Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Have you seen EK Main Aur Ek Tu ? When I saw its ending I felt ðŸ˜¡
But now if that's how RK and Madhu end up I can still handle it considering how they are now .. At least there will be hope.
Edited by Angeena - 11 years ago
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angeena

That is good .. I am lucky in this because I can just sleep after watching the episode which makes it automatically less sad .. It no longer hits me.. For you, you'll go through the whole day with a sad start. That's so bad.

Actually,

I am to blame myself for this. If I choose, I can watch the episode after getting back home. Which would be around 7 am or so in India. But then, I will not be able to take part in EDT. I cant indulge in discussions w/o watching the episode. So, I tend to watch the episode early morning. 😆
Ananya05 thumbnail
I am opening new Chat thread. There is a limit of 150 pages for each thread. 
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya05

Actually,

I am to blame myself for this. If I choose, I can watch the episode after getting back home. Which would be around 7 am or so in India. But then, I will not be able to take part in EDT. I cant indulge in discussions w/o watching the episode. So, I tend to watch the episode early morning. 😆

Whenever you post a review or make a comment I'll read it.. Doesn't matter if you join in late or early.. You must make the show move according to your schedule and not the other way around.. 

Do you know one of friends stopped going out in the evenings cause then she'll miss her fav show? I mean how can you let a fiction show become that important ?
Ananya05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angeena

Whenever you post a review or make a comment I'll read it.. Doesn't matter if you join in late or early.. You must make the show move according to your schedule and not the other way around.. 

Do you know one of friends stopped going out in the evenings cause then she'll miss her fav show? I mean how can you let a fiction show become that important ?

That is sad. No one should do that.

As for me, well I can very well watch the show late and post my review. But I won't be involved in discussions then. Not a bad idea actually to take baby steps towards de-addiction. 😆
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Talk about de-addiction from the show is very relevant to me! Can you believe it that I watch the show at around 12 in the night here, me being in Singapore! As if that's not enough I cant sleep unless I have read and discussed about the show for a further 2 to 3 hours! How Pathetic is that?