Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Suchi

I did not call Sriti anything! I love her acting and her looks! She is fab as Ganga!
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I read on FB: Sidd waits that his contract ends to play with Prats in the new series on "star plus"...Also I read on chennaionline.com "...Ronit Roy,Siddharth Shukla and Karanvir Bohra are the 3 names BIG CBS PRIME is currently in talks with for the role as the host of the intriguing crimes series..."
Anyone know anything about it?
Therefore is almost certain that Sidd leaves Balika Vadhu and UglyFrozenFace as Anandi stay😡?!
I wonder who will arrive to Kashmir...
It's more than obvious that Pratyusha's replacement by UglyFrozenFace was the beginning of the end of Balika Vadhu...
I could cry of fury😭... 

Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes read to in FB ...I wish Pratt come new show with Sid.😊
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Illyria

Unfortunately it seems members are abusing the reason why this thread remained open to bash and ridicule actors - even after the notes and the warning on this thread members have continued this - members are continuing to make comments on another another which also is against the rules

so this thread is now being closed - it has remained open for more then 2 months and now members are just using it to vent - use the frustration thread for this

this thread was about Prats and New replacement discussion only - members have started to talk about other characters and happening in the drama.- use the discussion thread for this

Topic Closed

Pratyusha is gone,Sidd leaves the sinking shiff too,AnSh disappear,the game is over and
TOPIC CLOSED!!!