarIn the way of life, who became a companion
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chalhov

wiwy Indi BD me thinking a song for all of you

Dost dost na raha, pyar pyar na raha Friend did not remain a friend, love did not remain love
Zindagi hamein tera, aitbar na raha, aitbar na raha Oh Life, I did not get your affection, I did not get your affection
Dost dost na raha, pyar pyar na raha Friend did not remain a friend, love did not remain love
Zindagi hamein tera, aitbar na raha, aitbar na raha Oh Life, I did not get your affection, I did not get your affection
Amanatein main pyar ki, gaya tha jisko somp kar with whom I left my treasures of love
Woh mere dost tum hi the, tumhi to the My friend, it was you, only you
Jo zindagi ki rah me bane the mere hamsafar In the way of life, who became a companion

@Chalhov, perfect. 🀣