Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

eposode 82

"main chauda saal ka tha..." i was 14 years old. he always remembers that, as do those around him. that was the moment of tragedy. and as happens with such things somehow your own coordinates when devastation strikes take on a funny significance.  just like the caps we make from episodes and set them aside in time, a still from a moving frame, so do these details get frozen, caps within us, never to change, or add on the signs of time.

he was only 14, but she was only eight.

i began to see why the little girl was at the temple yesterday. the story design is really nifty. the device is a truly creative one. she is used beautifully to reveal a side of asr, and let khushi see it. of course, as you watched him engage with her and touch his face, you couldn't help but think was she there because his mother wanted to send someone to ease his pain (of course, you'd have to be as filmi as me to come to this thought and howl your guts out). she adds a lightness and innocence to the heavy emotional episode. but also, and very subtly she is there to allow us to empathise with khushi. khushi was about that age when she lost both her parents. as we see khushi suffering and pained by her own memories, our recent memory of a sweet chubby little girl sad in a temple wanting to make her father better is surely adding to our response. we have been shown how tender an age that is, and how devastated the little girl must have been.

despite khushi's stars, her devotion to dm, and her constant khushigiri, there is a part of her where that pain sits thick, dense, heavy, dark. she does her best not to look at it too often or moan and mope. but it isn't humanly possible to erase it completely.

another thing. when you are in such a state, the one who comes and gives you hope, makes you feel better you attach to them in a different way. asr went to the little girl, helped her, then sent her home. the girl will never forget this man. khushi's babuji came and held her in a time of shattering and took her home. can khushi ever forget this man? he was not related to her, she was the niece of his second wife, yet he embraced her, protected her, and became her father, more than that. her love and her gratitude and born of that, her right over him, all are complete and the purest feeling on earth.

in this episode, both these aspects of khushi's character come to light and continue the story poignantly. but everything had started climbing to the next level at the ajeeb stage really, and grown through all the games of khushi's-believe-it-or-not-gaming arcade, la la land, and the thief of lucknow. the lopsided smile, the long look exchanged while his girlfriend rubbed his cheek, the earring and the dupatta embroilment, the tum theek ho, an incredibly huge emotion had started spreading its roots and anchoring firmly through these tiny almost fleeting moments. in them seems rode hamesha.

so happened that all this happened just when the most tough time of the year for him was coming up. into the middle of that khushi charged her shaadi brigade. and all feelings went haywire. yet what had begun to grow, would not be denied. just that we'd see its most demanding and ugly face... as we did much later on a dark february night. but did anyone ever say that love had only a nice side? and isn't it true that we tend to take out our frustration on those we love and are closest to, while choosing to be polite and nice to people at a distance? it is strange, but then that's how it is. i have tried much to change this in my life, but really have failed. irritation in me means someone at home is going to get it, not the casual visitor. asr never showed his pain to anyone, not even di (how quickly he piulled back the evning before after giving in to his feelings for a few seconds), yet he let it all out in a nasty session to khushi. says something, doesn't it?

when having seen him with the child, having realised he is going through hell, and really wanting to reach out and help him,
khushi came and said his eyes were like his mother's, his pent up pain, sadness, helplessness, everything, everything that he could never talk to anyone about just crashed and shot up and fulminated like that flour from the box that khushi threw on the floor the day before in the kitchen. the force of it engulfed her and tossed violently her own agony within.

khushi would have left but for naniji. and of course, when he saw her with the platter filled with things meant for his parents' anniversary prayer, he grabbed it from her.

"i told you to go."

"woh nani ji ne..."

"shraddh ki taiyyaari sirf gharwale karte hain. aur maine tumse abhi kaha tha na, jhuti tassali dene wale log mujhe bilkul pasand nahin hai. aaj ka din mere liye bahut important hai aur aaj ke din mujhe tumhari shakal dekhni pade yeh mujhe bilkul pasand nahin hai." only family members are allowed to do these preparations, i told you i can't stand people who show false sympathy, today is an important day for me, and on this day to have to see your face isn't something i want.

how cruel can the tongue get.

"get out." she just couldn't take it any more, she hurried away, never saw him turning to look at her ... a pace to her walk, she has to get away. but di interrupted her, what about the tears on her face.

"kya hua?" what happened?

"kissine kuch kaha kya?" did anyone say anything?

anjali's pain is expressed in sharp contrast to her brother's. she becomes more tender, sensitive, concerned. "aapko apne amma aur bauji ki yaad aa rahi hai?" you're remembering your parents? anjali knows of khushi's background.

and khushi becomes 8 years old again before our eyes, like that little girl in the temple. the eager nod, trusting, wanting her parents back. they never do return. then the 18 year old spunky kid who has taken on this world in her own way returns and says what all those who have lost say to themselves and others all over the world:

"aur kar bhi kya sakte hain, anjali ji, jo guzar jaate hai, hum unhe kitna bhi bula lein, woh wapas nahin aate hain. sirf unki yaad aati hai."
what else can we do, anjali ji, those who pass on, however much we may call them, they don't return. only their memories come.

anjali completes the thought beautifully: their memories and their blessings on us.

unknown to both a young man watches and his devastated anew. what's has he gone and done. his cruelty is at last noticed by him. "yeh maine kya kar diya... mujhe iss tarah baat nahin karne chahiye this." what have i gone and done, i shouldn't have spoken this way.
he must apologise. but jai prakash interrupts him about some call.
"main phone uthaunga ya pooja mein baithunga," always in character, brusque. he's looking for her, and she's gone.

khushi khushi... she's not there.

sanaya was outstanding in her scenes today. especially when she practically transforms into a little kid at anjali's question and then gives in to the offered hug, letting her tears flow. then she returns home to hear her babuji isn't well. why didn't anyone call me? she's frantic. frenetic chucking of bag and she rushes into the bedroom, to hug and hold close the man who made sure a girl of eight didn't lose her childhood. why do i get the feeling that what di is to asr, babuji is to khushi? someone who keeps it all steady. someone, looking at whom, they want to go to the next day, do something. live.

this story was as much about khushi as about asr. that's why we all keep coming back... for there was something real here and every character mattered. when we come to the episodes when that nature of ipk changes it will be difficult. but this episode? wonderful writing, direction, performance, screenplay design, dialogues, and of course, music, rabba vey around his harshness, in their tears and anger and inexpressible sadness. the music knows them better than they know themselves.

the shradh scene. in death also you remain family. mother daughter sister aunt. a grandson consoles his grandmother. he's getting his nightmare, hands clenched.

Loved your analysis Indi. That is true there is something very touching in this episode.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello everybody,

Indi has already posted today's episode 'Episode 83' on Pg 68. I am quoting the same just in case anyone has missed it.

Episode 83

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB2eLzwGA0k[/YOUTUBE]

First telecast Friday, 26 September, 2011

Alternate links

Youtube link with English subtitles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WByqWt-ZtO4

Dailymotion:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5hAIK0yF4FPXU3UFAf

thanks so much, katelyn, for the daily motion link. 

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sohara

beautiful analysis.
I marked the lines blue, what I loved most.
i added my words in pink.
I also loved your comments on my post.
thank you so much for reading and commenting.

Sohara! thanks so much sweety! enjoyed reading all the comments. and whats that you like to "tumka maar" khushi style, then you and i would get along wonderfully, i LOVE to dance, and choreograph for our family functions.  Boy would i have loved to choreograph a nice sexy bollywood number for arshi in the rain...or maybe a paso doble...that kind of passion suits these two...anyway thanks again for all the compliments,and stop thanking me for readin yours, i wish i would read all of them again never enought time😭
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

@Ami 

Episode 78-79: The sound of the shankh

"rishte ki taar" literal meaning "a string of connection" ...This "taar" between these star-crossed lovers seem to go back lifetimes upon lifetimes. The shankh was loud and clear announcing the sealing of their "rishta"(relationship) today. In Hinduism, the shankh, which symbolizes the supreme Lord Vishnu, plays a vital role at the start of auspicious occasions. Shankhs are considered sacred and pure, IMO it's how Arnav views Khushi.  If Arnav is the ocean, Khushi must be the shankh, sacred and pure, she is found in him and the sound of his humming can be heard from her if listened carefully,  they have been a part of each other for eons. ("Arnav=Ocean" credit to Indi!)

Beautifully written, especially the one above in bold. Loved it. πŸ‘ 

On khushi's face, behind the gunghat( viel), she has no objections to her mother's words, no denial about such words as "man ka meet" (lover of her mind like a secret love), there is only acceptance. 
She allows the dupatta to just lay there while she processes this special occurrence. Meanwhile the ocean flows out of the room, but comes to an immediate halt, he feels her standing behind that dupatta.
Slowly turning around to have a better look at her . He looks at the chunri and then her, an approval in his eyes. Wow!

And when she slowly goes to take the chunri off, he looks disappointed like he wants her to keep it on. And though La didn't get to finish why he should make the chnri land on her, he seems to know already, maybe that's why he threw it. I'm sure, he knew.

He doesn't believe in marriage, but here seeing his thrown chunri on Khushi's head, feels so right to him, both well aware of its significance because its discussed through their eyes..."Rabba ve"...dare i say the most auspicious one so far?  Yes, it is. And, he knew somewhere deep down he was feeling happy seeing the sight in front of him.

Their "taar' of lifetimes shines through in this scene, both feel it to the core. She has always been a part of him the ocean and he has always been a part of her, the shankh... Again, wow. πŸ‘ 

Arnav comes to his senses and turns around to leave while she looks on, as always he can't just leave, her pull is too strong, he has to stop once more to look at her, and out of habit she returns the look..so much said in unspoken words. Really, so much.

Khushi stands there holding, looking and feeling  the dupata that just made things a little more official for her, La comes out and naturally takes her dupatta back. KHushi looks as if she is losing a part of herself, not wanting to let go, she watched helplessly that look on her face again, one of immense saddness and pain when she is reminded of La's rights on him... what a powerful scene! Yes, so much was being conveyed in this scene.
Ami, as I was reading your description of the above scene, I was lost in those pictures and in your words. Just wow. ⭐️ 

The special thing about this scene is how Khushi first tries to cheer him up but then gives up and hugs him.  Sashi is the only person in front of whom Khushi feels she doesn't have to be strong. The way she just hugs him and cries with him, just lovely and real.The reveal of what shyaam did to her father deserved a special track dammit!! this closure was much too  important, can' only imagine what Khushi would've done to Shyam.
I know, everytime I see Shashi, I feel the makers have cheated him. His relationship with Khushi was so beautiful. His part of the revelation of Shyam, him getting better, his conversations with Arnav, all these were being awaited so badly, but nothing happened. πŸ˜” 

With her family surrounding her she decided to pretend it was Lavanya, which made for some very funny  moments and expressions from the mighty ASR, who was trying to intimidate her with his ASRness.
He scolds her for putting the "marriage"  idea in La's head but assures her that things won't go her way, and her response "i'll be there tomorrow and teach you all the rituals...of karva chaut, navaraatri, all the bridal accessories..sub kuchh"🀣
Arnav is angry and confused now "what?" I've always loved this scene. πŸ˜† 

The pressures of marriage suddenly from his girlfriend who till now was a good fit for him because "na usse shaadi mein interest hai na mujhe" (she's not interested in marriage and neither am i) as he told his di before La moved in. In addition, Khushi Kumaari Gupta pushing him into chaos every aspect of his life...no wonder he wakes up with a headache... Bechara, now what to do! πŸ˜† 

Ami, enjoyed reading. Loved the dupatta scene very much, going to read that part again. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Thanks for much again Durga for all of your lovely comments. you put a big smile on my facewa, espectially the part about you getting lost in the dupatta scene and that you'll go read it again! what a compliment πŸ˜ƒ a good feeling always!

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Sohara! thanks so my sweety! enjoyed reading all the comments. and whats that you like to "tumka maar" khushi style, then you and i would get along wonderfully, i LOVE to dance, and choreograph for our family functions.  Boy would i have loved to choreograph a nice sext bollywood number for arshi in the rain...or maybe a paso doble...that kind of passion suits these two...anyway thanks again for all the compliments,and stop thanking me for readin yours, i wish i would read all of them again never enought time😭

Wow, we have a dancer here. πŸ‘ Count me in Ami, I love to dance too. But something decent, not paso doble. That would be good to watch though. πŸ˜‰ 
BarunDiwani thumbnail
@ Sohara, thank you for that wonder new pic of hotwa, 

@Supriya thanks for the interview postings, 

i appreciate these extra posting so much by you guys as i don't have time to see other threads much anymore.

FYI, Lack of production at work is on you're heads now, both of you!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Wow, we have a dancer here. πŸ‘ Count me in Ami, I love to dance too. But something decent, not paso doble. That would be good to watch though. πŸ˜‰ 

ok you're in!!πŸ˜† i can't paso doble to save my life, but would love to watch these two do it on stage of something with their scorching chemistry. we can all stick to bollywood tumkas...that's my forte πŸ˜Š
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 80: Provoked

A numbness grabs him at the sight of the flowers and other puja essentials on the table, Anjali sees right through his pain, he gestures a nod "i'm ok" but she knows better, she goes to his room . His fingers are on his laptop but mind is fighting that dreadful day. 

Moving his eyes back an forth , gulping down the tears he's trying stop, the intensity of it all increases, he slam laptop shut. Eyes need closed, more images of that day, she is running through the halls of sheesh mahel to the sound of shehnaai (wedding instrument)...a 14 yr old Arnav screams for her "Maaa!" his eye open horrified, it's like he is that 14 year old again. Anjali came just in time, he needed that hand on his shoulder badly, he felt as lost as he was that day...He takes all the pain and wraps his arms around her in the hope that she would take it away, and as always, she tries her  best. 

The tears needed an outlet, she knew that "kuchh mat kaho" no need to explain.
Slowly mustering up courage, he releases her hand and stands up.This scene came at the end of episode 80,  but haunting of that day and anxiety of barsi coming up, had been lingering within him all day.

He woke up with a bad headache, one can only imagine the night he had after a marriage proposal from La and the nerve of the low-status girl who disconnected his phone, add to it, the thoughts of barsi coiming up. Then at the breakfast table, more marriage talk by Di, he's quick to remind her  he doesn't believe in marriage. 

And through a small window we learn his mom and dad have something to do with it...but  the window is fast closed by Arnav ademently  "Di, i don't want to talk about this!" He's furthure  irritated when La comes still in her traditional wife avatar, so he clearifies again in front of Nani, Di and La, "mein yeh pehle bhi kahe chuka hoon, shaadi ke baare mein mera khayal badla nahi hai aur naahi kisi ke kahne se badle ga (I said this bofore, my stand on marriage didn't change nor will  it  change just by someone telling me)" 
This marriage proposal couldn've come at a worse time, the barsi (death day) of his parents coming up, also a brutal reminder of the day his parent's marriage shattered and with it his trust in the institution of marriage...now he has to deal with marriage pressures and constantly remind everyone his strong stanze against marriage... all because the mistake of Khushi Kumaari Gupta. He needed to settle the score with her for filling La's head with nonsense, but more imortantly for disconnecting his phone yesterday. 

Khushi seems to be a step  ahead as she does all she can to avoid him.  First she cuts him off when he tries to talk to her by dragging La into the kitchen.
He follows her into the kitchen, only after  Di and La have left ofcourse. "Kya soch ke tumne mera phone kata tha, (what were you thinking when you disconnected my call?)" taking  his signiture step of intemedation. "tumhe to lagta ha bolne a haq sift tumhe ha, hai na (you think only you have the right to talk, don't you)? 

he is able to get those two lines in before she causes disterbunce out of fear, by dropping a container of flour, getting it all over him and making him sneez, maami runs in and he has to leave. what happens between them, stays between them. He leaves highly disapointed. 

She's trying to sneak out on high alert to get the light bulb, but  proves useless as she's unable to escape Arnav. He ends his call...she's become more important now...πŸ˜‰
He tries to get more aggresive this time "Don't even try moving till i'm done talking, dont' move you hand" but quickly goes silent, his  face softens ino worry, Khushi looks like she's going to faint. Uff his voice fills with concern and  her fist name comes to his lips, "khush...Khushii, Khushi, khushi?" his hand on her shoulder,

helps her sitdown "Khushi!" she asks for water and when Arnav call JP, she hurries him (she must've been thinking about the teej fast breaking incident coming up with this ploy), "Ok" runs to get it. KHushi's tactic is disclosed, she's digging a deeper hole for herself...her cuteness did not appeal to me here. He comes back with a glass of water, where did she go?  "Khushi!". He scans the room. His eyes stop at her duppatta caught in between the front door (that dupatta of hers always seems to play for team Arnav, today it lingered for him to tell on her) , 

the door pops open, its her frantically freeing her dupatta and running for her life.  This was the moment, the one of maha-provocation  the limits had been crossed, his feelings were tampered with, this time she pushed him over the edge. The wrath of it all endured by the glass in his hand. 

"ENOUGH KHUSHI!"   for the second time, his thoughts   immerged in Khushi's is spilled in front of La. La shakes it off "its ok ASR"...her denial has begun. Arnav really has had enough from Khushi, in Khushi's defense, all of her actions were out of fear, the man knows how to intimidate the poor girl, but with the fainting tactic, we see that she is very capable of playing dirty.

This takes us to on of the most intense scenes on the show, after Khushi returns and is surprised to find LG behind the door, b/c  wasn't that his car that just left the RM?
A panic driven Khushi rushes upstairs to help mami, while he is determined to  get some answers. She opens the balcony door, but it's forced closed by him, she tries to escape a few different ways  before finding herself trapped between his arms, 

looking up, she finds his face inches away from hers, she steps back.  

"yoou're way past your limits Khushi Kumaari Gupta" he warns. The limits he speaks of are more of her defiances over an over. Again he asks about disconnecting his phone, informs her that she may not move till she answers his questions. Still an uneasy Khushi looks around, for some help, infuriating him furthre "you don' t see anyone around? that's because noone is home...SAMJHI TUM (understand)?!! his voice echoes through the RM. 
"Tum ho kaun jisse baat karne ke liye itna kuchh karna padta hai, sirf di ki waje se mein tumh apen ghar mein apne aas paas bardasht kar raha hoon varna..."(Who are you that i have to do so  much just to talk to you)  questioning her identity again... "Do the work your supposed to do, you're here to train Lavanya, not teach her your middleclass mentatliy...do you work, take your money and quietly leave...and yes keep the mearriage ideas to yourself! do you understand? Ms.Khushi Kumaari Gupta"

This scene was never about marriage ideas in La's head, its more about Khushi messing with his belief system especially days away from their parent's death anniversary, its about showing Khushi her limits, he thought he had her cornered but she fires back, giving him a jolt, he has to step back and listen.
"Shaadi ka idea hamaara banaya hua nahi hai, Mr.Arnav Sing Raizada..." She goes on to explaign her idea of a marriage...a blessing from God, a bond even death can't seperate, sacrificing your life for your loved one...a promise kept till the end of life. Her explanation of marriage was breaking down a thick wall inside of him,  he has never heard it explained this way and it was far from the example he has seen . as he would later tell Khushi"do log zindagi bhar ek saath rahe hi nahi sakte, time se saath saath log badlte hai, aur aage nikkal jaate hai (Two people can't live together for their whole lives, people change and they move on)" ...that is what he was left  with after he lost his parents. Khushi proceeds with a statement that stems from her discomfort about his "live-in" status with La, she  assumes that the relationships are meaningless to him, that he's incapable of understanding them, and the nail on the coffin "aapka character hi dheela hai" 

Her attack on him here reminded me the one during the resignation scene when she accused him of perposely putting her life in danger...i almost expected him to remain as quiet as he did that day, but he did just the opposite, crossing a limit of his own. 

He grabbed her hand from behind and with enormous force, turned her towards him and pulled her close, really close...uff. He doesn't  seem to know why he's doing what he's doing but sexual tension was oozing out, mostly from him and a tad from her.

"who said i'm done talking, what did you say? i have a loose character? i'll show you what a loose character is." horrific words for any girl to hear, khushi terrified, tears rolling down, a plea in her tone "that's not what i meant", this is where it really gets interesting for me: He puls her in even closer,  the anger only becomes an excuse to be as close to her as can be. 

"to batao mujhe kya matlab tha tumhara (then tell me what did you meant?)" his soft voice modulations here, it felt more like a flirty question than a threat. On her end, fear was present but throughout the moment her trust in him appeared again, and what's this? she's looking at his lips...

a part of her was not objecting to his nearness. His face softens with her tears, slowly her pain is reflected in his eyes too

He finally releases her,  he looks at the door like he knew La was coming...keen ears and shatir dimaag is killer combo ASR!
Khushi needs a minuts to be by herself, wiping her tears, she looks down at the mark his tight fingers left on her hand,  but then she feels it trying to figure it out, figure him out, but certainly not hating him for it... and he on the other hand, stands there apologetic, feeling every tear of hers magnified "hazzaar baar" (thousand times),
 ashtonished at what this girl drives him to do, to react in ways he never did. Ofcourse with his parent's marriage, their barsi coming up, all played a role in elevating  the situation, but there is no denying the forign things she makes him do. 

I found a sweet closure to the intense scen above in the "rabba ve" moment  that followed. The tension from what happened earlier is carried over into this scene by both of the immensly talented actors...staring down eachother...and he was just about to leave when Khushi's face started to flicker in the candlelight, thats all it took..." rabba ve" 

she feels him looking at her, she looks back to find it true but he quickely looks away. She holds the candle up for La, and turns back to have another look, this time his eyes haven't moved an inch from her,  

there was apology for hurting her, and an acknowledgement from her. Her candle stick is tilted too far while she is engrossed in him, at the same time La is about to take a  tumble...he is seen pushing the the candle away from Khushi while La fell...felt bad for La here, Arnav Khushi were lost in each other briefly,  until the "ouch" from La. Both are well aware of what just happened... and both know it was no small deal...

He helps La up and takes her inside, but  under the moonlight, over the pool,  their gazes upon each other are clear as day...no small deal indeed

This moment was the perfect "marham (remedy)" on the "zakhm"(boo boo) from the previous intense one. Somewhere she knew there was more to all of him, we are fortunate to find out what in his room when Anjali comes goes to console him but she just knows. 

Special mention for my man, Sobti was beyond brilliant in these episodes. He carries every emotion off so perfectly!!! its really hard to take ones's eyes off of him, and not only because he looks alone are enough but the talent is UNBELIEVABLE. Especially in his room trying not to cry, gulping, and how he broke down when Anjali came with out going an ounce over board.  mmmuuuaaas Barun!

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!

❀️ BRILLIANT SOBTI!! β€οΈ

❀️ the soft tenderness when he thought she was really fainting β€οΈ
the fear in his eyes of something happening to her...too precious.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sohara

IPK ,Arshi and Sarun forever

Episode-82

The episode is all about loving our parents. I want to dedicate this post to Cinthia.
A lovely thought to dedicate to one of the BFPT  members who lost her parents and recently her mother

Khushi got pensive at Arnav's harsh words. She was sauntering towards the door to leave, when Naniji called her. She saw naniji was having difficuLty to pick the heavy stuffs. She rushed to her to help. naniji asked her to get some ganga jal (holly water from the river Ganges) from the mandir. God deliberately involving Khushi in Arnav's parent's barsi. Seeing her in Mandir Arnav got frantic again. he started lacerating her,"Why didn't you leave yet? only family members are allowed to do this pooja" Khushi got terribly hurt at his acrimony.
he is showing his hurt and on Khushi his heart feels her as its own

She was about to tell that nani wanted her to get the water, but Arnav vexed her again,"i don't want to see your face in our auspicious day. Show your selflessness to nani in some other day, now get out." Khushi rushed to leave, but Anjali stopped her, 'why are you leaving." she saw her teary eyes. She took Khushi along with her. She asked her, why she was upset? Khushi was silent still crying. Anjali consoled her," Is the ambiance of barsi reminding your dead parents?" Arnav was right behind them. He intended to go to vex her again. But when he heard Anjali's words, he immediately halted. There was suppressed griefs in her voice"what can we do, how much we call them, they never come back. they only remain in our mind" Anajli  added,"their memories and their blessings that remain only." she tried to pacify her," My mom used to say f you want to cry, cry your heart out. don't keep it in your mind. it lights up your heart." She took her in a warm embrace. Anjali wiped Khushi's tears asked her, if she was ok. (pause: Anjali is such a nice human being! She always loved Khushi like her own little sis. But devil shyam destroyed their boding in between. But by God's grace everything became fine again.) Arnav witnessed the whole scene. He remembered the afflictive words what he told to Khushi, He was in contrition,"I did wrong." He wanted to talk to her. But she was already gone.  finally Arnav realised

Shyam was flattering the elders by his guile  and sweet words. But Khushi's dad suddenly felt  severe pain on his hand and fall down on the ground. It seems like he was having a heart attack! Shyam rushed and brought a doctor. All of them got worried. Payal was begging Shyam to call Khushi. He got scared to call her, thinking if he get caught or not!  So he was making excuses. Buaji again got obliged to Shyam and Gaimaji agreed her too, "shyam saved Sashji's life." Payal borrowed Shyam's phone to call Khushi. The doctor told shyam that it's a sign of heart disease and gave him some medicine, told him to take those regularly. otherwise he may have a heart attack in future." He also told him to let all the family members know about the medicine. Payal returned the phone to shyam and told him that some Rani saheba called.  Shyam got alert and Anjali called her immediately. She was very annoyed at Shyam, When he told her that he will be late Anjali reminded him all the recent events where he came late and left unexpectedly. She cut his call in anger. Shyam muttered "how can I go as khushi is in RM?" 
Both of them want khushi  out of RM one fair and other wrong a sweet treacherous fellow😑😑

Arns was searching Khushi everywhere. When he found Khushi talking to the maid, Anjali's words reverberating in his ears, that khushi was sad remembering her parents. He wanted to talk but he missed her this time also.  It wont be so easy to say sorry as that word has still not entered ASR's dictionary/vocabulary

Shyam tried to cheer up everybody and told them, not to worry. Gosh I hate his guile full words. Buaji asked him to call Khushi again. Shyam was hesitating. he reluctantly called, but the door bell saved him. he rushed to see who was in the door forgetting  his phone on the night stand of Sashiji's bed. Sashiji was still very suspicious on him. When everybody left hearing Khushi's voice he asked Payal to get a pillow for him. By this time he took Shyam's phone to note Rani Saheba's number. Coz Sashiji was incredulous of his relationship with Rani saheba. Unfortunately he couldn't write the full number, coz Shyam appeared to get his phone right then. Both of them exchanged a suspicious look to each other.

Khushi got panicked to hear about her dad. She ran to her dad and hugged him .Sashiji consoled her that he was fine,told her not to worry. They showed   a divine relationship between this father and daughter. 

In Rm everybody sat for pooja. But Anajli was upset, coz her hubby was still not there. Mami was talking about his suspicious activity,"everytime he comes late.What important work he does?" Mami's words perturbed Anjai even more. Arnav couldn't see his di anxious, so he assured her that he will definitely come. The pandit started the pooja. Nani was crying in grief for her daughter. Akash consoled her. Arnav was immersed in praying. Again the incident repercussed him 14 years back to that haunted night.  He clenched his fist in turbulence. He opened his eyes in a jolt and found the garland of his mom's side fell down. Did his mom's soul was in turmoil to see her son in turbulence? 

Today arnav didn't want Khushi to attend her mom's barsi. But soon he will take her to his mom's secret garden, what is his most sacrosanct place, where he never took anybody before. He took her there to give her his mom's blessings,he gave her the most precious place in his life and heart.I like to share this VM to remind you that Khushi is everything for Arnav. Thanks coldy for making such a thoughtful VM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv6dV09Auqk[/YOUTUBE]

Sohara again this was a sentimental episode and very emotional scenes liked your take and the VM,picture My comments in blue and loved the underlined parts.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Episode 77

Foiled Plans

The bag is empty except for the last piece in her hand.  Everyone is waiting.  What is it?  Mami knows it's the necklace she is just waiting for it to come out of Kushi's bag.  Kushi slowly reveals the key.  The wishing key that belongs to Arnav which she is safe keeping for him.  Mami's plans have been foiled.  Anjali apologises to Kushi.  Laxmi baas and Nani picks her up and lo and beholed the necklace is dangling from her neck!  Someone else's plans have been foiled too!

Anjali takes Kushi in the kitchen for her to prepare jalebi.  She remembered what Buaji said about Kushi and preparing jalebi when she is upset.  Anjali says she can teach Lavanya her talent.  She has learned to make jalebi by her mother and that had given the sweetness to the marriage.  Kushi says she will always make hot jalebi for her husband.  Kushi says Lavanya can do that as well.  Lavanya says no she can't for two reasons; 1) ASR can't have sweets and 2) he doesn't want to get married.  Kushi's plans are foiled when it comes to Lavanya and ASR's marriage.  (Thank DM!)   Maybe not, Kushi says she can make sugar free sweets and as far as the marriage Lavanya will just have to convince him. Lavanya wants to know what is wrong with the way things are and Kushi answers maybe not now but what about the future.  Now La is young and beautiful but what will happen when she gets older.  Lavanya daydreams of ASR in old age having two young chicks on his arms and getting rid of her.  There are no rules when you live in.  All her plans are foiled!  Kushi says if you are unmarried you have no rights.Kushi tells her her mother said if a man throws your veil and it lands on your head he will be the one you marry.  Kushi has a plan.

Anjali is telling Arnav what happened with the necklace.  She thinks they do not treat Kushi fairly.  He says to relax.

Kushi realizes it is late, confirms the plans with Lavanya for the next day and has to leave.

Coming from opposite directions Kushi and Arnav collide into each other.  Her earring gets stuck onto him and he is holding her close.  Rabba Ve.  She tries to loosen the earring but he stops her and he does it.  He hands her her earring with such a soft look on his face.  Lovely moment.  She tries to leave but her dupatta has other thoughts, "just a few more moments, let me stay with him."  It has stuck on his sleeve button and now he is trying to remove it but can't and she has now come to the rescue.  This couple all they do is help each other out in every situation.  Foiled plans they have against each other- they just don't seem to work out, Devi Maiyya has other plans for them. He asks the infamous question, are you okay? Hum theek ko?  She is shocked, eyes blink, and he actually cares if I am okay.  Everytime this couple separates one or the other or both must turn around and have a last glance.  It is so cute.  Their eyes, especially his beautiful brown eyes, wide with awe of each other. 

How dare he touch her shoulder!  Shyam asks Kushi what happened.  She smiles wide and he asks are you okay?  Yes of course she answers and you? It seems a good day has been had and she agrees. He makes a call to Anjali trying to find out what happened. She tells him; his plans have been foiled by Laxmi.  He thinks he has failed this time but he will think of another way to get her out of the RM.  He makes a phone call'

A knock on Arnav's door.  He says to put the tray down over there and when he looks up there is Lavanya dressed like Kushi.  She has the tray with tea and coffee in her hand.  I guess she is covering all the bases.    Lavanya with the blue tooth in her ear is asking a stunned Arnav questions.  He looks at her and asks what's wrong with you.  There are blunders as the conversation goes between Kushi and the driver and lavanya who is rerpeating every word of Kushi asks Arnav how much.  She then asks him coffee or tea and I half expect her to say or me?  He says he will have breakfast down stairs and asks her to please change.  What is this circus so early in the morning?  Kushi trips and Lavanya yells out 'hey, Devi Maiyya!"    He turns around and repeats Devi Maiyya? And Kushi says Lavanya you will ruin everything; she lost the call.  Kushi tries to get Lavanya back but it isn't working, the connection is lost.  He asks her if she is crazy and repeats all she has done this morning.

Kushi walks in praying to Devi Maiyya to help her and Lavanya.  She knows she has thrown her into the lion's den.  He wants an explanation from Lavanya.  She remembers Kushi words about the veil and tells him to place it on her head.  Kushi sees this and says that is not how it works to herself, it is up to the Goddess. He asks what the hell this is.  La pleads and hands him her veil.  He grabs it from her throws it and as she is hopefully waiting for it to fall upon her head it lands on Kushi.

Foiled plans, I would surely say.

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago