Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Agree, Shiv is wasted in BV now. his acting is not the same. I hope either he leaves Bv or PH replace Toral. HM in kashmir will be a waste of money as Sid and Toral do not look romantic couple at all.
ilovebandini thumbnail
New Shiv,new replacements?Come on,where had the good "BV" gone,I can't believe that this good Hindi serial is going to be ruined in the end,it had so good topic as a main storyline(and I don't think here on the AnSh romance),good characters(and I don't mean only Pratz=Anandi&Sid=Shiv,but also Jagya and everyone from his family),so sad that this good show will not have the good ending it deserves.The point was so good,too bad that it got ruined in the end,because there's suppose to be a chemistry,there's suppose to be love,something that our main character Anandi deserves,she's suppose to be convincing in her pain,in her hard life,but also in her happiness too.Jagya hurt her,Jagya lost her,marriages between minors are wrong,but there's no conclusion=the happiness of Anandi and Shiv.And when I say Anandi and Shiv I meen Pratz/Sid because THEY are our Anandi and Shiv.They should've finished this show with their love and happiness fighting against child marriages and THE END!This what is happening now is just delaying the inevitable-BV can't function without Pratz and that's a fact.Although as a fan I don't like it,still it would've been better for the show to have been ended in time.But of course money are more important than anything!
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

The one thing is in the meantime for sure: Toral as Anandi can't survive...Toral&Siddharth as Anandi&Shiv have no future in Balika Vadhu...Colors are simply forced to do something!!! 

ilovebandini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nataly

The one thing is in the meantime for sure: Toral as Anandi can't survive...Toral&Siddharth as Anandi&Shiv have no future in Balika Vadhu...Colors are simply forced to do something!!! 

You think if they keep Toral and change Shiv things will change on the better?It will get worse!The only reason why this serial is still running is because of Sid.

Too bad,really,too bad!
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovebandini

You think if they keep Toral and change Shiv things will change on the better?It will get worse!The only reason why this serial is still running is because of Sid.

Too bad,really,too bad!

No,I don't think so!!!
Toral must get out,she will never be accepted!!! I hate her and her face frozen...
Toral as Anandi is simply the mission impossible!!!
Sidd exudes enormous magic but he can not muster the neccesary magic for Toral too!!!
But his replacement would definitely be the end of Balika Vadhu!!!
We don't know what Colors will do but they must to do something...  
atominis thumbnail
I had liked Toral as strong Anandi. But otherwise she is not upto the mark. Earlier I would resist commenting much on her. But since last 4-5 days she is totally disappointing in her acting! There were some scenes which required display of finer nuances in expressions.

But Toral has same 2 set of expressions! Where're the subtle and fine variations in expressions? Even the child actor Avika Gor was a million times more expressive than this grown up and experienced actress! She's still welcome to take acting classes from likes of Avika, Ulka Gupta and Sparsh - little wonders who acted so brilliantly in such demanding roles.

Especially in the scenes in which Anandi's childlike innocent excitement is shown, Toral looks obviously trying TOO HARD! 😲

Toral maybe bearable as a standalone Anandi. But NO WAY she is a patch on Prats as the other half of AnSh! 🤢

Script writers craft great scenes but the stunted acting Toral makes them lacklustre! It's like plastic fruits placed in front of the viewer! There I said it!! 😡

Honestly if not for other actors like Shashank, Sriti, Anup Soni, veterans in Shekhar family (except Sanchi) and of course...Sid! This show is barely watchable now!

I've taken to Mahadev these days and waiting for Mahabharat and Maharana Pratap. Even that supernatural show Anamika makes for a better interesting show than BV these days (especially when full focus is on AnSh).

Maybe CVs could not have Prats anymore. But at least replacement should have been better!! Someone like Divyanka Tripathi would have been a beautiful blend of innocent beauty and resilience.

I think Toral should at least tone down her "smile" - which is too broad, too toothy with one or two teeth even slightly crooked and sticking out! You can't improve acting! At least spare us from those teeth! 🤢

I do not want to sound like I am bashing but I am fed up of keeping patience, trying to ignore things and "giving time" to the show or the actress!

This replacement looks not only older but even uglier opposite Sid!

Even Ganga looks mature in front of Jagya but at least her looks are not repulsive!

Mods can lock threads, edit posts or warn members but jo hai so hai!!

Sorry mods. But I just wrote as a viewer who has lost patience. 😕
atominis thumbnail
Earlier on an optimistic note I had said CVs should try to link Toral's Anandi to Avika's Anandi. But SORRY!! She cannot even manage that!

I value Avika the most among all Anandis. And I do not want *this* lady to try hard and ruin memories of Avika's golden phase either!

She's taking too much time. Her acting is stunted. Her looks - particularly those teeth and those over-arched eyebrows are repulsive. She is not getting the grip of Anandi at all! It is increasingly obvious with every passing day that she's not being trained well or is not responding to the training she's being given. She is not even able to bring her own interpretation of Anandi and instead trying harder than ever to imitate either Prats or Avika!

No wonder CVs are focusing on Jagya, Ganga, Singhs, Sanchi and trying to bring back Gauri to divert attention from this out of place Anandi and keep viewers somehow hooked to the show!

CVs were haughty enough to replace Prats but sadly not smart enough to at least get a fitting replacement!

I admit I did not like Prats when she replaced Avika. But at least she was not as repulsive with just 2 patented expressions!

I find it funny when Shiv or Jagya pine for Anandi! The face chosen does not even reflect Anandi's qualities!

At least we viewers got choice to vote for our preference of grown up Anandi when BV took a leap. This time CVs didn't think about public and went ahead with a plastic thingie (I do not want to insult the word doll) in giving us *this* as Anandi and mauling the character! 🤢

I hope AnSh HM scenes do not fully dominate the show and there's JaGa to balance it out. I don't think this "actress" will make it interesting. All depends on Sid's killer expressions and scenic beauty of Kashmir to help make up for "other weaknesses" (you get the drift! 😉 ). Old AnSh scenes will be ten times more romantic despite less physical romance than a hundred scenes of Toral sticking to Sid!

Couldn't help imagine Prats in that day's episode! I could absolutely visualise her...
Totally in romantic scenes you can't help but think of another sweet face and a pair of expressive eyes that used to speak volumes! 😭

Miss Prats a lot. Wish the show had ended gracefully instead of continuing like this. All true talents gone. And existing ones butchered with badly handled characterisation!

(BTW the girl who played Kanchan was also a better choice both as performer and looker than you know who!)

Such a pathbreaking show which used to boast of most talented actors even for guest appearances now saddled with a weak lead! 😕

P.S. - Bhairavi Raichura who played Bhago (Anandi's mom) is also way better and youthful looking than new Anandi (not to mention gazillion times more talented). Good they killed off Bhago! Or else, in same frame Bhago would've looked like Anandi's daughter and Anandi her mom! 😆

Nniks you'd once said Toral would be better suited for Gauri, right? I'd say God forbid that happened! Anjum was a powerhouse of talent, had great diction, beautiful naturally luminous hair, good height and as pretty. T would've made Gauri repulsive even if CVs had not shown Gauri doing anything evil! It's better to keep Gauri vanished than come up with replacements like these! 😃 Edited by Skepblun - 11 years ago
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skepblun

Earlier on an optimistic note I had said CVs should try to link Toral's Anandi to Avika's Anandi. But SORRY!! She cannot even manage that!

I value Avika the most among all Anandis. And I do not want *this* lady to try hard and ruin memories of Avika's golden phase either!

She's taking too much time. Her acting is stunted. Her looks - particularly those teeth and those over-arched eyebrows are repulsive. She is not getting the grip of Anandi at all! It is increasingly obvious with every passing day that she's not being trained well or is not responding to the training she's being given. She is not even able to bring her own interpretation of Anandi and instead trying harder than ever to imitate either Prats or Avika!

No wonder CVs are focusing on Jagya, Ganga, Singhs, Sanchi and trying to bring back Gauri to divert attention from this out of place Anandi and keep viewers somehow hooked to the show!

CVs were haughty enough to replace Prats but sadly not smart enough to at least get a fitting replacement!

I admit I did not like Prats when she replaced Avika. But at least she was not as repulsive with just 2 patented expressions!

I find it funny when Shiv or Jagya pine for Anandi! The face chosen does not even reflect Anandi's qualities!

At least we viewers got choice to vote for our preference of grown up Anandi when BV took a leap. This time CVs didn't think about public and went ahead with a plastic thingie (I do not want to insult the word doll) in giving us *this* as Anandi and mauling the character! 🤢

I hope AnSh HM scenes do not fully dominate the show and there's JaGa to balance it out. I don't think this "actress" will make it interesting. All depends on Sid's killer expressions and scenic beauty of Kashmir to help make up for "other weaknesses" (you get the drift! 😉 ). Old AnSh scenes will be ten times more romantic despite less physical romance than a hundred scenes of Toral sticking to Sid!

Couldn't help imagine Prats in that day's episode! I could absolutely visualise her...
Totally in romantic scenes you can't help but think of another sweet face and a pair of expressive eyes that used to speak volumes! 😭

Miss Prats a lot. Wish the show had ended gracefully instead of continuing like this. All true talents gone. And existing ones butchered with badly handled characterisation!

(BTW the girl who played Kanchan was also a better choice both as performer and looker than you know who!)

Such a pathbreaking show which used to boast of most talented actors even for guest appearances now saddled with a weak lead! 😕

reported for passing comments on actress looks. I am very disappointed coming from
you. I always liked your meaningful opinion on bv show and characters. I do understand u don't like toral but venting ur frustration on her acting is different from passing comments on her looks is not right. You r instigating war from members who have started seeing her as anandi,
atominis thumbnail
@Sheetsden

It is not like I dislike Toral. I have posted in her support many times. But she is disappointing of late. And I have begun to lose patience as a viewer hence the rant.

I chose this thread only because in other threads we can't do so and it leads to fights. My intention is NOT to mislead or misguide anyone or influence others against Toral.

Those who have accepted her as Anandi, is their acceptance so weak that they'll have problems accepting her after reading my post?!

I speak for myself. I don't try to influence others or impose my views on them.

Hope I am clear on this.

BTW, feel free to report or get me banned. I used to keep quiet on this anyway but couldn't resist writing now. It's not a proper replacement nor is the replacement being handled properly by CVs IMO.

I won't speak on this again. I basically also write topics only on issues shown in the show or Singhs and J's wrong doings. No interest in others.
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

reported for passing comments on actress looks. I am very disappointed coming from
you. I always liked your meaningful opinion on bv show and characters. I do understand u don't like toral but venting ur frustration on her acting is different from passing comments on her looks is not right. You r instigating war from members who have started seeing her as anandi,

surprising lot of my friends and me feel she has started being anandi lately than before. Saturday epiosode her chemistry was better with shiv than before. But again everyone had different views on their liking. Plz continue to write meaningful posts on bv show ESP about singhs. I just like your opinion.