The Stranger and the Angel [OS] REMOVED - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 years ago
BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!!
very different story form what i read...
and the letters ?!!, they were sooo beautiful !
loved the ending ! 
:)))
Very nice !
That was one very sweet story... sweet like her cakes n his love... simple n sublime. ..
Actly it reminded me of my frnd... who is a sailor... v used to exchange alot of loong mails if not letters ...n tht was indeed a nice time... telling about wats hppning here in d country n d places thy visited.. well then life gt busy n gradually v lost touch.. d nxt thng am gonna do is defntly mail him again :-)
it was lovely dear Smile
well written Clap
U made me cry dammit ... Had anyone ever told you that you are versatile writer .. This is n epic story it's brilliantly written it's worth coming back 2nd 4th 9th time to read over n over n still want have enughf of it ...
It's sooo Very passionate n emotional
Loooved it .. u r a gifted writer girlfriend ... be it yr oneshots or be it a secrete diary anything u write is worth reading over n over ... keep upEdited by archmink - 8 years ago
Wow, Superb story. You are an amazing writer. You hav perfectly written it. Great job. This s d best OS i hav ever read.
That was really a different concept. The letters were beautifuly written. At the last scene when arnav reached the airport my heart was also raising to meet khushi.
Thanks 4 pm and such a beautiful story
Aww.so sweet.lovely os
awe!!!! such a sweet cute n lovely os!!!
thank u dear!!
this was soo nice...reminded me alittle of secret diaries of kkg!!! dont no why...but just loved it