Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

okay, here's barun being interviewed by deeba (ragvir.fan), from team sobtians. note how many seconds he takes reading the message. his eyes on my words. sigh. (wiwy, ami, aapko kyun faraq padta hai...)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIyb-kH7fgg[/YOUTUBE]

and here's the text, hope you like. i have to thank the ts creator, rashmi for making me write it. and do admit, it was a difficult to explain pleasure to watch him read intently. and the colorful spelling is not mine, mine had a "u" 😳.

Hey Indi
Congratulations you lucky one.Well written and he read it well done..He is looking so weak though.
Thnx for sharing.❀️
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@
Indi
beautiful, arshi i liked your four plots and the poem you start with. all in purple had me excited. pinks are awww stuff. nani is one of my faves, in this viewing, the nuances and intricacies of her character comes through so well. such a  fine personality. a few flaws, but over all, absolute princess. as you say, he pain and her courage beautifully matched. a gracious woman, one who moved from a smaller cosier environment to the demands of the big city. lost her husband, a big mainstay of women, but never lost her heart or her grit. loves her grand children like a mother, and tries to see them as gifts of her only daughter, taken from her cruelly. thsi si genuine positive thinking. and though the courtesies and ways o an era gone by are loved by her, equally she is progressive. khushi working was an idea she encouraged. her bahuria, sleeps and does makeupiya the whole day, cooks awfully, naniji is outwardly curt with manorama, but she loves her much nonetheless. mano knows it and loves her "loin" sasuma right back. nani is so encouraging and cute in matters of love especially if she likes the pairing. and even about la, finally she not only accepts, she acknowledges la did brill. this is the kind of woman a grandma needs to be. oh, as khushi said, and she dances. too too cute.

watching her looking at her daughter's photograph was hard and jayshree t was fabulous in this scene. just one look and so much was said.

the symbolisms were all very thought provoking. i am still thinking about that ghee and gangajal, i'll add my thoughts and do a short post.

khushi doing elder daughter in law like things. so well written. never seemed forced.

thanks, that was a deep take. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thnx Indi Its almost 2 o'clock and I can't sleep so here I am finding your beautiful post and reading this.Yes Nani is the best like Khushi said aap tou nachati bhi ho.\
I'll be waiting for the blue ones from your side.
I'll be with you completely over the weekend and can't wait to read all of yours.
Again thnx for liking it as you know why was I so deep in here.

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DurgaS

O meri Wiwy, thank you so so much for this. It is awesome.  πŸ€— You really must write more regularly. Ok, I've tried to translate it above. Hope you like it. 😊  

Aawww! Many thanks for the translationwa, Durgey! Just perfect! Believe me this is pretty regular for me. Haven't written in ages! Have started ever writing since you inspired me. β€οΈπŸ€—
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

okay, here's barun being interviewed by deeba (ragvir.fan), from team sobtians. note how many seconds he takes reading the message. his eyes on my words. sigh. (wiwy, ami, aapko kyun faraq padta hai...)

and here's the text, hope you like. i have to thank the ts creator, rashmi for making me write it. and do admit, it was a difficult to explain pleasure to watch him read intently. and the colorful spelling is not mine, mine had a "u" 😳.

Indi, congratulations. You are very very lucky. And that note is truly amazing. Thank you for sharing this with us.  ❀️ πŸ€—

wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

Late Happy Holi to all BFTP buddies. I was looking for a VM from ARSHI for Holi and then came to a conclusion our ARSHI's unique love confession was the best

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH-P9FVJdWE[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5KjdSbFOyA[/YOUTUBE]

Happy Holi, Samin! Der aaye durust aaye! Unique love confession indeed! Watched it 5 times already! Thanks Samin! πŸ€—
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Indi, i must say i'm highly hurt that you didn't share this vital piece of info with me during that last 80+ analysis. Tumne bataya kyu nahi, kisi ko pata kyu nahi hai ki he read your lettter dammit...mujhe farq padta ha kyu ki!!...do i have you cornered yet????? really its awesome! I wrote a message to sarun in the UK book that Saij made here along with a silly poem...he always says that he reads them, but his word is the only gaurentee i have...i trust him πŸ˜Š he really is a sweety!

What the! BD you too! Another chupa rustam!πŸ˜’
Out with the message and the silly poem, if you can, peeleejj!πŸ€ͺ
How many more skeletons and chupa rustams on BFTP!!! Inbhestigation karne ka padi!!!😲
Edited by wiwy - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail

Indi
I am officially katti with you for not not even giving a hint about this video and message!
When were you planning to tell, if at all you were? Jao humey koi faraq nahi padta! Katti, katti, katti!
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ina211

Hey wivi!
c'mon...butting is is what we all are here for. Yes...i wonder if this OP shared it with other P's later (HP,MP,JP...) that chhotey sir's dil goes dhak dhak for jhalli ma'am saab! ;-)
and wivy...in ASR style dialog... "Tumhe kya lagta hai...main yahan butt in karne aayi hoon??" 🀣

Yep ina
I am sure he did! Thats why new Prakash bros kept coming to RM. They ALL had to see it to believe it! The mighty ASR and the jhalli Khushi! Haww!
And okay. Sorry. We are all heavily into butting! I will refer you to BD's Drool Corner for this. 
BD help me na. Which episode was that?! You know what I am referring to. Post it again na!☺️☺️
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Wiwy koi baat nahi abhi bata diya na abb aap to pata chal gaya na. now you know she told all of us its not many days since TB met him. Its all over the MF now Indi told the blasters😊 and BD also told
wiwy thumbnail

haww, flirt? me?

ok truth is, had i been 5 sizes smaller, and just a wee bit younger, and perhaps not married, amay keu dhorey rakhtey parto na, no one could have stopped me. 

bangla teacher, maybe not. my bong won't make the cut... but maybe wiwy? πŸ€£

I can be his bangla teacher coz i have to teach in bangla anyways! In fact am willing to teach him ANYTHING! But don't want any recommendation from you, indi !  Tumi je amake koto dukho diyecho...you have hurt me so much...😭