The Stranger and the Angel [OS] REMOVED - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 years ago
it was shoo sweet. the actual journey of love based only on emotions :).
cute lovely os...
all emotions put in one os...
amazing work...
loved it very much...

Wow!! I luved it sooo mch Heart
Awww that was the most wonderfully written OS ever !!

Loved the letters..who wouldnt ?? they are so freaking adorable <3

Thanx a ton for the PM :)

Brilliant !!

Awww... t'was so chweet it brought tears to my eyes! do pm me nxt time!
dear lovely author

you have no idea what you have done to me with this marvellous and innovative piece of urs. Its so heart warming and lovely, I can't tell you in words.I felt like I was living the moments of arnav and khushi through their letters. I was literally lost into itEmbarrassed
I am going to read it once again, but let me tell u, you are very talented and innovative as well. Do keep writing and giving such lovely treats ( oh..!!...treat just reminded me of khushi's cupcakeTongue
While I was reading one of arnav's letter to khushi, where he poured out his loneliness, my heart went out to him. And what to say about khushi, she is a true angel and that too the sweetest one. I am glad that arnav is not diabetic here ( or so I assume from his demands of cupcakes in his letters ), otherwise poor guy would have missed out on the real sweetnessWinkEmbarrassed
When I read his confession of love in that letter...OMG...I felt my heart stopped for a second, suchiEmbarrassed...I felt like kissing him then and thereBlushing...and that surely FREAKED me outDead
And when arnav stepped out of the airport, I felt so excited as if it was my homecoming...lolLOL
anyways...u could imagine my state of mind through my words...seriously, just look at what I have written. It gives me a feel of letter hangover of arshiLOL
hats off to u galHugHug...n hug for this outstanding piece of work...for giving in so much time and effort n carving it out on paper with so much perfectionSmile

your new fanEmbarrassed

P.S- I like smith...think he's cuteEmbarrassed
Edited by dia.forever - 8 years ago
Like it? Like it? I loved it,damn it..

Thats why i love such over the time kind of stories..its not like you see each other and fall in love. Gradual ones are more understandable to me.

It would really be unappropriate if i analyse and dissect and comment on it regarding this os..coz its so beautiful,each letter,every way that they referred to each other and it really warmed up my heart to read it..

I believe this is the best fic you've written so far. And one of the fantastic that i've read of all others.

P.S- kindly add a kiss in the end. M serious. If its too scandalous, in the 18th century or whatever century it is,in public,then somewhere secluded. :D After mentioning kiss so many times,you did'nt give that!!
Look at me,after feasting on the whole story..ungrateful reader asking for more. :D but anyways,ADD IT! 8-)Edited by Anupama. - 8 years ago

Gosh! Simply loved this! Just so beautiful!

Finally Arnav's nomadic life came to a halt!

Ending was good too! Really didn't expect that!