Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
As long as we watch Toral as Anandi,after 6 weeks one thing is certain and so many BV's fans worldwide have confirmed it: we watch and watch and watch but there's no more magic,no more excitement,there's simply no more reason to be glad to watch the next episode!!!We had the magic and excitement by Pratyusha but by Toral theese feelings simply don't come!!!Toral may be ever so good actress but she just can't put out this kind of feelings in us!!!We don't know why but this is just so!!!Anandi is the key person in this story,AnSh is the heart of the story,our eyes are focused on AnSh and if Toral can't pull on our attention,then is something wrong with her or the role she's acting!!!
http://www.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Faranz-Shetty-to-enter-Balika-Vadhu/articleshow/19618089.cms
Pleaseee...don't give up!!!
riya_ss9 thumbnail
 I don't have anything against Toral, she was told that she can play Anandi character so she accepted it, she may have thought that Anandi is a icon so it will be a easy ride because its already a household name and #1.But most of her emotions are zero, they should have given her a role of a lawyer or something if they really wanted her in BV. Now BV won't even be near any awards forget about winning it.
riya_ss9 thumbnail
👏 I also appreciate all BV fans who are still watching BV because they are also one die hard fans of BV. If in any episode they just see for a second of Ansh scene, or any scene foe second which is good they just do the promotion of the show, I understand they want BV to be top but they don't understand that we also wanted it to be #1 but not with this type of story and chemistry.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
The die hard fans who continue to watch BV are the ones who have been watching it from the time there was no Pratyusha, Shashank Or Siddharth or Anjum.They watch it for the story and the characters.

They may find it difficult to accept the new Anandi but there are many things to BV not just AnSh.
If the performance is good or if particular scene is good they make posts just to share with the fellow forum members who enjoy the show just like they do.

They don't do it to promote their favourite show.I am sure they have better things to do with their lives than promoting a show even if it happens to be their favourite show.
Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The main reason people are still watching BV because of the best ensemble of star cast. And story line.And also Anandi and Jagya are the key roles. People adored child Anandi and lived with growen up Anandi. Viewers have build-up an image of growen up Anandi and wished her all the happiness and were eager to witness the same but the Cv,s had spoiled that image by changing the image. The new image is trying hard to make people believe that it was the same image what they were witnessing but mirror never lies and viewers left heart broken.
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Visited colors site while watching some Mohan-Megha segments from NBTNMK and came across the poll of 'best bahu' on colors. Rather than heart I used my mind and voted for 'Anandi' and the results surprised me. 

Anandi (the Chracter which we suppose to love and NOT the artist) has only 221 votes (including one of mine). Bhomi and rolii have 10000+ and Madhibala 7000+

what can be the reason?
ritika1996 thumbnail
If Pratyusha had to be replaced, it should hav been in Ekta Kapoor serial style where the person meets with an accident, the face changes to a new person. This way BV still could have shown flashbacks of old Anandi & need not hav morphed the photos of Pratyusha with toral's. Again the viewers could still enjoy the flashback scenes of old Anandi & there was no need frm BV's side to attempt to erase pratyusha's memories. 
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

u r rt.. but i always liked shiv's acting .. he brought a diff spark to the show.. he acts goood too does not overact. hes not good in emotional crying scenes though...but abhi to im finding his acting forced specially with anandi. dunno whats suddenlly gone wrong with him. dosent look convincing 

@siya_  happy?????.. well to be truthful.. i like chinese looks thy look cute. i in any way dont find toral cute, so no chinese anyway.. i had by mistake highlighted that part.. dint know ppl wud take offence to it. what i meant was she gives a weird look while giving a long bhashan (it happens only then.. where does this weird look go when she is not giving long bhashans.. so prob its not in her face she gives that look..acting problem? well i dint think toral is a good actor n fits anandi's role.. the veiwers deserved a better actor. woh gaon ki gori ka charm nhi hai uske andar.. jo anandi me tha.. the innocence is not seen. u have to agree some faces look innocent & some dont. it looks like she is putting up an act not playing the character. sorry im not happy with her. maybe she is not fit to play anandi some other role wud have been better for her
Edited by naq5 - 11 years ago
The latest news on FB,it's leaked from Colors...next week Colors-chiefs decides:the new Anandi once again or the new Shiv or "the end of Balika Vadhu"...the new Shiv is suicide of Balika Vadhu=the end...but Pratyusha as the new Anandi again...Good,that would be the dream of all dreams...
that would be AnSh forever...