Fan Fictions

Geet SS: Revenge of a DAMSEL LAST part pg 74

Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I know i have gone crazy...Am here again to torture your life's with another one of my scribble.This is been etching my mind for days so penning it down..

Do i need to continue.????.

NOTE:I have read many stories on revenge.(I just wanted Geet to seek revenge from Maan khurana for her sister who was betrayed by Dev,Maan's elder bhai .. )If this seems to be simiar to anyone of those stories plz pm me and inform..

TEASER

I have nothing 

I just dont see where i am

i dono wat i do

But i continue to do so

Bcos she is my life

U  entered her life long ago

She showered love for each other

In a second it was all but a memorry

Just another memorry

U broke her...broke her life..her heart..her hopes..her love for u

I blame myself this time..

I wish to speak to her..tell her i need her back

All I want is small smile in her face

But I know I could not bring that on.

Its all because of you

I want revenge

I want you to suffer as I have suffered

~~GEET HANDA

With the response i get ill decide whether i need to continue this or not!!😲😲
Edited by Rami92 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😲😲I reserved this post for Character Sketch suddely i got a 😑crazy😑 idea of giving Character Sketch differently.

Give ur comments whether u like it if not i'll give u n a normal way..

PROLOGUE CUM CHARACTER SKETCH

I have given it like a self explanatory..When a question of What do you wish to have in your life or more precisely what do you wish to see in your life is asked among Khurana's and Handa's and their replies for it..

KHURANA"s

DADI(Savithri Devi Khurana):

What you peope expect me to say??Having all the luxuries in my life,yet I feel am not happy because that's the truth.I just want Dev to marry another girl and get settled in his life.
I don't worry about Maan's marriage because I surely know he will get married but I hope he get married only once and that too a nice cultured girl.I hope to see him handling the KC with his elder brother DEV.

Dev Singh Khurana:

Now here why do you disturb me?How much you irritate me with these silly Questions?I have to complete this work.I want no negligence in my work and compromise in business.Ya to answer your question I want to see my Maan get settled with a nice girl and take over the business from me.
My life has gone away from me.The moment my wife died I left all things.The air I breath now is the biggest burden .Am holding this breath just to ensure Maan takes care of KC .(Did we see tears in his eyes??)

Maan Singh Khurana:

Hey dude whats up??Your ask
ing such a question to me?Yar ask me the number of girls dated no such silly boring questions.
Anyways lemme answer you.Well I just want to see Dev bhai happy as he was before Bhabhi's death and top of I want Bhai to stop pestering me to join KC.Yuck boring office!!everywhere files.No hotties at all.I rather wonder how Bhai spends time there.
And you know I just wants to irritate my Sexy Lady 😳😳 daily and get scoldings from her.That will make the good start of the day.Anyways getting late for party?See yuuu!!!!

HANDA's

Beeji:

I want to see my Naintara puttar happy as she was before.After her parents death I was the one who was taking care of her.I so much wish to see her rise up from her sorrows and live her life.
Geet is strong enough to take care of her.I don't want to be beside her.My only wish is to get my naintara back.

Naintara Handa(Singh Khurana):

Wo Dev.You know where my Dev is?He said he will return soon.I know he will come back for me.See how my daughter is also searching him.Am getting bored by sitting in house. I said Geet that I will search for Dev she assured me that she will get my Dev back to me.
Dev come back soon to your Naintara na please!!

Geet Handa:

The only thing I want now is REVENGE😑
Have you met my didu..See how she had turned into.The only thing she remembers is Dev.

Do you even had a slightest idea what she was to me?

If the mother feeds a baby when it is hungry then she is my mother.

If a father teaches a baby what a world is then she is my father.

If a brother saves a sister from bad guys eyes then she is my brother.

If a teacher teaches you the studies then she is my teacher.

If you share your crush with your friend then she is my friend

During fun times we are partner in crime.

All together she is my life.Dev had made my sisu's life hell now I will make his life Hell.

Am coming Dev Singh Khurana..You will meet your Hell soon

Pari Handa (Singh Khurana):(3 year daughter of Naintara n Dev)

I wish to have a ice cream.My maasi said no ice cream for a week.Pleaseee ask her to get me..😎

Others:

Adithya Mehra:Working in Kc

Now just leave me.The only thing I wish noe is to become invisible.Dev sir is asking for accounts file and Maan is at my back to drag me to some party.Sure I'll loose my job if Maan finds me.
I'll loose my life if Dev sir finds me with Maan.

MEERA:

She is the only  cousin sister of khurana's..Well manneerd girl..Due to a small tif with her brothers she went to mumbai to be independent..works in Indian paints..Friend of geet

YASH :

he finished his degree in london and came back to india when he heard about his only sisters death his only family and took over INDIAN PAINTS..now MD of indian paints..Careless flirty guy who is trying his luck on MEERA

NOTE:πŸ‘πŸ‘

So plz leave your comments and likes and your reviews about it..AM waiting😲😲

Edited by Rami92 - 10 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
through phone im commenting dear..very interesting lovely.
sri91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
the outline u gave me was so nice...
So do continue...
It ll surely a good one...
satana thumbnail
do conti...waiting fr such an story..with all sorts of revenge...go ahead
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2