Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE 81

Parents'Anniversary PART 1

There is a light in every darkness, you just have to look forward by trusting God and he prevails no matter what.Dukh aur Sukh[sadness and happiness] walk side by side and you can't separate them.Arnav and Khushi both have seen the dark sides of their lives but both of them deal with them in different ways.Khushi is the sunshine for him as she is very independent and knows how to stand in front of any pain by her strong belief system along with action as "God helps those who help themselves"Arnav is the most strong and independent but at the same time the most weak and vulnerable because of his weak belief system in a lot of things but will emerge the strongest of all when Khushi will place these beliefs in his life.😊 Brilliant observation, Arshi!πŸ‘

Babuji,"Doodh ka jala chach bhi phoonk phoonk kar piye hai" [after burning first time from the same everyone becomes careful Babuji is here so why we have fear he will get you and outsmart you Slithery  ding dong.

Buaji  you are not enemy of Khushi but definitely enemy of her Khushi[happiness]

Khushi in Mandir with her parents as she can't forget bringing her parents here where her Arnavji held her in his arms and broke her fast . Unintentionally she wants her parents to be with her in this joy.

Pause here:"Hari Nagar ki moorati bohat sunder hai"[Hari nagar's idol is way too beautiful]

Symbolism:Hari Nagar ,Hari parakash ,Name Hari is Lord's name so calling someone by this name is giving someone prestige near to Lord.Some other meanings are bearing, bay [Sahil] ,Lion, Ishq [ love]

This is amazing she is describing her LaadGovernor's virtues to her parents.Delhi mein Hari is only and only Arnavji.Aawww! No way could have I connected this! Arshi, your brainwa is too good!

Her Hari Arnavji is here and stops with the same "mehsoos"[feeling ]she is here.He always gets it first but this time its stronger than ever with such overwhelming feeling of pain ,anger and relief together .The relief which he always gets after seeing her and the pain which he has associated with his internal turmoil because of his past and anger because of Khushi's Faith and belief system because he is burning  of that internally in between hate and love.That's true!

This time it's felt like he is listening her distress wish and concern for her father.Love this transition as her concentration breaks so does his and he dejects himself with that feeling for a while but DM's chunari is still lingering around him another sign as she is here. DM's chunari was a sign! Yes, I felt that too,Arshi!

Pause here; Arnav is here as he is receiving her parents' blessings just like she is getting from his parents [in Part 2 epi 82-83].Stars are watching and trailing these two all the time so they don't forget their ways towards each other.They are showing them the right way towards each other.Its like all the forces are determined and adamant in this reunion.

She feels the wind of misty breath of him around her and knows HE IS HERE.She is in Mandir hands joined and her innermost wish Rajkumar is here after all ,All super natural forces are united with DM and DM is with Khushi[my strong belief] Wow! Supernatural forces at work to make the soulmates unite in the house of God! Getting goosebumps!

Pause here:Today she is alone in Pooja later he will be joining hands with her FOR her with a killing smile for KulDevi pooja. And us!

Arnav on his way but Khushi's wish stopped his feet ,the little girl crying for her father's betterment but has no money.He not only wipes her tears with her own handkerchief but also releases her wish by buying all the pigeons .

He couldn't see her without parents .Today he does not want a child crying over a small things connects his childhood suffering for a lot as they were thrown out of the RM and he has to make all the way up where he can help others.There is no doubt he is a man of golden heart as he wants a one wish  for himself a WISH that his mother could be with him.Today he became a protector of this girl and wanted to fullfil her wish like a father which shows his inner desires for his own  father to be like one.My heart goes out for his pain...A pain they share brings Arnav close to the girl. Really touching.

Pause here:Hey another thing this broken gullock is reminding me of  Khushi's one right before Holi and her coins were not enough where our Sanka Devi asks for "Udhar"[Loan}.She made me so proud that day...

SERIOUS Pause here: Arnav does not hate kids ,he just have anxiety with their attitudes .He loves nice kids as later he will have one without trying anything .Ahem aheM...What ladies I was just talking about Aarav...seriously you guys are too much...Arshi, maar dala!

Ok Do you see any similarity here...HA HA!

AMAZING Pondering Point:

She asks her parents to have "Mannat keh Kabootar"[pigeons for blessings] in Mandir just like "Mannat ki chabi"[key of blessing] in Dargah.How beautifully creators have connected these two.The key is his and she has it as she is his real "Mannat" his "key".Today she wants "Mannat keh Kabootar[her wishes like the betterment of her family,her Babuji, her wish for her Rajkumar to be the one the way she wants and  all]" which he is going to buy all upon her wish along with that little girl will be released in air.The girl is there for the welfare of her father and Khushi's wish is "Humare Babuji ko acha Kar do"[Make my Babuji allright] and who is "waseela"[reason] Arnav who is buying her wish.At the top she is there at the time of releasing pigeons which shows their oneness.just amazing.He will be paying her Babuji's bill later and will take care of every wish of her.This is all so well connected and makes my belief more stronger.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Very nice, Arshi! The pain is also Khushi's as much as Arnav's. And Arnav helps Khushi later ...

Khushi,"itni saree manatain sirf eik adami keh liyeh...bada lalchi insaan ho ga jo sab kuch sirf apne liyeh mang raha hai...[all these wishes only for one person...how greedy that guy is as he wants everything for himself] uhhh.sweet heart he is doing it for you but you will know it for sure one day.

Her inner happiness and Faith gets a relief after seeing her Arnavji as a good man which she wishes for him to be as her "Rajkumar"...

This is going to change Khushi's belief system towards him"Jo Dikhta hai woh waisa nahin hai"[it will change her completely]

Pause here:She will tell her Arnavji that she saw him with this little girl with pigeons and all during her KulDevi Pooja

Heartfelt Symbolism and Connection : Pigeons are symbols of love and marital bliss as well as happiness in the home, so you seeing this bird probably indicates some form of good fortune and happiness to come.

COLOR white is for purity and it consumes all colors in it so it also represents all emotions.

I think you guys understood the connection .Just remember in the 1st epi it starts with Khushi's home with two pigeons [at the entrance of the door]story of Arnav and Khushi .Then when Arnav was in Sheesh Mahal doing biggest deal of his life with Chachaji to buy his pains as he was thrown out of his own home and here he is buying that treasured memory from him.Pigeons were around flocking here and there.One pigeon was actually doing this deal along with ASR...just kidding.. Ok even in the Durgah in Lukhnow Khushi bumped into these pigeons just like she bumped with Arnav.Amazing...Today Khushi entered in Mandir they were there , When Arnav entered in the Mandir there were pigeons.When Khushi turned around to see Arnav after feeling his misty presence  pigeons are flocking in the background.Khushi and Arnav standing in between flocking pigeons together with small girl.So Pigeons are the symbol of their treasured oneness which supposed to happen no matter what. Remarkable understanding of the symbolism of pigeons! πŸ‘Unbelievable!

Evident Pondering POINT:Khushi always puts others in front of her and cares about them.Today she sees him in Mandir doing selfless act and now seeing him in the pain which she shares with him and knows exactly how is he being going through regardless of his anger.She does not care about that she only knows he needs her in this distress and she will be there for him as he shared his "Dukh" with her in his rage"kaisa mehsoos hota hai] she will share her "Dukh"with him.[apko pata nahin hoga na..hum bata dete hain]He knows her pains and she knows his , he understands her and she does for him.Period.Well said, Arshi! Two people, so different apparently, but actually understand each other so well! And Khushi is always there for her Arnav! And he for her!

She comes home all baffled and dumb folded'and as our Khushi is talking to herself as usually.Payal is right Khushi you are Pagal...Khushi is preshan[worried]," Jiji par who waisa hai hi nahin...uska usli roop tou kuch aur hi hai.."[jij he is not what he looks like ,he is a different person]How we supposed to know a person is good or bad.She is addled about everything which happened in couple of hrs and wanted to share with Payal but I LOVE this. the moment she opens her mouth to tell her and couldn't as "everything remains in between them"done by FATE.

Pause here:Khushi's POV is going to change as he is not what he appears .He istaking care of his family and especially his Di and despite the fact he is LG ,Rakshus, Magarmuch etc but behind all of this he is "Rajkumar"The only time she will shatter when he will marry her forcefully"Aap iske lyek hi nahin hain keh koi aap se pyar kare"but she will get that too Later.

Time on clock is Six and she is getting late for work.

Symbolism:#6

According to the Bible, God created the world in six days and rested on the seventh.

Six represents balance, love, health and also luck, as it is the winning throw at dice.

The most important influence of the 6 is its loving and caring nature.

Properly nicknamed the motherhood number, it is all about sacrificing, caring, healing, protecting and teaching others while sometimes becoming doormat in this process

CONNECTION:THIS # represents Khushi she is going to be sacrificing herself for all of the people here and during this process she is going to be treated as a doormat but her loving and caring nature will not change .She will be healing Arnav and Anjali and protecting of their where about from Shyam but in return she will take all the heat .Just marvelousπŸ‘ Your symbolism is what I find marvellous, Arshi! Hats off to you!

In Rm ,Anjali is upset as usually as she can't reach her charlatan hubby.The door bell rings and  Khushi's bright face on the door appears as she is light in this darkness and today on their parents anniversary, their parents ,the stars are helping them to have her. While passing the hall, Khushi finds a hanky on the floor with "S" on it. Anjali tells it her's his hubby's and his name is Shyam. Khushi gets amiable by telling her that their PG's name is Shyam too.Khushi ,Payal is right "you are pagal if you are thinking Shyamji is a good fella'.😑 Didn't like the way she gives respect Slither while calling his name😑

Significantly Khushi will return Shyam to Anjali the moment she will find the truth about him.Love this they were holding the hanky together and then Anjali was holding it while thinking about it. Return of the Hanky! Thank God for small mercies!

Anjali is mad at him first time and ignores his inquiry about Khushi and wants him here on this propitious day but filthy Slither is busy playing with his slinky games.

Babuji is following Shyam's Slithery trails "yeh Rani Sahiba Kuan hain beta"[who is this Rani Sahiba] Why do I have a feeling as he heard his whole convo because he changes his face expressions the moment Shyam does nice move Babuji.Arggg...Buaji's ishaqwa for this slimewa is making me sick ...😑😑

Babuji asks him again and his hesitant face tells million things to Babuji,"Is Rani Sahiba from Lukhnow?"and he stammers.Well Done Babuji[teer Nishane peh] Shyam with his shatir recovery,"Babuji wakil hum hain par sawal aap bhi bohat karte hain"[I am a lawyer but you questions like em]You liar my foot

Shyam and his shabby games of pleasing ladies are not going unnoticed but Shyam's observance of his behavior is keenly booked by his sly brain too.😑😑😑 Glad Babuji was suspicious of snakewa. He was too sweet to be true, wasn't he?

The grand arrangement of the pooja makes Khushi hype.  She astonishes seeing Arnav coming for the pooja as he does not need any trick this time to be in the pooja. Her happiness goes double  to see him as DM can do anything,"eik Nastik bhi pooja mein baith rahe hain" [even Arnav,"The great and  an atheist can sit for the pooja!"] Arnav throws daggers  at her. But her heart sinks with pain when Anjali come with a portrait of their parents and  gives it to Arnav for garlanding Khushi come to know that it was their parent's death anniversary. She feels awful and exceedingly sad for Arnav. Arnav's submergence  watching their parent's picture does not go unnoticed by Khushi but no one sees her restlessness while watching him in pain and at the top he does not accept her apology,"humain pata nahin tha keh..[I didn't know that ...The pain and agony in her voice is way too deep..

In Rm, Khushi goes to her Arnavji's room to apologize.She goes in after knocking and he gives a very passive look as he wants to hate her after her thinking about him that low.He totally ignores her apology and goes back to his work.Khushi says dotingly,"apki ankhein bilkul apki amma ki tarah hain"[your eyes are just like your mom's]He gulps down the pain and tells her ,"Just leave from here plz"

Khushi turns to leave but then stops to give him her support as she saw him today in another avatar which is giving her strength to change her views no matter what. [she always jump for others to give them relief no matter what "adat se majboor"]She wants to remove his distress as she can't see him in pain the way he can't see hers regardless he gives her and gets it in return.

Khushi,"hum samjh sakte hain iss waqt aapko kaisa lag raha hai"[I can understand how are you feeling right now]

ASR is back with his BG score louder than ever.He threw his file and attacks her with harsh words.She steps back frantically,"kya samajh sakti ho tum'bolo kya samajh sakti ho "[What do you understand tell me]

Why am I getting vibes he wanted her to ask him, to console him as he pours his heart today on her in this matter which he didn't with his Di after all we always show anger to those who we love the most.

Voice modulation is evident he wants to share this with her without hesitantly even in anger"pata hai kaisa lagta hai jab apne haathon se apni maa ko agni daite hain 'kaisa lagta hai jab uss ghar mein phir se  kadam rakhte hain jahan who wapas khabi nahin ayengey'kaisa lagta hai jab sab kehtey hain keh who samajhte hainkeh hum kya mehsoos kar rahe hain par koi kuch nahin samajhta"

[do you know how does it feel when you come home after criminating your mom ,do you know how does it feel when you come back to the same house where you won't be able to see them again'do you know how dose it feel when everyone says they know what are we going through but they don't]

Khushi's pain rolls down with tears but he can't feel it today as his pain is way above all right now.He has no clue he is giving her pain which is adding fuel to fire today for her and is unbearable for her more than him.

Arnav in mortification,"don't waste your tears on me,your simplicity works on Nani,...Don't think by consoling with me ,I will increase your salary...Now get out"

Khushi comes out with heavy heart and he shuts the door relentlessly at her.She is outside with brimming tears as she has no clue of her fault and he is inside in his room flustered as he did something wrong.

Arnav is in his baffled and vulnerable state because of his mom's sudden death and the horror of that night as he mentions his mother's name first to Khushi then parents.

Pause here:Loop is closing here as the other day she was standing outside by knowing its her fault by throwing tea and he closed the door at her in his flustered condition by accepting his fault for all of his wrong doings and today he is perplexed at the same way on the other side of the door but in both cases they both are in the same frame. Superb observation, Arshi!πŸ‘

When he will understand her pain he will remember her words always for not speeding car, for not keeping her in the dark  etc

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhXlp9PacfY 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhXlp9PacfY[/YOUTUBE] 

Arshi guruji,fantastic symbolisms and analysis, once again!
My comments are in blue. 
In red is what I feel the last part of episode was all about!
❀️ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by wiwy - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samin6

@ Ami from your provoked analysis of episode 80 loved this lines. Also agree in those days Barun was simply brilliant and his superior acting skills even overshadowed Sanaya's.

This marriage proposal couldn've come at a worse time, the barsi (death day) of his parents coming up, also a brutal reminder of the day his parent's marriage shattered and with it his trust in the institution of marriage...now he has to deal with marriage pressures and constantly remind everyone his strong stanze against marriage... all because the mistake of Khushi Kumaari Gupta.

who said i'm done talking, what did you say? i have a loose character? i'll show you what a loose character is." horrific words for any girl to hear, khushi terrified, tears rolling down, a plea in her tone "that's not what i

she feels him looking at her, she looks back to find it true but he quickely looks away. She holds the candle up for La, and turns back to have another look, this time his eyes haven't moved an inch from her, 

while La fell...felt bad for La here, Arnav Khushi were lost in each other briefly,  until the "ouch" from La. Both are well aware of what just happened... and both know it was no small deal...

Thank you so much Samin! really appreciate you reading and commenting :) Yep, Sanaya is a wonderful actress  but there in the intense scenes the weaknesses show, Barun has proven himself in every emotion imaginable, even in the comedy scenes in the later epis, he's just perfect! πŸ˜ƒ thanks again!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

The last scene of 84 the so intense episode where ASR says sorry to khushi bith cry at each others hurt and tragedy when they were young relive the moments and come back home very emotional and upset . Asr feels deeply for his Khushi hurting with sadness pain  for her experience as a 8 year old but still fresh and he being the one to bring it up and Khushi who never shares that experience with any one shares it with him tearfully.

IS THIS NOT THE HIDDEN LOVE WHICH THEY HAVE FOR EACH OTHER

english translation
chhupaa lo yoo dil mein pyaar meraa
hide my love in your heart
ke jaise mandir mein lau diye kelike a candle flame of the lamp in the temple
chhupaa lo yoo dil mein pyaar meraahide my love in your heart
tum apane charanon mein rakh lo muz kokeep me at your feet
tumhaare charanon kaa ful hoo maii am the flower at your feet
mai sar zukaye khade hoo praetami am standing with my head bowed, beloved
mai sar zukaye khade hoo praetami am standing with my head bowed, beloved
ye sach hain jenaa thaa paap tum benthis was true that living without you was a sin
ye paap maine kiyaa hain ab taki have sinned so far
magar the man mein chabe tumhaarebut there was an image of you in my mind
magar the man mein chabe tumhaarebut there was an image of you in my mind
fir aag birahaa ke mat lagaanaathen don't spark the fire of seperation
ke jal ke main raakh ho chuke hoonthat i have burned to ashes from
ye raakh maathe par maine rakh lei have placed these ashes on my forehead
ye raakh maathe par maine rakh lei have placed these ashes on my forehead

THEY DONT WANT TO SHARE THOSE FEELING NOT WITH DI OR JIJI

Chalhov, this just lovely!! too sweet and touching, those lyrics are too beautiful, just like this scene. this scene! one of the best and the biggest milestones of the show. loved how you put together their scenes with their sister day, it was all too good! esp Arnav's reactions to his 
Di houndingπŸ˜† any wonderfully put together and the collage is GREAT once again!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Nice edit, Chalhov. Loved it. I think I might borrow it for my poem. 😊 Hey, that's a nice song, humming it after a long time. Thanks.

Hehe, love the song Chalohov! Agree with Durga on the edit, and abs LOVED what you had to say in purple!πŸ‘πŸ‘
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 83-84
Arnav's Sorry

Picture credit: Chalhov

Ek jhonkey mein bahut badi bhool hogayi
Maannaa hi pada, galti mujhse hogayi
Main to anjaan tha, kuch bhi jaanta na tha
Gussey mein mujhse saari baat ho gayi

Koyi kaise kahein, mujhko maaf kardo
Apni dil ke gile-shikvey saaf kardo
Koshishein maine kee, tumse kehne ki bahut
Par kya karta mujhko tum kahin nahin mili

Milkar bhi tumse kuch keh na paaya
Nakamyaab main tha, gussa tumpe dikhaaya
Dil bhar aaya jab, tumhaari baatein suni
Ek nahin do baar, main keh gaya sorry

Translation:

In a flurry I made a big fault
I had to agree that I made a mistake
I was in the unknown, did not know anything
Everything was said by me in anger

How does one say, forgive me
And clear one's heart's complaints
I tried many times to tell you
But what could I do, couldn't find you anywhere

Even after meeting you, I couldn't say anything
Unsuccessful I was, but I showed anger on you
I was overwhelmed when I heard what you said
Not once but twice, I said sorry

Durga, amazing as usual! πŸ‘πŸ‘ actually i thought he said sorry 3 times but i could be wrong, will be re watching it again tonight. the lines in purple are brilliant! the whole thing is wonderful.

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Late Happy Holi to all BFTP buddies. I was looking for a VM from ARSHI for Holi and then came to a conclusion our ARSHI's unique love confession was the best

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH-P9FVJdWE[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5KjdSbFOyA[/YOUTUBE]
BarunDiwani thumbnail

@ Ami

Episode 80: Provoked

And you do it again. You start with the last scene and go back to the day's events.

Moving his eyes back an forth , gulping down the tears he's trying stop, the intensity of it all increases, he slam laptop shut. Eyes need closed, more images of that day, she is running through the halls of sheesh mahel to the sound of shehnaai (wedding instrument)...a 14 yr old Arnav screams for her "Maaa!" his eye open horrified, it's like he is that 14 year old again. Anjali came just in time, he needed that hand on his shoulder badly, he felt as lost as he was that day...He takes all the pain and wraps his arms around her in the hope that she would take it away, and as always, she tries her  best. 
Gripping scene. Very well enacted by Barun.

he is able to get those two lines in before she causes disterbunce out of fear, by dropping a container of flour, getting it all over him and making him sneez, maami runs in and he has to leave. what happens between them, stays between them. He leaves highly disapointed. 
Wonder how Khushi gets all those ideas. Ya, what happens between them, stays between them. Was that Arnav's look at that time meaning, 'Abhi hamari baat khatam nahin hui...?' πŸ˜† 

He ends his call...she's become more important now...πŸ˜‰ 
Of course, she is. Phone calls are a regular thing, but catching Khushi is a very important task. πŸ˜‰ 

the door pops open, its her frantically freeing her dupatta and running for her life.  This was the moment, the one of maha-provocation  the limits had been crossed, his feelings were tampered with, this time she pushed him over the edge. The wrath of it all endured by the glass in his hand.
Again and again, she's managed to escape him, by hook or crook. For Arnav, this was too much.

Still an uneasy Khushi looks around, for some help, infuriating him furthre "you don' t see anyone around? that's because noone is home...SAMJHI TUM (understand)?!! his voice echoes through the RM. 
"Tum ho kaun jisse baat karne ke liye itna kuchh karna padta hai, sirf di ki waje se mein tumh apen ghar mein apne aas paas bardasht kar raha hoon varna..."(Who are you that i have to do so  much just to talk to you)  questioning her identity again... "Do the work your supposed to do, you're here to train Lavanya, not teach her your middleclass mentatliy...do you work, take your money and quietly leave...and yes keep the mearriage ideas to yourself! do you understand? Ms.Khushi Kumaari Gupta"
I loved the way Barun delivered this dialogue, simply mindblowing.

"to batao mujhe kya matlab tha tumhara (then tell me what did you meant?)" his soft voice modulations here, it felt more like a flirty question than a threat. On her end, fear was present but throughout the moment her trust in him appeared again, and what's this? she's looking at his lips...
Somehow, for a moment both were lost, that was Arnav, not ASR, flirting with her in the soft voice. And, somewhere during these moments Khushi too trusted him that he wouldn't do any character dheela thing. Well pointed out, Ami. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

I found a sweet closure to the intense scen above in the "rabba ve" moment  that followed. The tension from what happened earlier is carried over into this scene by both of the immensly talented actors...staring down eachother...and he was just about to leave when Khushi's face started to flicker in the candlelight, thats all it took..." rabba ve" 
That was a beautiful rabba ve. 

Loved this edit a lot. 

Special mention for my man, Sobti was beyond brilliant in these episodes. He carries every emotion off so perfectly!!! its really hard to take ones's eyes off of him, and not only because he looks alone are enough but the talent is UNBELIEVABLE. Especially in his room trying not to cry, gulping, and how he broke down when Anjali came with out going an ounce over board.  mmmuuuaaas Barun!
Agree to the above. Truly amazing actor. πŸ‘

Ami, the title 'Provoked' reminded me of the Aiswarya Rai movie. Gripping real life story of an abused housewife.

The character dheela scene is one of those many highlights of the show. So many emotions in a matter of few minutes. Kudos to the actors. πŸ‘πŸΌ And good job, Ami for this wonderful review.

Thank Durga! for all the comments and loving that edit :) haha i remember that movie with Ash, never saw it, always meant to, maybe someday,
 but watching this epi, i felt ASR was very provoked to that last intense sceneπŸ˜† i guess i did start backwards again...what can i say "duniya chale pichodi, to mein chaloon aagodi" ..something like that. te he. thanks again buddy appreciate it!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 83

Title Credit : Cynthia (couldn Thank you enough for watchin just to give me the titles on time πŸ€—)

awww β€οΈ it Supriya, esp the two pics in the middle, how they connect through the stars, love the rawness you gave it!  
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Couldn resist makin an edit of the most Heart-felt Apology ever!!!!

😭 me loves! sniff sniff. seriously one of my faves, gonna save it πŸ˜Š love the pics you chose!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hoping to bring good cheers and laughter to all!

This first one is a satire on BD!  I know BDs had ruined our enjoyment of the show but sometimes they were necessary!  I hope I didn't offend anyone!    Please don't be mad!!  It's too hilarious and the interview with the BD is just brilliant!  smiley-happy096.gif  🀣   loool.gif   rofl.gif 

Arnav & Khushi (Arhi) VM - Satire on Body Double Chemistry by ahladini
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR43VYyT-nA[/YOUTUBE]

Why Barun Sobti quit IPKKND !! by ahladini   rofl.gif 
I had a great laughs with this one too!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4BLkF44Ac4[/YOUTUBE]

A Fake Conversation with Barun Sobti by ahladini  🀣  loool.gif
I imagined our very own investigator reporter Durga conducting this important interview!   πŸ˜‰
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0-fjKyQJcU[/YOUTUBE]

Katelyn, i can't wait to watch this in m spare time tonight, but honest i though you made satire on meπŸ˜•  when  i read the first line πŸ€£