Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chalhov

ASR and Khushi they keep turning back to see each other why??????

Song for themπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† will try for the engish translation later

mud mud ke na dekh
mud mud ke

zindagaani ke safar mein
tu akela hi nahi hai
humbhi tere
humsafar hain

zindagaani ke safar mein
tu akela hi nahi hai
humbhi tere humsafar hain

mud mud ke na dekh
mud mud ke

aaye gaye manzilon ke nishaa
lehra ke jhooma jhuka aasmaan
lekin rukega na ye kaarvaan

'
mud mud ke na dekh
mud mud ke

mud mud ke na dekh
mud mud ke

zindagaani ke safar mein
tu akela hi nahi hai

mud mud ke na dekh
mud mud ke

naino senaina jo mila ke dekhe
mausam ke saath muskura ke dekhe
duniya ussi ki hai jo aage dekhe

naino senaina jo mila ke dekhe
mausam ke saath muskura ke dekhe
duniya ussi ki hai jo aage dekhe

mud mud ke na dekh
mud mud ke

mud mud ke na dekh
mud mud ke

duniya ke saath jo badalta jaaye
jo uske saanche mein hi dhalta jaaye
duniya ussi ki hai jo chalta jaaye

hoye
mud mud ke na dekh
mud mud ke

zindagaani ke safar mein
tu akela hi nahi hai
hoye

what an appropriate song!πŸ‘
 I wonder, how do you get those numbers?
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Chunari connection like Kishmet Konnection between ASR and Khushi always it plays the cupid the naughty cupid the kaam dev with his love arrow so the chunari the ear ring play that cupids arrow between the two and at the most likely places connects the two Episode 85 the chunari connection between the two leads to another sorry Khushi totally amazed perplexed with these sorries she cant digest❀️ one minute angry another minute apologetic with love raining from his eyes who is this LG Rakshas gentle lover what????   and this leads her to give/show  him his bride in LA which again shocks him he gives her a lookwhat does it mean but this time his telling off Khushi has a different touch to it

yup the chunari played a pivotal role to connect Arnav and Khushi

chunarii chunarii...
laal ga.nj ke laal baadar se laal chunariya laa'ii
laal ra.ng me.n Daal Daalke laal laal ra.ngvaa'ii
aa jaa na chhuu le merii chunarii sanam
kuchh na mai.n boluu.n tujhe merii qasam
aa'ii jawaanii sar pe mere

tere bin kya karuu.n jawaanii pe raham
aa jaa na chhuu le merii chunarii sanam
kuchh na mai.n boluu.n tujhe merii qasam
merii chunarii laal ra.ng kii sharmaa'e ghabaraa'e
tuu jo Daale is pe nazar yeh aur laal ho jaa'e
terii chunarii lipaT lipaTke paagal mujhe banaa'e

pahale se hii taRap rahaa tha aur mujhe taRpaa'e
jaan-e-tamanna kar na aise sitam

Again Sorry for hurting you

Will ASR change from this avtaar Is this not ASR ??????

Main zindagi ka saath nibhata chala gaya
Har fikr ko dhuein mein udata chala gaya

I just kept going with the life,
Kept on flowing every worry like smoke..

Barbadiyon ka soz manana fizool tha
Barbadiyon ka jashn manata chala gaya

it was useless to be sad for the runings (of life, the things I lost)
(so) I kept on celebrating the ruinings..

Jo mil gaya usi ko muqaddar samajh liya
Jo kho gaya main usko bhulata chala gaya

Whatever I got, I considered that as my fate,
whatever I lost, I kept going, forgetting it..

Gham aur khushi mein fark na mehsoos ho jahaan
Main dil ko us makaam pe lata chala gaya

Where there is no difference felt in sorrow and joy,
I kept myself bringing to that point.. 

beautiful.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks, sohara ^^^

lovely comments on the "sorry" episode. yes, he was also crotchety because he hadn't seen her that day. everything you write adds to my appreciation too. πŸ˜³ always grateful to those whop go through my long posts. have a thought, will pm you. 
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 79

Outsmarted Again!

Three words; three words that is all he had to say, 'Kushi Kumari Gupta."  She is surprised to hear his voice.  Her family is there so she acts as if someone else is on the line, not to worry them.  He has had it; she should know her limits.  Why is this woman pushing him to marry someone else?  He doesn't want to get married at all.  He likes his freedom.  He doesn't want anything to do with love or emotions.  He had found the perfect woman to go along with his thoughts'so he thought until KKG came into the picture.  Kushi's replies are making no sense to all his comments because she is appeasing her family.  He is annoyed as she hangs up on him, "I'll come tomorrow!"  He calls again; how dare she hang up, he is not through yet.  The phone rings she disconnects the receiver and fakes a disconnected call.

Kushi leaves and Shyam is waiting.  She apologizes for her tardiness and hands him money for the tickets for her parent's tickets.  He gets insulted.  He says if she wants to return it to her he will take time.  There will be a day when he will ask for payment- a cup of tea but not today.

ASR Designs has its CEO walking in with clients to his office and lo and behold there is Lavanya holding lunch for him just like a wife would do.  His clients say that he didn't tell them and they acknowledge Lavanya as "Mrs. Raizada".  She says not yet.  He sends her home and "take your lunch too"!  He doesn't want it. Lavanya leaves, lunch in hand. "Please take a seat Gentleman", he continues with his meeting.

GH

Back at the RM ASR is admonishing Lavanya.  She has made that statement in front of clients and she knows he doesn't believe in marriage.  "REACT, DAMMIT! ANSWER ME!" he yells at her.  He tells her not to become KKG and he especially doesn't want to hear about any wedding.  Lavanya gets some courage and asks him what's so bad about marriage?  Why won't he name this relationship?  What is the problem?  He doesn't want to talk about it further.  He thinks," Kushi Kumari Gupta this is all your fault and you will pay for it!"

At the GH Papaji is looking out the window with such a depressed look on his face.  He is defeated.  Kushi sees him, feels his pain and he says to her he has failed his responsibility.  He has no job  and she works so hard to fulfill the financial responsibility for the family.  Kushi answers her mother left her but he took care of her and claimed in front of everybody her as his daughter.  She tells him they are her whole life. Do not lose hope; all will be well, she can do anything!  She also mentions that Shyam is there; Papaji is suspicious of Shyam.  Kushi says all will be well again!

At the RM dining table Anjali and Nani are making a list for shopping. ASR comes to the table and Anjali asks him if he gave thought to the marriage proposal.  "You know I don't believe in marriage".  Anjali says she knows his reasons but their parents'he doesn't want to talk about it and cuts her off.  Lavanya brings him coffee.  He says he is not changing his mind for anyone.  Anjali starts and he says "Di, please".  Conversation over.

He doesn't want to talk about it he has a headache.  Di goes into action.  Why didn't he tell her earlier?  He says he is not a child.  Nani gets her wallet and Anjali leaves the table.  The doorbell rings it is Kushi as he is rubbing his aching temple their eyes meet.  She remembers the call and is embarrassed and scared to face him.  He starts, "Kushi" and she interrupts him telling Lavanya letme teach you something in the kitchen; she grabs Lavanya and high tails out of there.  While in the kitchen, Anjali hears Kushi call ASR Laad Govenor, Lavanya receives a phone call and leaves and Anjali leaves while Kushi's back is turned and ASR comes and asks her why she disconnected his call.  He steps forward she steps back but into the counter and there is no where else for her to go.  She is nervous, she has a flour container in her hands and she drops it intentionally.  Atleast this will change the subject.  Mamiji comes in where's the earthquake she asks.  He has flour all over him and sneezes.  Mami blesses him and asks if he is taking cooking lessons.  He leaves and then turns with a look of "I'll get you" in his eyes.  Kushi thanks Mami for saving her.

Buaji and Kushi's parents are talking.  Buaji wants Kushi to marry.  Garima says Payal should be first but Aunt says it doesn't matter.  Why look elsewhere when he is right in front of us.  She is talking about Shyam.  Buaji says that Payal is a good and simple girl there are many boys for her but Kushi she is a different story. Shyam is perfect for her.

RM- Lavanya tells Kushi that "ASR is very angry with her not me."  Kushi is eating her chana.  She has to be careful.  The light bulb is out and Lavanya says they should call the electrician.  Kushi says they can do it they do not need an electrician to change a light bulb.  Kushi goes to get a bulb, sneaking and dodging so ASR won't see her, but he does.  She walks right in front of him.  Uh, oh.  He tells her not to try to run.  She will stay there until he talks to her.  He is talking with her when she suddenly feigns light headedness.  He is concerned.  "Kushi, Kushi!"  She asks for water.   He calls for Jai Prakash and she asks HIM for water.  He is surprised but says okay and goes for water.  She escapes out the front door but her dupatta leaves a trail behind. He comes with the water, calling for her, he sees the trail of her dupatta at the door. 

The cup goes flying.

Outsmarted again!

cynthia, lovely heading. this episode the poor man is outsmarted by the crazy cute khushi entirely... of course the result of this will be the fabulous character dheela battle of 80. khushi was too nutty in this one, does she have a bit of goldie hawn in butterflies are free and a couple of other mad girl movies by her?

i have grown to empathise with asr entirely on the marriage issue. in a way, it is wrong to push him toward something he doesn't want, and that too just because khushi decides it's the right thing to do. that she argues with him about it is super ok. but the assumotion that he has to marry la... ah well, i guess that is khushi's flaw, and she will understand some day... or not. 

he is up front and clear about his views on marriage, and la knew the deal from before and said that is what she wanted. now suddenly because of the fear of losing him in old age, she's a changed babe... my poor asr πŸ˜³ 

but all's fair in love and war i guess, so i'll go along with all their bad things and good things.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
@ Indi.
Thank you so much.
i need to reply so many PMs and I'm doing it and of course enjoying at the same time.
My heads are sill spinning after too much roller coaster rides.
 So I decided to refrain from writing today, just reading all of your posts.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 84

he said sorry three times. or that's how it looked like to me.
I think it was about time to use words as compared to just Ghusa and eyes

but why is such an elaborate story being told around something as simple as "sorry"? so arnav singh raizada never seeks forgiveness from anyone... so what? why is this so important anyway? is it just to show that khushi is making him change his ways or is it something that he must feel for his own character's sake?

because he is burning with it day and night knows the real meaning of it

i had mentioned the centrality of forgiveness in doctrines of many religions yesterday. but it was a casual remark that i heard yesterday about someone who had been through a terrible killing of her parent, that got me pondering this again. she had gone and actually forgiven the one who took her father's life and pleaded that the accused be set free. "Kshama" or "maafi" washes us, cleans us, frees us of our dark, omnivorous baggage which is bound to inhabit us after a traumatic experience. it is very difficult, almost impossible to come to that point, but it can be done. if we can't forgive, the ugly side of the pain will never leave us, it will maim us terribly eventually.

i am so glad arnav singh raizada learnt to ask for maafi. some day this lifting of the barricade will take him all the way to forgiving his mother'
s killers. the day he does that he will be free. and khushi indeed is the one with the key, the wish sent to him by life, that will guide him to the right path. he in turn, no doubt will help her find her destiny and also realise our destiny depends partly on our actions too.

I know how it feels to forgive someone which I need to learn too but your comparison  hereπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
so back to the three sorries.

he's completely odious with lavanya again, brusquely he says he doesn't want to go to the party. and then at her "arnavji" snaps, "aur yeh arnav ji  ka drama band karo" now stop this drama of arnavji. can't blame him for that. it is disconcerting, suddenly cool la is all sati savitri lavanyaji, how can anyone put up with it? la is still managing to hold on to her temper, and says, fine, but why is he so angry with her since the morning? i wish i could tell her, he's actually angry with himself.

He always does it first throw his anger at Khushi and then sit and finds out what did he do

when the doorbell rings and la says that must be khushi as she's going to the party with her, asr, about to shut his door, stops in his tracks, and can't stop himself from saying, "khushi!... khushi aayi aaj?" khsuhi! khushi has come today? i love the way the "kh" sounds when he says her name. they say your lover takes your name in a way no one else does. well barun sobti's asr has the copyright on the sexiest way of saying khushi and that too in a million different pitches and tones.  
Love him here as he was acting like a child who wants his fav toy

"khushi lavanya ki party mein?" khsuhi at la's party? he strides out quickly to go see her. asr is eagerly rushing out to meet khushi. i was so happy to see that. a long tilt up to reveal a very pretty khushi in dark pink and gold, camera reminded me of  the day of the red sari.

she sees him. he has already seen her. there's a funny awkwardness in him, while her gaze is direct, ready. he wants that forgiveness. he has never asked for such a thing. this is tough.
LOVE HIS EAGERNESS AND YES HAS NO PATIENCE TYPICAL BOY😊

she remembers, "pata hai kaisa lagta hai jab apne haathon se apne maa ko agni dete hain... sab kehte hain ki wo samajhte hain ki hum kya mehsoos kar rakein hain lekin koi kuch nahi samjhta!!" know how it feels when you put fire on your own mother and come home?...everyone says they understand, but no one understands a thing!!

a sadness in her. this death of parents sits heavy on her. his words awaken the fears and insecurities of loss in her again... he's looking contrite. he starts walking toward her.
HE REALLY HURT HER THIS TIME AND HE KNOWS THAT

they stand facing each other. air of hesitation in him, and discomfort in her. the day before had not been easy on either. yet he needed to reach her somehow. he knew his words had not only hurt her, they had slammed a door with their complete self absorbed cruelty. and by saying "koi nahin samajhta," he'd let her become just anyone, part of a faceless mass. but she wasn't that, was she? good or bad, infuriating or not, she was anything but just some "koi" to him. he was aware enough to know that for some reason quite unknown to him, she mattered. which is why perhaps it was all the time important to let her know she didn't (contrary mr asr, forever flinging "tum hoti kaun ho" at her). he'd made a promise to himself never to let a woman be of consequence to him. everything went and rested in that one killing moment of his life. his mother gone in a trice, because his dad played with another woman. never would he let a woman in his life.

so when khushi started to walk into his thoughts, claim his unconscious reveries, he had to manage this breach somehow. "kissi ladki se koi faraq nahin padta..." no girl makes a difference... his walls of resistance were high and thick. yet, with her, padta hai faraq... dammit. not just now, it will be so forever. hamesha.

YES AS KHUSHI IS THE KEY OF HIS HEART AND MIND AND IS BEING BLESSED TO HIM IN THE ANSWERS OF  THE PRAYERS OF HIS MOTHER HOW CAN HIS SELF CREATED WALL HOLD ON TO THIS "FARAK NAHIN PADTA"

his instincts bid him to build back what he'd wrecked the night before. but of course his dimaag/brain struggles with this need... in his telepathic conversation he would talk of the desperate attempts he made to not like her, hate her in fact... "kitni koshish ki maine..." however, his heart refused to listen.

he strode purposefully toward her, but la came to whisk khushi away.

he was left looking on... he looked.. helpless? asr?

she who is mad at him, left, but not without looking back. even on the day she called him a man without a conscience, she hadn't been able to walk away without looking back. her instincts fought with her dil. rakshas or not, it wants to take her toward him.

rabba vey decks up her walking away. she seems a bit reluctant though to just leave him there and go.

THEIR YEARNING IS SO VISIBLE HERE

twice he turns back for her. khushi! khushi!, i hear him calling her in the guest house that terribly night of the storm, first time her name on his lips. with each turn, perhaps a seeking of forgiveness, unheard.

his very first sorry. i was certain that's what it was, there in  his eyes, and she could sense it too.

"heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter; therefore, ye soft pipes, play on; not to the sensual ear, but, more endear'd,
pipe to the spirit ditties of no tone:"
~~~ john keats, ode on  a grecian urn ~~~ 
lovely lovely

TIME DOES NOT DEPENDS ON YOY ,YOU DEPEND ON ITπŸ˜ƒ

at the party, she stands around alone, unwilling to join the revelry inside. and memories of him come unbidden. he is telling her he doesn't want to see her face. why his thoughts all the time? why can't she just stop letting rakshas in? she berates herself, "hum bhi na, kitne ajeeb hain, dimag kabhi bhi kuch bhi sochne lagta hai... ab yahan uss laad governor ke baare mein kyun soch rahe hain." i am so strange, the brain starts thinking anything anywhere, now here i am thinking of that laad governor!

and like a genie he appears in front of her.
I KNOW ANITA CALLED HIM NINJA BUT SERIOUSLY WAY FAST IN THREE PIECE SUIT

she makes to walk past him and... "khushi," something gentle, tentative in his voice. but she is in no mood for that. for a second a turbulence on her face though...

again, "khsuhi."

"lavanya ji andar hain, aap andar jaa sakte hain," la is inside, you can go in...

"khushi,"

she turns away, rejecting his call. she knows, oh yes, she knows he's here for some reason that she will find hard to handle emotionally. she is running away from it. i have nothing to say to you, she says emphatically, angrily almost.

he's hit hard by her vehemence. he is unused to opening himself up so much, allowing the feeling of remorse to show through, it's a first time for him. after behaving strangely and badly, he always knows he's wrong and feels terrible but he chooses not to show it...

she tells him, "aap jaiye yahan se," in this dismissive tone. what the. teeth are clenched, an involuntary threatening step forward. the two of them spell friction, always. there's too much unspoken attraction, fire under the skin, bound to be combustible.
BOTH ARE STANDING WITH THEIR OWN EGOISTIC POV BUT I FOUND BOTH ARE NOT WRONG HERE REGARDLESS AND BOTH ARE HURT TOO SO ITS QUIET NATURAL BEHAVIOR DESPITE ANGER 

"how dare you
," he's beside himself with anger in a split second.

"kyun hum daring kyun nahin kar sakte? daring pe sirf aap ka naam likha hai kya," why can't i be daring, have you got your name written on the word... and the love/hate talk takes of... as usual.

equal talent. equal rage. equal right. i can hurt you, and i can hurt you right back. no cowering and singing sad songs for our heroine here, merely 18, small town, unfashionable, whatever she may be. just as he fell for her utter and mad ajeeb cuteness, so too perhaps for her crazy, leap in, gutsiness, some would call it foolhardiness. but that's what will get her to switch diesel to water alone in a lonely farm house surrounded by goons one scary afternoon... and have him exclaim with a funny kind of enjoyment and pride "khushi kumari gupta singh raizada."
LOVE YOUR WITTY DESCRIPTION HEREπŸ‘

"aapne daring khareed li hai kya?"
have you bought out daring? i am thinking here, khsuhi, what if he said he had? ah well.

"what nonsense,"

"aap nonsense... aur aapke saath apka poora p-" you're nonsense, she counters, and your whole f- oops. no, khsuhi didn't mean to insult his whole family, but her tongue was running way ahead of her brain. big mistake.

the rage, the gussa flared in his being. i was overjoyed, for some reason, that's my signal that all is well with him.

U R TOO MUCH INDIπŸ˜†
he shoots off a tirade instantly, "tumhara dimag kharab ho gaya hai, khushi kumari gupta. tumhe kya lagta hai, main tumse yahan baat karne ke liye aaya hoon? agar do minute pyaar se baat kar leta hoon toh usska matlab yeh nahin ki tum apni jagah bhool jaao... understnd?" you've gone mad, kkg... you think i've come here to talk to you (but you have, haven't you? but no matter, keep yelling, sounds beautiful)... speak lovingly for two minutes and you forget your palce. wonderful, insults have started flying.
YOU R ENJOYING IT😳

again a curious moment. she's upset, close to tears... he's feeling the anger dissipate and the reason for coming here take hold again. what's he to do. how to tell her what he wants to? AWWW

and one more time he looks back back with a world of emotion in his eyes. she wipes a tear. he's quick to respond with an intense feeling. yes, this time the tear hurt him. one of those har baars. he can't see this. he turns away. "sorry bolna hai, arnav, sorry bolna hai." got to say sorry, arnav, got to. he didn't know, but he had said and felt sorry with those eyes closed in pain, feeling her pain, in him. second sorry is here.
I LOVE BARUN HEREπŸ‘
he opens his eyes and looks for her, she's gone.

he finds her. and at her sight, there is music in his heart even if he doesn't bid it "play on." 

he's steeped in remorse, wondering how to approach her and say his thoughts. she stands alone, tossed by too many feelings. again a tear is wiped.

he can't take it. finally, he walks up to her and enters the gazebo. a few seconds of poetry in absolute silence as he watches her, and she him.

"khushi mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai." khushi, i have something to say to you.

but again she must walk off... and he must lose his cool at this repeated turning of her back on him... he must stop her, shout. in the shouting, even before he can think, all his feelings of remorse. forgive me, scream the words yet they sound most unapologetic. 

I NEVER HEARD SORRY IN MY DAMN LIFE LIKE THIS ONE

"kitni baar kaha hai ki main jab baat kar raha hoon toh mooh mat moda karo.. kitni baar... subah se dimaag kharab kar rakha hai," how many times have i told you not to turn away when i am talking to you... how many times... you've been chewing my brain since the morning...  
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"aap apne dimaag pe dhyaan dijiye, kyunki subah se hum mile nahin hain," give some attention to your brain, because we haven't met since the morning.

then he just blasts her. "forgive me" seem to say every word nonetheless.
on a rush, without a breath or pause, and decibel climbing, he goes for it, "i wanted to tell you what i said i shouldn't have... if i'd known i'd have never said such a thing... if i'd known about your parents, i'd never have said such a thing...

SAMJHI TUM?"

in tune with him instinctively, she realises why he is here. "toh yeh sab... aap sorry bolne ki koshish kar rahe the," so all this... you were trying to say "sorry."
KYA KAROON IN DONO KA AJEEB HAIN ...LOVE EACH OTHER BUT NAHHH WHY THE HECK I BOTHER AND SHE WHY DO I BOTHER.PROBLEM KIDS

and then, though upset, and angry with him, she helps him in a way only she can. she acquaints him with a khushi kumari gupta he has never met.YEAP ONLY SHE CAN

how could he? she was only eight. when the accident happened. when she had no idea what death was even. and her parents went forever. how unreal it was to her, she kept on thinking they would come back, but no. even today she's scared of the dark... and speeding cars. even today she feels sometimes that she will suddenly wake up, the nightmare would end and they'd be there. but alas.

now you know, "pata nahin tha" you'd said, now you do.

"now say sorry."  
VERY PAINFUL ONE πŸ˜­
(reminded me of the "say sorry" thing i have with my husband πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†
INDI I CAN SENSE YOU R THE BOSS AT HOME
"aaj bhi hume lagta hai ki hamare amma babuji taare ban gaye hain"... till this day i think my mother and father have become stars... that's why i hang stars above my bed, i'm scared of fast cars... of sleeping alone... of the dark. i feel they will return, it's only a bura sapna.

he swallows hard and looks away. she seems to give up. all her churned up emotions, the outburst, everything seems to have sapped her of energy.

"rehne dijiye, kyunki hamari itni haisiyat hi nahin hai ki aap hume sorry bole," let it it be, because i don't have the status that you should ask for my forgiveness.

she's walking away.

"khushi," tears in voice.

she stops and looks back. he's looking at her, eyes filled with tears
😭😭😭

merging of pain, yours, mine. what is mine is yours, what is yours is mine. something is making it impossible to separate pain. tears redden his eyes, he finds the word that had eluded him so long and says it with determination. asr says, "sorry."
        FINALLY

tears streaming down her cheeks she looks at him disbelieving... hey hey...

"sorry..."

her feelings congeal, choking her, his tears are hers perhaps, even if she doesn't want them to be.

"i'm really sorry."
YEAP HER PAIN IS HIS AND HIS IS HERS

"amar matha noto korey dao he tomar chorono dhular tole
shokol ahonkar he amar dubao chokher jale
"
two lines from tagore in my head...  make me bow my head beneath the dust of your feet/every arrogance of mine, lord, drown in my tears. sometimes that arrogance is just a shield for a heart filled with unshed tears. sometimes tears remind you of pearls, falling unrestrained like portia's mercy, perfect, round, and shining.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

his first uttered "sorry," how tremulous with tears, like a little boy almost.
arnav singh raizad asked for forgiveness three times today. the last time, he manged to say the word too. that too three times. i don't think there's any need to mention how perfect and emotional but never melodramatic or cheesy barun was. sanaya was the instinctive and astute foil. always a private space for their most intimate moments. beautiful setting, the lights gleaming like those tears whose release it was all about really. 
VERY TOUCHY ONE INDI HARD TO BEAR

at the end, two short, lighter scenes in parallel. khushi with jiji, asr with di, a lightness in dialogue, music, pace, taking episode to a breezier note, perfect contrast with what came before.

as khushi talks to payal, i realised, yes they were her tears too. "ek sorry hi toh bolna tha... aur woh bhi uss laad govrnor ne aise bol diya, ke.. hume rula diya." just had to say a sorry, that too the way the ladd governor said, it just made me cry. she had sensed that sorry in him, and his struggle. she felt his devastation about his parents just as she'd told him she could. but in khushi vein, she took it all to her chirpy, irreverent talk, "
sorry hai ya gold medal...!" is it a sorry or is it a gold medal...? gold medal, khushi, you've come first in class.

interestingly, the word "paagal," mad, connected this scene with the one at rm. earlier payal had joked that khushi was mad and would make everyone go her way.

YEAP PAGAL AJEEB WILL BECOME "HUM DONO KITNE AJEEB HAIN"
in asr's room,
di hovered around chhotey, saying he's driving her "paagal," she was certain something had upset him, he'd cried. he was irritable. the look at his sis. aw. she went into a fit of "sorries."

"di ek minute mein paanch baar sorry bol chuki hain aap... itna aasan hota hai kya aap logi ke liye?!!  mere liye itna mushkil kyun hain" di, you've said sorry five times in less than a minute... is it so easy for you guys? then why is it so tough for me? fantastic voice modulation, note of humour creeping back in.

"chhotey, tumhari tabiyat toh theek hai na?" chhotey, you're fine, aren't you?

"haan, di... nahi, di... di, mujhe lag raha mein paagal ho rahan hoon." yes, di... no, di... di, i feel i am going mad.

β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈEXCELLENT INDI AS USUAL MY COMMENTS ARE IN RED.LOVE THE DESCRIPTION OF 
equal talent. equal rage. equal right. i can hurt you, and i can hurt you right back. no cowering and singing sad songs for our heroine here, merely 18, small town, unfashionable, whatever she may be. just as he fell for her utter and mad ajeeb cuteness, so too perhaps for her crazy, leap in, gutsiness, some would call it foolhardiness. but that's what will get her to switch diesel to water alone in a lonely farm house surrounded by goons one scary afternoon... and have him exclaim with a funny kind of enjoyment and pride "khushi kumari gupta singh raizada."
LOVE YOUR WITTY DESCRIPTION HEREπŸ‘

SORRY FROM HUBBY TOO CUTE AND YOUR COMPARISON IS MAKING ME WAY EMOTIONAL HERE
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 87!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Episode begins with Khushi givng a letter to the ASR and telling him that Lavanya wrote the letter and she was sad while writting the letter and ASR gets up from where he was sitting and tears the letter in to pieces and throws them on Khushi and he tells this is answer to your letter and grab all the pieces and give it to the person who wrote this letter. Khushi tells him that he should have read that for once and she hasn't even completed her line and he shows her eyes and she leaves from there. (I think asr knew lavanya did not write that)

of course he knew it was Khushi who wrote the letter.

Somewhere in RM Anjali is trying the Shyam's phone and outside RM he does not pick up the phone and says to himself that he is coming only and now he can come here at any time as bua told him that Khushi will not be coming to this house again. (he is doing the mental jig right now, it just know it). Khushi is moving out and Anjali sees her moving out of the house and from the front door Shayam is coming in and both of the faces each other. Then Shayam close down the door and tells her that mausa ji is remembering her and he tells her that he was here to just to call her and she tells him that to give the things and he gives her. Khushi leaves and Anjali comes there and asks him did he saw Khushi and he says he never saw her coming so how will he see her leaving (Good one ,shyam, Good one). Then he tells her that there was so much crowd at market place thats why he was not able to bring groceries and he will bring that later on. (again good excuse)

such a liar he is!. good lord that he is facing difficulties in his evil deeds.

Khushi goes to Lavanya house and there she sees her packing her stuff. La gives her gifts and she tells her that she is too good. La tells her that she is moving to London forever and Khushi tells her that he was looking upset.

How cum she arranged everything in a day! Anything is possible, in a hindi soap.

Anjali is crying in the room and Shayam is consoling her. She fears that one day ASR will be left all alone. Shayam says that they are here and they will make some plan.

Shabby shyam and his guile full words!😑

In next scene maami is calling La and tells her that to come back and she tells her that she is not coming back as for once ASR even stopped her and she further tells her that since when she had left she can look at brahamchari (remember that dream where she sees akasha as a pandit now) all over places. (la is like sorry but I made up my mind)

mami and her eccentric imagination, too funny!

In the kitchen area Anjali an Shayam for fake and ASR who was passing them tells them that he is now no more 4 feet child he is now 6 feet man (How hot) no doubt!and he can understand all this and he is about to leave from there and maami comes there and tells him that she wants to talk to him to which he says that he has important conference to attend. Maami tells him to think about the whole family members. Akash and everyone tells that since when she had left he is upset. Then ASR again presents his ideology that love and marriage is nothing and he walks down from there.

ASR was actually happy that La left. He was relieved.

Khushi again comes to RM and ask for ASR from the servant who had opened the door. At khushi back anjali and Shyam are hugging each other but as Khushi was in hurry so she missed to see them together (Ugh I was mad'I kept screaming turn around'there is another incident to add on the list of hits and misses).

The CVs was intentionally dragging shyam's revelation for the story.

Shayam leaves from RM and reaches at bua's place and where he sees bua is praising him. He asks them what's cooking for and Payal tells him that Khishi likes halwa so they will cook halwa. He leaves for the kitchen and while others also leave except for bau ji and he picks the phone and takes the number of rani sahiba from there and from being Shayam comes there and snatches his phone and bau ji tells him that he was just looking at the phone as it looks nice and Shayam leaves from there. (Nice one shashi but beware of the snake)

shyam sure got Sashiji's intention. He is sly like a fox.

Arnav is in conference and there is issue regarding the shares and the commitment and he addressing his clients. He receives a call that someone wants to meet him but he tells them that he is busy and throw that person out. As he is about to keep the phone he sees Khushi there and she starts speaking that he is not doing the right thing to Lavanya. Arnav takes her hand and takes her to his cabin (Was it me or did that one guy in the conference made a weird face when he saw khushi'like he never saw a girl in his life)

Will notice it when I'll watch again.

he speaks KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA.. One side Khushi with her ideology and Arnav with her ideology. So clash of ideologies happens. ASR tells her that whatever he is he do not lie to himself but she always lie to herself and after listening to it she all over gets teary and leaves from there and as soon as he sees tears in her eyes he closed down his eyes and while moving she turns back and they look at each other'What is khushi's new plan???

both of them are egoistic and very determined in their beliefs. 

yup, let's see what khushi is upto know.

beautiful take on episode-87
bold lines stood out for me.
 I added my answers in red bold.

Thanks for your comments on my 85
i really loved it.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Cute Sarun, always brings smile on my face

HERE TOO

episode-84

Shyam almost got caught. The guy asked him why he was not there in the court, while he already told Sashiji that he was busy with his case. He somehow manged to deceive Sashiji,"If I remain in the court room all the time How can I make the case." Sashiji didn't seem impressed by his words.He is still incredulous about Shyam.
HE IS πŸ˜‘😑😑 MAKING ME ANGRY ALL THE TIME
La came to bid bye to Arnav. she was sad that no one was accompanying her to the part .Arnav was very frustrated, as he didn't see Khushi today. It's so irking when La gets cozy to ASR.😑 The door bell rang and La told that it must be Khushi, as she asked Khsuhi to go with her to the party.. Arnav was about to close the door, but as soon as he heard Khushi was here, he seemed happy. So he rushed to see her. Khushi was wearing a better outfit, as she was going somewhere with La. Arnav got delectable to see her beautiful face. He gave her a pleasing look, but changed his attitude immediately and tried to pretend that he was not affected by her. chori pakri gayi ASR!πŸ˜† .Khushi got conscious remembering his harsh words. Arnav  came and stood in front of her with an apologetic face. When he intended to talk, La intervened and took Khushi with her,"Chamkili let's go. it's already  late.". Khushi didn't want to go. she was looking back at her Laad governor. I guess She read her LG's eyes, that he wanted to say something. La was literally dragging her out.

Agreed La is getting irrited with Wify attitude.Yeap he was waiting like a small child for her and both wanted to remain in the same stance .she did not want to leave abd he did want her to go"Mat Jao"

La insisted, but Khushi didn't want to enter the party hall. So La left her and went inside. khushi couldn't understand what to do, where to go, she couldn't even go to RM.  Arnav's raucous words reverberated in her mind again,"I don't want to see your face, so get out." She was cursing herself, why she was thinking of laad Governor! But good Lord, LG was right there. He softly called her "Khushi". Khushi thought he came for La. so she told him to go inside, where he actually came for Khushi. Khushi turned to leave but ASR called her again. She got frantic and started to vex him,"don't call me like this."  ASR got angry "how dare you". Khushi emulated him,"daring aap, daring pe sref apka naam lekha hai?"(she meant how dare is he.He only can dare, but nobody else.she was over reacting.) Arnav was irritated now,"what nonsense" khushi also called him nonsense and intended to say more, but she stopped herself, by putting her hand on her mouth. Sometimes her mouth acts waywardly.  she exasperated ASR so much,"do you think I came here to talk to you(yes Mr. sexy Akhroo you came to talk to her). If I talk to you lovingly two minutes, you forget your status." oh gosh ASR started to vex her again. Actually Khushi provoked him and pushed him to the edge. He saw tears welled in her eyes. Now He was repenting, "have to say sorry." when he was gathering courage Khushi was already gone.
They both are stubborn in their style.πŸ˜†
In GH, Shyam was trying to coax babuji. But Sashiji's target was his phone. Somehow he had to get Rani Saheba's number. when Shyam was giving him the medicine he witnessed a ring mark on his ring finger. He told Shyam to get water for him. When Shyam went to get water he dialed Anjali's number. But he had to cut the call, as Shyam came back. Sashji dropped the phone while putting it in haste. Anajli called him back immediately.I don't know why Sasshiji called her, he should note her number instead. Anyway sly Shyam suspected something. so he left.
Babuji is the only one who suspected him so far and he will the 1st one paying the price too

In the dinner table in RM mami started her sarcastic speech. "It seems so vacant as Anrav and La is not for dinner." Shyam intervened her that he was present there. Mami teased him,by calling him"bin badal wali barsat (unpredictable rain)" mami sometimes makes such appropriate comments!πŸ‘ She was bragging that only Akash was the most predictable and he will marry according to her taste. Shyam interrupted her,"Now a days there is no guarantee in marriage" Anjali protested,"If there is no guarantee in Akash, our marriage also doesn't have any guarantee." Shyam came to flatter her,"I'm your servant, so our marriage shouldn't have any issue." Anjali told him that she can't rely coz, he called her, but he cut the call and when she called he didn't pick the phone. Shyam got skeptical, "I didn't call you." He remembered how the phone fell down beside Sashiji's bed. He became sure that Sashiji, who tried to call Anjali. He tried to chicane Anjali,"I think it's automatically dialed your number in my pocket.'
Shyam and his sly moves are way too much surely shows his character.Anjali is indicating future and Mamiji is always good with observations

Arnav was searching Khushi outside and finally found her forlorn in the gazebo. When she saw him she intended to leave. But Arnav called her "I need to talk to you." Khushi was obdurate this time, she didn't want to listen . Arnav hold her arms and turned her towards him,"Didn't I tell you when I talk don't turn around from me? don't you understand?" There is certain possessiveness in his voice. He modulated his voice to a pleaing tone,"I want to tell you something, you are keeping my mind in distress since morning." Khushi was indignant,"you mind your brain. I was not seen since morning, tell me what do you want to say." Arnav was frustrated,"I didn't mean to say those things. I didn't know about your parents.I shouldn't tell you those words." He screamed,"do you understand?" uff Mr. hot your apologizing or yelling?He got so frenzy that unknowingly strengthened his grip on her arm. When he realised that he was hurting her he left her arms. Khushi said in teary eyes,"so you wanted to say sorry. But it must be very difficult to say sorry to a girl like me.where is ASR and where is KKG? it's ok, as you don't know anything about me." she ellucidated him her story,"when I was eight my parents died in a car accident. I didn't know what does death mean that time. I thought they will be back. do you know that I still think my parents became star in the sky. so I hang star on my bed.I'm still scare of fast car, to sleep alone or to stay in the dark. It still seems a nightmare to me and I think it will over when I'll wake up". she continued "now you know everything about me. So say sorry."ASR was flummoxed, but couldn't say sorry either. khushi admonished,"let it be. how can you say sorry to a girl like me."she turned to leave. But ASR called her "Khushi". She turned. ASR said sorry, not once, but twice and finally begged in contrition,"I'm really very sorry" Barun was outstanding in this scene.πŸ‘He is such a magnificent actor! I bow down my head to him.
HIS SORRY WAS SCARY BUT HE DID IT WITH HIS PURE HEART AND BARUN DELIVERED IT WITH HIS PURE GOD GIFTED SKILLSπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Nothing goes unnoticed by two caring elder siblings. Payal caught her little sister's anxiety and Anjali too. Arnav was trying to avoid Anjali, but she was stubborn"you cried today!". On the other hand Khushi couldn't hide her tension to Payal,"Laad Governor made me cry by saying sorry. and I aslo told him everything about me." Anjali also was after her bro, she was insisting him incessantly,"you are hiding something from me she kept begging sorry again and again for bothering him. Arnav got surprised,"you said sorry five times in a sentence. Is it so easy? why it's so difficult for me?"ASR was frustrated"it seems like I'm getting crazy". Anjali begged sorry again and suggested him to take rest and she left. ASR was still in perturbation.

Anjali got it right, something is wrong .
"Kya yehi pyaar hai"Is he falling in love?

SIBLINS'LOVE IS AMAZING IN THIS SERIAL ITS STANDS ITSELF πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=oUPoVqUYLFo&list=FLGG3aM4O5G1_gyBAE7CNrhw[/YOUTUBE]
VERY NICE VM SOHARA⭐️

Nice written Sohara love the Akhroo with his sorry .My comments are in redπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
indi52 thumbnail
hi arshi, 

thanks for reading my super emotional take on the "sorry" episode. but i am πŸ€£

so fast three piece suit. πŸ˜†

why do i bother. problem kids. πŸ˜†

oh bless you, i wish i were the boss of the house, unfortunately being married to a leo like myself, it's a constant territorial battle at home. but teehee, i do make him say sorry sometimes, and even if i am not thaaat right. when khushi said "ab sorry boliye," in the midst of all that emotion i began to giggle.

i do really like him with his gussa. you see, good and bad, i'll take him as he is. he is super smart and actually rather conscientious, i bet he's take the right decision finally. and to me when two people fight the way they do, it says... i give a damn. faraq padta hai. 

thanks for all your comments. πŸ€—
indi52 thumbnail
dear all, 

may i request a complete shift to thread #8. the mods close threads that get too heavy and since we are a visual oriented thread, i fret this will happen. if you don't mind, just copy the stuff from here onto #8 and take things forward there?

thanks, sorry for being such a minder. see ya.
Previous
1 ... 101 102 103 104 105
Next