Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Sheetsden

Well I am surprised you chose only my post to report in a thread where people are trashing the show and predicting its closure. Anyway the Report button has become favourite option these days I guess.

Well in my case it is different. Earlier I and my family liked Toral in fact even thought she was better than Prats and suited those activist scenes better due to her stronger voice and good height. But of late none of us are liking her or her performance. And there's not a day that goes without comments in dissatisfaction with her whenever an episode of BV is aired - as we watch the show together.

To each his own. I guess CVs also know the truth hence the multiple tracks readied involving Jagya, Ganga, Singhs.

This show is no longer what it once used to be. Not that quality. Nope. Nada.
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@skepblun wonderfully put ...I totally agree to all u hav said ...infact I hav been saying it since the first day toral came..she is not Anandi n will never be Anandi...to put things honestly she dosent hav the talent nor the X factor to be a lead actress maybe some supporting role but def not the lead of any show.
No wonder ekta kapoor rejected her in one look...ekta might make stupid shows but her castings r bang on.
Its only on IF i hear praise of Toral...in real life..my office colleagues...all my relatives..my frns..they just hate toral...even my hubby n his frns who r least bothered abt tv serials commented they couldent get a better girl.
And ppl r def not moving on...the anger and resentment is only growing...the fact is ppl hav simply stopped watching BV n moved on to better shows...I feel really bad tht my fav show has been reduced to this state...
but wat to do..ego has destroyed kingdoms this is just a TV show destroyed by egoistic PH.
Lets see wat surprise this HM thingy will bring...BV CVs can shock us any moment ;-)Edited by nniks - 11 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww what happend skelp didn't get enough attention with JAgya bashing?? Now you have to bash Toral to get some attention?

I did ignore your post twice but seems like you were craving for attention. After that rediculous post for more than 12 hours no one commented on it and after that you had to its some more bashing to see if someone would reply to you.

Are sheets yaar Rehnay day...

You don't like Toral skelp ??. Ok no problem. One more less viewer for BV ..it's a sinking ship anyway right. 

When Toral will start karate classes you can rejoin since only Ike her in that avatar, perhaps you will be interested in the love scenes in karate format. 

Anandi : come here shiv HIII YAAA 
Shiv: nahi Anandi nahi... Mujahe  nahi Ana mujhe dar lag raha hai

Anandi: math daro meray jaaan... Let give you a kissey 

Anandi gives her famous karate chop ...

TAAALIYAANNN 👏

I will make sure to mention that to the production house, 

I understand your frustration though 
Your favorite punch bag JAgya also turning good.,,I understand frustration to Bentha hi hai... Chal chal koi bat nahi.

Peace have fun bashing Toral 
Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 11 years ago
atominis thumbnail
My dear Suchi I do not write on forum for attention. And since when did I become a basher? I write against Jagya only when he does something wrong. Same for any other character in the show be it Bhairon or Ganga.

I have never given any special love or bashing to any character ever. Either this show or any other.

I have lots more things to do in life than post on forums to get attention or take anonymous online reactions from unknown people seriously!

This is not the first time you have responded with such sarcasm in your post to me. Not surprised at all.

People are strange here. When I was writing in support of Toral the same people had no problems and now when I said I was disappointed then same people descend upon me like a ton of bricks!

For Jagya? Aapke mooh se yeh baatein shobha nahi deti. You yourself are first one to like those posts and had once even PMed me how you loved that that against Jagya! As long as it suited you, you sing support both publicly and in private. Now that something is against your preference you resort to old tool of sarcasm. Nice!

Who said I liked Anandi doing karate or be aggressive? Ha! Making assumptions out of nowhere! Anandi can do anything. The actress playing it is not. Not always really in my opinion.

The positive comments on replacement were also a part of trying to be optimistic and patient. Otherwise replacements are hard to deal with for any regular viewer.

I have never said I hated Toral. I only said she IMO is not improving as much as she ought to. And neither was she a part of AnSh for me ever. It's another matter I never commented on this.

Guess I should have kept away from posting anything since it disturbs the fanatics.

I will always like Anandi the character irrespective of the face or "actor" associated with it. On paper AnSh are still a dream couple. Onscreen, in my personal opinion they are not.

Anyway, I had kept away from this forum for more than a year. I'll do that again. It's not like I'd die if I won't type here. I am not attached to anonymous screen names online or fictional characters that much!

Ciao madam!
salg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I can understand how Skepblun feels. One does not write any post or comments just for the sake of writing , better things to do, but a lot of viewers feel sad to see such a top class show loosing its magic and charm due to a wrong replacement.  my family and friends have also stopped watching BV since Prat left.. we were so attached to the show , i used to watch Shiv and Anandi's scene again  and again now dont want to watch it even once only go through WU
CVs should have atleast found a suitable replacement. the fact remain that Toral is not suitable for Anandi's role. does not match Shiv, and no matter how romantic  a place or a scene is it looks so lifeless and boring as the chemistry or magic is not there anymore, it would have been better if they had ended the Show like other PH do after the lead leaves e'g Kuch to Log or iss pyar ko kya naam.
Suchi- thumbnail
Peace dearo ..me hating JAgya is no new news. That's always been there...but I never insulted shashank or anjum.

I did not like gauri too but never insulted anjum though she had her own faults and her good points. 

What you are doing right now is out right insulting Toral , the actress. 

Calling her smile plastic, commenting on her looks calling it repulsive, wow now that's callEd constructive criticism from your side? That's called bashing dear.

If she is not doing good then say it in proper words. The way many many of us say. She needs to improve in x y z. If you are disappointed say you are disappointed don't insult the features of the actress in the name of point of view. 

What you are doing is out right cruel and demeaning to another human being.

About fanatics ofcourse ...what do you expect if you come to a forum that discuss daily soap fictional characters? Sane people?

😆 

Suchi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: salg

I can understand how Skepblun feels. One does not write any post or comments just for the sake of writing , better things to do, but a lot of viewers feel sad to see such a top class show loosing its magic and charm due to a wrong replacement.  my family and friends have also stopped watching BV since Prat left.. we were so attached to the show , i used to watch Shiv and Anandi's scene again  and again now dont want to watch it even once only go through WU

CVs should have atleast found a suitable replacement. the fact remain that Toral is not suitable for Anandi's role. does not match Shiv, and no matter how romantic  a place or a scene is it looks so lifeless and boring as the chemistry or magic is not there anymore, it would have been better if they had ended the Show like other PH do after the lead leaves e'g Kuch to Log or iss pyar ko kya naam.

Now .this is called criticism. A point of view.. 

No where did this member call the actress plastic or repulsive. 

This member feels this way...i cannot change her/his opinion. Just have to agree to disagree and move on. 

We are all viewers we all have opinions and views. I am cool with this kind of criticism. 
Suchi- thumbnail
What I don't understand is...if someone puts a good looking ...well so called good looking...actress ..then that show is successful???

I mean ..wow..
How vain and shallow the thought. No one we are not raising above the mere physical realm of things. Looking beyond what's just plain beauty...and what is beauty..that's something we have defined and has been changed again and again though out the time.

How many shows are there with absolutelyGorgeous   couples and where are those shows???. Down the drains ...

And not to mention talent...I do not want to mention names but.,,two best actors in one show...yet the story is crap ...no viewers ...

Then we have a wonderful show no wonderful cast like na hole thum,,and perfect story line and still that show has not picked up.
There is another show in the top slot with the leads playing parents and there is no chemistry ...sizzling to much extent yet the show runs?? Why? Cause of the story.

A show that fails due to an actors leaving is no show. It's a shame, 

Those who praise ekta maiyyah should know what she says 

An actor never runs a show...the show runs the actor. 

If she was in the place of balika vadhu creatives she would have gotten a sexy replacement ( again sexy subjective term) but she would have killleddd this show in matter of days with the worst story line ever, 

But no thank God balika vadhu creatives are nothing like ekta. And I am glad that they are still strong in story line.

It's sad that people are bashing Toral right now cause she is not gori chitti...even sriti was getting the heat before you know who left. Even in the earlier post it was mentioned that sriti also looks mature in front of jagya!!!!

Omg...does the member even know what a wonderful actor sriti is??

And she is escaping the heat of many why cause she is gori chitti??

In fact I applaud Toral, standing ovation. It was easy for sriti to enter as an original character Ganga,,,but here Toral had to come as a replacement...a risk only people with strength could take !!!

Lagi raho Toral ...
...good for you and come out successful ...and emerge as a winner of this beautiful show balika vadhu 

Kitsin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have been a silent reader of the forum for quite some time and enjoyed reading a lot of discussions on the different characters and enjoyed them. Now for the past some time I  have watched the ensuing fights among the members.

This thread is for the actresses playing/played the role of Anandi, then members can choose to criticize and appreciate as they wish. Why do other members who do not agree choose to come to a thread such as this and then bash members for their choice of feelings.

Leave them to it, after some time they too would stop it as it cannot continue for long.( Anything not sustain by energy positive or negative cannot last long). It's sad to see virtual friends disrespecting/ disparaging each other, all in the name of a person who would not even know them.

P.S.  Am not anyone's fan, as fandom is highly overrated, hope this does not offend anyone.

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Unfortunately it seems members are abusing the reason why this thread remained open to bash and ridicule actors - even after the notes and the warning on this thread members have continued this - members are continuing to make comments on another another which also is against the rules

so this thread is now being closed - it has remained open for more then 2 months and now members are just using it to vent - use the frustration thread for this

this thread was about Prats and New replacement discussion only - members have started to talk about other characters and happening in the drama.- use the discussion thread for this

Topic Closed
Edited by Illyria - 11 years ago