Pratyusha Leaving + New Replacement - DISCUSS HERE -p41

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
With the news posted in SBS and SBB there are a lot of discussion regarding Pratyusha leaving and a replacement

Please henceforth post all discussion here regarding this matter and do not open a seperate thread

all articles/videos related to this should be posted here.

All other topics will either be closed or merged

REFRAIN FROM MAKING COMPARISONS OR TALKING ABOUT APPEARANCE

Edited by Illyria - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bad timing to replace Pratyusha.  But they were showing on Aaj Tak news.

Too bad.  đŸ˜”
michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
prats made anandi who she is, even more gr8 than the foundation set by avika. We fell in love with not just Sid/Shiv but AnSh/SidYusha... its an iconic couple n I will stop watching BV if Prats leaves it. i'd rather that they end AnSh track than her being replaced (like Barun's case in IPK)
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont like the new girl...she looks older than shiv :-(
_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
for me no SIDYUSHA...no BV😭.😭.😭.😭.💔.💔.💔.💔 Edited by mantarang - 11 years ago
_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nniks

i dont like the new girl...she looks older than shiv :-(

you are right she is not suitable for SIDDHARTH .
it's impossible for me to see TORAL as anandi
totally wrong choice for new ANANADI 
Edited by mantarang - 11 years ago
viewobs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't they just end their journey and transfer them to some other Taluk perhaps?
Do they have to do a "Kyunki" and continue this serial till people start hating it?
Better to stop when its still nice...
"Iss Pyar ko Kya Naam Doon"
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Toral replaces Pratyusha as Anandi in Balika Vadhu

Toral replaces Pratyusha as Anandi in Balika Vadhu

It is official! After days of speculation, the character of Anandi inBalika Vadhu gets a new face in the form of Toral Rasputra.

The doe eyed beauty Pratyusha Bannerjee is about to be replaced on Colors hit show, Balika Vadhu. Our sources says that Toral Rasputra who has done couple of serials earlier will be seen as Anandi from 4th March and while it was confirmed that she is the new Anandi she has not started shooting as yet. 

Pratyusha who has been loved as Anandi on the show has been rumoured to being keeping unwell for quite some time now and many have been thinking that this is the reason for her leaving such a big show. 

Our source informs us, "While most people are speculating about Pratyusha's health, its actually her mom who was unwell recently. In fact, Pratyusha's mom had undergone an eye surgery and of course it's difficult for a television actor to be able to shoot long hours and balance their personal commitments.  The channel had been looking out for a replacement for quite sometime but Pratyusha was asked to stay back till they were able to find the right replacement."  

Our attempts to reach producer Sujoy Wadhwa remained futile.  

When we contacted Pratyusha she said, "It has been a mutual decision and we have parted on a positive note.  Now, it's time to move on..."  And we quiz the talented actress on when we will be seeing her on screen again and Pratyusha says, "I need to take a short break and need some time off but yes, I can tell you that I should be back in a month or two with a bang!"

Now quite recently when Barun Sobti and Mohit Sehgal quit their respective shows, the shows had to be pulled off air.  We wonder with Balika Vadhu though whether the show will find the same fate or whether it will really go on...

Seema Khot Mattoo

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All the best for new anandi..i'm gonna stop watch cause for me Ansh=Sidhyusha..with a heavy heart i'm gonna quit..
jazz89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mantarang

for me no SIDYUSHA...no BV😭.😭.😭.😭.💔.💔.💔.💔

I am heart broken and disturbed.. I doubt anybody can match prats's cute pout and her innocent smile.  May be the new girl is going to be good but for me Balika Vadhu meant SIDYUSHA so good bye BV for now. 😭😭