MB Addictzzz and more...Chat Club

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
**************************THIS POST IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION***********************************

Hello Friends!!

Welcome to 'MB Addictzzz and more' chat club- a small attempt from me and my friends to provide a thread where things apart from MEIEJ can be discussed. The objective behind this thread is -

1. To share your thoughts and views on topics unrelated to MEIEJ, on which we can have meaningful and fun discussions.This could be your other interests(reading, music, art etc.), current events, social message etc. (You are welcome to add your suggestions here)
  2. You can post relevant pictures, videos, songs, articles or anything that adds value to the discussions .
  3. Last but not the least, we can obviously discuss anything and everything related to MEIEJ, characters, actors, episodes, respites and story as well. 😉. After all, that is our Ishq and Junoon.

So, let us make this thread a means to keep in touch with each other and share our thoughts on aspects other than MEIEJ.

Since this is my first attempt to make a chat club/group an any forum, I do not know what rules and regulations to put. You all are welcome to come up with your ideas on the conduct of this thread. Let us make this as a collective effort and build upon it once we get this thread going and see how it goes. We can count on each other to maintain a peaceful and friendly environment in this thread. 😊

For now, the only thing to keep in mind for us, is to have unadulterated, fun yet meaningful discussions. 😉

Members List:

1. Ananya05: Ananya
2._charu_: Charu
3. anastasia21: Aritri
4. Angeena: Mridula

NOTE: Members by Invites only!!

Edited by Ananya05 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i'm on board ! ðŸ¤— Thank you Ananya for this thread ! 
Ananya05 thumbnail
You are most welcome...🤗 Now somebody has to do the honors of triggering some topic here...😆 
Ananya05 thumbnail
Let me do the honors myself... 😆
Watching d video transcript of the live chat... 😎 ...its fun... 😆 ...n VD is looking so cute...
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He is always cute. Dhoti, shirts, suits, police officer even with those mustaches which Zorica, Shri and Syl(?) superimposed on him. 
Ananya05 thumbnail
Agree...Dis is lyk 68 mins of uninterrupted VD...wat cud b btr dan dis...
Angeena thumbnail
Going off topic here ... but I have a question, why do english shows focus more on story/plot/characters as compared to hindi ones?

And why do they have these seasons for the show? Season 1 , Season 2, .. etc.
Angeena thumbnail
And @charu

I remember you mentioning Pritt .. she had posted a huge rant yesterday. Not that I can blame her considering..
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3445388
anastasia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey, Ananya.  🤗

Thanks so much for this thread.
I didn't see any video transcript. Where is this video transcript. I want to see it ASAP.
Ananya05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angeena

Going off topic here ... but I have a question, why do english shows focus more on story/plot/characters as compared to hindi ones?

And why do they have these seasons for the show? Season 1 , Season 2, .. etc.

Its due to the masses that it caters to. Hindi serial has a huge fan base of young girls, young to middle aged married women, even older generations. They are not ready to invest too much brain in their daily shows. So, that protocol has been set by the audiences and followed by the show makers.

Whereas that is not the case with English series. They focus more on complex plots, brainstorming etc. They can't focus on long running family shows as its not so much ingrained in their society. So, they fascinate audiences by making stories logical, complex yet appealing. I have personally not watched too many English series. I have watched a few episodes of Friends and I have watched Prison break complete.

As for the different seasons, I really don't know. Again, I think given the complexity of the storyline, if a show runs for too long, it loses its charm. Hence maybe they split it into seasons.