Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nataly

The latest news on FB,it's leaked from Colors...next week Colors-chiefs decides:the new Anandi once again or the new Shiv or "the end of Balika Vadhu"...the new Shiv is suicide of Balika Vadhu=the end...but Pratyusha as the new Anandi again...Good,that would be the dream of all dreams...

that would be AnSh forever...

New Shiv !! Excellent news ...Sid is anyways being wasted in dead BV better leave it n move on to better things.

Edited by nniks - 11 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nataly

The latest news on FB,it's leaked from Colors...next week Colors-chiefs decides:the new Anandi once again or the new Shiv or "the end of Balika Vadhu"...the new Shiv is suicide of Balika Vadhu=the end...but Pratyusha as the new Anandi again...Good,that would be the dream of all dreams...

that would be AnSh forever...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIaWnLUIcyI[/YOUTUBE]
Trisha_magnet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nniks

New Shiv !! Excellent news ...Sid is anyways being wasted in dead BV better leave it n move on to better things.

But neha were you not already claiming that their is gonna be a shiv replacement? ðŸ˜• 
Blukitten thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trisha_magnet

But neha were you not already claiming that their is gonna be a shiv replacement? ðŸ˜• 

yeas n I am still claiming tht ...Its good to see same news coming from other ppl too 😉
Trisha_magnet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@neha

But people are saying its just someone's frustration that's why they are spreading such rumours...nothing else...n they say it's just too early for any such changes...😕
Blukitten thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trisha_magnet

@neha

But people are saying its just someone's frustration that's why they are spreading such rumours...nothing else...n they say it's just too early for any such changes...😕

No its not just frustation...just wait n watch ;-)
Vermelha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same news...different sources...interesting..interesting...😆😆
lavy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The replacement has caused lots of problems for Balika Vadhu for sure. The main reason being the replacement in this case Toral is very unsure of her character. She does not understand Anandi at all. It is difficult to accept Rekha play Dadi sa. It is the same miscasting problem here. This cannot survive long.

vaise...same news in diff sources is exciting.
Edited by lavy - 11 years ago
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIaWnLUIcyI[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry,I'm from Germany,I don't understand Indian...
smeenakshi76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nniks

yeas n I am still claiming tht ...Its good to see same news coming from other ppl too 😉

I dont think so it will happen. they have spent lot of money on promotion and publicity of both Sid and Toral, especially for Toral. They had sky high expectations from Toral. Changing the lead once again can have damaging effects on the show. New shiv, if Sid is leaving then how colors can give him chance for JDJ. There may be some serious discussions over BV in the meeting, but i dont think so it would be of replacement. They may discuss some rehauling of the show. Anyways, whatever it may, for me it is immaterial as i m no longer viewer of BV