Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dia.forever thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
dear lovely author

you have no idea what you have done to me with this marvellous and innovative piece of urs. Its so heart warming and lovely, I can't tell you in words.I felt like I was living the moments of arnav and khushi through their letters. I was literally lost into it😳
I am going to read it once again, but let me tell u, you are very talented and innovative as well. Do keep writing and giving such lovely treats ( oh..!!...treat just reminded me of khushi's cupcakeπŸ˜›
While I was reading one of arnav's letter to khushi, where he poured out his loneliness, my heart went out to him. And what to say about khushi, she is a true angel and that too the sweetest one. I am glad that arnav is not diabetic here ( or so I assume from his demands of cupcakes in his letters ), otherwise poor guy would have missed out on the real sweetnessπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
When I read his confession of love in that letter...OMG...I felt my heart stopped for a second, suchi😳...I felt like kissing him then and there☺️...and that surely FREAKED me out🀒
And when arnav stepped out of the airport, I felt so excited as if it was my homecoming...lolπŸ˜†
anyways...u could imagine my state of mind through my words...seriously, just look at what I have written. It gives me a feel of letter hangover of arshiπŸ˜†
hats off to u galπŸ€—πŸ€—...n hug for this outstanding piece of work...for giving in so much time and effort n carving it out on paper with so much perfection😊

your new fan😳

P.S- I like smith...think he's cute😳
Edited by dia.forever - 11 years ago
Anupama. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Like it? Like it? I loved it,damn it..

Thats why i love such over the time kind of stories..its not like you see each other and fall in love. Gradual ones are more understandable to me.

It would really be unappropriate if i analyse and dissect and comment on it regarding this os..coz its so beautiful,each letter,every way that they referred to each other and it really warmed up my heart to read it..

I believe this is the best fic you've written so far. And one of the fantastic that i've read of all others.

P.S- kindly add a kiss in the end. M serious. If its too scandalous, in the 18th century or whatever century it is,in public,then somewhere secluded. :D After mentioning kiss so many times,you did'nt give that!!
Look at me,after feasting on the whole story..ungrateful reader asking for more. :D but anyways,ADD IT! 8-)Edited by Anupama. - 11 years ago
Take_That thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Gosh! Simply loved this! Just so beautiful!

Finally Arnav's nomadic life came to a halt!

Ending was good too! Really didn't expect that!

..Enchantress.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
It was beautiful and the letters were so sweet.
Finally Arnav got his home.
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOW! This is one of the best OS's I have ever read. I loved how Arnav was so confident in declaring his love in the letter, not worried about her rejection but just wanting her to know that he loved her. The agony of separation during the storm at sea. The desperation of a loved one's safety. The thirst for that first glimpse. Aaahhh! And finally.  His arrival at home. 
Beautiful. 
Please buddy me up. When you write anything, pls. PM me if you do. Meanwhile, I'm checking out your other work. 
tfsπŸ‘
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was amazing!!
Loved the concept,Loved the letters and Loved the happy ending !!❀️
segad thumbnail
Standing ovation Babe!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4