mandy15 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 i read both arhi and manneet versions...but my heart goes for maneet ❤️

superb updtae dear:)

awesome:)

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n superb update! Pari is fine! Dev is worried abt her n cares for her which Geet notices! Maan pays the bills! All go to KM! Pari meets dadi! update soon ! Well written
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Dev n Maan taking good care of Pari.
Geet very tensed but Maan calming her.
She is amazed to see d bond between
Pari n Khurana's.

Geet overwhelmed wen Maan payed
off the Bills n dat they r staying with Khurana's.

I think Geet shud tell Dev the truth seeing
him truly care for Pari

Wat will happen wen Geet goes to Dev's room.

Eagerly waiting for next part

valli30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

lovely update

geet thinking about dev
maan taking care of pari
geet and pari in KM😃
continue soon
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update...pari accepted by evryone...hope every confusion ends soon...
Rose.Mahek22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well i don't know if you are gonna update any sooner or not ..

but i jkust read it now so am here...

it was nice part 

and the precap is more cool ... 

so am waiting for that 

thnx for pm der 

cont soon plz 
Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mandy15

i read both arhi and manneet versions...but my heart goes for maneet ❤️

superb updtae dear:)

awesome:)

Thanks dear it must be beacuse this is the original version😉 😉 
Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rose.Mahek22

well i don't know if you are gonna update any sooner or not ..

but i jkust read it now so am here...

it was nice part 

and the precap is more cool ... 

so am waiting for that 

thnx for pm der 

cont soon plz 

Thanks dear 😃 😃
Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazydream

Dev n Maan taking good care of Pari.
Geet very tensed but Maan calming her.
She is amazed to see d bond between
Pari n Khurana's.

Geet overwhelmed wen Maan payed
off the Bills n dat they r staying with Khurana's.

I think Geet shud tell Dev the truth seeing
him truly care for Pari

Wat will happen wen Geet goes to Dev's room.

Eagerly waiting for next part

Wait fr 2 more updates dear😛 😛
Rami92 thumbnail

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Lovesia for the wonderful banner😃😃

Thanks fr ur likes and comments.😃😃...Sry fr spelling and grammar mistakes..For PM buddy me..Dont buddy me before leaving a comment.Silenty readers it takes less than a minute to drop a comment🤢 🤢

PART 14

The day came to an end after the dinner everyone went to their room..Pari and geet was staying in  a guest room which is beside maan's room..

Pari slept due to the tiredness and the medicines..Geet called her sister and said what had happened and how she is now staying in her Owner's house.Though she was hesitant at first but was relived that both geet and pari is safe ..She assured geet that she will be back in 5 days..

Its been two hours and geet didn't yet get her sleep..She was tossing and turning in her bed.this day was really heavy for her after what all happened first pari's accident then Dev's care..Everything was disturbing her'

Maan was not able to get to his peaceful sleep after knowing that geet is just steps away from him.He also wanted to check on pari...He could clearly sense that she was highly depressed on some issues but he brushed it to the corner of her heart thinking it must be due to her sister's martial issues because he still remembered he pain that reflected in her face when she said her sister was a single mother..

He decided to visit her room once..Geet was startled by the foot steps that was echoing through the walls and it seemed to her that the footsteps was so close to her..She tightly closed her eyes and clutched pari who was near her thinking it must be some thief..

Maan entered the room and was greeted by the anjelic face which was lit by the moon light ..her face seemed so pure..He sat near her and was gazing at her face when Geet slightly opened her eyes to see who the person was ..

Seeing maan very near to her and that too only in his vest and track pants gave a wrong idea to her knowing his past history of flirting..

She jerked up and covered herself with the spread till her neck..

"Why are u here?"She asked shooting him dagers..

Seing her affected by his closeness he decided to play with her..

"Whoa I felt so lonely in my room so came here to get company.." he said gutterly

"Wh..wh..what??"

"ya geet..can u gimme company??" Saying this he started to go near her..

"nooo Maan am not like that..Dont come near me.." she said with a heavy breath due to the closeness..

"Common geet everything need a start.."  now he was almost near her lips..

Seeing her eyes closed and her trembling lips maan forgt that he was about to tease her and leaned into savour the taste of her lips..

His breath tickling her neck her hot breath fanning his lips he titled his head a little so that it made a friction and he pecked her lips..Before he could deepen the kiss he felt hot tears wetting his cheeks.

He glanced upto her eyes which was tightly closed and tears flowing from those closed pools.he felt a pain at his heart to see her so vulnerable..Her face clearly said she is uncomfortable..

Without anywords he rushed out of the room..

With no Hot air gushing towards her lips geet opened her eyes to be relieved that she was all alone in the room with pari..She heaved a sigh..She had let her tears down not because she hate him or don't want to continue it its because she will loose herself in him when he start doing things to her..She doesnt want to be one like her sister..Though dev seemed to be good she needed to make sure that he is still in love with her sister..

It was next day Geet came down with pari..They wee greeted by Dadi.

"Dadi  il start to office.." geet said politely..

"Wo beta first have ur break fast and then u can go.."

"No dadi we will have it in hotel and ill take pari with me"

"No ways geet..She just came from hospital..What is the need to go to hotel??U'll have break fast here and my pari will stay with dadi .." dev said coming from his room..

"Gud morning papa" pari squealed at dev..

"No sir but.." geet was hesitant to see maan after the night's encounter so she devised a plan of eating outside..

"See geet dev s correct u r not having food outside..We can offer two souls food.." dadi smacked  her  shoulders with fake gussa..

Geet couldn't help but to adore the care dev and dadi had on them..So she simply noded her head and went to have food..

Pari was all the while on dev's arm.

Geet didn't see maan on the Bf table and she felt instant relief..

Maan watched geet's relived face from back of the pillar he was standing..He was ashamed of himself for the yesterday act..He couldn't face geet at all..

When geet finished her break fast she was about to take pari wih her to office but Dadi didn't allow that saying she would take care of her..Without no choice gete made her way to office..

It was then maan came to BF table..Dadi sensed something wrong and decided to speak to geet instead of Maan..Talking with her pote would fetch nothing except a headache..

"Hi chachu good morning" pari squealed again who was coming inside after bidding bye to her maasi..

"Gud morning angel..How are you?"

"Am good chachu..But you know you are a lazy boy just like maasi.."

"Uh??"

"Ya chachu  she use to say me about her childhood..she is sucha lazy girl but now she works too hard" pari said maan..

Maan kept quiet and ate his break fast listening to her talks..He felt happy hearing to this choti bachi talking dreamily..He couldn't help but to admire most qualities of Geet has been impacted on this girl..

He bid bye to her and satred to office..

"maan still you are in casuals.Now atleast change into formals..' dadi tried her beat to make him professional..

"Oops no way sexy..Lemme enjoy my life" saying this he rushed out..

It was hard for both maan and geet to do their work..They both avoided much talks..They talked only to discuss project..By now it has shaped up well and in three days they are supposed to sign the contract..

The day went away and geet reached home to see pari enjoying herself in dadi's presence..Her eyes teared to see the bond between them..But she brushed those tears and joined them..

continued below😉

PLZ Dont cpoy/share my works without my permission..I own all the rights for this works..

(c) Rami92 copyrights reserved

Edited by Rami92 - 10 years ago